Share your knot excitement!

Just tried out cumlube? Finally got that awesome strap-on harness you've been craving? Want to review a toy from another company? This is the home of all review-related topics that don't quite fit anywhere else!
Sanguine

Share your knot excitement!

Postby Sanguine » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:15 am

If there's already a thread for this somewhere else, let me know, but I just wanted to share my excitement in knotting my medium/3 Razor last night! I didn't think I'd be able to take the knot at all, because I've never knotted anything that large before, but I got 98% of it in and almost got it to where it stayed in place!
Current toy collection :misc13: :misc11: :misc8:
► Show Spoiler
AustinFetish

Re: Share your knot excitement!

Postby AustinFetish » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:09 am

Congrats! Isn't it sweet? :buddy:

I think my first to knot was the legacy Breeder. It had a thinner neck below the knot, so the feeling that a bulge was in you was very prominent.
It was almost electric, almost too intense, but brought me closer to orgasm really quick, since I love intensity and just a thin slice of "hurt so good".

I think there was a knotting thread, but it could have been 1 to 3+ years ago. So, a new one seems fine to me.
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Large, soft Fenrir has my favorite knot at the moment. I canknot get enough of that knot. (hehehe)

The first time I squished that big thing in I practically had an orgasm :excited: I didn't expect it to feel so good. And the length is a little long for me at first, but once I adjust and get even more turned on from the knot, I find this size comfortable, yet filling and stretching. I love Fenrir.

I got Fenrir in last night and was running around my house getting myself and my boyfriend ready for bed, though it was a bit of effort to run around the house with Fenrir crammed inside. I was able to finish in bed with a vibrator, and then I left Fenrir in for a good hour or so before finally taking him out. I woke up feeling wonderfully sore where the two bulges of the knot pressed on the sides of my vagina. There's a certain spot in my vagina that feels good to put a LOT of pressure on - just up past the opening on the left and right.

Different sizes for different people, but I highly recommend Fenrir to vaginal toyers at least.

Other favorite knots:
EA Magic - it's inflatable and gives me strong, pulsing orgasms.
EE Silver Flared Plug - not a regular knot, but he pushes on the right places.
Small Xar - I can thrust the knot and this is probably my favorite small toy. I've come from using this toy in the shower.

I like some others, but not nearly as much as these ones. I just got a medium Xar and expect to like Xar just as much because he's close in size to my large Fenrir.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:13 pm

Sanguine wrote:If there's already a thread for this somewhere else, let me know, but I just wanted to share my excitement in knotting my medium/3 Razor last night! I didn't think I'd be able to take the knot at all, because I've never knotted anything that large before, but I got 98% of it in and almost got it to where it stayed in place!

Oh and congrats on the medium Razor! I had one for a while but I probably should have gotten soft like you. Mine was too firm and pokey for me.

Razor has amazing trying abilities. I'm sure you'll find that out soon :smile:
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
L_eather

Postby L_eather » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:25 pm

Congrats on all the knotting up in here :laugh:

I can take my small Terra fairly easily if I'm turned in enough. But I figured out 6.5'' is where it's at for me - amazing, but takes a frustrating amount of easing in and lots of lube.

I'm still trying to completely knot my medium Fenrir. I think 7'' is going to be my limit lmao.
Sanguine

Postby Sanguine » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:47 pm

I recently knotted my s/5 Cole for the first time a week or two ago! It was my first knot in 5 firmness, and I really enjoyed it! I recently got a medium Austin in 3, but now I wish I would have gotten one in a 5, I kind of enjoy how the firmer feels now.
Current toy collection :misc13: :misc11: :misc8:
► Show Spoiler
katze

Postby katze » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:21 pm

Sanguine wrote:I recently knotted my s/5 Cole for the first time a week or two ago! It was my first knot in 5 firmness, and I really enjoyed it! I recently got a medium Austin in 3, but now I wish I would have gotten one in a 5, I kind of enjoy how the firmer feels now.

I can definitely recommend medium Austin in 5. :)

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
craycraycray85

Postby craycraycray85 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:24 pm

My first knot experience was a (M) medium Cole in medium firmness. Quickly discovered he slipped out and did knot stay put. Then I posed the question, which BD knot toy has the best holding or stay power? Desperately needing a knot to knot go anywhere once inserted, I bought a (XL) extra large Fenrir in medium firmness. Yes, it took some time to work up to the knot but when it went in, it was pure bliss throughout my entire body. Fenrir is by far my favorite BD toy! Then I bit off more than I could chew and purchased a (XL) extra large Rex the German Shepard in medium firmness. I was able to get the knot in but that was about it. Rex didn't stay in and I couldn't make him go all the way to the base for whatever reason. Fenrir is my go to every time now. Not to say I don't try to get Rex to play nice!
Ziarre

Postby Ziarre » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:41 am

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:Large, soft Fenrir has my favorite knot at the moment. I canknot get enough of that knot. (hehehe)

You (and a few other users) have me looking forward to my M/5 Fenrir! Just a few more weeks until I bring it home from the BF's... :excited:
Grizzlydracos

Postby Grizzlydracos » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:28 am

I definitely love knots, my first was a large nova that took me a month to knot. That one is one i have to be super horny for as the head is a lil poky but love the shaft and knot. Also have knotted my large fenrir and large tucker. Of those 2 tucker is my fav. Currently trying to knott my xl ridley......can only get 3/4 over that big boy bit fun trying
L_eather

Postby L_eather » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:48 pm

I managed to knot my M/5 Fenrir today!! I had to warmup with my Monty (6.5'' knot) but I did it.
I'm so glad I got Fenrir. I heard a lot of complaints about his head poking the cervix, but that's exactly why I wanted him over other short 7'' knot toys. :stick:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:59 pm

Vaginally, I love the knot on my medium Xar and medium Apollo. Something about them just feels so, so good. Anally, my small and medium Gryphon is where it's at. :excited:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:38 pm

Prepair for tales from a size king :smile:
My first knoted/ fantasy toy is my xl tucker. I. Was able to knot it on the first try because i was training with 3.8" diameter plug for months before i got the toy. I realy like my tucker it fills me up very nicely. My xl Fenrir is my favorite toy right now, for me it "small enough" to use with out any warm up at all and i love to knot fuck my self with it or just to use fenrir as a plug. But my greatest conquest has been my Xl Cole. Holy shit is that knot huge. I did not manage to take its knot on the first try or the second or the third. It took me a while to find the right way to take coles knot, but when it finaly went in oh my god, Its so fucking big i couldnt tie with it but still i saw stars. After alot more time with cole i learned to tie with it, and for me cole does something very interesting it turns 180 every time i tie with it. The way i take cole is by sticking it on a foot stool then i kneel down on it cowboy style until i fully take the knot then i lean forward into a doggie style position and thats when it turns. Almost like its meant be taken that way hmmm. Such a good doggie :laugh:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Teapotjoe

Postby Teapotjoe » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:13 pm

Ok so up to a month or two I was new to the knotting experience.
I bought a medium 5 spritz as my first bd toy, and on the second try i knotted him. I was adamant in taking the knot in haha.
My second bd purchase was a large 5 rex with cum tube and suction.
(Actually to clarify I bought rex first, looking at the size dimensions on the bd site I thought it was going to be something I could manage. Then when it wasn't sent in two weeks I found spritz on Amazon with next day shipping)
So rex shows up and... wow did I underestimate what I thought it was going to be. But it only got me more excited haha.
I first night I tried him out it was just amazing. It felt like he didn't want to come out of me, even without the knot. And it was the first night so I didn't really try to knot rex. It looked and felt impossible.
This night was also the first night with bad dragons cum lube. It works amazingly well. It almost felt like it just glided in compared to the other personal lubricants I've used.
Now my third purchase was a medium 3 Diego with cum tube. I think I just wanted to build my way up to make spritz feel easier?
Iunno I don't regret it.
He's much easier to take and his knot is just as easy.

After a few more tries. One night I worked my way up from a prostate massager, to Diego, to spritz, and then to rex. (I've also had a few drinks... I honestly think it helped haha)
I bounced a few times on Rex, trying to get him to widen me more. When I figured that it wasn't going to help me knot with rex I decided to just sit on the knot and just kept applying more pressure. Let me just say there was plenty of determination that night. I could feel my hole stretching to try to swallow red's knot. A few times I got scared and became hesitant, but did I want that knot or what. I continued my pursuit to swallow red's huge knot and felt it slowly stretch me out to new limits I wasn't sure possible. And then... *pop* (there actually wasn't any noise besides my moaning ass)
He slipped in completly and the pressure was intense. I immediately orgasmed. I could baeely take the pressure, but I stayed knotted for a few more minutes. Just enjoying the waves of pleasure.
Finally I pull him out with an audible slurping sound. It was gratifying and it just made me want more.
So I tried knotting rex again...
With the knowledge that I can knot something as big as rex, my earlier hesitation was gone. I sat on the knot and it slipped in, but this time there was a loud *pop*
My moaning and my cum were in the air. I'm now a slave to rex the german shepard.
So yeah that's my knot experience so far.
KungisGalo

Postby KungisGalo » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:41 pm

i am buzzing with anticipation for my Diego to arrive, my first large size with a knot. Cannot wait, It's gonna be so awesome!
BRICK SQUAD
ragnar9

Postby ragnar9 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:46 am

My first knot was a medium gryphon, which I recommend to any beginner, as it was my first toy ever and just worked.

Now I can knot a large razor with minimal warm up, but it seems 9 inches is my current depth limit, as I have trouble with my large rex.

My goal is to knot my two newest toys, The beast of a knot in the extra large Gryphon and primal hardwere’s Big bad wolf with inflatable knot :liplick:
MountainDragon

pls delete

Postby MountainDragon » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:07 am

:smile:
Last edited by MountainDragon on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:09 am

I hope my Black Friday order will ship soon enough that I get it before Christmas.
Pretty excited for my Small Rex and how it compares to my Medium Roland (not so much difference in length I think)
Don’t think I could take the medium Rex yet since I don’t have too many opportunities to toy recently and even medium Roland can’t be knotted yet (think I managed it once but it was quite hard)
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:56 pm

Hadn't intended to get a TTC Jake KnotPlug*. Decided not to because of appearance plus liking textures like ridges/bumps. Yet I saw a lovely mini spacey pour. That one left me due cart errors. TTC kindly worked with me on a new For Science order. Excited to see how it compares to Fenrir. One feature touted is it's non stabby tip design =^).
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:24 am

lovelyscales wrote:Hadn't intended to get a TTC Jake KnotPlug*. Decided not to because of appearance plus liking textures like ridges/bumps. Yet I saw a lovely mini spacey pour. That one left me due cart errors. TTC kindly worked with me on a new For Science order. Excited to see how it compares to Fenrir. One feature touted is it's non stabby tip design =-).

I also picked up TTC's medium Jake during their bf sale for the same reason. I wanted a knot to kind of push me to my limit, and also stay tied, instead of slipping out. My order arrived a couple of days ago, but I'm on my period atm, so I gotta wait a bit longer to use him :doh:

(I might be the only person on the forums who really dislikes the way fenrir looks) And other knotted toys offered by BD get way too long for me to use before I even get to the knot... :sniffing:

Return to “Everything Else”