Still can't take the Knot

Still can't take the Knot

Postby jakk » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:12 pm

Alright all. My journey with my small fennec fox has been a rough one. (although that's sometimes a good thing, I suppose :lol: )

After I finally figured out that water-based lube didn't work so well in the shower :oops: things got a lot better and I could take the shaft of the toy quite easily.

My problem is that now, many months later, I still can't take the knot. The shaft fits very nicely and it a smooth ride but once I get down there, I try and try and the knot just won't go. The one time it almost did (with quite a bit of force and a stinging tailhole) I backed off a bit and decided not to just quite yet because, considering how much effort it was taking to get to that point, I didn't know if I'd be able to get it back out. The last thing I want is to go to the emergency room with a 'silicone sculpture' stuck up there.

Ideas, anyone?
jakk

Re: Still can't take the Knot

Postby xerox2 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:20 pm

The small isn't that big... how long are your sessions? take lots of time to slowly stretch.
xerox2

Postby Runa » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:54 pm

If you had a hard time with the fennec's shaft, and can't take it's knot....I really don't think anal play is for you :P

and if it is, and you MUST have it, BD toys are not for you, buy a bullet vibe or something.
Runa

Postby jakk » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:19 pm

No no no, I didn't have any problem with the shaft. The rough journey was partly a joke and partly referencing the initial blunder I had with water-based lubes... Not realizing they wouldn't work so well in the shower. :oops:

Anyway, I usually try at it for, oh, five to ten minutes or so but by then, well, I'm worked up enough that I can't help but finish things, heh.

If I do get it in, with a bit of difficulty, what are the chances it might get stuck? I think I might be able to get it in there with a lot of effort, I'm just a 'lil worried.
jakk

Postby Rocky AL » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:25 pm

I use BDs cumlube (water based) in the shower all the time, ofc I dont have any water running while playing.
Getting things out is generally easier than getting it in, however force is never the awnser (unless your a jedi...)
Rocky AL

Postby Foxfire » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:26 am

jakk wrote:If I do get it in, with a bit of difficulty, what are the chances it might get stuck? I think I might be able to get it in there with a lot of effort, I'm just a 'lil worried.

You got it in, you can get it out, though if you force it or have to use a lot of effort then don't expect it to be easy coming out either. ;)

Get a small or medium Tailstretcher. :P maybe the knot is too abrupt for you-or maybe you just need to relax more and be less fearful or pain or getting it potentially stuck? Play with fingers to loosen up a little, before and even after inserting toy. And of course the standard "lotsa lube". :)
Foxfire

Postby Tsunami » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:46 am

I'm a big big fan of knotting toys but it does take some stretching and getting used to to start with.

I found that playing in the shower or bath does not work for me AT ALL - the heat and running water make me tenser, despite it being soothing. Also rather than standing it's much easier to use them on your knees with your hand behind you (or it stuck to a wall at the right height) or lowering yourself onto it using the base, or heal, of your foot on the base of the toy - I believe you use your ass muscles to stand so they are going to be more tense, especially trying to bend your legs to give yourself more room.

I kind of forced the knot of my first toy (ZP wolf) which was painful. However I found that getting the knot out is much easier than getting it in as throughout your whole life your body has been pretty well geared to pushing stuff out of that place.

I don't have a tail stretcher so I stretch myself in a few different ways. One way is to just use your fingers, getting one inside and then a second to start with and trying to move them around and apart. Then three fingers, then four, then you are pretty much set for most of the small and medium knotting toys. When I stretch out now I pretty much go straight to three fingers and really flex and separate them. You can also try using a smaller toy that has a larger girth than the shaft of your knotting toy's shaft, or improvise with condom-wrapped vegetables or even shampoo bottles (not tried this one, i assume you use the base of it, not the top. I had a friend who used to use the Lush small shampoo bottle as a butt plug, because of the slightly sloping sides, but I'd be worried of sucking the screw top up too.)

Another method I found useful, depending on how your fingers/toy works, is to put your finger down the length of the toy's shaft (starting about half way down) and take both the shaft and your finger for the last inch or so, then probably two fingers. Then it's just a smaller step up to being able to take the knot.

With the large razor i find i have to tilt the toy to take one part of the knot first, and the oval shape tends to swivel to the side (the bulbous bits above and bellow the opening) because that is easier for me than pushing the knot in horizontally.
Tsunami

Postby Gunsche » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:41 am

I'm still working on taking my Fox anally too, I find having someone help you toy really help, maybe you have a close friend who would not mind? (or enjoy it ; ) )

and yes using them in the shower can create some problems, although have a bath instead and sit on your toy, I find grinding and thrusting on it helps more to ease it in.
Gunsche

Postby Proxer » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:01 am

Gunsche wrote: although have a bath instead and sit on your toy, I find grinding and thrusting on it helps more to ease it in.

Actually, yeah. This. I found when I first took my Med. Gryph (straddling over bathtub rim) that wiggling your hips around the knot really helps, and so long as you're properly lubed an couple inches around, wiggling one side then the other close until *pop*, there you go.
Now, I don't know if I'm anally gifted or something (put THAT on a resume!), but I found that that worked just fine for my Med Gryph, Large Naga, and XL Gryph. Sheesh... though that last one was a bit of a doozie... :shock:
Proxer

Postby Quiet269 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:39 am

I'm still trying to get the large gryph.... I think I'm going to have to try again tonight
Quiet269

Postby justsomeperson » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:12 pm

For me, taking the shaft of the zeta ruff's stuff, which is maybe an inch wide, used to hurt quite a lot and be quite filling. It was quite a long time, months in fact, before I could finally knot it, and I never would have gotten to that point without more gradually-tapered toys to stretch out with.

Now it's been 3+ years since I could hardly take ruff's shaft.... I'm working on knotting the medium sea dragon. So I would have to say that it takes time... it doesn't necessarily mean anal play isn't for you. It can if you want it to be :D

Guess I just wanted to post some encouragement, from someone else who used to have trouble w/ the shaft of a smiliar-size toy
justsomeperson

Postby Varka » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:40 pm

Proxer wrote:Now, I don't know if I'm anally gifted or something (put THAT on a resume!), but I found that that worked just fine for my Med Gryph, Large Naga, and XL Gryph. Sheesh... though that last one was a bit of a doozie... :shock:

I'm going to put on my CV that I'm anally gifted, if I ever have to write one.
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby GuineaMaow » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:01 pm

If you actually do this, you'll have to tell us what the potential employer's reaction is to seeing "anally gifted". :lol:
GuineaMaow

Postby Proxer » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:11 pm

GuineaMaow wrote:If you actually do this, you'll have to tell us what the potential employer's reaction is to seeing "anally gifted". :lol:

There are no words exchanged. Simply enter the room, slap down the XL gryph, lube, and watch the jaws go slack for several hours to come.
Proxer

Postby dd31879 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:07 pm

jakk wrote:After I finally figured out that water-based lube didn't work so well in the shower :oops: things got a lot better and I could take the shaft of the toy quite easily.

My problem is that now, many months later, I still can't take the knot. The shaft fits very nicely and it a smooth ride but once I get down there, I try and try and the knot just won't go. The one time it almost did (with quite a bit of force and a stinging tailhole) I backed off a bit and decided not to just quite yet because, considering how much effort it was taking to get to that point, I didn't know if I'd be able to get it back out. The last thing I want is to go to the emergency room with a 'silicone sculpture' stuck up there.

Ideas, anyone?

i agree water based lube doesnt work in the shower very well >:(
unfortunately for water based lubes thats where i like to be...so silicone based lube wins my vote.

personally i love wet platinum and it being alot slicker than wet original helps alot with toys.

also...i think it would be hilarious for you to have to explain why the silicone thing was up there :P not that i think anyone would really find many reasons.
dd31879

Postby Freon Dragon » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:43 pm

Proxer wrote:
GuineaMaow wrote:If you actually do this, you'll have to tell us what the potential employer's reaction is to seeing "anally gifted". :lol:

There are no words exchanged. Simply enter the room, slap down the XL gryph, lube, and watch the jaws go slack for several hours to come.

How about a magic trick?
*slaps XL Gryphon on table*
I'm gonna make this dildo disappear...
*sits*
Ta-daa!
Freon Dragon

Postby GuineaMaow » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:57 pm

Freon Hotshot wrote:
Proxer wrote:

How about a magic trick?
*sits*
Ta-daa!

:lol:
GuineaMaow

Postby jakk » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:30 am

I suppose I'll take my time with things for now and maybe buy a tailstretcher or something similar in Jan or Mar when I have some disposable income.

Also, the anally gifted comment made me laugh. Thanks for that.
jakk

Postby GoWithTheFlow » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:12 am

Freon Hotshot wrote:
Proxer wrote:

How about a magic trick?
*sits*
Ta-daa!

HAHA
GoWithTheFlow

Return to Help, Questions and Howto's Archive