Mr. Hankey Topher Michels LG/soft

Just tried out cumlube? Finally got that awesome strap-on harness you've been craving? Want to review a toy from another company? This is the home of all review-related topics that don't quite fit anywhere else!
Shardik

Mr. Hankey Topher Michels LG/soft

Postby Shardik » Wed May 22, 2019 5:01 pm

Topher and Wine 2.jpg

(Standard wine bottle and Bad Dragon medium Flint for comparison)

I posted a few weeks ago about my new toy, a Squarepeg Leo. Like a lot of people, I've also been eyeing the Mr. Hankey collection and I finally decided to drop the dime and pick up a toy that appealed to me. There were many, but after making a spreadsheet of the toys I had and the toys on Mr. Hankey's site, I narrowed it down to two: The Toper LG, and the Solatok LG.

The process of narrowing it down involved a spreadsheet of all the toys I currently own against the potential candidates. My favorite toys are

* Flint (medium/hard), 9" max circumference, 6.5" usable length.
* Flint (large/soft), 11" max circumference, 8.5" usable length.
* Clayton (XL/medium), 11.4" max circumference, 10.4" usable length.

For the record, I cannot quite hilt Clayton or the Large Flint. Close, but no cigar.

So the Topher LG, at 9.75" max circumference and 8.6" usable length hits a sweet spot in my mind, and I decided I wanted it.

Ordering/Shipping: ☆☆☆☆ It's mail order, which I'm less fond of than retail. But Mr. Hankey knows its audience: the box is a boring brown box and it says something other than "Mr. Hankey Toys" on it; just a dull LLC name used for shipping. The insides were packed with those big inflated plastic things, the modern (and less fun, but probably environmentally better) version of bubble wrap.

Appearance: ☆☆☆☆ Toper is based on a real human being, although obviously scaled up to something only a size queen could love. Despite my thinking thaht it was only going to be a little bigger than the medium Flint, it looks a lot bigger. It's genuinely, frighteningly huge. Even next to the Clayton, it looks bigger, although holding them close you can see that it's not nearly as wide as the last few inches of Clayton close to the base. Like Flint, it has a curve to it. The color is their "medium tan," which is fine and ordinary.

Use, Anal: ☆☆☆☆☆ I have very mixed feelings about Topher. (I'm just going to mention in passing that I have to come up with a new name for him, as he shares his name with my very acrimonious ex's chaotic evil lawyer.) He's bigger than my medium Flint but since he's in MH "Soft", which is somewhere between BD Soft and Medium, I have less trouble getting him in. And he did, indeed, move right in and filled me. God, yes, filled me good. And he's bigger than Flint, in all the right ways, and I fear for my five-year-long relationship with Flint, and I fear for the structural integrity of my asshole if I move up to him on a regular basis.

Use, Anal, Fuckmachine: ☆☆☆ I went through a progression: Squarepeg Leo XXL, Mel XXL, and finally Topher. By the time I got to Topher, I was loose and messy and had been toying for nearly half an hour. I'd put them all on the fuck machine, and now it was Topher's turn.

Topher didn't move very much. I have rectal limits that are based mostly on volume; if it's long it can't be too thick; if it's girthy, I can't take it too deep. Topher just didn't feel like much, which is sad.

Overall: ☆☆☆☆ Not the best thing I've ever bought, but certainly not the worst. The quality of Mr. Hankey's molds is definitely close to Bad Dragon's, and while I will always love my Pearce XL as my warm-up toy for fisting, this isn't a bad second tier choice.

I just wanted more, y'know?
Last edited by Shardik on Thu May 23, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
MachineDoll

Re: Mr. Hankey Topher Michels LG/soft

Postby MachineDoll » Wed May 22, 2019 5:41 pm

Great review. Its really too bad that Mr. Hankey caters more towards male/anal usage. I would love to get a knotted toy that could be used for plugging, like I have Fenrir for. Its nice to have options!
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed May 22, 2019 10:34 pm

MachineDoll wrote:Great review. Its really too bad that Mr. Hankey caters more towards male/anal usage. I would love to get a knotted toy that could be used for plugging, like I have Fenrir for. Its nice to have options!

Solatok, short and very thick.

Shardik wrote: :words:

I was thinking of getting a Topher back when i ordered my Nick Capra. I liked the girth and the curve, but Nicks length was the determining factor for me. i might pick ine up at some point.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Wed May 22, 2019 10:35 pm

I want one of those :excited: lol. Does Mr. Hankey do custom color options? Nice review by the way, very informative :nomnom:
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed May 22, 2019 10:56 pm

Robiland wrote:I want one of those :excited: lol. Does Mr. Hankey do custom color options? Nice review by the way, very informative :nomnom:

yes its a 29.99 option. so makes sure you get a fade(which they call two tone) or marble to get your money's worth. also be sure you know what color's you want. they are not as helpful as BD with color options/recommendations.

you can also get a 25% discount on your birthday. check out the discount/offer tab for more info
My collection
► Show Spoiler
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Wed May 22, 2019 11:44 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
MachineDoll wrote:Great review. Its really too bad that Mr. Hankey caters more towards male/anal usage. I would love to get a knotted toy that could be used for plugging, like I have Fenrir for. Its nice to have options!

Solatok, short and very thick.

Yeah, I've looked at that a few times. But there's not a lot of room behind the knot. Unless I keep it in by force, its not likely to keep still on its own. :(
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu May 23, 2019 12:27 am

MachineDoll wrote:Yeah, I've looked at that a few times. But there's not a lot of room behind the knot. Unless I keep it in by force, its not likely to keep still on its own. :(

straps............. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ill let you knot how well it ties.....when i manage to knot mine. :crying: its very large :crying:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Thu May 23, 2019 5:47 pm

KnotyDes wrote:straps............. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
ill let you knot how well it ties.....when i manage to knot mine. :crying: its very large :crying:

Yeah, I bought a latex and a (fake) leather pair of panties, and it helps hold everything in place.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu May 23, 2019 7:22 pm

MachineDoll wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:straps............. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, I bought a latex and a (fake) leather pair of panties, and it helps hold everything in place.

lol
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Thu May 23, 2019 11:06 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Robiland wrote:I want one of those :excited: lol. Does Mr. Hankey do custom color options? Nice review by the way, very informative :nomnom:

yes its a 29.99 option. so makes sure you get a fade(which they call two tone) or marble to get your money's worth. also be sure you know what color's you want. they are not as helpful as BD with color options/recommendations.

you can also get a 25% discount on your birthday. check out the discount/offer tab for more info

Pretty expensive but ah well colors are important to me :nomnom: . I think I'll get it in a gold/pearl white marble on my birthday lol.

PS Off topic but...
► Show Spoiler
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:11 pm

Which, of your XL Clayton & LG/XL Topher, has a wider diameter, and which has a larger circumference at the lowest insertable point? I'm also considering an LG/XL Topher or possibly the XXXL but in BD Soft = 40%

Thanks

P.S. Their website says "Circumference near base: 11.25" " but you're saying it's 9.75" max circumference?
My collection. All Bad Dragon purchases. No second hand toys. Some of the toys in Medium firmness I am looking to sell.
► Show Spoiler
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:06 pm

toyfun wrote:Which, of your XL Clayton & LG/XL Topher, has a wider diameter, and which has a larger circumference at the lowest insertable point? I'm also considering an LG/XL Topher or possibly the XXXL but in BD Soft = 40%

Looking at both, I think the Topher LG is just a little bit bigger down at the base than the XL Clayton, but not by much. It's also shorter, which to me is a good selling point because, as I said, I think my asshole's limits are volumetric rather that dictated by length or width independently. I just like the Topher a lot more, which is sad because Clayton was my favorite for a long time. Well, at least until I bought my Flint.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:25 pm

I can't get past the last scale to the ribbed area at the bottom of my XL Clayton due to what I think is the thickness of the upper part of Clayton, or possibly due to a change in direction of my lower bowels? I'm not sure. I'm thinking I could if I had Clayton in a Soft, Medium firmness is just too harsh. I can take a Large 5 in Scorn all day but Clayton is extremely simulating and I bail out very soon.

So you prefer your Flint over Topher?
My collection. All Bad Dragon purchases. No second hand toys. Some of the toys in Medium firmness I am looking to sell.
► Show Spoiler
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:07 am

toyfun wrote:So you prefer your Flint over Topher?

I'm still undecided. I've had the Flint for five years and loved it. I've had the Topher for a month. Ask me in a year.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:28 am

Shardik wrote:
toyfun wrote:So you prefer your Flint over Topher?

I'm still undecided. I've had the Flint for five years and loved it. I've had the Topher for a month. Ask me in a year.

That doesn't help me make a decision now, lol, but thanks for the reply.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Everything Else”