Taking my long dildo deeper

Taking my long dildo deeper

Postby bummer6 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:45 am

I have a normal double-ended dildo that's about 40 centimeters (for those of you who prefer inches, I really have no idea how much 40 centimeters is in inches... XD) And I can only take about 20-30 centimeters of it, it's deep enough so I can just about see the buldge on my stomache moving, but then it hits a wall or a bend or something that keeps it from going any further... I want to be able to take the entire thing! Please help BD! (i'm a guy btw)
bummer6

Re: Taking my long dildo deeper

Postby Phobiac » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:29 am

Sorry, I don't have any advice D:
Just popped in for unit conversions: 40 cm = 15.7 in

Best of luck!
Phobiac

Postby Sin » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:57 am

I have a 40cm toy (this) that I bought specifically for going deep.

Do you know about the sigmoid colon? (If you do, you can ignore most of this post).
A little less than 20 cm deep you should encounter it, and it's basically another valve that you need to open before you can continue. Basically, make like you're trying to poop and it will open and you can easily push through.
Pushing against a closed valve can sometimes hurt but with practice it becomes a bump more than an obstacle. A long flexible toy, like I presume you have, is good for practicing.

In my experience, once you go passed that point you can just keep on pushing it in. The only limitation is the natural curvature of your bowel and the flexibility of your toy... and obviously your bowel needs to be empty, which might require a long douche session.

It feels really weird so I haven't taken all of it, but I've taken 70-80% at least. It's fun to see how deep you can go. Just remember the usual rules of anal play. Good hygiene. Go slow. Lots of lube.
Last edited by Sin on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sin

Postby Zoen » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:53 am

I've taken all of my 15" toy and about 3" or so of an additional toy behind it.

Same rules for general stretching apply: go slow, have patience, use plenty of lube, and if preferred, inject a bit of lube into yourself before you have at it.
Zoen

Postby XG1 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:26 am

What Sin said, and...

While up against that valve, try slowly rotating the toy and it will "spin in" and after that, sky's the limit.

-XG
XG1

Postby Felix9 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:16 pm

I-I umm... need a little help or advice... I'm new to toying and was trying to see what I could take d-depth wise... I've read a bit here and made sure I was lubed etc... A-anyway... as I continued to push in I was... finding it hard to go past about 3 or 4 inches... S-so... can I ask which way... left or right is the correct way...? I-I was trying to go right and pushed against something that shifted... I stopped, not knowing what it was. It wasn't painful, just strange and being new I didn't want to push anything... Can anyone advise me a little? I don't have pain, just a dull feeling I can't reach, there's no blood or anything so... I think I'm ok. I just... wanted to ask here before I paniced unecessarily... And Sorry it's not really relavant to this topic, the discussion seemed like it might apply to my situation...
Felix9

Postby Phobiac » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:34 pm

It's okay Felix, you don't have to be embarrassed or nervous. We're very open here =]
You shouldn't be trying to go left or right, just in. Which is straight up. Don't angle the toy, and see if that helps.

Edit: I should mention that it's normal to feel "weird" the deeper you go, at first. It's just your body getting used to it. You do have to go slow when depth training, and I suggest reading the Stretching for Larger Toys thread if you haven't already.
Phobiac

Postby Felix9 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:35 pm

Thank you Phobiac. And sorry about being shy. I usually keep these things private but I felt I needed some help and advice. I'll keep those things in mind. I just wanted to make sure I shouldn't be rushing to the hospital because of that shift I felt... I-In any case. Thank you for the help Phobiac. I really appreciate it and I'll try to be more careful. ^^;
Felix9

Postby Tanja » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:31 am

Ok guys.....need a little help. Well, maybe a better understanding. I can get 12" inside, and seem to hit the valve. You guys are correct, as it feels a bit uncomfortable, but I understand this is normal. Spinning will help? Should I spin and push? Is there a "practice" method or size that I need to be using prior to trying to get my 18"x1.25" soft dildo inside of me? One last thought........what are the chances of "losing" an 18" dildo if I ever get the chance to get it all in? Thank you for any help or advice! Tanja
Tanja

Postby XG1 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Tanja, yes there is every possibility of losing it if you go too far. Be careful.
XG1

Postby Tanja » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:07 am

Yeah........always have been over-afraid of that, and I really don't take that risk with my 12"....but i've seen it "disappear" a hundred times in videos.....especially in the Deep Anal Abyss series. Anyway, back to my question on spinning.......should I spin and also push? How hard of a push? Do I need to train to open the valve first with a 3/4" diam toy, or does this even matter? Since i am at 12" and getting hung up, I have to assume that I am at the top of the descending colon, at the entry to the transverse.........there is a "valve" there, right? Sorry for the million questions, but i enjoy the deep play, and prefer to understand the scenario. Many, many thanx!
Tanja

Postby gymnast21 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:12 am

I have my own question. I have a 12inch long 1 or 1.5 inch diameter jelly double dildo that I can take up to the last 1/2 inch. I can feel it getting past my valve (rectal sling if I remember correctly) and then go another 2 inches or so before I hit another stop. When I lay on my back I even see then end 1 inch above my naval and three or so inches to the left(as I look down). How do I get past this new wall? I'm assuming I'm at the upturn just before the ascending colon. But I just can't seem to get past that bend for the past 6 months. Advice? Should I work on getting my hand in there to straighten it?
gymnast21

Postby Shardik » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:52 pm

Sin wrote:I have a 40cm toy (this) that I bought specifically for going deep.

I have something similar, specifically this, which is exactly made for this kind of exploration. I've managed to take about about 48cms of it, which means there's only 5cm left before I need to find another toy! ;)

I've found that the sensation of the inner sigmoid is not at all like that of the anus. For one thing, it's deeper; I worry much more about injuring myself because it's not something I could see. The sigmoid sling is mobile, but in its natural state is not at all a straight pipe heading up the middle-left side of the body, and it can take a bit of practice and patience to get there. Feeling it stretching is a weird, alien sensation, such that it takes a little convincing to find it arousing. It is arousing and fun, but it's a very different kind of sex from anything I've felt before.

But cleanliness is super critical. You have to be absolutely clean all the way up to descending colon to get anything in there. And lubrication is also critical; there has to be a lot of it, and it has to be the kind that'll last long enough for you to get your toys sliding back and forth against your innards.

Good luck!
Shardik

Return to Help, Questions and Howto's Archive