The Sessions Lounge~

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
JackalJames

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby JackalJames » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:23 pm

Me and my boyfriend use my mini Nocturne sometimes but he’s said it’s pretty small and hard to feel so this past time I asked if he wanted to try my other BD toys and he gave the go ahead. I decided to try my small pretzel on him because it’s nicely textured and tapered. He liked that but the top was still too thin for him, so I pulled out small sleipnir and told him to tell me if he wanted me to stop since he was nervous about the size
Suffice to say, he did not want me to stop :smile:
He came really fast after I started pounding him with sleipnir, and he even managed to take the whole length his first time
Then we switched places and he gave just as good as he got, fuck I love my boyfriend and sleipnir. I’m so glad I have a partner who is willing to try out my toys and even enjoys them
Got a list of fantasy dicks and I’m checking it twice, gonna see who’s naughty and nice :widesmile:
19/Trans Male/1+ Year On Testosterone/Cancer Sun
tamandua

Postby tamandua » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:10 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:43 pm

Trying to make DA's Jav work with my body :doh:. I'd hate to sell him because he's a Marbled March order/so very pretty! Jav's not stabby. He doesn't make me bleed/cramp for days. Yet he can sit uncomforably inside poking around in my usual/preferred toying position. Plus that girth. Even lovely in the texture department in Super Soft/00-30.
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:39 am

I had a great session with my XL Dexter and Large Fenrir tonight. i started with Dexter on my back thrusting it into me, but the way the shaft bulges and the size of the toy made it awkward and it didn't work. So i changed to a riding position and slipped It in once again. i made it two thrusts untill i found myself pressing down on the knot trying to take it. i wanted that huge knot, I knew i was not really warmed up so i took it very slow, by just barely resting the weight of my body on that thick knot. i feel it start slowly sliding in to me, after a few minutes of relaxing and stroking myself i feel the knot slip in nice and easy. Yes, oh god is Dexters knot amazing, i also find it to be pretty comfortable as well. Even though the knot is 4.7" thick it doesn't really put extreme pressure on any one spot, it just fills me up completely, It so good. Taking that knot felt so go i decided to do it again, so i carfully popped dexters knot out and then pressed right back down again, this time it didnt take me very long to get that sucker back in. I must have really been in the mood today because i was still hard enough to stroke myself to climax while i was knotted on Dexter. Since Dexter is so thick it was a "dry" orgasm, it still felt great and i was still raring to go. so i pulled completely off turn dexter around and take it from the other side, this time with the plates on the knot pressing into my prostate. like before i popped Dexter knot in and out twice and on the second knotting tried grind those plates around inside me, but it knot is way too thick for me to get enough movement make it feel good. So instead i stroke myself to my second "dry" orgasm. This left me in a haze, i knew i could play with Dexter any more i was now way too backed up. I needed release so i lubed up Fenrir and thrust It wonderfull knot in and out of while i stroked myself to climax. Let just say it took me a while to recover after that intense session of knotting.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Crazyguy1990

Postby Crazyguy1990 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:01 am

Finished a sessiona couple of hours ago, got out my medium Nox, and large Bumblehooves, only to find that I was hitting a wall.
Got my medium Anthro Dragon involved, things got slightly better, but not much.
Let my AD dump some cumlube into me to finish off a rather subpar session.

I think I should get an enema bulb... :unamused:
27/M/Bi/ Prefers 2 inch diameter, 7 inches long and up.
MountainDragon

pls delete

Postby MountainDragon » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:39 am

:unamused:
Last edited by MountainDragon on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:21 pm

Pulled my XL Crackers out after a long time of not using it. I can ride it now. Its head annihilates my prostate and higher mental functions when i ride it cowboy. After about a 5 minute ride i kinda cheated a orgasm by prostate by stroking myself to the edge they letting Crackers head finish the job. i am wiped out. Crackers is stupid good now that i have gotten comfortable with 4.5" thick toys.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:25 pm

Had a follow up session with my Crackers last night. Yup, Crackers is amazing. I got myself setup with cracker stuck to a foot shoot and set up a bunch of towels for padding and easy clean up. i spent the next hour on Crackers, doing everything i could think of while being stretched almost to my limit. It was fantastic. I also brought my Motown out and had it pick up the sloppy seconds. i dont know what it is about Motown it just feels fucking amazing. Its almost like a key for me it just presses all the right buttons for me. Having it in me always brings me to amazing climaxes. It was a late night session, so i finished up a little after midnight and basicly passed out once i had everything cleaned up. It was great.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:41 pm

i was going to take a break after my fun over the weekend. well at least until my Jason arrived, my Jason arrived today...........Naturally i had to give it a test run. So far i really like it. its a fun looking toy, i don't really feel the details in use but it looks good at least. the "shaft" is kinda short but its head pops in, in a very nice way and the curve makes getting to the knot interesting. Now onto the knot, my favorite put of the toy. :smile: The shape of the knot hits all the right buttons whether i ride it in cowboy or reverse. I am glad i got mine with a suction cup because riding Jason's knot is an amazing experience. I got a little wild riding it knot today in reverse cowboy. it was a super intense ride, i am very happy with my new toy :smile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:32 pm

Finally was able to toy this evening since no one was around and my period finally ended. Decided to try out my new small/5 Axel and I brought along my small/5 Bruiser just in case. Axel's girth is lovely, but I wish he were just a little bit longer. That said, I switched to my Bruiser and holy fuck. One of the best toying sessions I've had in a long, long time. Bruiser is fast becoming my favorite. 2 sessions with him so far and both have been wonderful. I'm now a bit sleepy for once, but as it's not even close to being time for bed I'll power through my sleepiness. It does show that it was a more than satisfying session.
30/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
HentaiBD

Postby HentaiBD » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:12 am

Well, I really gotta say that I found a great way for preparing to toy the next morning.
I went and cleaned out the day before in the evening and put a medium Fenrir into my butt. The first time I tried to sleep with him inside was rather uncomfortable but now with a little more training it's super comfy once I get relaxed enough (which is also an excellent training I find). The morning after: Ugh, wow, I just feel so incredibly good. Since a medium sized Fenrir isn't that big for me, it stays in well and massages me just very slightly which really makes me horny.
Ohhh, I'm up for some searious fun right now :smile:

PS: Do you have any experience with toys in overnight? Which ones work for you?
Toys owned:
-> M/3 Fenrir, L/5 Gryphon, XL/5 Nox, XL/5 Chance (new):
-> XL/8 Winston, XL/5 Flint, XL/3 Crackers, Natasha
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:57 pm

HentaiBD wrote:PS: Do you have any experience with toys in overnight? Which ones work for you?

I have slept with my xl/large fenrir in me a few times. But haven't had much success. The last few times I have tried this I don't fall asleep. The toy just distracts me.

I also used to sleep with my old jellie dildos in me, way back before I knew better. I had a 8" and a 12" that I had no issues fully inserting and extracting. I also had a hard 2.5" thick silicone butt plug, but it was uncomfortable because it was so hard.

I have found that i'm kinda just done with sexual related stuff once I finish a session, climax or whatever. Its like I just change gears. Does that make sense?
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:59 pm

As some of you know my XXXL Boss Hogg arrived yesterday.

Whenever I get a new toy I try to make it the first toy i use in the session. Since I don't really have to loosen up much anymore :nerdy: I can usually start with anything. Not this giant. I knew it was big, but wow. It gets to 14" circumference about 4-5" down the toy and it like 12" useable. It makes my XL Sleipnir (the toy I'm training for) look almost dainty.

So I throw my new Jason, the Centaur and the Boss into warmup bucket. My clean out took a long time. So long that I ran out of warm water. It was bad, I almost gave up, but I finally got clean. I pulled Jason out and started to take its knot over and over to start opening myself up. It felt ok, nothing amazing but it did its job. Now on to the boss. By now the water in my warm up bucket cooled so the toy was just warm, not hot like I wanted it, but with my water heater recovering it was warm enough. I lubed it up and sat down on it. Wow. The head is fairly tapered so getting it in is rather easy, nothing like Sleipnir and Stan. This along with the 75% firmness makes the instant increase in thickness rather gentle. Its a nice easy stretch for something so freaking thick. The firmness, length and design of the toy does make it inherently unstable. Since most of the mass is a bit higher than the center of the toy and the base is narrower that its "center" of mass this makes it want the bend, coupled with the softness. The toy wants to go places once you start putting pressure on it. It also does that soft toy thing where it compresses a good deal as well. This is not a hands free toy. I have dealt with all this before so it ok, I know what I'm doing. :smile: Getting down to the thickest part of the shaft is just an absolute joy if feels so nice for something that huge. It doesn't put pressure on my prostate, it doesn't tease me with interesting textures, it just spreads me wide open, god its amazing. Once i start getting halfway down the toy it feel as the head pops into the "bend." It literally pops in, its a very interesting feeling. I also feel it start to spread the opening to my sigmoid colon very gently. This is exactly what I wanted to feel. This will help me train for my Sleipnir. I am so excited. The most amazing thing is that this toy just feels like it wants to go all the way in. I felt myself get spread to my limit, but it wasn't uncomfortable or overwhelming. No pain what so ever. Just utter bliss. I held my self back from going too far, I just wanted to get a feel for the toy. I didn't want to go all the way yet, Maybe Saturday? I pull off and in no way surprised about how gaped I was. I take the Boss a bunch more times over the next half hour or so the whole time I'm soft, i didn't even play with myelf or climax during this session. I was just content being spread by this amazing golden dong. Btw its gold :widesmile: and it looks nice, much better than the tan, brown or black they offer as stock colors.

I can't wait untill on get this thing in me again. This is one of those toy that I feel would break my mind if I ever got it hooked up to a fucking machine. Its just simply amazing, but maybe that's just the new toy experience talking. We shall see..........
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:12 pm

KnotyDes wrote: :words:

That is quite an adventure! The Boss sounds amazing. Please tell me you have plans to post pics :smile:
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:13 pm

Tempest wrote:

That is quite an adventure! The Boss sounds amazing. Please tell me you have plans to post pics :smile:

Yes! maybe today, maybe tomorrow :cool: . What you want it compaired to?
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:17 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Aw yiss. Would love to see him with Flint and Sleipnir!
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:18 pm

Tempest wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:
Tempest wrote:That is quite an adventure! The Boss sounds amazing. Please tell me you have plans to post pics :smile:

K.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:28 am

Tempest wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:
Tempest wrote:That is quite an adventure! The Boss sounds amazing. Please tell me you have plans to post pics :smile:

Picts up in the compairison thread.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
HentaiBD

Postby HentaiBD » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:23 am

KnotyDes wrote:I have found that i'm kinda just done with sexual related stuff once I finish a session, climax or whatever. Its like I just change gears. Does that make sense?

Well, the thing is that I didn't reallt toy in the evening, so I didn't even get started. I just put Fenrir in and tried to not get excited (which isn't that difficult with medium size).
But yeah, that means the next morning is going to get very exciting, hehe.
Toys owned:
-> M/3 Fenrir, L/5 Gryphon, XL/5 Nox, XL/5 Chance (new):
-> XL/8 Winston, XL/5 Flint, XL/3 Crackers, Natasha
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:55 pm

Just got done having a 3way with two super hot guys. One was vers and one was a power top. They both fucked me hard, but when they'd both come and I hadn't had enough yet, I hopped in the sling (because of course they had a sling). The power top pounded me with my L Nox while the vers guy kissed me and jerked me off.

I can't properly explain how good it felt when I came. I didn't last too long.

I think it really only could have worked with Nox, using one of my bigger toys would have made it too intense.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”