The Boto, For the ladies!

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
PseudoFluff

The Boto, For the ladies!

Postby PseudoFluff » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:35 pm

This originally started as a musing about the Selkie, one of my favorite legends, but there are no male Selkie to my knowledge, so I had to go for the South American version featuring the boto, or freshwater dolphin and he's a real ladies man. When night falls he emerges from the Amazon river in human form to woo and seduce young maidens into bearing his children. After getting a taste of his skills, very few can resist such an offer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was reading a few posts about what some ladies were looking for and decided to incorporate them into the design.
I considered going towards a more accurate human/dolphin hybridized member but, there are already a few of those running around, so I just went for something for whimsical.

the main features are....
- A dramatically less pointed head, ideal for G-spot/P-spot stimulation.
- Thick and tout form factor.
- Noticeable, but not excessive texture. (ridges under the shaft, and small nubs on the sides and ridge of the glans)
- Strap-on harness compatible!
- More human design (I remember a lady saying that we weren't all furs, so I thought this would be nice while still fantasy and BD oriented)
- dual density if possible, but it may not be.
- Versatility,a smaller size seems like it could make a great plug yes?

I'd love to hear any and all feedback, I'm doing this for more then a possible shot at the next toy design =)

in closing
I'm considering removing the ring of nubs on the head, possibly adding a smidgen of length to balance out the girth a tad, and reworking the base, but I cant really decide on those points yet.
Attachments
bd design.jpg
Lexite

Re: The Boto, For the ladies!

Postby Lexite » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:18 pm

I like it! Though I do not see dolphin in it at all, the shape is amazing.
My Toys and Reviews
List got too long, click here to see my colorful collection.

Wish List:
Large Garuda in Aqua/Pink, Soft (3)

Image.Image.Image

Bad Dragon's Toy Review Data Base Mistress.Come help me out, PM me your review when you post them to get yours up sooner.
Bad Dragon Toy Review Database
PseudoFluff

Postby PseudoFluff » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:57 pm

@Lexite,
Thanks! But I did it this way because I noticed BD already had a few up on the site, so just envisioned a magical watery fountain penis lol

@ThisOne, Glad you like it!
I based this off my husband and took away a bit of his length since I know he's a bit much even for me at times at 8.5". I guess I need to trim him a bit more then lol?

As for the head, I just thought about what I wanted for G-spot stimulation, and pointy stuff never does it for me.

I like your sizes though, maybe even bring the small down to a 5.5" that's supposed to be average right?

Again thanks for the praise and great feedback =)
Lidra

Postby Lidra » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Oh wow, that looks like a wonderful idea~<3 I love the little swirls (hope they'd be cool in a mold, though).

As it's something geared towards the ladies, I think having a short option like 5.5" would be great! I've read that quite a few girls here are actually rather short and can't take a long toy.

+another fan <3
This eel has sunk back into xyr hole until the tide washes clean. Will check PMs through email. Feel free to contact through other means, in the meantime.

This Tumblr is silly!
They're not average, they're DamnAverage. Handcrafted by your local BlackSheep.
Support Nil's design: Beir the Sabretooth. You know you want to unleash that big kitty.
The Resident EelKontestantBronyBorn OddDLN-070DLN-006
Valm'LadyHell-TorZiggbotJayDee
"I think these issues, morals and ethics, are a core human challenge, particularly in our modern times. It was in the ‘80s that I began to learn just how dirty many things were when looked at from behind the scenes." - Lorne Lanning
Menarae

Postby Menarae » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Ooh, it's pretty! It definitely looks like it belongs to some aquatic creature. I do agree that the nubs around the head might have to go...they look like bubbles, but I'm not sure about the mold. Can't have bubbles in the bubbles! Though they do look yummy if possible...

I agree with the 5.5" length. It's a nice, girthy toy so you'd get that full feeling while getting to enjoy the whole toy. That's a big reason why I hesitate about certain BD toys for vaginal play: why pay the extra cash for the girth of a medium, if I can't even reach the knot?

The base looks a little plain, though. Some texture to grind against would be nice, even if it's just some wrinkles.

Aaaand I'm pretty sure my mom just saw my working on this post...I'd forgotten my screensaver was translucent bubbles *crawls into a hole*
"The thing about inspiration is you can't wait for it to come up and lay its head in your lap like a unicorn. That is the myth of inspiration. You have to muster up and hunt it like the wild fey thing it is. It only comes at me when I am racing after it full tilt in the misty moonless darkness, praying I am not running towards the edge of or into the face of a cliff. It takes faith and courage and energy and sheer madness to catch it, and even then, it will kiss you and slip away when the mood takes it because you can never own something that wild and beautiful." -- Isobelle Carmody

Image Image Image Image

My Bad Dragon Checklist
Kith

Postby Kith » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Slightly off topic since this isn't about the toy itself but about the selkie. There are indeed male selkies - some of the stories involving the trapping of female selkies by human men mention the fact that said lady already had a selkie husband (and sometimes children also, to whom she would return after finding her seal skin again).

In addition, male selkies would sometimes seek out human women, especially those unhappy with their husbands (or lack thereof), and it was said that a woman could attract a selkie lover by crying into the ocean.

As for the toy, it looks all right in a general way, but the swirls are really throwing me off. The look more... hmm.... air-ish than watery to me. The basic design seems to be sound, I'd just need to see more angles to judge properly, though the neck below the knot area might need to be a trifle longer to promote full tying.
"I have often wondered since that day if I am the only veterinary surgeon to have used an artificial vagina as a defensive weapon" -- James Herriot, The Lord God Made Them All

Demisexual with BDSM kinks
Phen

Postby Phen » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:16 pm

WANT. NAOW.
It's been a fun ride but my time here at BD is over. So long, people.
PseudoFluff

Postby PseudoFluff » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Quail wrote:Is it just me, or does this remind anyone of the Fu Dog one someone designed?

I looked it up, and you're right, now I feel like I accidentally plagiarized the designer of that one =(

@Kith
Ah good to know! I've only ever heard of the females in the legend.

And thanks for the ideas guys! I'll see if I can tweak it and sketch up a few more angles =)
nezumichan

Postby nezumichan » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:45 pm

so yummy! I hope they make this so I can buy one ^_^ *thinks dirty filthy thoughts*
Toys Owned: Med David the Werewolf - Milky Moonlight White
My Art: http://steam-mouse.deviantart.com
Lamprey

Postby Lamprey » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:46 pm

(♥_♥)
So Pretty
thorndraco

Postby thorndraco » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:13 am

I really like this one. Bumping for support. <3
Lillica

Postby Lillica » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:04 pm

Quail wrote:Is it just me, or does this remind anyone of the Fu Dog one someone designed?

Yes, it looks very similar to the Fu Dog BunnyGunslinger created.

But, both are just murry in my book!
♥♥♥ Engaged to ThreeFingers ♥♥♥

Bad Dragon Bio | Toys List | Fetishes
Kvite

Postby Kvite » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:10 pm

Omigawd i love it <3
Have:
David the werewolf, 5, medium "Kaizer" Review here! Adopted by KajTaotsu c:
The Naga, 8, small "Whitesnake" Review here.

Ordered:
Flop adoption, small purple tentacle in 3

My wishlist
Currently most wanted toy: Small tentacle in 3, small Karabos, small unflared chance.
Amaterasu

Postby Amaterasu » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:43 am

oh wow this looks fantastic! if this gets made i know im getting one for sure
Want a fursuit, hat, or some art done? Check me out on FA!

Toys I own:
Sm Sea Dragon (8) Werewolf (8) Tailstretcher w/ suction cup (5) Gryphon (8)Karabos (3) New Fusion (5) Anthro Dragon (5) Flared Chance (5) Vergil (5) Razor (5) Duke (5) Ridgeback (8) Bowling Pin (5?) Flashlight (5?)
Md Razor w/ cum tube (3) Tentacle (3) Tailstretcher (5) w/ suction cup Faerie Dragon (5) w/ suction cup Werewolf (3) w/ suction cup Chance the Stallion (8) Wallaby (3) Breeder (5) Naga (3) Dragon's Tongue (3/5) Moko? (5)
Lg Water horse w/ cum tube (5) Tentacle (3)
Cerberus Sheath, Eklypse art Vixen, Dragoness Pegasus Sheath

NOT RECIEVED: Xenogon w/ suction cup (5) <PeachieClean hasn't responded in over half a year after payment and hasn't shipped. :/
Nighteyes_5

Postby Nighteyes_5 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:15 am

From experience with girlfriends, and from them putting it in the best explaination ever.
"Contrary to hentai, women are not a bottomless pit."

Most women only have maybe 6"-7" depth before the cervix, and ramming a toy, or real cock, into the cervix is not pleasant. While it is physically possible to push an object through the cervix and up into the womb, it's apparently not a good feeling. so while an ass can be trained to take a forearm sized length into it, or out of it, a vagina is not a clown car and should be treated accordingly.

Size is not everything, neither is vibration or texture. any of those things alone is not likely to get a woman off, it's the combination of those things and the way they are used. If this is something 'for the ladies' then just remember to keep the scale in mind, at least for whatever small scale is designed. If someone wants a silicon boyfriend 2' long and 6" across that's their own plans, but planning to have a version at a reasonable short length would be the needed ingredient for vaginal use.
damien

Postby damien » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:11 am

Love this design! :glomp:
Phen

Postby Phen » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:16 pm

Nighteyes_5 wrote: While it is physically possible to push an object through the cervix and up into the womb, it's apparently not a good feeling.

it is not possible with regular masturbation. if one goes deeper, the cervix lifted, they didn't penetrate their cervix. if they did, it'd cause immense pain, bleeding, and they'd need to go straight to the hospital.
It's been a fun ride but my time here at BD is over. So long, people.
PseudoFluff

Postby PseudoFluff » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:13 pm

To everyone who likes this!
Sorry I have not been able to put up any new tweaked designs of this, I have been uber busy with my new job and what not, but I'm going to see if I can manage to throw something up tonight =3
Thanks for your patience everyone.

Nighteyes_5 wrote:From experience with girlfriends, and from them putting it in the best explaination ever.
"Contrary to hentai, women are not a bottomless pit."

Most women only have maybe 6"-7" depth before the cervix, and ramming a toy, or real cock, into the cervix is not pleasant. While it is physically possible to push an object through the cervix and up into the womb, it's apparently not a good feeling. so while an ass can be trained to take a forearm sized length into it, or out of it, a vagina is not a clown car and should be treated accordingly.

Size is not everything, neither is vibration or texture. any of those things alone is not likely to get a woman off, it's the combination of those things and the way they are used. If this is something 'for the ladies' then just remember to keep the scale in mind, at least for whatever small scale is designed. If someone wants a silicon boyfriend 2' long and 6" across that's their own plans, but planning to have a version at a reasonable short length would be the needed ingredient for vaginal use.

I totally know how a vagina works seeing as I've had one for the past 24years, and I've been fiddling with it for a good deal of that time. I happen to have a deeper anatomy and enjoy toys that are larger in all dimensions, so I tried to design something I would enjoy myself as well as giving it a wider appeal for other ladies who might be interested. There isn't much in the way of a larger sized textually unique, curved silicone cocks out there, so I'm trying to help that.

As for the cervix issue, I have had my cervix manually dilated for IUD insertion, the pain was so terrible I passed out on the exam table, I have no desire to experience that again, nor foist it upon another women, I'm pretty certain my design is in no danger of causing this. I however can not account for the myriad of different cervical anatomies out there, no toy is one size fits all.

As for size, early in the thread we talked about a 5.5" long version that would be better for the smaller ladies who still wanted something thick.
Cammii

Postby Cammii » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:29 pm

BD does everything in 3 sizes now anyways, so I think people should focus more on the design first and sizes second.

A lot of newer designs have users complaining over a suggested size, when that should be the last thing to worry about.
Mated to Gaifuu <3
Kisandora

Postby Kisandora » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:14 pm

Hmm, it dose look a lot like the Fu Dog; but honestly I like this design more then the latter. Needs some minor tweaking before its a definite buy for me though. Id love to see more angeled sketches and/or some 3D renders!~
~Kisandora Drakonera of Hiberna

One can never have to many 'toys'.

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”