The Sessions Lounge~

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
DaedraQueen

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby DaedraQueen » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:07 pm

Not a BD toy but i got this cute little unicorn doki hitachi from lovehoney and ive always wanted a hitachi so ive only just plugged it in, I could feel just how high it can go and i figured hey lets feel the lowest setting through my underwear/pj bottoms

So i lie on my front get a good monsterxreader story put a pillow undrr my stomach and just hold the hitachi with my legs, well apparently im a teenager touching herself for the first time because i came in like 20 seconds, i kinda feel cheated i hadnt even read a sentance

What happens to people that use the high setting do they just combust into dust? Accidently fall through an alternate reality im kinda terrified to try!

...Science???
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Karhu

Postby Karhu » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:32 am

Today I took the nerve to say NO for a work day. I had my toys already boiling to get them heated up when my employer asked if I could show up. Been working intensively since october, averaging in about 4 days off per month and again was taking my first day off after 16 days in a row. Told them that my clothes were dirty and in the laundry machine so I could have my day. That way I did not even need to lie. Haven't said no just based on personal reasons in years, but today I needed my day off actually away from work.

Getting unfocused my toys were getting cold, poor Clayton already being suctioned and lubed on the table ready to go. Sent last messages, decided on good music playlist and fished out my toys from the kettle. Started with Clayton as usually, was really hoping it to glow with heat like a comet, but the toy never lets me down, heated or not.

Then I took my Chance F, only warmed from the head, because the toys were busy competing for space in the kettle earlier. Not a bad thing, at all! With some towels and unheated balls I was able to move Chance against against my prostate, glowing with heat that was strong enough to make my rear feel warm still after the session, as I'm writing this. I felt like I wanted to finish right there, but into Mary.

My session was not fully planned in detail and my toys with the accessories were scattered between the kitchen corner and the living room, so I had to abandon my station to get Mary. Mounted Chance between a wall and mattress on the floor, but was unable to insert again. Backup procedure meant that I grabbed Chance UF from the table to ride both equines, Mary and the Chance. The attention they require is more than one hand each, but that did not stop me from trying.

As my body was getting exhausted I decided I needed to get a finish to this little clumsy but fun session. Again rose up and grabbed the Tiger. Being appropriately named, it didn't take too much from the duo to allow me to get finished. Thankfully I had a wall to rise my feet against, for they were shaking with an alarming rate, close to having a cramp, no doubt. Laying down there and sampling how much I came from the experience, I fully knew I both needed and deserved this day.
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:16 pm

I had three hours to myself today! Unfortunately, today I also learned that you can't eat steak three days in a row, top it off with a night of nachos and passionate lovemaking to a beautiful older woman, and then successfully clean out the next morning. No matter what I did, I couldn't get clean enough to toy. FUCK.

What's worse is that whatever clean-out I did achieve has apparently triggered some kind of internal "You are empty. You are starving. You are wasting away. Eat All The Things!!!" instinct. No matter what I eat, I feel like I need more food.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:36 pm

Shardik wrote:I had three hours to myself today! Unfortunately, today I also learned that you can't eat steak three days in a row, top it off with a night of nachos and passionate lovemaking to a beautiful older woman, and then successfully clean out the next morning. No matter what I did, I couldn't get clean enough to toy. FUCK.

What's worse is that whatever clean-out I did achieve has apparently triggered some kind of internal "You are empty. You are starving. You are wasting away. Eat All The Things!!!" instinct. No matter what I eat, I feel like I need more food.

the struggle is real.

this used to happen to me more frequently, but since i can have regular sessions my body has adapted? Yeah too much red meat and cheese will mess me up as well. Then there's grilled onions. Lets just say i have stop eating grilled onions. In N Out is less tasty now :crying: oh well i done eat burgers very much anyways.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Fjott

Postby Fjott » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:09 am

Was going to write this yesterday but that didn't happen. After a pretty tedious cleanout effort I had perhaps one of the better sessions the last two weeks. Jumped straight to my warmed up Chance, gently letting the head pop in and slowly work my way up and down. However I felt I bottomed out an inc or so over the medial ring, an issue I have had for the one or two previous sessions. Tried to reposition it, balls facing right, and I still had that issue. All the time I kept on lightly riding it, attempting to find the correct position. The head, even in unflared (although XL), does some wonderful things :excited: Tried to lean a bit more backwards to angle it towards my back, and *pop* - success. The feeling of something this big, so deep inside is incredible. The wonderful pressure it exerts when it passes into the sigmoid, combined with the medial ring slipping in is amazing. I can't get enough of that. Then I gently twisted Chance to face balls forward again while being inserted pretty deep, before continuing riding that beast. At one point I realized it was a mere inc/inch and a half to it being balls deep inside me :smile:
Then I whipped out my Nova from the sink. Easing in the warm pronounced ridges, all the time edging myself. Slowly working my way over the final slanted ridge, relishing the intensity of the experience. Kept riding it this way for a while to get accustomed to the girth. Decided then that it was time to make a go for the knot. Gently leaned backwards and felt that Nova entered correctly with little to no discomfort. I got to the knot, and ended up grinding on it, feeling myself slowly open. Repeated this several times - all the time I let my fantasy run wild while being in a nearly pitch black bathroom... Damn it was incredible. I couldn't take it anymore, brought myself to a climax with a mere handful of strokes with a penetrable. I could not get to knot it before I had to pull off, but I'm so damn close now. Perhaps bringing Xar to the next session will change that :widesmile:
Currently owned toys:
► Show Spoiler
HentaiBD

Postby HentaiBD » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:45 am

Fjott wrote: :words:

Chance's head does indeed to some quite nice things once almost fully inserted.
Though, I've only played with the unflared so far. I wonder how much of a difference the flared makes :smile:
Toys owned:
-> M/3 Fenrir, L/5 Gryphon, XL/5 Nox, XL/5 Chance (new):
-> XL/8 Winston, XL/5 Flint, XL/3 Crackers, Natasha
My Dragon-Hoard profile: click here
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:41 pm

HentaiBD wrote:

Though, I've only played with the unflared so far. I wonder how much of a difference the flared makes :smile:

it a very interesting and unique feeling. if you play shallow the head wrecks your prostate. if you play deep oh wow does it do interesting things to your insides.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:01 pm

had a very good session with my legacy M Chance, XL Rex and L Fenrir. Started off with Chance and oh boy does the printer texture on the legacy make this toy amazing. Mine is also in firm so that might have something to do with it. Knowing that the printer texture can be abrasive I usually start off real slow. I love the feeling of just letting the toy work its way inside of me. Let me tell you, I take my time enjoying every single inch of this pony. I draw it out nice and slow just to press it right back in. I spend the next 15 minutes slowly fucking myself and massaging my member. after all this teasing i finally start to quickening the pace. rapidly pounding my hole with all Chances magnificent shaft. After a few minute of this i find myself coming close to climaxing so i slow down once more. I don't want to cum too quickly i still have a few more toys to play with. I pull chance out then start lubing up Rex. My plan today was just to fuck myself silly with just Rex's shaft. I didn't want to take its knot, for reasons. I managed a nice long 10-15 minutes round of heavy-duty thrusting with Rex before i could help myself any longer and slowly start to press that thick knot into my now well fucked hole. It felt so fucking good, Oh man is Rex's knot amazing. After the last 30-45 minute of toy finally getting knotted felt like such a great reward. I wanted to cum so baddy as well i must have lay there edging myself for a good 5 minutes before I finally climaxed. I was trying to hold off cumming until i got my Fenrir in me, but Rex's knot was too much for me. I bounced back rather quickly for my mind blowing orgasm and ever so gently started to remove Rex, It knot ties really well BTW. When i finally got it out i quickly grabbed Fenrir squeegeed some lube off Rex and trust it all in, in one go and began to knot fuck myself like mad. OH my god does Fenir's knot popping in and out of me feel amazing. After just a few minute of abusing myself with Fenrir's knot i find myself climaxing once more. this time i really clamped down hard on Fenrir i almost couldnt pull it out, so i just left it in as i cleaned up and took a shower.

It was such a good session. I cant wait till i can use some of these again.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Vulpixie
Gender: female ~ straight ~ 24 ~ monogamous ~ happily mated <3

Postby Vulpixie » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:47 am

Hoooooly hell. Okay, so I think my latest purchase may be a case of my eyes being more ambitious than my vag. :bugeyed:

He arrived yesterday. A BEAUTIFUL large/med-firm Flint in the most STUNNING Legacy Alexandrite pour you've ever seen........but hot damn, he's HUGE. :excited:

Now, I read all the specs before I bought! I knew, on paper, what I was getting into! And the whole point of this one to begin with was to give myself a real size challenge. The girthiest toy I've had, up until this point, has been a large Legacy Fenrir. But, damn, in person? This Flint is just downright intimidating! I think my mate and I spent a good five minutes just staring at it and giggling over how ridiculous the diffence was when we stood it next to our Legacy Royal (the only other toy we had on us at the time).

So I started out trying to suck it first as per one of my usual warm-up methods, and I could barely get the whole head in my mouth! Forget about anything down the shaft! And that's saying something because, as my mate will confirm, I can usually take quite a bit in my mouth. :smilenox: but as I sat there, attempting pitifully to nom on Flint, all he could do was facepalm and say, "You're not a snake, dear. You can't unhinge your jaw. You should probably stop." So I stopped and turned my attention to my mate instead. He always gets me nicely riled up and ready to play with our toys.

Once I was ready, my mate helped hold Flint steady while I straddled it and tried out my first ride. It was clear pretty quickly that my natural juices, which are usually more than enough, were not going to be adequate in this instance. So, I kid you not, we DOUSED this think in lube. :misc11: :misc8:

Even with that, my mate helping thrust, and me being CRAZY turned on, I think I only made it about a third of the way down on this thing. But, I'll tell you, it felt like waaaay more than that. Oh boy. Well, I wanted a size challenge and I sure as hell got one! He's beautiful though. Absolutely beautiful. Legacy Alexandrite is one of my favorite colorations, and I'm glad that I wound up getting it on a large toy because it really shows it off well!

My question for the community though (especially the ladies of the group since our bits tend to work a bit differently than the gents do) is, what tips and tricks do you have for taking larger toys? Any positions you find work better? Any warm-up techniques you'd recommend? Thrusting vs. riding? Etc. I'd love to know anything you may feel would help as I am currently intimidated and in awe of this monstrous, sexy silicone beast I have brought into my home. halp pls, wat do? :psyduck:
current toys/wishlist/various other info can be found on my Profile.
:misc2: :smile:
"Give just a little bit more, take a little bit less, from each other tonight. Admit what you're feeling and see what's in front of you, it's never out of your sight."
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:24 pm

Vulpixie wrote: :words:

If you think the large is big try imagining the XL. :laugh: for the lols here's a pic Image

The only universal advice I can give would be to practic more. I know its simple, but it works.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Vulpixie
Gender: female ~ straight ~ 24 ~ monogamous ~ happily mated <3

Postby Vulpixie » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:55 pm

KnotyDes wrote: If you think the large is big try imagining the XL. :laugh:

BUT HOOOOOOOWWW?? :laugh: It's funny, one of the very first things my mate said when he saw ours was "Good grief, if that's a large then how big is an XL?! And who can use one???" We actually even measured ours to make sure BD hadn't made a sizing mistake, that's how taken aback we were.

You have my utmost respect, sir. I'd have to cast some kind of sorcery and create a pocket universe inside my body to fit that whole thing in my thing. :stick:

Also, I'm diggin' the white streaks on that first Flint of yours. Veeeery sexy. :misc2: :smilenox:
current toys/wishlist/various other info can be found on my Profile.
:misc2: :smile:
"Give just a little bit more, take a little bit less, from each other tonight. Admit what you're feeling and see what's in front of you, it's never out of your sight."
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Vulpixie wrote: :words:

Thank you :blush:
And as I said practic :smile: and a few other toys to help get used to really large insertions. Xar probably being my biggest helper. I kinda prefer my large, since its way easier to use
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Fjott

Postby Fjott » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:31 am

HentaiBD wrote:

I've been wondering about that lately as well, especially now that I can take my unflared chance pretty far without much hassle. :laugh:
Currently owned toys:
► Show Spoiler
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:39 am

DaedraQueen wrote:Not a BD toy but i got this cute little unicorn doki hitachi from lovehoney and ive always wanted a hitachi so ive only just plugged it in, I could feel just how high it can go and i figured hey lets feel the lowest setting through my underwear/pj bottoms

So i lie on my front get a good monsterxreader story put a pillow undrr my stomach and just hold the hitachi with my legs, well apparently im a teenager touching herself for the first time because i came in like 20 seconds, i kinda feel cheated i hadnt even read a sentance

What happens to people that use the high setting do they just combust into dust? Accidently fall through an alternate reality im kinda terrified to try!

...Science???

Just read this and the last part is killing me ^^
Imagining someone imploding into a pile of dust or getting warped through a dimensional rift from having an orgasm...
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:22 am

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:Not a BD toy but i got this cute little unicorn doki hitachi from lovehoney and ive always wanted a hitachi so ive only just plugged it in, I could feel just how high it can go and i figured hey lets feel the lowest setting through my underwear/pj bottoms

...Science???

Just read this and the last part is killing me ^^
Imagining someone imploding into a pile of dust or getting warped through a dimensional rift from having an orgasm...

I mean if someone told me that they had a device that would give me the best orgasm i'll ever have BUT theres a % chance that i'll end up in a different reality, I dunno maybe.???
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:34 pm

I just got finished riding my XL Flint until i couldn't walk. It was great :widesmile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:31 pm

Zaratan arrived today. here is my first impression, thoughts, session and pictures of toy https://imgur.com/a/MF323

I'll start things off by saying that I enjoy how the colors turned out. I liked Zaratan's natural color, but felt it was a little bland and GITD doesn't do anything for me. Instead i went with a Legacy Garnet shaft and Night Sky base. I tried to capture how pretty the Garnet and Night sky is but the photos are a bit meh. Its not jaw dropping gorgeous but i like it. the split is also quite nice.

I don't quite know how I feel about getting it is soft yet. It is kinda floppy, It will lean whichever way it feels like leaning, but it doesn't fall over. Unless it leans all the way to one side. It has a Suction cup so this isn't an issue. I also was worried about not getting a firm base, but its fine without. Sure a firm base would make it more stable, but the SC take care of stability issues. I was also worried about insertion, since the head is thick and the toy is a bit floppy. Because on the wedge shaped tip Insertion turns out to be very easy(for me). The bumps on the head also make insertion interesting, but not painful since its in soft. This was my biggest concern, those bumps. I think i could have gotten away with medium firm, but atm i am content. the bumps in soft can still be felt with initial insertion and shallow play, but its not too extreme which is nice. I will say that BD soft makes hilting the toy very comfortable. it just flow's right in without any discomfort. I love it. this is also not a very "large" XL, like the site say the head is a bit over 4" thick, but thats just the bumps. the shaft is "only" about 3.5" thick and the head is not really very prominent like Chance. So if your looking for a "thick" toy this isn't it. it has that initial thickness, but you can get around this by working each bump in individually and its quite flexible in soft. Please keep in mind that playing with 4"+ toys is normal for me. So my idea of large maybe a bit different than others.

In use:
So this toy is definitely a toy that requires the right "motion in the ocean" to feel "good." Rather than textures like on a similar toy, Scorn. the curve on both lets you hit very nice spots, but there are little textures on Zaratan to accent/exploit this. Does that make sense? I'm still recovering. The head does some interesting things, but nothing like flared Chance. The thickness of the shaft and in general shape doesn't provide that drastic difference. The shaft also narrow slightly towards the base. to sum up my thoughts of general use, its a nice toy. Not an OGM this is amazing toy, but nice. It is a comfortable toy to use and the curve allows me to hit my prostate in a very nice way, in both cowboy positions. In normal i found that riding it very shallow makes its head press into me in very very ways. while in reverse when i can get the curve of the shaft and "base" of the tip rub me in very nice ways. I still have more "research" to do.

First session:

i was lucky today and was clean, so no clean out whoo. I should have warmed up with something first, but i wanted to feel my new toy before anything else, and its soft so i said fuck it. Showered and cleaned Zaratan, then lubed it up and stuck it to the floor. I loosened myself up a little with my fingers a bit before pressing its tip against and pressing down. this is where the bumps come into play. I can feel every single bump enter me, very nice. the first thing i notice as it enters me is how it immediately rubs right up against my prostate, making me leak a surprise drop of pre right away. i start moving around a bit to find any other nice spots, but only find that first spot so i start to ride Zaratan a bit to find out that its head does indeed feel really good to play with shallow, the bumps hit so many sweet spots. After a bit of fun i continue my decent on Zaratan and find that it slides in very nicely i find myself touching the base almost immediately. Zaratan is not quite long enough to work its way pass the bend, for me, but the tip does just start to spread that opening in a very nice way. So far it feels like a very nice toy to just sit on. It rest inside me quite comfortably and the head presses into some interesting places. i pull off a bit and now start to ride it. the first thing i notice is that it does indeed suffer from what i like to call smooth toy syndrome, which means it squeegee's off lube. I pull off reapply lube and start again. Riding Zaratan deep doesn't really do anything for me, it does press into some interesting spots, but nothing amazing. Unless i am doing full thrusts, so its head passes over my prostate. After a some more thrusting i pull off and turn Zaratan around. Again inserting the head is interesting, even more in its current position, the toy wants to fold over rather than going in. A bit of steadying and the head makes it into me once more. I press down making my way once more to the base, this time i very much notice how the shaft rubs prostate and i want to abuse this newfound feature. I start to ride Zaratan, leaning this way and that, moving around until i find that leaning back with both hands pressed on the floor makes its shaft rub my prostate in just the right way. oh boy did i find how I like to ride Zaratan. i keep going, teasing myself for a while, before i hilt it and bring myself to climax with my hand. Cumming while hilted on Zaratan is quite nice, I might add. Not a bad first session. I found a couple different way to enjoy Zaratan. Again not bad.
Last edited by KnotyDes on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:55 pm

KnotyDes wrote:to sum up my thoughts of general use, its a nice toy. Not an OGM this is amazing toy, but nice.

I feel attacked.

JUSTKIDDING But yeah, I was kind of worried that you were going for it and was wondering if it was because I spilled my excitement/love for the toy all over forums once I got it and drooling over getting more in Clearance. Whoops. Should've contained that. Sorry if I overhyped it. :misc6: :nerdy:

And my thoughts are still all over the place too because it's hard to compare it with other toys. It is... its own thing? Doesn't help that my only curvy (and flared) toys were Sleipnir and Stan, but that's like comparing apples to oranges. And what you say about it being nothing like Chance's head just confirms that it definitely fits its own niche.

Anyway based off my mini I can reconfirm it is a good sitting toy and it does press against my g-spot and walls in general and it will occasionally tip over in soft firmness or at least my SC Small did. The way you described your XL sounded a lot like my Small. Had no problems with the mini (no SC) though.

Will also confirm it takes more than one try to figure what you want to do with the toy. I can't really promise that you'll love it the 3rd or 5th time, but I definitely learned something new about either the toy or myself on almost each session. I don't remember them all but most important were: "pressure stim against walls + sweet spot", "better upside-down", "GOOD sitting toy", and "clench. clench a lot".
Hopefully that helps. Sorry for lukewarm first impressions. :doh:

ALSO DAMN that Garnet came out redder than expected! NICE
ImageI made some emojis! Image Feel free to use them for your forum needs! :D Instructions in spoiler!Image

► Show Spoiler

If the dick is not an eldritch abomination, it's not a monster dong.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:58 am

CakeLurker wrote: :words:

your fine. I was more hyped for the new experience and my choice of colors. It is a very different toy. As i said its a nice toy. I look forward to exploring more with Zaratan. Yes the garnet turned out very red.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Crazyguy1990

Postby Crazyguy1990 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:32 am

Ungh... Medium Anthro Dragon + prostate = torrents of cum.
Holy balls, how is this toy so perfect for me? :widesmile:
27/M/Bi/ Prefers 2 inch diameter, 7 inches long and up.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”