The Sessions Lounge~

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
bcfl41

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby bcfl41 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:53 pm

just had a nice long session with my large unflared Chance last night. even though it took a bit to get going (lots of lube and warm up with some of my, uhh, "lesser" toys), it was as fantastic as its ever been, and it was nice almost hilting him surprisingly quickly. he just does such strange and nice things to me, i can barely describe it. i ended up using a large double-sided silicone suction cup, and much to my surprise it worked perfectly, so i was able to really go to town in my shower, lol.
:cool:
nibbles70

Postby nibbles70 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:22 pm

Warmup with hitachi and DA jackal, moved to M xar and orgasm #1, basked a bit and moved on to my AKN wind eggs for a bit, then spent some time with my L crackers.... such a stretch but SO good! Orgasms #2 and #3.... then finally mouted my silver plug on the liberator bonbon and with having it firmly secured AND being so turned on I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO GET IT IN. Holy cow! Plugged with Silver + hitachi I had several more intense orgasms before calling it a night. Dat flare tho... :bugeyed:

Getting it in though, fuckin' trick and a half!
Girth is GOOD
Ruffled_Ferret

Postby Ruffled_Ferret » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:48 pm

Not a lot for me to a share, but a bit of an exciting achievement~
I'm new to toys and recently bought my first toy: a small, medium-firmness Nocturne. My anal activities up until this point included only fingers, golf balls, and failed attempts at water inflation, so I didn't really know what to expect.
At first I was only able to take him up to the second...segment, I guess you could call it? It felt quite uncomfortable the first few times, as I'm able to feel around more accurately with my fingers than with an object. I would always push it in with the curve going forward into my prostate, and while it did indeed stimulate me it was too much pressure going into it to truly feel good. I was really only able to get off to the feeling of it stretching my hole, and thought I would never be able to take the full knot.
My third session with it was where things got fun. I began the typical maneuvers I'd grown accustomed to, this time outside of the shower and lying flat on my back over a soft bath towel. I felt more comfortable with my toy at this point and tried a few different positions: riding it on the floor, rotating it about inside me, bending over forwards and pushing it in, etc. I stil hadn't tried taking the curve going backwards yet, and eventually gave it a try.
Rather than get lodged against my prostate, I felt it...perhaps not straighten, but definitely follow my passage more loyally. I could feel it going in deeper than I had before, no longer feeling resistance when I pushed in past the second bulge. Pushing it harder and harder into myself, there eventually came a thrust that felt much more different than the others. My hole was stretched more than it had been before, but it was still accepting rather than resisting. I could finally feel the knot now bumping against my opening, and without thinking I gave one hard, continuous push, felt myself stretching wider, wider...and then I closed down after engulfing the knot.
It felt incredible~
It hurts in that strange, extraordinary way, where it feels like you're pushing yourself too far just before it all slips inside and then...mmm~

So...hehe, anyways...that was my first knotting with my first toy. While it's become just a bit less amazing doing it a second or third time, that same pleasure is still there from pushing myself down over the knot and feeling it inside~
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:30 pm

Ruffled_Ferret wrote: :words:

Congrats on your first knot. :widesmile: Once you get more used to things going up there, it gonna be much easier to find your sweet spots. Keep at it and have fun.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:53 pm

So far the Beowulf is a really nice toy and it not just that new toy smell either. its basically a better Glyph. The XL longer and thicker than XL Glyph and the shaft/head of the toy while tapered is way more filling and enjoyable. It's like hybrid of rex and Glyph and the thing just works for me. the knot is also super satisfying, not the thickest in the world. its really long so it very filling.

the session was not very, uh, entertaining? just me inserting it in different way and finding what works. i did learn that it feels really, really good in doggie style :cool: or reverse cowboy.

Beowulf is gonna be a great "everyday" toy for me.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:38 pm

Sometimes i wonder if toying is worth the hassle of getting the toys clean and ready and myself relaxed enough to take them with a minimal amount of that initial discomfort I always get.. But today I warmed up a bit with the shaft of mini dexter (can't quite knot him yet. I'm small.. I feel like with just a little more practice I'll get him in though) before deciding I wanted something a bit more filling and got my small austin. Can't knot him either, of course, but his shaft is bigger.
It had been a few days since I'd got off, so I knew I wasn't going to last long at all, so I decided to hold off on trying to push my limits this time, otherwise I'd hit the peak just as things were getting somewhere which is annoying. Reason for this is because the vibe I use during play helps me relax in a way that I can push my limits, but of course also gets me off after a while. I can't go without the vibe or play time isn't fun, just uncomfortable. I get barely anywhere from just internal stimulation. I may be female but I do have kind of a refractory period where continued stimulation is just terribly painful for a while. Climax hits me like a freight train though so I'm not wounded by my inability to go multiple times in a row. It was especially intense this time, having been a few days and all that.
blu

Postby blu » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:23 pm

just had my first session with my first BD toy, a m/m Diego.

at first, I felt a bit of pain when trying to get him in, and I had a brief moment of panic. being too big for me was my biggest worry, and for a moment it seemed it had come true. took a second to relax, and I was able to get the shaft in.

that initial feeling of 'fullness' was amazing. it was a bit of a stretch, but once I got over the hump of the shaft, the toy pulled itself in. the widest part of the toy stretches me pretty good, definitely a tad bit painful, but still great feeling. now that I've used Diego, I've come too appreciate how the shaft tapers in and out. it was functioning almost like a long knot, so grinding up and down on the shaft always left the toy wanting to naturally go back inside me. speaking of which, I couldn't get the actual knot in, but that's what I was expecting to happen.

anyways, I really like the versatility of this toy. I was able to ride it a bit and grind it against my prostate, which felt amazing, and just flexing my pelvic muscles produced a similar sensation to my prostate massager, but with the added fullness.

when I came, my body almost instinctively jutted my hips downward, trying to get as much of the toy in me as possible. it was a great orgasm. it felt like the cum was streaming out of me, as opposed to the usual spurts, and I ended up drenched.

overall, I'm very pleased with it. by far the best toy I've owned up til this point, and I'm really looking forward to getting that knot in.

:misc2: :liplick:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:08 pm

blu wrote: :words:

Diego is a very filling toy, I love mine.

Try warming it up, the hotter the better. Man does Diego feel intense went it hot.

Have fun with Diego it a great toy.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:13 pm

My new small/5 roland came in the mail earlier today, and I simply could not resist playing with him right away. Gave him a good wash, sucked on him for a while, then tried to get him in. I was a bit worried at first, the shape of the head makes him a little weird to insert and i jabbed myself once, but I eventually got the angle figured out and he went in nice and easy. I was this close to getting the knot all the way in. My body is a stubborn thing though and despite his pretty small size I wasn't able to do it yet. Maybe next time... He feels really good to thrust with though, and is rapidly becoming a favorite of mine.
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:41 am

My very first ever session where I reached orgasm with something inside of me was just recently. I'm actually really proud of myself, as weird as it sounds. I've been scared of anything going inside me ever since I had a scary experience with my first attempt trying to put in a tampon- I never really felt a lot of comfort whenever my own fingers or someone else's went in, for whatever reason?

But I got a lil vibe spritz/seadragon, the vibe that comes with it, a travel size of lube and cleaner, and 3 AAA batteries, and after getting myself riled up I decided now was the time to try this out. Actually didn't put Spritz in all the way because it didn't feel right after a certain amount, but since then I've used it one other time and felt entirely comfortable to press him like 90% of the way in.

I'm so happy and proud of myself- Like I know it's not much of an accomplishment but idk, to me it's a big deal as someone who's struggled with not getting pleasure from things going inside of me?
Like I even felt, not soreness, but like? That feeling when you know something's been inside of you? I don't know how to describe it. I was just, really really really happy. It's just been another small step toward understanding me and my body and my sexuality, ya know?

sorry to ramble and get all sappy and gr0ss here-- :eyeroll:
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:47 am

SparkyRaegun wrote:My very first ever session where I reached orgasm with something inside of me was just recently. I'm actually really proud of myself, as weird as it sounds. I've been scared of anything going inside me ever since I had a scary experience with my first attempt trying to put in a tampon- I never really felt a lot of comfort whenever my own fingers or someone else's went in, for whatever reason?

But I got a lil vibe spritz/seadragon, the vibe that comes with it, a travel size of lube and cleaner, and 3 AAA batteries, and after getting myself riled up I decided now was the time to try this out. Actually didn't put Spritz in all the way because it didn't feel right after a certain amount, but since then I've used it one other time and felt entirely comfortable to press him like 90% of the way in.

I'm so happy and proud of myself- Like I know it's not much of an accomplishment but idk, to me it's a big deal as someone who's struggled with not getting pleasure from things going inside of me?
Like I even felt, not soreness, but like? That feeling when you know something's been inside of you? I don't know how to describe it. I was just, really really really happy. It's just been another small step toward understanding me and my body and my sexuality, ya know?

sorry to ramble and get all sappy and gr0ss here-- :eyeroll:

No need to apologize, it‘s great that you found something you’re comfortable with and which makes you feel good.
That’s not gross at all.
Hope you keep enjoying it ^^
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:28 pm

I have a few unique experiences with both the tentacle (tako) and Pearce that we’re both fun and interesting to me, but I don’t know if it’s good enou* to appear on here.

Also, I’m just gonna come out and say it: I really really want to have a successful three way with both of them. Kinda started it off, but was interrupted when I was trying to get to the main goal.

And this is a place o vent about sexual frustration? Sure, I got plenty of those too....
My many lists are below.....

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:50 pm

Bye Curiosity wrote:I have a few unique experiences with both the tentacle (tako) and Pearce that we’re both fun and interesting to me, but I don’t know if it’s good enou* to appear on here.

Dont worry about "if your sessions good enough" this is a place of sharing.

If someone comes out and say your post is boring we will banish them :laugh:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:07 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Bye Curiosity wrote:I have a few unique experiences with both the tentacle (tako) and Pearce that we’re both fun and interesting to me, but I don’t know if it’s good enou* to appear on here.

Dont worry about "if your sessions good enough" this is a place of sharing.

If someone comes out and say your post is boring we will banish them :laugh:

Hehe, thanks :widesmile:
My many lists are below.....

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:51 pm

Managed to get a stretching session in today with big bad wolf inflatable, Axel and Solatok.

started by knotting and inflating the BB Wolf and relaxing with it inside me for a good twenty minutes. moved onto Axel, hilted that bad boy a few times before moving onto Solatok. I wasn't feeling it today unfortunately. I just couldn't find a way to take the knot comfortably. It still feels amazing to try.

It was a pretty good session not gonna lie, I'm a bit out of it still. Damn these huge toys :laugh:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
ThatOtherGuy

Postby ThatOtherGuy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:09 am

Been thinking of simple ways to secure my toys down since last night, after finding how good it feels to ride Bumble hands-free. Something about it was hitting all the right spots... and the bumps around the head give this little extra tickle when it first goes in and comes out. :excited:

Would absolutely need to secure Axel down. One I hit the base where it tapers back down, it's in there. Could actually feel all those bumps last night, too.

I think last night was all about the bumps. :laugh:
36/Male/Hetero/Single.
Because I'm not that hairy, oh contrary, I go with the flow though the tempo varies and...
blu

Postby blu » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:17 pm

had my 2nd session with my m/m Diego last night, locked in chastity.

I went into it determined to get the knot in and succeeded. it was definitely a bit of a stretch, but what an incredible rush it was. the first time it slid in the pressure was so intense and completely overwhelming that I couldn't keep it in for long, but what I wasn't expecting was the rush of endorphins as it left. it was a strange combination of pleasure and release, and it caused a huge involuntary kegel, that was so intense that I could feel the precum almost shooting out of my cock.

I ended up getting to the point where I could jut my hips down and the knot would slide in with some force. it was still a lot of pressure once it was in, but I got used to and was able to keep it in for longer. I was on this loop of fucking myself and riding the shaft, then jutting my hips and forcing that lovely knot inside of me. I got so close to cumming hands free a few times, but couldn't quite get over the hump. but alas, I did not actually ejaculate. just loads of pre-cum and prostate fluid. I had to stop after a few hours because I was 1) sore and 2) seeming to hit a wall with lube, because it seemed to start drying out very quickly after a while.

overall it was a great experience. I'm very sore at the moment, but I'm hoping cum hands free by the end of summer. I'm taking a break from chastity and all other sexual things for a few days and then it's back to it. I'll go back in chastity tomorrow I think.
Noll

Postby Noll » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:39 am

Today, I had time on my hands, and felt in the mood, so I had three sessions with my toys.

I started around noon and decided to start my session with Echo as a warm-up and maybe switch my way to Crackers. But Echo being Echo, it just felt too good to pass up and after two minutes of riding him reverse cowboy I came hard. Dang that curve. So there went my objective to train with Crackers. Oh well.

Later in the afternoon I felt some residual horn left from the morning that my last session hadn't sated, so this time my hand hovered over Echo again, but I knew what would happen. Five minutes of absentmindedly riding him while searching for something piquing my curiosity and a minute or two of 'serious buisness' and the deal would be done. Most of the time I don't even need to get to that medial ring the head entices me and the curve gets me. ngghh. I made up my mind and grabed crackers and my loyal pro40. I sat on crackers and rode him for a while. And I will say, for now, it doesn't like much beyond lightly painful stretching. And so I rode until I came, hard, so hard again. Curling on myself, face down on the bed, gripping my sheets. And then I was left panting with a suddenly painful toy to extract. I slowly wiggled crackers out of me and the lower ridge of its head rubbed my g-spot hard and I considered for a second going at it again but I felt too sore to want to stretch again. Progress has been made, in two session I went from taking only the head to half the swell. That thing is a beast but I'm certain I'll be able to tame him.

I just had my third (and probably last) session of the day. And hoo boy, am I sore. I felt again some horniness, but of the bored kind so I decided to treat myself with a lazy session and I browsed my favourite folders laying on one side, one hand holding my pro40 the other alternating between thrusting Echo and switching pictures. And right, I got myself worked up pretty fast but I just. couldn't. come. It seems that the more orgasms I have the more I have to work for it. So I got desperate thrusting my hips against my hand and getting cramps in my arm for the awkward positionning. I was trembling, legs twitching and begging and cursing in two languages, but it just didn't work. So I grabbed everything and rode Echo on a chair advancing the base a little bit in front of me and bending foward forcing the medial ring very hard against my g-spot until I ripped a super strong orgasm out of my body. It's almost twenty minutes later and I'm still shaking and sore, which pretty much never happens. I don't know if it is the fifteen minutes edging or the strength of my deliverance but I feel so mushy and content.
List of toys owned in profile.
Saromel

Postby Saromel » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:34 pm

I feel the need to share what is happening to me right now.

I've been doing, let's say, casual chastity for a while now. Until recently I would wear my cage only when toying, but this week I decided that I would keep it all the time, including when sleeping, with the exception of showering and going to work. I usually would remove my cage when I'm finished toying and allow myself some relief, but I haven't for the entire week. It's been 5 days now. I also used to play with my toys only once a week, but since then, I've been doing it every day. With no right to properly climax, I just ride them until I can't stand up straight. Today for example, I toyed for 4 hours straight, then stopped to make some food, and as I wanted to go to sleep, I just took my Chance and started again.

I took a break as I'm writing this, I'm exhausted and my legs are sore, but damn, I just want to keep going. This chastity play makes me enjoy bottoming so much more.

Now if you will excuse me, I have a stallion waiting for me in my bedroom.
Saromel on Twitter! Collection & Wishlist in profile
Noll

Postby Noll » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:31 pm

I realized I haven't been trying to use my medium crackers much these past few days. I did use my Tiger from FF a few times and it was awesome, but I've become lazy and my hands just grabs my Echo each time. That toy is incredible, wether it be riding it, laying on my belly or on my side, curve facing towards my gspot or the opposite way, it just gives me the most wonderful of orgasms. Oh well, I'll go back to streching or imaginitive sessions tomorrow... or the day after that.
List of toys owned in profile.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”