Wearable Cock Sheaths!

The home to all the toys that made it off of the drawing board, and into Bad Dragon's product line. Hop into the history machine, and take a look at past designs for inspiration!

Wearable Cock Sheaths!

Postby SemJay » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Please note that this post is for the Beta Cocksheath - you can check out the final product right here!

Bad Dragon has always been about Making Fantasies Real and this latest Beta is no different! A limited quantity of our new Wearable Cock-Sheaths will be available in two sizes for review. We are looking for feedback on this future product - be part of the Bad Dragon Beta Testing Team and submit a review to get $10 back in Store Credit!

We make the Wearable Cock-Sheaths from the same high quality silicone used for our other products so you know the Bad Dragon quality you expect will be there. They are soft and stretchy for the best snug fit while remaining comfortable in use, and are ribbed inside for added sensation. Get ready to take your fantasies to a whole new level and let us know what you think!

Available in:

Small $60
Large $80
Solid colors only in Wearable firmness (similar to soft)

Get yours here! http://bad-dragon.com/products/cocksheath
Attachments
wearables.jpg
SemJay
The Oprah of Dicks

Re: Wearable Cock Sheaths!

Postby ruffruffwolf » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:19 pm

For once...I don't like something BD has done over another company.

It looks like it would have a LOT of slipping issues if you don't wear condoms. If you wear condoms, there are the obvious issues with that.
Last edited by ruffruffwolf on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ruffruffwolf

Postby SemJay » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:23 pm

I've actually had my husband use one on me. We were afraid of that when testing it - but it didn't slip or fold up at all. It was just a great stretchy feeling! My husband is on the longer side (and average width) and this just made him both long and girthy *droooools*
SemJay
The Oprah of Dicks

Postby Skink » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Whoops boyfriend was home so this got ordered pretty much the absolute second the email was sent. Dragony fantasy sheathes - one of the only things I can get him to use during sex without him making a fuss. HE WANTED IT IN FLESHY PINK THOUGH UGHUGHUGUHHDFhld.

I really like the open end on this, it's the only reason I was so eager to jump on it. The only other furry-centric sheathe we have makes him too long for me to take, and we can't even start to pass the knot without shanking the fuck out of my cervix. Goes without saying I've never knotted it. The only good thing about the cerberus is that it hooks on rather well and doesn't slip about and.. well, this loop actually looks preferable to their awkward printed square, visually at least. I wouldn't be worried about slippage. I just hope there aren't tearing issues down the line since the attachment between the ring and sheath itself seems pretty obvious!
Skink

Postby Airless » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Finally! A BD product that does NOT look appealing to me. :lol:
Gonna sit this one out.
Airless

Postby cartoonjunkie » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:35 pm

I'm actually quite upset with this... I gave an idea similar to this a while back called 'the rover-man' which was a wearable knot for the base on a mans penis!

Topic here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4623
cartoonjunkie

Postby Meowmix313 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:39 pm

The Beta for the Shark toy plainly stated "No warranty will be available on the test models". I don't see that here, so I was wondering if it is covered by a warranty? I ask only because I can see a lot of potential tearing issue with that ring, and I most certainly do not like to throw away money. This is very very tempting, but still haven't got my Beta Shark yet, so I just don't know. A warranty would make it an easier choice.
Meowmix313

Postby Annubrius » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:39 pm

I will do art for anyone who buys me a medium right now.. XD a surprise me color is fine, i don't care, really!! Whoosh!!
Annubrius

Postby HyenaQueen » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Oooohhh wow this looks lovely! Also a very nice addition to the anthro dragon! ;D I can't wait to see reviews pop up for this!
HyenaQueen

Postby SilentRaven » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:48 pm

ARGH! I want one, but am dirt poor at the moment. Bugger.
SilentRaven

Postby Darlanthian » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:50 pm

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? so many days till payday and so little hours i wants one but wont be able to participate in teh beta hmmmm must save until it actually comes out :o
Darlanthian

Postby DameKathryn » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:51 pm

I wish I had a reason to buy this. It looks awesome.
DameKathryn

Postby Tarukaja » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:56 pm

Phew, something not relevant to my anatomy XD I haven't gotten to the point where my toys need toys (yet) either LOL This is a neat concept though!
Tarukaja

Postby Sekioh » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Anyone know the actual inner limits dimensions? Or the both don't matter for inside fit size, just different outer thickness for partner pleasure? :F
Sekioh

Postby DameKathryn » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:09 pm

Sekioh wrote:Anyone know the actual inner limits dimensions? Or the both don't matter for inside fit size, just different outer thickness for partner pleasure? :F

Says the inner diameter on the page. 1.10 inches (medium) and 1.28 inches (large).
DameKathryn

Postby magpie » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:11 pm

What creature is it supposed to be?
magpie

Postby Sekioh » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:16 pm

I guess usable length would be how far long it'd reach too. Guess it was dumb question, looked at it's thickness and stuff and sorta jumpy to buy it to try it out, it's a not so expensive BD toy that would be a lot of fun. :F
Sekioh

Postby Raith » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:21 pm

magpie wrote:What creature is it supposed to be?

We really wanted the creature desired left up to the wearer, or the one it will be used on. Especially since everyone is into different things, so imagine away!
Raith
Bad Dragon Co-Founder

Postby Northy » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:25 pm

That's kinda cool! I don't really have a use for it as I don't have a penis but that's an awesome idea. :) I figured it was a matter of time before BD came out with a sheath. Meanwhile I continue to eagerly anticipate the arrival of my shark. ^_^
Northy

Postby DragonWolf » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:27 pm

I'll be sitting this one out... But, it does look like it would be fun!
DragonWolf

Next

Return to Success! Toys That Have Been Made