Eramos the Feisty Wyvern [VOTE IN LABS PLEASE! c:]

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Tundara

Eramos the Feisty Wyvern [VOTE IN LABS PLEASE! c:]

Postby Tundara » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:49 am

eramos1.png
Original sketch by Sidereal, lineart by me. Colour version coming soon.

Bellow is a .PSD file, please make sure you have a program capable of using multiple layers like SAI or Photoshop!
Blank Toy Template, Colour Away and show off what sexy colours you want for your Wyvern cock!

This toy and character design were inspired by Rathalos from Monster Hunter by CAPCOM. No copyright infringement intended, this design is my creation along with the Wyvern, Eramos.

The Feisty Wyvern: A toy for those who love wyverns and who love a challenge, with male and female pleasure in mind.

What can this toy offer for me?
-Shorter length for people who desire girth rather than length
-Various bumps, veins and plating that offers unique texture
-Curved head for g-spot and p-spot stimulation
-Can turn toy around for different and unique texture sensations
-Can support a cumtube

Standing completely still, you suck in a breath, hoping the beast won't hurt you. But as you look down between its legs, it seems that something else is on its mind...

PLEASE note that Eramos is a true wyvern, this means he does not have front 'paws' or 'hands'. He has wings, no front arms or anything, just wings!

The measurements bellow are for a SMALL size.
Key Measurements:
Thickness at head: 1.50 inches
Circumference of head: 3.50 inches
Circumference of shaft: 3.75 inches
Thickness at knot: 2.00 inches
Circumference of knot: 6.00 inches
Useable length: Just under 5.75 inches
Overall length: 7.25 inches

Meet the Wyvern
It's dusk, and it's only a few hundred meters until the wyvern den. One of the children from the village is sick, and a trusted remedy is the yolk from a wyvern's egg. Creeping up to the large entrance, you peer inside, hand poised at the hilt of your sword in case you run into trouble. It's dark inside, and once your eyes adjust to the darkness you can see the nest, snuggled against the large sleeping form of a wyvern. Uh oh.

Quietly creeping forward, you lick your fingers and hold them up to see if there is any breeze. Hopefully you won't be noticed as you venture on wards. You're only a few feet away from the nest. Not wanting to snap any twigs or send any stones tumbling down, you inch forward on your knees until you feel the leathery shell of an egg under the tips of your fingers. The wyvern is still asleep, and you look beside you, watching its enormous rib cage expand with air. Just as the egg reaches you, you feel something against your backside. It's the wyvern's head, and you can see it's brilliant blue eyes at it peers between your legs. Standing completely still, you suck in a breath, hoping the beast won't hurt you. But as you look down between its legs, it seems that something else is on its mind...

Meet Eramos. An older Wyvern, he's spent most of his years patrolling the skies looking for a mate. Since his large size and age make him a prime target for younger wyverns looking for a fight, he's especially grumpy and easily agitated. However, he's fiercely protective of females and the odd male companion.
Rath1.jpg
Attachments
Fiesty wyvern.jpg
Finalized sculpt done by Athus
Fiesty wyvern.jpg (60.67 KiB) Viewed 20974 times
wyvern_base_model.jpg
Done by Athus
Last edited by Tundara on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:07 am, edited 53 times in total.
Ze Wishlist
Genderfluid and bisexual.
I'm a Quarian, bosh'tet.
.:Please vote YES! for Eramos the Feisty Wyvern over at BD Labs!:.
Help me get cocks? You'll get something in return :3 $20/$2045
Chronophage

Re: The Fiesty Wyvern

Postby Chronophage » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:21 am

It looks kind of like my leviathan-
http://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9160
With the bottom part and such.
Own;

small matte black ridgeback
small dark natural chance
small cherry blosson breeder
small custom elden
small glow in the dark! crackers
Tundara

Re: The Fiesty Wyvern

Postby Tundara » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Chronophage wrote:It looks kind of like my leviathan-
http://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9160
With the bottom part and such.

I haven't really looked at any proposed toy ideas beside's a few of Runa's ideas. Sorry if it looks similar! I was trying to go for a 'plate' like texture because I think that would be really interesting.
Ze Wishlist
I'm a Quarian, bosh'tet.
Tundara

Re: The Fiesty Wyvern - more sketches up!

Postby Tundara » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:00 pm

So is anyone interested in this toy? I'm doing a character creation and better, more detailed drawings. Since there's a huge lineup of toys waiting for production, I still have a lot of time to improve this toy.

any tips/idea/suggestions would be really welcome!
Ze Wishlist
I'm a Quarian, bosh'tet.
Cammii

Re: The Fiesty Wyvern - more sketches up!

Postby Cammii » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Hm...it looks like a toy idea I have in the works on another site, except your head and some minor texture is different.

But the head does looks rather interesting.
Mated to Gaifuu <3
Tundara

Re: The Fiesty Wyvern - Better Drawings/Character Concept Up

Postby Tundara » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Thanks, Cammii!

I really like toys with interesting heads, and I think this toy will add a new side to the Bad Dragon lineup, I think it's a fairly unique toy and will be popular if they decide to make it. I just need some damn sculpts!!
Ze Wishlist
I'm a Quarian, bosh'tet.
Softly_Flying

Postby Softly_Flying » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Rath...loosely based from Rathalos? *flail* If it's supposed to be that, first of all, I freaking love you, please let me have your love-children.

And even if it's not intended, this is great design, I'm really loving the plate theme (and the colors). BD definitely could go for some more wyvern-loving. <3
Despite our efforts to cut expenses, find work, and obtain state/federal assistance, our family is in immediate danger of becoming homeless and in turn losing our child. We ask of you to help if you can by donating, buying the toys we have for sale, or buying time for a private cam session with yours truly. PM for more information!
---
Shameless pimping for the sexiest wyvern on BD: Eramos!
::Bad Dragon Wishlist:: ::Fantasy Treasures Review Blog:: ::Minecraft Server Status::
Tundara

Postby Tundara » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Softly_Flying wrote:Rath...loosely based from Rathalos? *flail* If it's supposed to be that, first of all, I freaking love you, please let me have your love-children.

And even if it's not intended, this is great design, I'm really loving the plate theme (and the colors). BD definitely could go for some more wyvern-loving. <3

Yes! It is loosely based off the Rathalos. I love that wyvern <3

Thanks for the kind-hearted input! I hope Varka likes the design, haha.
Oh man, if they made a Rathian penetrative toy, that would be cool!
Ze Wishlist
I'm a Quarian, bosh'tet.
Tundara

Postby Tundara » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:47 pm

I was wondering if the toy should be separated from the base a bit more? (like the sea dragon or gryphon).
concept.jpg
concept.jpg (13.83 KiB) Viewed 23451 times
Ze Wishlist
I'm a Quarian, bosh'tet.
Softly_Flying

Postby Softly_Flying » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Tundara wrote:
Softly_Flying wrote:Rath...loosely based from Rathalos? *flail* If it's supposed to be that, first of all, I freaking love you, please let me have your love-children.

Yes! It is loosely based off the Rathalos. I love that wyvern <3

Thanks for the kind-hearted input! I hope Varka likes the design, haha.
Oh man, if they made a Rathian penetrative toy, that would be cool!

Actually, the dragoness I ordered for my partner is green, and he's going to name it Rathian. It's supposed to be an 'anthro' dragoness, but there's nothing wrong with pretending. X3

I'm also loving the design with the little separation between the base and the shaft. Gives room for a proper knotting. 8D I really hope this design gets enough interest and one day gets made, it's thick and looks really nummy. I would spend my life savings on a cock like that.
Despite our efforts to cut expenses, find work, and obtain state/federal assistance, our family is in immediate danger of becoming homeless and in turn losing our child. We ask of you to help if you can by donating, buying the toys we have for sale, or buying time for a private cam session with yours truly. PM for more information!
---
::Bad Dragon Wishlist:: ::Fantasy Treasures Review Blog:: ::Minecraft Server Status::
Tundara

Postby Tundara » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:26 am

Glad you like the improvement! I think the toy would be better with a space between the base and knot, so once you do knot it, you can still grind against the textured base without being too overwhelmed.
Ze Wishlist
I'm a Quarian, bosh'tet.
Zenark

Postby Zenark » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:41 am

I'm pro Rath! He seems on the wide side, hard to ride, fun to knot and grind. I can imagine this being a Rathlos' nether regions. Now...where is the Yian Garuga happy stick?
Just for curiosity, what specs would you say the med and large would be?
Tundara

Postby Tundara » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:59 am

Zenark wrote:I'm pro Rath! He seems on the wide side, hard to ride, fun to knot and grind. I can imagine this being a Rathlos' nether regions. Now...where is the Yian Garuga happy stick?
Just for curiosity, what specs would you say the med and large would be?

For a medium:
thickness at head: 2 inches
thickness at base: 3 inches
useable length: 9 inches
overall length: 12 inches

For a large, I think the specs would be similar to a large seadragon, but with a thicker knot.

I'm not too sure about these measurements, though, I'll have to do some re-calculating. What would make this toy more rideable? I want this thing to be awesomely awesome!

Thanks~
Ze Wishlist
I'm a Quarian, bosh'tet.
Tundara

Postby Tundara » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:55 pm

EDIT: What would make this toy better? Are there any likes? Any dislikes?

I'm in the process of doing the lineart for a steamy picture involving mr. Fiesty Wyvern and his rather unusual member.
I hope you guys like the toy/character design!
Ze Wishlist
I'm a Quarian, bosh'tet.
tl1ksdragon

Postby tl1ksdragon » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:15 pm

Other than copyright issues, man id love me some Rathalos and Rathian toys. And the Tigrex.
Click here to highlight these words in my signature. Or long press with your finger and then try and highlight, which we all know never works well due to the touchscreen sensitivity. :words:
Toys: Small/5/Nox in ugly colors
Medium/Medium FB Atlas Lion Heatwave Purple
Phen

Postby Phen » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:20 pm

1) I say separate the knot from the base more like you thought you should. It'd be nice to be able to vaginally knot this guy.

2) the little nub under the head on top of the cock seems....awkward. like it'd hurt on entrance or something. :psyduck:
It's been a fun ride but my time here at BD is over. So long, people.
Softly_Flying

Postby Softly_Flying » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:45 pm

tl1ksdragon wrote:Other than copyright issues, man id love me some Rathalos and Rathian toys. And the Tigrex.

I think changing the name and the character design so that it looks different would be acceptable, right? If I remember, that's what had to be done for the Xenogon, I think. :psyduck:

In any case, I've added this one to my list of toys I really want to see hit production one day. The other wyvern design is interesting, but this looks more welcoming to my girly bits.
---
Zenark

Postby Zenark » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Softly_Flying wrote:
tl1ksdragon wrote:Other than copyright issues, man id love me some Rathalos and Rathian toys. And the Tigrex.

I think changing the name and the character design so that it looks different would be acceptable, right? If I remember, that's what had to be done for the Xenogon, I think. :psyduck:

In any case, I've added this one to my list of toys I really want to see hit production one day. The other wyvern design is interesting, but this looks more welcoming to my girly bits.

Ditto, minus the girly bits part, I dun got those.
Softly_Flying

Postby Softly_Flying » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:02 pm

Zenark wrote:
Softly_Flying wrote:

Ditto, minus the girly bits part, I dun got those.

Well, I'm glad it gets a thumbs up from the men as well. Very excited for this design because it has nothing do with my Monster Hunter obsession or my general love for wyverns, not at all. Mmm, wyverns. <3 I'm gonna take some alone time now.
---
Tundara

Postby Tundara » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:25 pm

Thanks for the responses, guys! I'm not too sure about the nub, I think I'll just make it into a textured 'bump' or something of that matter. And the toy will be separated from the base like other similar knot-able toys (Seadragon etc.)

I'll add the changes soon!

Also, I need some help with the character design! Since this toy is heavily based of the Rathalos, and the Rath has red hues, I was thinking I should make the wyvern a mix of red and azure, but I'm not too sure. Besides that, what sort of body/head shape?

I like my wyverns with the 'traditional' square, short muzzle (like Rathalos/Rathian), and a lean yet muscular frame (they have to fly far, baby!)

Any ideas for a name for this particular Feisty Wyvern?

Thanks again, Brosephs!
Ze Wishlist
I'm a Quarian, bosh'tet.

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”