Anthro Husky/T/UPDATED with Naughty pics

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Willow

Anthro Husky/T/UPDATED with Naughty pics

Postby Willow » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Naughty pics further in the thread.

All right. I know, I know you want to see me humping her. In due time. I will update as soon as I... as soon as I update it.

Natascha Anthro Husky in White and Orange marble (henceforth known as the creamsicle coloration)
Ordered: 6/30
MQ: 7/08
Shipped: 7/28
Arrived: 8/01

Ordering 10/10
No complaints as usual. I missed the actual release of the toy by over half a day. Curse my luck. But hey, it was about a months wait... so it's all good in the hood.

Wait time 10/10
Could be better... but than again everything can be better. Except cheese... cheese is godly.

Delivery 10/10
The mailman unboxed it, waved around and stuffed his cock inside it. What were you expecting me to write here?

Unboxing 10/10
I opened it up. That was so awesome.

The toy
She is sooooo gorgeous. You got purdy lips (and something about squealing like a pig). The shape of it is wonderful, enough canine in there to please me.
I was a little hesitant when I ordered. It wasn't the toy itself, I wanted a marble color because... well, damn those just rock. But there was no offer for black/white unless I went custom; I had already spent enough money recently and I didn't want to pony up more (Ms. Cheapo). So I went with the creamsicle look. I worried that I wouldn't like it, but during my wait I began to think it might actually be cool. I knew that I'd have fun with her regardless.
Well, the coloration is great. The delicate white lips and the soft orange hue around them works great. It's not an intense orange or anything, the colors blend well. It really is beautiful.

In use
First go: 7/10
I know, I'm just as surprised as you are. It wasn't what I had hoped for. Maybe it was me... in fact, I know it was me. As soon as I got back to my place I felt a cramp in my stomach... one of those ones where it just hurts to stand and lying down on slightly eases it. Couldn't even open the box for about 30 minutes. But that passed and I was ready to try her out.
After washing her a bit I had the sudden her to lick her inside. Why? I've never really done that before but it was an urge. BOI-OI-OI-OING, that certainly got me hard in seconds flat. If the feels good surely fingering her would be just as hot. Assumption correct. Bonus unlocked. The way she feels inside was just marvelous.
Time for the main course. She's not as open as the mare. It takes a little more work to get inside her. Nothing daunting I assure you. The ribs and ridges are definitely different from the mare... that much I can tell. Now there's no question that it's arousing and can get me off with no problem, but I was expecting to be completely blown away. I wasn't. Problem is, I don't even remember how I felt afterward.
I could not leave not-so-well enough alone.

Second go: 10/10
Ok, this was much better. Same day, just a little later. I don't even know where to begin. It felt different this time. Same ridges and nubs but it somehow more intense. She grips you in such a way that's not tight, but not so loose. It's a loving grip that let's you slide inside and pull back. One thing I noticed is that if you want to turn the toy upside down... you can't. At least I couldn't. I have to pull the toy almost all the way off, flip it, and then go back in. This is not a bad thing, but certainly interesting. I can't tell which feels better "clit" up or "clit" down, the both feel great. Personal preference type of thing. This time when I came, I needed time to recover. It was certainly out of this world... Natascha is one girl that is eager to please.
And insatiable. After the session I started to pull out and stopped. Or she stopped me. I couldn't slide out. There's one or two ridges I could feel the seem to hug you and don't want to let you out. I mean, sure with a little more force you can, it's not like "OMG we're tied for 20 minutes!". But that's kind of part of the fantasy, why wouldn't you want to tie with her? Still it's a nice little thought that she's holding you in, squeezing you, making sure you are happy and bred her right.

Comparison with Mary:
They are different. If you want me to say which one is better, you are out of luck. I tried them both side my side and like I said, they don't feel the same AT ALL. But that's just it, all pussies are not created equal. Sometimes I want equine, sometimes I want canine. Without thinking, I WOULD say Natascha is better but that is only because she's new and I'm used to Mary. Just like a movie that just came out will be on the top of your list of favorites, and the older ones... not so much. I'll give it some time, but I still want to say that I cannot compare in terms of which is better.
It's easy to get inside Mary but sliding inside is a little harder... you need some to get going. Natascha is the reverse: harder to get inside, but so much easier to slide once you're in. Didn't even need much lube (I still add some anyway).
I can't think of any other things, so ask me any questions you may have. I'm happy to answer.

WILLOW'S FINAL THOUGHTS: Get her. The only reason not to get her is... none. GET HER. She is an amazing lover. I don't care what equipment you have, she is amazing. Oh, one more thing: get her.

Pictures
OH NOES! We're infested with smurfs!

OMG, they're everywhere! They're in my RACCOON WOUNDS!

Good. She scared them away and crushed one in the process.

Let's have a look at you. You pretty girl you.

DOGPILE! If it's not one thing, it's another. Poor girl is getting tackled by everyone.

Two very hot, very sexy, very loving girls. I'm sure those no jealousy. And Razor looks on, wistfully hoping to slipe inside Natascha. Me first, you horndog.

Here she is under a little red light... kinda nice effect. I should do it when it's darker.

More natural light. Is she cute or what?

So that's it for now. I'll upload some dirty pics in another post sometime.
Last edited by Willow on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
LadyFurLover

Re: Anthro Husky/T/clean pics for now

Postby LadyFurLover » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:53 pm

Oh wow..she is so pretty! And dainty compared to the mare.
Love your collection and congratulations her colors turned out perfectly gorgeous!
My BD checklist! http://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3564&start=200
Bad Dragon Forum's Resident Body Modification/Piercing Professional
clicky eggs please!
ImageImageImageImage
kittychilla

Postby kittychilla » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:19 pm

creamsicle marbling! :O maybe they were making her at the same time they were making my toy? :3
"with a toot on the flute, and a twiddle on the fiddle o'~!"

wishlist.
looking for art? commission me! ;)
alandog1979

Postby alandog1979 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:20 pm

very nice. I'll have my husky here in a few days. Look forward to your in use review.
RoanShire

Postby RoanShire » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:23 am

I'm anxious to hear how you compare the mare to the husky. The colors on your husky look wonderful. Hopefully it will feel wonderful for you as well.

I've got one el-cheapo jelly sleeve toy that I use when I'm in the mood. That isn't too often because I'm an incurable bottom. I'm trying to decide between the mare and the husky toys because I really don't want to spend money for both.
Shandrel

Postby Shandrel » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Oh wow, so pretty! >.> makes me want to lick her...for so many reasons.. Now i am gonan HAVE to get one for my mate...
>.> yes my mate... <.< cause i wouldn't be playing with her....nope....
Used to be: Patron Saint of Orphaned and Unwanted Dildo's
I stole a Mousie... and i like it..4/27/12
Bad Dragon checklist No longer updated.
Jos's art
IsisKitsune

Postby IsisKitsune » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Shandrel wrote:Oh wow, so pretty! >.> makes me want to lick her...for so many reasons.. Now i am gonan HAVE to get one for my mate...

You know you'd offer to do all the grunt work for him with her XD

And she is really nice... almost makes me wish I had a dick... *looks at cock collection* oh wait XD
Advertise here, only contact on Feb 30th of any year
Solid gold ThingAMaGig for sale $1,000,000
May the all powerful Flying Spaghetti Monster smile upon you
What's a sig for again?
Checklist
Buying, selling and trading toys
Waiting On:
Nothing
Shandrel

Postby Shandrel » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:28 pm

IsisKitsune wrote:
Shandrel wrote:Oh wow, so pretty! >.> makes me want to lick her...for so many reasons.. Now i am gonan HAVE to get one for my mate...

You know you'd offer to do all the grunt work for him with her XD

And she is really nice... almost makes me wish I had a dick... *looks at cock collection* oh wait XD

*giggles * yep.. and it drives him crazy cause i get.. way to into it apparently...>.> and yes, the sadness of not having a dick... is shared ....
Jos's art
Phen

Postby Phen » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:05 pm

omg she looks so cute and beautiful! <3
It's been a fun ride but my time here at BD is over. So long, people.
Willow

Re: Anthro Husky/T/clean pics for now UPDATE REVIEW

Postby Willow » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:41 pm

I just can't get around to taking pics. I have too much fun with her. I'll use the webcam that takes pics at intervals so I don't have to do any clicking.
But check out the review I wrote. It's up on the first post.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
LadyFurLover

Postby LadyFurLover » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Oooh..sexy sexy update!!
Very hot that you tied with her /melts a little/
My BD checklist! http://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3564&start=200
Bad Dragon Forum's Resident Body Modification/Piercing Professional
clicky eggs please!
ImageImageImageImage
RoanShire

UPDATED REVIEW

Postby RoanShire » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Thank you Willow, for going into so much detail with your review, comparing the mare and husky. I am glad that you enjoyed the husky toy the second time you tried it. It's awful to spend a lot of money and then be disappointed.

I can see that it will be hard for me to decide between those two. Hopefully that will also mean that either one is a good choice.
Sarge

Postby Sarge » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 pm

If only I had a dick... :whimsical look off into the distance:

My husband doesn't want any of BD's female toys. He isn't a fur and isn't really interested in them sexually. It kinda makes me sadface.

Great review! She looks amazing in creamsicle marbling. :V
Shandrel

Postby Shandrel » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:32 am

well looks like i am getting one next month after that review :psyduck: LOL course my mate and i might be having to fight over her >.> what can i say, i like playing with pussy :P
Jos's art
Ambrose

Postby Ambrose » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:44 am

Man, this review is making me want to buy the female husky and try her out myself. She could be a new friend to my dragoness.
alandog1979

Postby alandog1979 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:39 am

That in use review make me wish it was Thursday so I could try my husky.
Willow

Postby Willow » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:14 pm

Did you think I forgot about you? HARDLY! I finally got some in-use pics for you. No smurfs this time. Sadly I can't show all the pics, some of them came out blurry for some odd reason.

Me, in my fancy dress. But you know that.

Just starting out.

Nomnomnom.

Easy does it, girl.

It's darker.

Kicking back.

Y so srs?

Hey, Mikey, I think she likes it!

Balls deep.

And now I magically have a horse cock... Natascha will NOT be happy. Or maybe she will... she is a bit of a slut.

There were more pics, but like I said: blurry. And there was a picture of me finished but the cum did not show up well. So there ya go.
white_knight19

Re: Anthro Husky/T/UPDATED with Naughty pics

Postby white_knight19 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Wow that was a lovely review, and hot pictures to ;). You seem to really enjoy her.
cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!
Willow

Postby Willow » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:36 am

Thanks. Yes, I really did enjoy her. Always do.
Zemata

Postby Zemata » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:18 am

this is the campfire orange marbled option right?

Return to “Sharing Experiences”