New Baron dildo.

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Bliz

New Baron dildo.

Postby Bliz » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:37 am

Plop. This topic to speak about the new toy: Baron. I've received a Large Baron medium firmness at clearance. When i've opened the box, I was surprised about the size and huge textures. The head looks so colossal. I've not played with it yet, but I will play with it tomorrow after wearing a 7cm anal plug to increase pleasure. I'm just excited to play with it tomorrow.
Owned:

BD toys:
- Large Scorn - Soft - CumTube - Suction Cup
- XL Pearce - Soft
- XL Sleipnir - Soft Shaft / Firm Base
- Large Sleipnir - Medium
- Medium Chance Unflared - Soft - Cumtube
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Large Monster Buck - Soft
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:
- Medium Slink Ripple - ExtraSoft Bronze - Flushcup
- Charlie Horse Wiggly - Extrasoft Bronze

Hankeys Toys:
- Medium Centaur - 40% soft - Vac-U-Lock hole

Wish List:

BD:
- Large Chance Unflared - Soft

Waiting on:
- None
Grizzlydracos

Re: New Baron dildo.

Postby Grizzlydracos » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:48 pm

Im curious on what you think of the baron. Im considering one in soft possibly to help me take my xl xar later.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:37 am

I wish there was a suction cup option...
LittleZeroThatCould

Postby LittleZeroThatCould » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:31 am

I need to know what happened! I'm interested, but it's honestly a little intimidating for me, just looking at the store page.
It's not masturbation, it's an orgy for one.
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:32 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:I wish there was a suction cup option...

This!
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:01 pm

I bought a Baron when they re-opened orders. Size small, firm, in Natural coloration.

It's great! I recommend it. It has a lot of good features. Head is thick but rounded, so it's not hard to get started. Head is bigger than the shaft, and gives a little pop when it enters. There's a lot of texture but mostly "rounded off" so it's not as abrasive as it may look. It's definitely textured but not unbearable texture, it's enjoyable.

It's a little bit like Nova with the segments or sections, but looks like slightly rounder. I've never owned a Nova, I'm just basing this on Nova photos.

Has a pebbly texture but not grabby, it's bumpy but the surface is smooth and slicker than some toys. More shiny than matte, if you know what I mean. It has texture but slides more easily than you might expect. Lots of round bumps all over, keep things interesting.

Big balls which are good for riding seated, you can use the balls as a 'fulcrum' (?) When you're seated, if you rock the toy back and forth beneath you, the balls will tilt in a way that makes the toy move inside you (it took me a while to figure out how to enjoy toys with big balls). It's good for grinding. I would have preferred if it was available with a suction cup though.

It really does look monstrous and grotesque, so if you like that style, you'll be happy. I don't think the looks will appeal to everyone though.

It's good for people who want short and thick toys, with texture. I would compare it to small Flint (I think it's a little larger) with aspects of Nova (like I said), with maybe the bumps of Clayton, and the head "pop" of a Stan. Bad Dragon got a lot of things right with Baron.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”