The Sessions Lounge~

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
KnotyDes

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:03 pm

Zaphora wrote: :words:

One more person in the Fenrir camp. Congratulations on finding out how to enjoy Fenrir. :smile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:18 pm

All aboard Fenrir train =^D! Tried new mini/old small 3/soft Fenrir 2nd time it's so incredible! So very glad I tried him once more in soft. Fenrir's knot puts the most wonderful pressure against my G spot aah :misc2:. Got there so quick with him/wand vibe against the base plus clamped down so dang hard =^0.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Fjott

Postby Fjott » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:12 pm

KnotyDes wrote: :words:

Decided to have another go at Nova recently. This time I toyed with chance before moving on to Nova, and it certainly helped! I couldn't feel myself bottoming out in the same way. I didn't dare to knot it though, as it was incredible intense just before passing the widest point. A great session none the less! It also reminded me of how fantastic chance is :excited:
Currently owned toys:
► Show Spoiler
Serenek

Postby Serenek » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:56 am

I don't record or have pictures of my sessions, but I'll usually take pictures of the aftermath of a session. I've got a few on imgur/reddit, and some I sent to a private discord. Honestly, it makes me realize how much of a sex life I don't have :laugh: :stick:

I had a session a few days ago where I wanted to knot my XL Rex. My lineup was the lil' seadragon, Eggplug, my new TTC Atlas, and then Rex. I didn't knot, but I was surprised how far I'd gotten. I've been able to take the shaft no problem since I got him last July, but getting the shaft past my bend when knotting has been a real trouble (Rex's tip is kinda pointy). I found this session I was able to get the tip moving, and the knot with it. I was able to start getting the top half of the knot in, but by that time I had worn myself out.

I was going to give Rex another ride today, but I think my butt is calling to Dexter. :buddy:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:16 am

Serenek wrote:I don't record or have pictures of my sessions, but I'll usually take pictures of the aftermath of a session. I've got a few on imgur/reddit, and some I sent to a private discord. Honestly, it makes me realize how much of a sex life I don't have :laugh: :stick:

I had a session a few days ago where I wanted to knot my XL Rex. My lineup was the lil' seadragon, Eggplug, my new TTC Atlas, and then Rex. I didn't knot, but I was surprised how far I'd gotten. I've been able to take the shaft no problem since I got him last July, but getting the shaft past my bend when knotting has been a real trouble (Rex's tip is kinda pointy). I found this session I was able to get the tip moving, and the knot with it. I was able to start getting the top half of the knot in, but by that time I had worn myself out.

I was going to give Rex another ride today, but I think my butt is calling to Dexter. :buddy:

XL Rex is a hard one to knot. I had the same issue as you do getting rex past the bend. If i didnt have it lined up just right it would jab me pretty hard. what i did was train with other long toys untill i was comfortable popping things in and out the bend. my Xl roland, Clayton and UF Chance helped a lot. As well as a double-ended Remus from EE. Just practice more, you'll get it sooner or latter. Also make sure to warm up a lot before any attempt at Rex's knot.

I will say that Rex's knot is one of the best knots that BD makes. It really is something else.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
bcfl41

Postby bcfl41 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:16 am

Was finally able to take my L Flared Chance last night, after a failed attempt during my last session and lots and lots of warmup. The initital "pop" was unlike anything, way more intense than the L Unflared, and I loved it. Definitely a fan.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:33 pm

bcfl41 wrote:Was finally able to take my L Flared Chance last night, after a failed attempt during my last session and lots and lots of warmup. The initital "pop" was unlike anything, way more intense than the L Unflared, and I loved it. Definitely a fan.

Flared chance is an amazing toy. Just wait till you can hilt the bastard that head does really interesting things to our insides. :smile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:21 pm

I reached fuck it yesterday. I have been trying to lay off toying recently for reasons. But after a infuriating bad at work I wanted something really big inside me. So I threw my two eggs and my Boss Hogg into the warmup bucket. Did my normal prep, popped FB mega brood egg in me then took a shower. After drying off and cleaning thing up I played with that for a bit. Pushing it out slowly then reiserting a few times. Then I moved onto my emu egg, its so freaking big. The feeling of this thing filling me up is exquisite. Pushing this thing out is always a very long and intense processes. I finaly pushed this huge egg out after playing with it for about ten minutes. Now onto the main event the Boss, man is this thing thick. I kinda wanted to take it easy, since I haven't been very active, well let just say that plan went right out the window. Wow is the boss thick. There is not much to say about my "ride" since I can't really ride something this huge. I set it up cowboy and just eased the boss into my as deep as I can take it. I pulled off and reinserted it a few times. Its just so big, god does it feel amazing. I spent at least half an hour on my boss and it was wonderful.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:23 pm

I've been trying to keep from toying for the last month because I wanted to wait for my new BD's to get here but I just woke up needing and my husband had left really early for work so that was a no go so I grabbed my small Pearce and brought her into the shower with me.

Pro's for Pearce (Or Pyhra as I call her) is that I don't need to use lube to take all of her and I can just ride her however I like (In the shower I like to kneel because we have this awesome memory foam pillow thing but its the anti-slip mat) but man I'm glad the bathroom walls are thick I have no idea why but my fantasy was 100 percent on point I was cumming, swearing, begging you name it.

The thought of being at the mercy of a tattooed and pierced succubus was too much for my mind.

Well the bathroom door opens, I almost hit the ceiling from shock (Who the fuck is in my apartment) My husband is standing there looking a mixture of really turned on and very confused. Turned out he didn't leave early he's finished everything the day before so decided to work from home and is very pleasantly surprised that I'm rearing to go so early (I'm a night owl or a constantly exhausted pigeon)

So I quickly wash up and I go to leave Pyhra in the sink to clean when he grabs that too, we have this massive stick-on double-sided suction cups from Amazon that are like 5 dollars for a 6 pack, and suction cups it to the wall where our bed is against and tells me to get on my knees on the bed and to suck it whilst he gets started eating me out I'm pretty sure my brain has short-circuited.

I'm literally a drooling mess, my legs are shaking so hard I know he's basically the only thing keeping me upright and after a few orgasms he grabs my hair tells me to keep using my mouth and proceeds to give me the best sex of this year, I'm not a small woman but he has the height and weight advantage and as someone with a size kink the fact that he can tower over my body and force me to deep-throat Phyra whilst still fucking me senseless is a fucking massive turn on.

And the icing on the cake my last toy of my order has begun curing so I'll maybe have new toys next week, week made!
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Hotncold

Postby Hotncold » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:30 pm

First time poster just joined a day or two ago.

My first ever BD toys arrived today. I got a Hunter in medium firmness, Apollo medium size medium firm and Fenrir large size medium firm.

Ups delivered and dang have I been dying with anticipation. I’ve no experience with fantasy type toys, currently I have a square peg small acorn and large acorn. I’m more of a plug type then ride it but I wanted to experience something different.

I immediately washed all three toys in hot water and wrapped them in a heating pad while I cleaned out which took only a couple of minutes. Grabbed the new toys and headed upstairs to my room. Immediately hilted Hunter followed by Apollo.

I think I got this when it comes to Fenrir. Last night my gf fisted me for over an hour, the large square peg had a 10” circumference , dang yhst knot on Fenrir looks delicious. But try as I might it just wouldn’t fit. I had a nice two hour session but exhausted myself trying to knot Fenrir.

I’ll probably name him Zenrir once I tie the knot with him if it’s not too cliche.

On order is an Apollo large in medium firm with cum tube and suction cup and slid Apollo XL in soft with tube and cup.

Dang I wanted that knot but I’ve obviously a bit of work to do to make it fit.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:29 pm

Hotncold wrote: :words:

The short shaft on Fenrir in large makes it a difficult knot. it does not get you ready at all. Its such an amazing toy though. My large/XL fenrir is hands down my favorite and most used toy. Now XL apollo is a toy i had issues taking back when i first got it. the position of the knot and me did not agree at all. it just put too much pressure on me in semi-hurtful and unfamiliar ways. Others have not had this issue, just giving you a heads up. I have had my Apollo for a few years now and have gotten used to it and its a wonderful toy. it knot put so much pressure on my prostate and it ties very nicely as well.

If you having issues with Fenrir now, it might be a while untill your able to take XL Apollo. that not a bad thing, training is one of the most enjoyable parts of taking big toys. Apollos head is also very fun to play with as well.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:28 pm

I had an amazing session with my Devils Mustang from DA and Motown this afternoon. I warmed up with my Motown first. Whenever i play with Motown I always start off really slow. Pop it head in, thrust it in and out a few inches until i feel myself starting to open up. then i push it in a bit deeper, so I have about 6" of it in me. Start slowly thrusting it until i feel it slip deeper into me. Now its medial ring just touching my butt hole and this drives me crazy. i start thrusting some more stopping right at the medial ring at the end of each thrust. After a few minutes of this i final pop that medial ring into me. I wanted to cum so badly right then. I don't know what it is about Motown, but this toy always hits all the right spots. i reluctantly switch over to my Mustang, i have been avoiding the toy since last time I used it, it hurt me. But i will avoid it no more. Oh my god this thing wrecked me today. the moment this thing entered me, the head pressed right up against my prostate and milked a big drop of cum out of me. Wow was that super intense. i pressed about haft of the toy into me, savoring every single bump and ridge that is on the toy, before drawing it back out and repeating the process once more. Again i milk a big drop of cum from my prostate. i start to slowly thrust the toy in and out until i find just the right spot. Then i begin hammering my sweet spot over and over with a ever quickening pace. adding a bit of a twist to the thrusting starts me moaning and whimpering with barely controlled restraint. the whole time my prostate is just getting absolutely abused, causing me to leak a ever growing pool of cum onto my chest. I keep a rapidly thrusting the toy into me for what seem to be forever, feel waves of pleasure ebb and flow over me. the whole time i was thinking that this would finally be the time i cum hands free. Unfortunately my stamina runs out and my arm stops working, dang. I still haven't sum yet, it sure looks like i have. I was able to milk at least two loads during my frantic thrusting. I still need to cum, so i work up the strength to fully insert the Mustang into me and finish myself off with my hand. Wow is the Devils Mustang intense.

I was wiped out after all that. Which makes the rest of my day weird. Whenever i have an amazing session midday it always leaves me useless for the rest of the day. Today was no exception, but damn was it worth it.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Lady Anne

Postby Lady Anne » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:56 am

I love anal and my partner loves giving it to me because he knows that feels really good to me, even though he doesn't understand the attraction.
We had some fun with my small firm Clayton on Monday night and early Tuesday morning.
What he did first was he stretched and opened up my back side hole with his cock, and then used the small Clayton to fuck me hard in a few strokes. Sometimes the head will pop through the second sphincter, but not this time. He left the Clayton in my butt and put his cock in my pussy so he could double penetrate me and really make me cry out. Then he swapped around and put the Clayton in my pussy and his cock in my butt.
I can't reach my backside with anything other than my fingers so I'm so glad he enjoys helping me to feel good in that way.
When he comes back I want him to fuck me with my Gryphon and the Clayton. Both will fit in my pussy at the same time, but I want the Clayton in my butt and the Gryphon and his cock in my pussy in doggy position.
I have a medium Duke I need to show him too. I just hope the size doesn't intimidate him.
Crazyguy1990

Postby Crazyguy1990 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:13 am

Okay, fuck.

Whoa. :cool:

Just had a crazy-awesome session involving my Medium Breeder, Medium Blaze, and Medium Roland.

To clarify, a few hours earlier I'd pretty much spent a good half-hour looking at Voltron pics, and there was a fanfic where one of the pilots got captured by the enemy and one of them was made to sexaully service the enemy, so my whole time I took the Breeder in my butt as a dominant antagonist, whilst having Blaze and Roland acting as guards, forcing me to rub them to completion by hand.

Eventually both guards emptied themselves allover my face, whilst the big bad came up my arse, effectively breeding me, as I watched his seed (cumlube) pour out of me, I found my own release, collapsing from exhaustion...

Somehow, I didn't think the guards would be letting me go any time soon...:bugeyed:

So, yeah. That was my session. :widesmile:
27/M/Bi/ Prefers 2 inch diameter, 7 inches long and up.
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:07 pm

Not a BD toy but i got this cute little unicorn doki hitachi from lovehoney and ive always wanted a hitachi so ive only just plugged it in, I could feel just how high it can go and i figured hey lets feel the lowest setting through my underwear/pj bottoms

So i lie on my front get a good monsterxreader story put a pillow undrr my stomach and just hold the hitachi with my legs, well apparently im a teenager touching herself for the first time because i came in like 20 seconds, i kinda feel cheated i hadnt even read a sentance

What happens to people that use the high setting do they just combust into dust? Accidently fall through an alternate reality im kinda terrified to try!

...Science???
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Karhu

Postby Karhu » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:32 am

Today I took the nerve to say NO for a work day. I had my toys already boiling to get them heated up when my employer asked if I could show up. Been working intensively since october, averaging in about 4 days off per month and again was taking my first day off after 16 days in a row. Told them that my clothes were dirty and in the laundry machine so I could have my day. That way I did not even need to lie. Haven't said no just based on personal reasons in years, but today I needed my day off actually away from work.

Getting unfocused my toys were getting cold, poor Clayton already being suctioned and lubed on the table ready to go. Sent last messages, decided on good music playlist and fished out my toys from the kettle. Started with Clayton as usually, was really hoping it to glow with heat like a comet, but the toy never lets me down, heated or not.

Then I took my Chance F, only warmed from the head, because the toys were busy competing for space in the kettle earlier. Not a bad thing, at all! With some towels and unheated balls I was able to move Chance against against my prostate, glowing with heat that was strong enough to make my rear feel warm still after the session, as I'm writing this. I felt like I wanted to finish right there, but into Mary.

My session was not fully planned in detail and my toys with the accessories were scattered between the kitchen corner and the living room, so I had to abandon my station to get Mary. Mounted Chance between a wall and mattress on the floor, but was unable to insert again. Backup procedure meant that I grabbed Chance UF from the table to ride both equines, Mary and the Chance. The attention they require is more than one hand each, but that did not stop me from trying.

As my body was getting exhausted I decided I needed to get a finish to this little clumsy but fun session. Again rose up and grabbed the Tiger. Being appropriately named, it didn't take too much from the duo to allow me to get finished. Thankfully I had a wall to rise my feet against, for they were shaking with an alarming rate, close to having a cramp, no doubt. Laying down there and sampling how much I came from the experience, I fully knew I both needed and deserved this day.
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:16 pm

I had three hours to myself today! Unfortunately, today I also learned that you can't eat steak three days in a row, top it off with a night of nachos and passionate lovemaking to a beautiful older woman, and then successfully clean out the next morning. No matter what I did, I couldn't get clean enough to toy. FUCK.

What's worse is that whatever clean-out I did achieve has apparently triggered some kind of internal "You are empty. You are starving. You are wasting away. Eat All The Things!!!" instinct. No matter what I eat, I feel like I need more food.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:36 pm

Shardik wrote:I had three hours to myself today! Unfortunately, today I also learned that you can't eat steak three days in a row, top it off with a night of nachos and passionate lovemaking to a beautiful older woman, and then successfully clean out the next morning. No matter what I did, I couldn't get clean enough to toy. FUCK.

What's worse is that whatever clean-out I did achieve has apparently triggered some kind of internal "You are empty. You are starving. You are wasting away. Eat All The Things!!!" instinct. No matter what I eat, I feel like I need more food.

the struggle is real.

this used to happen to me more frequently, but since i can have regular sessions my body has adapted? Yeah too much red meat and cheese will mess me up as well. Then there's grilled onions. Lets just say i have stop eating grilled onions. In N Out is less tasty now :crying: oh well i done eat burgers very much anyways.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Fjott

Postby Fjott » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:09 am

Was going to write this yesterday but that didn't happen. After a pretty tedious cleanout effort I had perhaps one of the better sessions the last two weeks. Jumped straight to my warmed up Chance, gently letting the head pop in and slowly work my way up and down. However I felt I bottomed out an inc or so over the medial ring, an issue I have had for the one or two previous sessions. Tried to reposition it, balls facing right, and I still had that issue. All the time I kept on lightly riding it, attempting to find the correct position. The head, even in unflared (although XL), does some wonderful things :excited: Tried to lean a bit more backwards to angle it towards my back, and *pop* - success. The feeling of something this big, so deep inside is incredible. The wonderful pressure it exerts when it passes into the sigmoid, combined with the medial ring slipping in is amazing. I can't get enough of that. Then I gently twisted Chance to face balls forward again while being inserted pretty deep, before continuing riding that beast. At one point I realized it was a mere inc/inch and a half to it being balls deep inside me :smile:
Then I whipped out my Nova from the sink. Easing in the warm pronounced ridges, all the time edging myself. Slowly working my way over the final slanted ridge, relishing the intensity of the experience. Kept riding it this way for a while to get accustomed to the girth. Decided then that it was time to make a go for the knot. Gently leaned backwards and felt that Nova entered correctly with little to no discomfort. I got to the knot, and ended up grinding on it, feeling myself slowly open. Repeated this several times - all the time I let my fantasy run wild while being in a nearly pitch black bathroom... Damn it was incredible. I couldn't take it anymore, brought myself to a climax with a mere handful of strokes with a penetrable. I could not get to knot it before I had to pull off, but I'm so damn close now. Perhaps bringing Xar to the next session will change that :widesmile:
Currently owned toys:
► Show Spoiler
HentaiBD

Postby HentaiBD » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:45 am

Fjott wrote: :words:

Chance's head does indeed to some quite nice things once almost fully inserted.
Though, I've only played with the unflared so far. I wonder how much of a difference the flared makes :smile:
Toys owned:
-> M/3 Fenrir, L/5 Gryphon, XL/5 Nox, XL/5 Chance (new):
-> XL/8 Winston, XL/5 Flint, XL/3 Crackers, Natasha

Return to “Sharing Experiences”