Knot or Not [Poll]

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.

So, Knot or Not

Knot!
48%
Not!
8%
Don't know
6%
Both
12%
None
No votes
It's raining outside
7%
It's sunny
13%
Other weather
6%

Total votes: 126
MartZink

Knot or Not [Poll]

Postby MartZink » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:02 am

So, what do you folks think, which do you like the most? (or dislike the least)

From what I've seen most pea-pole like the knots. But who knows, it might be the other way around :mystery:

Have your say here ! :smile:
Quell

Re: Knot or Not [Poll]

Postby Quell » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:46 am

The idea of tying is extremely attractive to me... but when it comes to tying, either I haven't found the right tying toy for me or it just does not work with my vag. It's not like it's painful or whatever. Knots actually feel kinda cool... but when it comes down to it, they never stay in because I'm tight/push things out so it's really frustrating for me because the fantasy is the knot not being able to budge. So I've decided I prefer toys with the girth towards the top of the toy, not the other way around.
~Kira~

Postby ~Kira~ » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:12 am

It's raining outside. And I have no experience with knots.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Female|| Gender fluid || 22 || Single || ❤ || Boobs || PM me || Pan || Horny Vampire |
Want to help me get a toy from my wishlist? Send a PM!

FUCK YOU WEATHER I NEED A SLUSHIE!
I survived the forum outage of 2013!
ruffruffwolf

Postby ruffruffwolf » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:33 am

Knots all the way! <3
Anubis

Postby Anubis » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:34 am

Love knots, think I love them a bit too much. Haha. Oh well. :downs:
"When god gives you Lemons... return the favor with a 303."
Live life to the fullest, no regrets.
Gods need love too you know.
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/anubis010/ - Still updating it on and off
Tech

Postby Tech » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:52 am

I like the knots and it feels good when you can take it fully ;)
Mongrel Vixen

Postby Mongrel Vixen » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:17 am

The only knot I've taken is David's and I don't think I liked it. Desperately want to knot Seb's gryphon but it's too long and stabby >:
Xanthos ✦ painted dog ✦ bisex/engaged ✦ bad dragon bitch ✦ Part time Pony-girl
BlackSheep

Postby BlackSheep » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:20 am

Knots you can ride are one thing. It's about the width change in that case and it's awesome. Dogdick knots are pretty gross and I'm not particularly interested in them.

So Not
also it's cloudy outside.
RoanShire

Postby RoanShire » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:07 pm

I've owned more than five toys with knots. The trouble with a knot is that one has no control of the depth when using the knot. The toy had better be exactly the right width and length to hit the right spot. Otherwise it ends up being disappointing, or uncomfortable. I concluded that toys without knots are better for me.
ruffruffwolf

Postby ruffruffwolf » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:25 pm

RoanShire wrote:I've owned more than five toys with knots. The trouble with a knot is that one has no control of the depth when using the knot. The toy had better be exactly the right width and length to hit the right spot. Otherwise it ends up being disappointing, or uncomfortable. I concluded that toys without knots are better for me.

But but....
Knot fucking. <3
Fulca

Postby Fulca » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Sadly I can't say; I have yet to knot my naga, but I also don't really have any lube except for the stuff I make myself. xD
ruffruffwolf

Postby ruffruffwolf » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:53 pm

Fulca wrote:Sadly I can't say; I have yet to knot my naga, but I also don't really have any lube except for the stuff I make myself. xD

For being tiny, he's a little bitch ain't he?
Menarae

Postby Menarae » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:11 pm

I swing both ways on this one...I like the challenge and the stretch of a knot...but I definitely don't like how I have to be very particular with the length. That's the trouble I'm having with my medium wolfie...he's just a smidge too long, so I have a difficult time knotting him. My PC muscles are usually stretched tight around the widest part of the knot or just below.

I do like non-knotted toys, though if they're just plain straight shafts I find them kinda boring. My rabbit vibrator has lovely curves on it that just make me melt, but not a proper knot. My non-BD dildo is straight and boring...and now I have my eye on another by the same company with some texture on it. Not that it's high on my wishlist.

And it was sunny today. But we tend to get a couple of sunny days, and then a random thunderstorm, followed by more sun *shrugs* Weather's fucked up this year.
"The thing about inspiration is you can't wait for it to come up and lay its head in your lap like a unicorn. That is the myth of inspiration. You have to muster up and hunt it like the wild fey thing it is. It only comes at me when I am racing after it full tilt in the misty moonless darkness, praying I am not running towards the edge of or into the face of a cliff. It takes faith and courage and energy and sheer madness to catch it, and even then, it will kiss you and slip away when the mood takes it because you can never own something that wild and beautiful." -- Isobelle Carmody

Image Image Image Image

My Bad Dragon Checklist
Willow

Postby Willow » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:03 pm

I love knots but the problem is depth of them. As in not far enough. Case in point: Razor. I would so love to knot him... and I do, but he won't stay in. MAGICAL ASS MUSCLES ACTIVATE! He won't stay in, he gets pushed out. So after that experience, I got the gryphon. Has some space behind the knot so he will be in deeper. Once again, if I let go he gets pushed out.
The problem is my ass has already been stretched as it went in, so it easily slips out. Yeah, I know I should squeeze it a bit. This is why I am in the process of buying an elypse art toy... the knot expands after it's in.
[i]Why can't we have img's in our signature if they comply with size?[/i]
Makybe Diva

Postby Makybe Diva » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:05 am

Most of us require a longer shaft on our toys below the knot, to be able to get them to "stay put", even with strong muscular action. It's also tough to get the right fit, so that the knot rubs the perfect spot inside us. But surely that's no surprise, since we're not built to be "knotted" with our toys, the way it happens with animals in nature.

That being said, I have knotted toys. But I enjoy them for their shapes, texture, or thickness, rather than the knots. Mostly that's because I can't get the knots in, they don't stay in, or they don't hit the right spot when they are in. Or they do hit the right spot with parts other than their knots, and I don't bother trying to knot the toy.

So I'd have to say that although one of them does, most of my favorite toys do not have knots. Nor do most of the toys on my current "wish list". But I'm not about to give up the knotted toys I have, cause they're fun - physically and psychologically. Not as much fun as I'd hoped, but that's OK.
Phobiac

Postby Phobiac » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:12 am

I like knots, but to a degree. What I enjoy about them is the sudden change in girth - it adds new stimulation, which is great. What isn't great is how some knots are more sudden than others, and end up causing me uncomfortable pain to try and wriggle in. It often just feels like I'm giving myself blunt force trauma. I prefer thrusting toys more.
Aresues

Postby Aresues » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:09 pm

I...LOVE...KNOTS!!!! My Razor is amazing...feels soo good forcing him deep into me...
Owned:
Med Razor, 5/8, Onyx Black, Cumtube (Reviewed)
Med Werewolf, 5/8, Halloween Black, Suction Cup (Reviewed)
Med Duke, 5, Dark Natural, Cumtube (Reviewed)
Med Seadragon, 3, Dark Natural, Suction Cup (Reviewed)
Med Ridgeback, 8, SURPRISE ME! (Reviewed)
Lge Breeder, 5/8, Dark Natural, S/C (Reviewed)
Lge Desi, 8, Whore Red, Cumtube (Reviewed)
Lge Faerie Dragon, 5, Dark Natural, S/C (Reviewed)

Ordered:
Lge Razor, 3/5, Custom
Lge Gryphon, 5, SURPRISE ME!, S/C
Med Xar, 8, SURPRISE ME!

Wish List:
Fruits of Loreain
Male Raptor Cloaca
Otter
IsisKitsune

Postby IsisKitsune » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:43 am

I like knots, buuuuuut some of the knots are just a little too much for me.
Advertise here, only contact on Feb 30th of any year
Solid gold ThingAMaGig for sale $1,000,000
May the all powerful Flying Spaghetti Monster smile upon you
What's a sig for again?
Checklist
Buying, selling and trading toys
Waiting On:
Nothing
pitbulldog

Postby pitbulldog » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:25 pm

I voted for knots and both. My non-knotted toys, sm anthro and med chance both feel good and get used on a regular basis. But there is something about the feel of sliding down on a knotted cock and feeling it compress as you stretch and then....in it goes :shock: Takes your breath away, love it!
Own: Anthro Dragon(sm/3) David(sm 5) David(med 5) David(Lg 3) David(XL 8)Chance(med 5)
Gryphon(Lg 5) Chico, Razor(Med 5) Bruiser(Med 5) Cole(med 5) Moko(Lg 5)
Autumn

Postby Autumn » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:21 am

ruffruffwolf wrote:For being tiny, he's a little bitch ain't he?

Fuck yes.
(5) is the god Firmness imo

Owns :
Medium Naga (5/8)
Medium Breeder (5)
Extra Large Fusion (5)
Large Cockatrice (5)
Medium Seadragon (5)
Janine the Anthro Dragoness
Large Clayton (3) (with Cumtube)
Large Unflared Chance (5)
Large Moko (5)