Silicone Nozzles Serpentine Tube Review (W/Clean Pics)

Just tried out cumlube? Finally got that awesome strap-on harness you've been craving? Want to review a toy from another company? This is the home of all review-related topics that don't quite fit anywhere else!
The Truth Teller

Silicone Nozzles Serpentine Tube Review (W/Clean Pics)

Postby The Truth Teller » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Hello over on Blogspot I did a review of High Quality Silicone Nozzle '34'' Silicone Tapered Rib Serpentine Colon Tube.' It is very comprehensive and in depth (No pun intended...) It also has a few images showing off the toy. (All Clean though.)

It goes over the toy itself, order time, its use and quality.

If you are interested please check it out over there and leave a comment either here or there if you have any questions or suggestions to improve my reviews. And while your there you can also follow if you wish to be updated on new reviews I do. I just finished another one on Winston's tail form Bad Dragon that also can be found there.

It is written from a male perspective, thanks again.

Review: http://truthttoys.blogspot.com/2016/08/ ... ntine.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to Bad Dragon for being so kind and Helpful to me throughout the years!!

Wishlist: XL Spritz Soft, XL Tucker Soft, L Cole Soft, Xl Roland Soft, XL Gryphon Soft

Owns: -XL Nova, -XL Xar, XL Nocturne, -XL David, -XL Chance, -XL Naga, -XL Winston, -XL Cole, -XL Spritz, -XL Chance, XL Rex, -Large Legacy Chance, -Large Ridgeback, -Large Dolphin, -Large Water-Horse, -Large Razor, -Another Large Razor, -Large Rex, -Large Bruiser, -Legacy Janine and 1 -Medium Water-Horse (What a mouthful..)
KnotyDes

Re: Silicone Nozzles Serpentine Tube Review (W/Clean Pics)

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:00 pm

Great review i have been looking at some of there depth "toys" :smile: for a bit now. I managed to pick up one of the xxl double ball retainer (sexy name isnt it). That thing is amazing. Very unique and pleasurable sensation when i hilt it and fill myself with warm water (sorry if TMI talking about enema stuff makes me squeamish). The only down side is that mine is firm. they happen to have this in stock so i went for this instead of a dual firmness custom. I would recommend getting a softer firmness or the dual firmness to anyone thinking about ordering any of the double ball retainers.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
The Truth Teller

Postby The Truth Teller » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:09 pm

I am glad that you had liked the review I apologize I hadn't responded sooner I didn't realize that anyone ever applied to this topic :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wishlist: XL Spritz Soft, XL Tucker Soft, L Cole Soft, Xl Roland Soft, XL Gryphon Soft

Owns: -XL Nova, -XL Xar, XL Nocturne, -XL David, -XL Chance, -XL Naga, -XL Winston, -XL Cole, -XL Spritz, -XL Chance, XL Rex, -Large Legacy Chance, -Large Ridgeback, -Large Dolphin, -Large Water-Horse, -Large Razor, -Another Large Razor, -Large Rex, -Large Bruiser, -Legacy Janine and 1 -Medium Water-Horse (What a mouthful..)
christoffer199

Postby christoffer199 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:14 pm

i would like to get one what do they run. only thing is dont think i need one this soon since i am only on a medium chance but i think that it will help clean me out so much faster. normally takes me about 15-20 mintues to clean myself out.
Where To Buy Bags
► Show Spoiler

Discord
The Truth Teller

Postby The Truth Teller » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:18 pm

They look to be 150 currently on the site when I bought mine I think they were 135 but I'm not sure. Unless you were talking about the other reply here?

christoffer199

Postby christoffer199 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:38 pm

The Truth Teller wrote:They look to be 150 currently on the site when I bought mine I think they were 135 but I'm not sure. Unless you were talking about the other reply here?

no you.
Where To Buy Bags
► Show Spoiler

Discord
The Truth Teller

Postby The Truth Teller » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:39 pm

Yeah then I got mine for 135 if I recall correctly.

KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:40 pm

The Truth Teller wrote:I am glad that you had liked the review I apologize I hadn't responded sooner I didn't realize that anyone ever applied to this topic :)

No problem i forgot too :smile: in other new i just picked up another nozzle it was in there one of a kind i could not resist it a CONCAVE SPD 3" - Retention Style Silicone Nozzle (yup another sexy name).
Attachments
CONCAVE.jpeg
CONCAVE.jpeg (74.83 KiB) Viewed 2898 times
My collection
► Show Spoiler
The Truth Teller

Postby The Truth Teller » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:29 am

KnotyDes wrote:
The Truth Teller wrote:I am glad that you had liked the review I apologize I hadn't responded sooner I didn't realize that anyone ever applied to this topic :)

No problem i forgot too :smile: in other new i just picked up another nozzle it was in there one of a kind i could not resist it a CONCAVE SPD 3" - Retention Style Silicone Nozzle (yup another sexy name).

Haha, sexy name indeed :D

Return to “Everything Else”