Rimming?

Rimming?

Postby VauvenalD » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:28 pm

Sooo... my mate and I discovered that she's into anal.
And I was thinking about... maybe... eventually trying rimming on her.
But I was wondering... Is rimming just like licking the vag? Or is it different? What about taste and smell? Can it be unhealthy?

Just a few tips or something would be helpful... :oops:
VauvenalD

Re: Rimming?

Postby xerox2 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:30 pm

I guarantee you that you'll never be able to get it clean enough. There will always be a large risk of sickness from doing rim jobs without lots of protection, and even then, I"m not sure how effective normal protection would be. :(
xerox2

Postby Quiet269 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:53 pm

Always thought it sounded interesting, but never really felt like I could do it.

Might try Rimming after a shower or something... like... after a -very- thorough shower... lol. I don't think I could ever Toss someone's Salad... I just... don't think you could get it clean enough for me to not worry about it.
Quiet269

Postby Ashendra » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:59 pm

Heh... I love the idea, myself. But I'm a very dirty, kinky gal. Of course, only after cleaning out THOROUGHLY, and after a shower and using a little soap in and around the area, and even then using flavoured lube would I do it.
Heck, I cant even give my mate a blowjob unless he's just washed. :lol: Sensitive nose.
As for getting ill from it... I guess it would depend on how immune you are to like... everything. If youre like me and never get sick, then I suppose after the precautions I listed above, go for it. If it half kills you when you try... well... :lol: don't do it again. It won't actually kill you though. The best you can do is do it after a shower/wash and a cleanout.
A nice prelim bit of foreplay before you two start shoving toys in her butt.
Ashendra

Postby Azraelarchangel » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:43 pm

well, im new to this forum, and this is my first post, but im not new to rimming at all
i have tried it loads of times with my girl and nothing has happened i haven't git sick at all, ive tried it, at the shower, after, and even with no shower and nothing whatsoever happens, (except a lot of moaning from her) :mrgreen:
regarding the smell and taste , i don't know the reason but she doesn't smell bad at all, and ive got a really sensitive nose, so... honestly i have no idea, she watches her diet a lot, eats only organic thins and stuff, so.. thats my best guess

my best advice, smell first... if you don't like it, don't try it and over all, have fun :)
Azraelarchangel

Postby Denyen » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:47 pm

Heh, well I honestly can't tell you how it compares to a vagina. To me, the taste is rather metallic. The first thing it reminded me of was licking a battery. Weird I know. For cleanliness, I recommend a shower before hand. Lather up the area and slip a soapy fingertip inside slightly. If showering isn't possible, moist toilet wipes work pretty well.

There is a risk of getting sick from bacteria. If you partner has recently had an upset stomach or any gastrointestinal illness, don't rim because if a bacterial infection such as E. coli caused it, the bacteria can be transmitted through fecal material. There is also the naturally occurring bacterial flora of the colon that can cause problems. However, the highest risk comes from actually ingesting fecal material so as long as that doesn't happen, you'll probably be fine. I also agree with Azraelarchangel, if it smells bad to you don't do it. After the deed, brushing your teeth would be helpful.

On the other hand, an oral latex barrier could be used if you're really concerned about getting ill.
Denyen

Postby Azraelarchangel » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:56 pm

you're right, but latex just ruins it to me, lol
by the way, you can call me just Azrael,
oh and that brushing your teeth is a really good idea, i forgot to mention
and you can have fun afterwards if its an eletric toothbrush XD
Azraelarchangel

Postby Lillith » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:16 pm

Everywhere is covered in germs, even your face XD I doubt you would get sick from rimming, even if it wasn't scrubbed clean. But with that in mind, I still clean my self with a little soap and a cloth in the shower. I have to be careful though because I have sensative skin.
My partner has never complained of a taste or smell, so I must be doing something right.
Lillith

Postby Runa » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:58 pm

I suppose it's worth noting that there are scat fetishists who enjoy their desire with no ill effects...and that's poop. yes, it's bacteria, but while it's still in you, it's still relatively safe. you can actually eat poop...it's not till it's infected with outside bacteria that it's dangerous.
Runa

Postby Azraelarchangel » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:31 pm

the thing is, if the person you are rimming has an intestinal infection, it will be transmitted to you,
but on a normal people there are millions of times more harmful germs in their hands, than in their ass
Azraelarchangel

Postby Runa » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:53 pm

yeah, but that applies to a lot of issues..if you have a cold, you can transmit it through kissing. Rimming is only potentially dangerous if there's some sort of infection or disease, same as any other sexual action. it just gets a negative rep becuase you're licking your poo-dispersal unit.
Runa

Postby Azraelarchangel » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:01 pm

i loove rimming a beautiful girl
Azraelarchangel

Postby GoldenKirbichu » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:56 pm

I'm not personally much for analingus, but it's more because of the taste of fecal matter than anything. I really wouldn't want to consume it.

However, several important points if you're not going to use a dental dam (which come in flavoured and thin varieties to make latex more fun to be licking).

Brushing your teeth before oral sex of ANY kind is a very bad idea. It opens up the gums (and can make microscopic cuts in them too), making it easier for bacteria to enter them and thus get into your bloodstream. So you should be careful not to do anything that'll abrade your mouth before using your mouth for sex.

Secondly, hepatitis is a big concern. You can be vaccinated against Hep. A and B, but not C (please correct me if I'm wrong). If you're going to be doing a lot of analingus I firmly suggest getting vaccinated against the strains of Hep. you can be vaccinated against.

Also, I wouldn't recommend cleaning your anus TOO thoroughly; the population of gut flora is vital to maintaining health of the intestines, and it makes foreign bacteria have a more difficult time establishing colonies. With that being said, though, gentle washing is certainly preferable to none.

Have fun, though! :3
GoldenKirbichu

Location: Canada, North America, Earth, Sol star system, Milky Way Galaxy

Postby Denyen » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:04 am

GoldenKirbichu wrote:Brushing your teeth before oral sex of ANY kind is a very bad idea. It opens up the gums (and can make microscopic cuts in them too), making it easier for bacteria to enter them and thus get into your bloodstream. So you should be careful not to do anything that'll abrade your mouth before using your mouth for sex.

Thank you for pointing that out as I had forgotten about that. On that note, let me alter my original recommendation. Use an alcohol-based/antibacterial mouthwash before a tooth brush after rimming. That would probably be better and reduce the chance of any virulent bacteria being forced into the gum blood vessels.
Denyen

Postby Azraelarchangel » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:03 am

i had never thought of brushing before oral sex,
and now i know it must never be done
btw, the idea of rimming is not to consume fecal mater, but just to stimulate that sensitive area with your toungue,
the reason i like doing it, is the fact that you (normally) need to have a lot of trust and a very strong bond between you to do that
Azraelarchangel

Postby Quiet269 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:24 am

I think they were just commenting on the fact that fecal mater might be digested (in small amounts) from doing this. Not saying that you were eating it... that's a whole different fetish
Quiet269

Postby GoldenKirbichu » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:26 am

Yes, I was referring to the inadvertant consumption of fecal matter. That is, not on purpose.

I wouldn't be against analingus with a dental dam or something, though, since that gets rid of that theoretical risk for the most part. And it's not like I'm squeamish about anal stuff, I do it all the time on myself. You sort of have to get used to feces if you're going to be playing there.
GoldenKirbichu

Location: Canada, North America, Earth, Sol star system, Milky Way Galaxy

Postby jmay » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Honestly I can't tell you anything about the safety issue, as I seem to be immune to everything. However, I have done some ass to mouth stuff before and as long as your partner has fairly recently emptied themselves out, you shouldn't taste much of anything. As for the smell, it's really not all that bad, it's just different.

As long as the idea off it doesn't bother you, you should be fine.
jmay

Postby FiligreePipit » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:55 pm

As far as playing back there goes... how do you start in the first place? how small do you start?

someone earlier mentioned retired toothbrushes *giggle*
FiligreePipit

Postby Azraelarchangel » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:54 am

it depends on what you want to do
Azraelarchangel

Next

Return to Help, Questions and Howto's Archive