DARN YOU SIGMOID COLON

DARN YOU SIGMOID COLON

Postby backfromheaven » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:58 pm

So if you've read the topic title you might have guessed I'm having a problem getting past the sigmoid colon. I have posted about this before and have tried everything that has been suggested but I'm running out of will power to keep trying, since every attempt to get past my sigmoid colon has ended in me giving up and worrying it might just be a physical problem that just inhibits me from getting anything past the sigmoid colon :cry:

So now I'm really desperate for advice and tips on how to deal with the issue. To add a note, I've completely cleaned and flushed out my ass and have used syringe after syringe of lube during all my sessions. I mainly use my large Breeder (firm 8) and occasionally my large tailstretcher (firm 8).

This will probably be my last couple attempts at trying to go deeper since the cost of lube and some of the pain experienced is getting to the point of ridiculousness, but I'm still willing to give it a shot if people are still willing to help.

Please feel free to post any advice
backfromheaven

Re: DARN YOU SIGMOID COLON

Postby drnick » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:19 am

You might have already seen it, but this website is pretty helpful if you're looking at going deeper: http://www.jlubejack.us/training.html

Other than that I can't suggest anything, except maybe to remember that if you're feeling a lot of pain, you're not doing something quite right. Discomfort is one thing, but pain usually means stop and try something else.
drnick

Re: DARN YOU SIGMOID COLON

Postby Zoen » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:44 am

My suggestion is to use something thin, flexible, and soft, not something firm to start opening yourself up deep.

If that works, wait until you can take that comfortably before working up. The first toy I used to go past that point inside me was the Zeta Dragon, and the curve of the toy actually helped to go in deeper.

About all I can really suggest.
Zoen

Return to Help, Questions and Howto's Archive