Experiences with the Nova and Hazel?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Fallenwolf

Experiences with the Nova and Hazel?

Postby Fallenwolf » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:40 am

Hey folks,

I think about getting some new toys for me (male) and my partner (female).
Maybe someone of you can help us out with some questions:

- What size of the Nova would your recommend for a woman?
- Is the toy usable for strapons?
- Any recommodations on durable and well-made strapons?

- Is "Hazel" worth the money? I do own a "Natascha" but am really triggered by the layout of Hazel.

Tha last toy I'm thinking about is a large Chance (unflared), but not really sure on that one right now.

Thanks a bunch!

-Fallen
Krrst

Re: Experiences with the Nova and Hazel?

Postby Krrst » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:38 am

I'm not really sure how to answer your question on Hazel and don't know what you mean by triggered. Everyone's preferences are different so some will say it's worth it and others won't.

Hazel will be much looser than Natascha and have less texture, but has that one very pronounced ridge. There doesn't seem to be much of a consensus on Hazel. Some people really like here and others don't so it's kinda hard to give a recommendation on her. Personally I like her, especially after closing the end and get some good suction going.
Willow

Postby Willow » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:24 pm

I like Hazel, but she wasn't a big hit with me at first. She was fine, nice ride but I had already been spoiled by [legacy] Mary and Natasacha. Hazel was different in a good way, but it was her appearance that really drew me to her. And her art... I like girls that look they could kick my ass.
What? Shut up.

Like I said, she was good but not great. Afterall a long use of not using her I decided she needed some loving and I was craving a different feel than my typical toys. I don't know what changed, but she felt fantastic!

Sometime you want something tighter and sometimes you want a more loose toy. She is loose but not so much you cant feel anything. Just be careful about her lips, some people complained about tearing.
Then again people complain about most penetratables tearing. I swear, do they monsters in their pants?
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Villie

Postby Villie » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:23 pm

In regards to the nova, has she used any other toys? I know personally, medium nova is a bit too big for me, but I definitely tend to use things that are smaller compared to most other vagina havers. Based on various reviews I've dug up in the past on nova, medium seems to be a very popular size for vaginal, or small for people who aren't use to that level of girth yet.
seeking: BD: kippy, mini egg plug
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Fallenwolf

Postby Fallenwolf » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:54 am

Villie wrote:In regards to the nova, has she used any other toys? I know personally, medium nova is a bit too big for me, but I definitely tend to use things that are smaller compared to most other vagina havers. Based on various reviews I've dug up in the past on nova, medium seems to be a very popular size for vaginal, or small for people who aren't use to that level of girth yet.

Thank you, that was very helpful!

I'll go with the medium nova then, and drop the Hazel for now as I expected something completely differend.
Order placed :)

Thanks everyone! :misc2:
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:08 am

As mentioned above, Hazel is a loose toy. It got a neat appearence though. Love the way the front hugs to your shaft. Also, she's quite heavy. In difference to Natascha, who tends to push you out, Hazel pushes down and swallows you whole. In that way, she's an easy toy to work with. And she's got a really good curve that tickles the belly of your shaft.
the drawbacks are the loose grip. I wish she was a bit tighter. And she does tear. Funny enough, for a toy that looks like she would tear easy, my Zoie and Natascha tore much faster.
Krrst

Postby Krrst » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:09 pm

Scorpio wrote:As mentioned above, Hazel is a loose toy. It got a neat appearence though. Love the way the front hugs to your shaft. Also, she's quite heavy. In difference to Natascha, who tends to push you out, Hazel pushes down and swallows you whole. In that way, she's an easy toy to work with. And she's got a really good curve that tickles the belly of your shaft.
the drawbacks are the loose grip. I wish she was a bit tighter. And she does tear. Funny enough, for a toy that looks like she would tear easy, my Zoie and Natascha tore much faster.

Have you tried covering the end of Hazel after you're in? I like to use some plastic wrap and a rubberband to seal it off. That might give you some of the "tightnes" you're looking for. I know I always enjoy it!
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:35 pm

Krrst wrote:
Scorpio wrote:As mentioned above, Hazel is a loose toy. It got a neat appearence though. Love the way the front hugs to your shaft. Also, she's quite heavy. In difference to Natascha, who tends to push you out, Hazel pushes down and swallows you whole. In that way, she's an easy toy to work with. And she's got a really good curve that tickles the belly of your shaft.

Have you tried covering the end of Hazel after you're in? I like to use some plastic wrap and a rubberband to seal it off. That might give you some of the "tightnes" you're looking for. I know I always enjoy it!

Tried it and I have mixed feelings about it, personally. While the suction is nice, I think it takes away the light texture that the Hazel actually have. So usually I prefer to use my Hazel unplugged, while I save the plugging for my toys with more texture, like Janine.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”