Mr. Hankey Nick Capra XXXL

Just tried out cumlube? Finally got that awesome strap-on harness you've been craving? Want to review a toy from another company? This is the home of all review-related topics that don't quite fit anywhere else!
MachineDoll

Mr. Hankey Nick Capra XXXL

Postby MachineDoll » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:51 am

Review is for vaginal use only.

Review:
I did a light (5 mins) warmup with my inflatable. Lubed him up well, and put on some music. He is a lot softer than some of my toys, which I expected. It has about the same firmness as a dick that is mostly hard (75%). This gives him a lot more play than some of my other toys. Having no suction cup is a big loss to me, but even not super firm, his base is big enough to stand tall on its own.

As you can tell from the pictures, upsizing the toy doesn't lose any of the features since this is a life cast mold. I was pleasantly surprised that he popped in smoothly. I did find it a little difficult to fuck it too much, not because of the size, but because I was "clamping down" on him tightly, and when I moved forward, even his hefty weight wasn't enough and he wanted to move forward with me.

So I put him on the corner of my bed and bent over him. That helped a little, because gravity was helping, but still wasn't what I wanted. Put him in my desk chair and saw much better results. However, as any chair is designed, I really wanted to sit down. So I pushed myself and tried. The firmness of the toy was not having it, and started to bend in on itself. I lubed up some more (which was unnecessary) and tried some more. Nothing.

I put the toy at an angle against my desk, which is the perfect height and angle to prop toys up. Too much higher and it wants into my ass, (which is a hard no for this size), too much lower and my long legs refuse. The balls helped keep him mostly in place, and thankfully I was happy to report he did not pop loose or fall to the ground. I tried him on the ground, but nope, I did not like doing squats like that. Further, getting him in while in that position was not happening.

After maybe 20 minutes, I got frustrated and washed him up. Its been maybe 15 minutes since then while I am writing this, and I can certainly feel the soft pain from the workout. Its a good pain and I can't help but smile.

Compared to Xar, which is much more firm, has a texture to him that "grabs," Nick is by far the more enjoyable ride. I am also very thankful to have purchased him for one important reason. Many times I have been unable to knot Xar. I was unsure if it was the rough parts on the base of the top of the shaft, if it was simply too wide for my body, but even when I really forced on him, my body would just say no and refuse to let him in.

With Nick, I now realize that its not the width that my body is refusing, its the length. Which I suppose makes sense, but there is a point that no matter how much I try, my body refuses and although there isn't exactly any pain, it just won't let go further. For that alone, I now know my body's limit, and no longer need to keep trying different things to get it further, or think about bigger, wider toys. I'm capped out.

Although I can only take Nick maybe 30-40% of the way (very hard to judge how far), I am content with my purchase.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Stringfellow

Re: Mr. Hankey Nick Capra XXXL

Postby Stringfellow » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:54 am

Thanks for the information.

Did you order with the Vac-U-Hole option? A suction cup that pairs with the Vac-U-Hole option may solve some of your positioning issues.

Would you suggest/prefer the next level firmness (Medium Firm) compared to what you have (75% firm)?

Even without the Vac-U-Hole option, perhaps you might try using a manufactured harness, or a homemade setup, to anchor your new friend to a TOM v2 (https://tenderbeaver.com/). It ain't a perfect solution for positioning, but I have found this product helpful.
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:53 pm

Stringfellow wrote:Thanks for the information.

Did you order with the Vac-U-Hole option? A suction cup that pairs with the Vac-U-Hole option may solve some of your positioning issues.

Would you suggest/prefer the next level firmness (Medium Firm) compared to what you have (75% firm)?

Even without the Vac-U-Hole option, perhaps you might try using a manufactured harness, or a homemade setup, to anchor your new friend to a TOM v2 (https://tenderbeaver.com/). It ain't a perfect solution for positioning, but I have found this product helpful.

So I contacted Mr. Hankey back in March when I was looking at this...at that time the suction cup wasn't an option, so when I ordered this time around, I opted not to have the Vaculock to make sure it was solid. In retrospect, I would have absolutely ordered that.

As far as firmness, very glad with what I got. If I ordered a size down, the firmer would be fine, but for this size, softer is better. It still stands up on its own, which I found impressive.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:50 pm

I have a XXXL as well. its in 75% which is pretty solid, but def not as hard as their firm. the toys is just thick. that super pronounced head does some interesting things during thrusting. plus its super thick. only wish i could get it to work on the machine, its just too thick.

here is mine, https://imgur.com/a/ze6iHUL

the colors kinda didn't come out the way i wanted, but I think thats on me cuz i chose to have the blue as the highlight. that said I warmed up to it. now i have a big blue alien dick :laugh:
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Everything Else”