My small Rex finally arrived on the 5th!

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Mama Delilah

My small Rex finally arrived on the 5th!

Postby Mama Delilah » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:15 pm

https://imgur.com/a/gQcs0 Just pics of the toy, too shy to post myself using it!

So I'm 24 and I live with my family. My mother, father, and I live with my grandmother. I trust them fully but there is always the paranoid "What if they open it" thoughts, irrational.

I was nervous about ordering it, But I've really wanted one for a long time. So I caved finally. Waited the average time of 3 weeks give or take. It was excruciating as hell, constant checking the order After 19 long days, it finally said shipping, and arrived on the 5th.

I had to be at work that day. Luckily I knew I could trust my family not to open it, or question what it was, since I hadnt mentioned it. Walk in and its on the table, I had to contain my excitement. Got it up to my room and quickly opened it. No problems with it whatsoever. Absolutely perfect.

Later that night I got to test it out. I'm in love, and I can't wait to take the knot, But with as tight as I am, That will take some patience! At least I can deepthroat it, Which was a HUGE surprise to me. I didn't think it could happen, till I felt it just kinda pop in. Super giddy!
Cynic Dickic

Re: My small Rex finally arrived on the 5th!

Postby Cynic Dickic » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:47 am

When you say you can deepthroat it does that include the knot? It seems a little short to be something you can deepthroat with, but what do I know? It doesn't look like I'm ever actually going to have something small enough that I could deepthroat it anyways.

If that's deepthroating for you and you're so tight a small Rex's knot will take you a long time to possibly use you must be pretty short and thin. :mystery:
Mama Delilah

Postby Mama Delilah » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:52 am

Cynic Dickic wrote:When you say you can deepthroat it does that include the knot? It seems a little short to be something you can deepthroat with, but what do I know? It doesn't look like I'm ever actually going to have something small enough that I could deepthroat it anyways.

If that's deepthroating for you and you're so tight a small Rex's knot will take you a long time to possibly use you must be pretty short and thin. :mystery:

I can almost get the knot in my mouth. A small Rex is about the size of an average cock, and soft firmness makes it squishy so as far as deepthroating it goes, kinda easy.

I'm a pretty short person in general lol, if it takes abit, im willing to be patient for that satisfying pop!
Pasdebol

Postby Pasdebol » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:59 am

I can suck a Rex with the knot in my mouth, but it's only a mini Rex.
I'll soon order a small one. I'm wondering if I'll be able to do the same. :misc2:
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:57 pm

Mama Delilah wrote:I can almost get the knot in my mouth. A small Rex is about the size of an average cock, and soft firmness makes it squishy so as far as deepthroating it goes, kinda easy.

Are we including the knot here? If we're just talking about the shaft then yeah, but adding on the knot and tie it's a fair bit longer. I'm pretty sure the shaft is thinner too, the average girth of a penis is about 4.7 inches circumfrence from what I've seen online.
Mama Delilah

Postby Mama Delilah » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:21 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:
Mama Delilah wrote:I can almost get the knot in my mouth. A small Rex is about the size of an average cock, and soft firmness makes it squishy so as far as deepthroating it goes, kinda easy.

Are we including the knot here? If we're just talking about the shaft then yeah, but adding on the knot and tie it's a fair bit longer. I'm pretty sure the shaft is thinner too, the average girth of a penis is about 4.7 inches circumfrence from what I've seen online.

Shaft and knot are slightly longer than average I think. It might be bit thinner too, but that is fine! I'd say a small rex is about the size of an actual canine cock, depending on the breed so there is that: :P
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:56 am

Mama Delilah wrote:Shaft and knot are slightly longer than average I think. It might be bit thinner too, but that is fine! I'd say a small rex is about the size of an actual canine cock, depending on the breed so there is that: :P

Average is 5.5 inches long, and it shows a usable length of 6.5, so it's a bit more than 'slightly longer than average', I think. Either way it's interesting to know that's about the size of an actual canine penis. But... how do you know that?
Padre

Postby Padre » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:23 am

Cynic Dickic wrote:
Mama Delilah wrote:Shaft and knot are slightly longer than average I think. It might be bit thinner too, but that is fine! I'd say a small rex is about the size of an actual canine cock, depending on the breed so there is that: :P

Average is 5.5 inches long, and it shows a usable length of 6.5, so it's a bit more than 'slightly longer than average', I think. Either way it's interesting to know that's about the size of an actual canine penis. But... how do you know that?

I suppose one could compare to the EE lifecast dimensions for a 'realistic' size for some breeds?? Eh :bugeyed:

Edit: smol typo fix
Last edited by Padre on Thu May 03, 2018 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
—Matt|Bisexual|German|Artist—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Mama Delilah

Postby Mama Delilah » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:12 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:
Mama Delilah wrote: Either way it's interesting to know that's about the size of an actual canine penis. But... how do you know that?

:liplick:
Pasdebol

Postby Pasdebol » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:11 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:Average is 5.5 inches long, and it shows a usable length of 6.5, so it's a bit more than 'slightly longer than average', I think. Either way it's interesting to know that's about the size of an actual canine penis. But... how do you know that?

Depending on the species, dog's penises go from mini to medium size.

katze

Postby katze » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:59 am

This thread needs to like, tone it down a lot. :psyduck:

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 36 dildos | 14 eggs | 1 plug | 2 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Mama Delilah

Postby Mama Delilah » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:12 pm

katze wrote:This thread needs to like, tone it down a lot. :psyduck:

I mean, You're on a forum for a company that literally makes dildos and masturbators modeled after various animal genitalia, Fantasy or non fantasy.
katze

Postby katze » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:27 pm

Mama Delilah wrote:I mean, You're on a forum for a company that literally makes dildos and masturbators modeled after various animal genitalia, Fantasy or non fantasy.

I know what I'm on. That doesn't mean that discussion of the real thing is allowed here (because it isn't), and this thread is starting to tread the line.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 36 dildos | 14 eggs | 1 plug | 2 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Mama Delilah

Postby Mama Delilah » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:53 pm

katze wrote:
Mama Delilah wrote:I mean, You're on a forum for a company that literally makes dildos and masturbators modeled after various animal genitalia, Fantasy or non fantasy.

I know what I'm on. That doesn't mean that discussion of the real thing is allowed here (because it isn't), and this thread is starting to tread the line.

Talking anatomy isn't allowed?
reine

Postby reine » Thu May 03, 2018 4:59 am

Mama Delilah wrote:
katze wrote:

Talking anatomy isn't allowed?

Maybe communication got jumbled along the way? The "about the size of an average cock" part made me think everyone was talking about the size of an average human dick, which is fine and allowed.

But then the convo switched to "actual canine cock size", and "How do you know? / :liplick: " (idk if that was a joke, but that sounds kinda, uh...), and then an anatomy chart, and it started just sorta... blending into near-zoophilia territory for me, even if it's all unintentional. :psyduck:

Talking about real animal genitalia is fine as long as it's not too sexual, I think, since that breaks the forum CoC/ToS (ie. "Hazel looks like a real dog" vs. "Dog pussy is so hot"). Yeah, BD makes toys modeled after animals/fantasy creatures, but discussing/alluding to IRL zoophilia and bestiality is still against the rules. (Not that that's necessarily what's happening here; just relaying info from BD's forum CoC)
:misc11: :misc8: 35 toys | My collection:
► Show Spoiler
katze

Postby katze » Thu May 03, 2018 1:50 pm

reine wrote:
Maybe communication got jumbled along the way? The "about the size of an average cock" part made me think everyone was talking about the size of an average human dick, which is fine and allowed.

But then the convo switched to "actual canine cock size", and "How do you know? / :liplick: " (idk if that was a joke, but that sounds kinda, uh...), and then an anatomy chart, and it started just sorta... blending into near-zoophilia territory for me, even if it's all unintentional. :psyduck:

Talking about real animal genitalia is fine as long as it's not too sexual, I think, since that breaks the forum CoC/ToS (ie. "Hazel looks like a real dog" vs. "Dog pussy is so hot"). Yeah, BD makes toys modeled after animals/fantasy creatures, but discussing/alluding to IRL zoophilia and bestiality is still against the rules. (Not that that's necessarily what's happening here; just relaying info from BD's forum CoC)

Thank you for putting into words what I could not!

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)

Return to “Sharing Experiences”