Looking to update/increase anal wishlist, help?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
NateTheNoodle

Looking to update/increase anal wishlist, help?

Postby NateTheNoodle » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:13 am

So after using Ika for some time now I've begun to figure out what I like in my toys and was hoping I could get some suggestions from the BD community.

What I'm interested in:

Girth over length. I could care less about how deep it goes, as long as its got that pressure.

Tapered shapes would be lovely or atleast not super blunt heads.

Texture, something to bump against my prostate.

Can have a Suction Cup or Cum Tube option, not picky on which.

Can have a knot, not required however (would be my first knoted toy)

Can be ridden (cowboy and the like) with relative ease, and can be held with relative ease.

Thx :smile:
Salutations!

~~~My toy list!~~~
Ika:
Med size, Med Firmness, Suction cup
---------
JaninesMuzzle
Grimly Fiendish

Re: Looking to update/increase anal wishlist, help?

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:00 am

Take a look at Xar or Crackers... Both are not very long but girthy, both can take a suction cup, both have some texture (for Xar, the texture is near your entrance which is a key area, while Crackers is more all-over texture), both are great for riding but can be hand-held.

Xar is better for riding, it's superior when used that way, and while it can be hand-held it's better ridden.

Crackers is slightly more versatile, it can also work well if wall mounted for example, which is not really something Xar works especially well for.

If a suction cup isn't mandatory, look at Flint. It's short and girthy, it's good for riding or hand-held, and the plate texture is awesome.
KnotyDes

Re: Looking to update/increase anal wishlist, help?

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:40 pm

I agree with grimly xar and crackers are great toys. Flint is amazing.

Diego might be fun for you its nice, thick and short.

Scorn is a great toy in everyway for anal use can has CT and SC. The curve presses it right into my prostate when its facing up? While those ridges provide wonderfull stimulation when you turn it around. You can plug with it so it kinda knots which is one of my favorite things to do with scorn btw

Apollo is a fun toy the fat head and knot is a great combo and it ties well once ya get used to it.

Fenrir is my personal favorite toy its knot is abrupt but once you can take it, oh boy is it a great thruster. The feeling of its knot popping in and out is mind-shattering.

Echo is a good thruster and prostate stimulater.

Cole is thick in everyway. I love mine. Its fun to ride, the feeling of its knot trying to press into me at the bottom of every thrust drives me wild. The knot is also huge and is a nice goal to work for. I might train a bit more untill you get a cole though, but its still a great toy.

Mountain drake or whatever its called now, looks like a really fun toy. if you can fit it I'd say give that a good looking at.

I can go on and on check out my collection and ask me questions of be glad to help
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sharing Experiences”