Light of my life - Mini/soft Cortez from Twin Tail Creations

Just tried out cumlube? Finally got that awesome strap-on harness you've been craving? Want to review a toy from another company? This is the home of all review-related topics that don't quite fit anywhere else!
spiralcatfox

Light of my life - Mini/soft Cortez from Twin Tail Creations

Postby spiralcatfox » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:28 pm

Okay, let me start off by saying, I ordered my Cortez a little over a month ago, from TTC, and its only now that I'm prepared to write about this beautiful piece of art. (Honestly, I could wax poetic about this toy, I kid you not)

Shipping - 10/10 - I kinda jumped ship, and ordered the night of July 2nd, not realizing that TTC, would take the next day off and July 4th. Regardless, they shipped my order July 5th and it arrived to me on July 8th. I asked for some shopdragon art and got this cool picture of charizard doodled on the side of my box:

_20170708_235617.JPG
!!

_20170708_235451.JPG
Mini Cortez and Mini Mocha

_20170708_235509.JPG
Front shots

_20170708_235530.JPG
Those ridges are unf <3

In use:
Oral - 10/10 - after bathing Mocha and Cortez with soap and water, I decided to pop Cortez into my mouth, because I have the only oral fixation like you could not believe. His head and ridges glided over my tongue like a dream, but I only reached about 2/3 of the way down, before I had to pull back again. In the future, when I get better at taking toys orally, I'd love to see ttc try their hands at adding cum tubes to toys, cause I would love to have a cortez that could jizz in my mouth :widesmile:

Vaginal - infinity/10 - The night my order arrived I had a pretty stressful day and I was looking forward to relaxing with my new toy. I waited until my folks went to bed, lubed up cortez, and pulled up my list of otp fanfiction to set the mood.

Because I ordered my cortez in ttc's soft firmness, it made him difficult to use at first, because he would just noodle around a bit. Although, having his head nudge against my nook as I was busy reading and playing with him, was absolutely divine. As I got more aroused and relaxed, it made cortez easier to insert and accomodate his girth. Oh man, I can feel my mouth water thinking about it. Thinking back on it I, at first, was kinda disappointed when I first hilted cortez. I was so aroused that I took him without too much issue, and I thought to myself, "wow, that's it?"

Nope, it wasn't; I took cortez out partially, and then started to thrust him in and out of my nook. The way the ridges nudge the inside of my walls and pop in and out of the entrance of my nook had my toes curling and my heart pounding. Thrusting all the way to the base had the ridges on the head tickle my gspot in back arching delight. I came so hard with cortez plugged up in me, that I was lightheaded. And every session I've had with cortez since then has not disappointed. He's become my favorite toy in my entire collection, thus far :misc2: :excited:

Anal - 8/28/17 - I, don't think I could get cortez to fit in there at all, lol... :misc6: :surprised:

11/9/17 - This boy is too soft to even think about getting in my tailend...I will try my best, but it might just be a losing battle;;

_20170820_165226.JPG
My gang, so far. Cortez is the pretty rose gold solid one in the middle
Last edited by spiralcatfox on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
KungisGalo

Re: Light of my life - Mini/soft Cortez from Twin Tail Creations

Postby KungisGalo » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:45 pm

There's a nice lad on the BD Discord server who told me of these toys and I gotta say him (and you) have made me want one. They looks so fantastically stimulating and fun.

How often do you use it? Thrusting it into you, does it feel better fast or slow? Does tightening up on it feel good? I need to know!
BRICK SQUAD
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:53 pm

Your Mocha's particularly unique. It looks like suspended whisps of paint in the pearlescent silicone. So very pretty :widesmile:. I so agree mini Cortez is incredible.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:33 pm

KungisGalo wrote:There's a nice lad on the BD Discord server who told me of these toys and I gotta say him (and you) have made me want one. They looks so fantastically stimulating and fun.

How often do you use it? Thrusting it into you, does it feel better fast or slow? Does tightening up on it feel good? I need to know!

My mini cortez is in soft, which makes him a breeze to use. He feels fantastic when thrusting, and his textures are noticable, but mild at best in use. My medium/medium cortez though...

He's an imposing beast that holds you at his mercy, and you will feel those ridges on his head and the bulges on his shaft ripple through your insides as you thrust him in and out. It is an incredible experience. Bring tons of lube though, to make conquering him a little bit easy on yourself. (As always your mileage may vary :3)
KungisGalo

Postby KungisGalo » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:50 pm

Sounds fab. I'm gonna work on growing my fantasy penis collection. Having brands other than BD will flesh it out more and make it more refined.

I love the way you describe it, sounds exactly what I would want out of a toy. Thank you so much for sharing! :nomnom:
BRICK SQUAD
Villie

Postby Villie » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:10 pm

This is the review that made me really want to get a mini cortez LOL

One day...
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:36 pm

Villie wrote:This is the review that made me really want to get a mini cortez LOL

One day...

Oh gosh, I hope Cortez is as amazing to you as he is for me///

Heres hoping a stunning mini cortez shows up in inventory for you :misc3:
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:48 pm

KungisGalo wrote:Sounds fab. I'm gonna work on growing my fantasy penis collection. Having brands other than BD will flesh it out more and make it more refined.

I love the way you describe it, sounds exactly what I would want out of a toy. Thank you so much for sharing! :nomnom:

Thats awesome, best of luck to you in your toy box building adventure :3

Do be careful if you decide on medium/medium cortez, I can just barely manage to hilt him, and the firmness makes the ridges on Cortez's head so intense, cause he's so squeezed in. Its a touch scrapey, especially when you pull Cortez out to thrust back in. I have to relax in order to enjoy it, otherwise the textures border on a little painful
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:55 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Your Mocha's particularly unique. It looks like suspended whisps of paint in the pearlescent silicone. So very pretty :widesmile:. I so agree mini Cortez is incredible.

Thank you <33
Its taken me a while to warm up to Mocha (both the color and model), but I finally, finally have and I adore him now

Cortez is so good :misc2: :excited:
iwikiwi

Postby iwikiwi » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:39 pm

You made me want one even more :misc2: :laugh:
Could you please tell me is 4 firmness fine? I find BD soft a little too much, is it any better with TTC?
:misc3: ESTP / Bisexual / Switch
Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:59 pm

iwikiwi wrote:You made me want one even more :misc2: :laugh:
Could you please tell me is 4 firmness fine? I find BD soft a little too much, is it any better with TTC?

It seems spiralcatfox found it a hair unwieldy in their 4/soft. TTC's 4/soft is between BD's 3/soft and 5/medium. My mini/4 Cortez has a tad less give than my small/3 Echo of near same girth :smilenox:.
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:08 pm

iwikiwi wrote:You made me want one even more :misc2: :laugh:

Like lovelyscales mentioned, the 4 firmness is a little noodly for me, and kinda hard to get into place, but wow, when the head finally sinks in, its great <3

If you arent texture sensitive, though I'd suggest their med/6 firmness. It makes the ridges feel super nice :nomnom:

Hope Cortez works well with you :3
iwikiwi

Postby iwikiwi » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:48 am

Thank you both <3
Hmm, it seems I'd better go with soft then. I'm a little bit sensitive there and even 5 firmness Bumble feels rough if I'm not warmed up :psyduck: 3 firmness feels too soft, hope something in between works fine for me.
:misc3: ESTP / Bisexual / Switch
Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:07 am

iwikiwi wrote:Thank you both <3
Hmm, it seems I'd better go with soft then. I'm a little bit sensitive there and even 5 firmness Bumble feels rough if I'm not warmed up :psyduck: 3 firmness feels too soft, hope something in between works fine for me.

Happy to help :widesmile:! Hope it works out for you! Cortez's density helps.
tanner93

Postby tanner93 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:23 pm

I'm stuck trying to pick between a mini and small Cortez. Does the ribbing on him make him feel bigger/smaller than a smooth toy of the same girth?
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:17 pm

tanner93 wrote:I'm stuck trying to pick between a mini and small Cortez. Does the ribbing on him make him feel bigger/smaller than a smooth toy of the same girth?

I took a look at your collection so far; if you're looking to size up a bit, small cortez's head is a little smaller than small gryphon's knot or small nox's shaft. If you can take either with ease, then I'd suggest small cortez.

However, if you're still having issues with the max circumference of either toy, Id suggest mini cortez, cause his head in mini is a lil smaller than mini echos shaft, and then he widens up to about a similar size as small glyphs knot/nox's shaft.

Never really thought about cortez's ribbing like that, to be honest. I guess it does, considering that there isnt really a taper on cortez and that his girth starts up almost immediately after his head...he does taper down a little after the bulge though
tanner93

Postby tanner93 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:56 am

spiralcatfox wrote:
tanner93 wrote:I'm stuck trying to pick between a mini and small Cortez. Does the ribbing on him make him feel bigger/smaller than a smooth toy of the same girth?

I took a look at your collection so far; if you're looking to size up a bit, small cortez's head is a little smaller than small gryphon's knot or small nox's shaft. If you can take either with ease, then I'd suggest small cortez.

However, if you're still having issues with the max circumference of either toy, Id suggest mini cortez, cause his head in mini is a lil smaller than mini echos shaft, and then he widens up to about a similar size as small glyphs knot/nox's shaft.

Never really thought about cortez's ribbing like that, to be honest. I guess it does, considering that there isnt really a taper on cortez and that his girth starts up almost immediately after his head...he does taper down a little after the bulge though

Thank you! I think I'm going to stick with the mini since all of my other toys are pretty smooth and tapered.
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:03 am

tanner93 wrote:
spiralcatfox wrote:

Thank you! I think I'm going to stick with the mini since all of my other toys are pretty smooth and tapered.

Nice!
I hope cortez is a good match for you! :3

Return to “Everything Else”