HG's Genital Enlargement

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!

HG's Genital Enlargement

Postby RomanHyena » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:23 pm

INTRODUCTION
Hey everyone, finally got some pictures taken so I could start this thread. Those of you who read through the whole 'Clitoral Size' thread on the debate board already know about my fascination with huge clits (almost like micropenises really) and how I was so jealous I didn't have one. For those of you who haven't seen it that thread is here. My clit is actually really small and is hidden when I spread my legs unless I actually pull up the hood and hold it away from my clit with two fingers. When I heard about clitoral size increase I was delighted and determined to try it out for myself.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
Of course the two techniques for making your clit bigger are pumping and hormones. Pumping works by increasing blood flow to the area and slowly stretching the erectile tissues of the clit. The clitoris is made from the same basic tissue as a penis and if exposed to high enough testosterone in utero it will develop into a penis. Later in life you cannot get such strong results, however you can get anywhere from a few centimeters growth up to three inches or slightly more by exposing the clitoral tissues to androgens.

WHAT I'M USING
I bought the Size Matters Clitoris Enhancement Kit from Amazon.com for about 75 dollars. There are other pumps out there, but they tend to be cheap and won't create the desired suction, or they will create suction on your entire pussy not just the clit, but the size matters kit comes with three little glass cylinders so regardless of your clit size, one of these will be the right fit for you. For me, that is the smallest.

I also bought two different creams- the first of which was Clitoria Cream. It is sold online as an enhancer for female orgasm and is said to increase pleasure and enlarge the clit. On the site they were listing Androstenodeine as an ingredient (an androgen to further develop the clitoris) yet when mine came in the mail it did not list Andro as an ingredient. I emailed the company and they said it was no longer in the cream due to laws regulating it's sale. When I emailed back asking what new ingredient was now increasing clit size (since the product is still sold for this) my email bounced back and I have still never heard from them, over two weeks later. It is safe to say that at least the 'enhancement' aspect of the reformulated Clitoria cream is a scam, so I would strongly recommend everyone to avoid using this product if the intent is to make their clit larger. It does, however, have a wonderful warming and sensetizing effect which is only temporary but great for masterbation or sex with a partner.

The other cream I got was Androgel, aka Andractim. It is available online and ships from Europe. It is an androgenous cream containing DHT, which is estimated to be up to 30 times more potent than testosterone. This is because if testosterone levels in your body become high, the excess will convert to estrogen. DHT does not have a feminizing 'opposite', and so it always remains DHT in your body. The cream can be applied directly to the clitoris which will then absorb it directly, and you can wash your hands to prevent any other parts of your body being affected. It is *not* anabolic so it will not build up in your body- what you cannot use will be shed from your system.
Last edited by RomanHyena on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RomanHyena

Re: HG's Clitoral Enlargement

Postby Michael » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Sounds like you have a plan.

Would you consider doing Before, During and After pics?
Michael

Postby RomanHyena » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:50 pm

BEGINNING STATS
Before using any pumps or creams I got a measurement of my clitoris (just the clitoral glans, I was not measuring the hood) and it came in at 1/4 of an inch long and 1/8 of an inch wide.

After using the creams for a few days, less than one week total, my clitoris measured 3/8'' long by nearly 2/8'' wide. It was about three-fourths of 2/8 so I suppose that would be about 3/16'' but my tape measure is not that precise and only goes down to eighths of inches, not sixteenths.

For those women who may be worried that their clit is 'too small' or 'too hidden' to even attempt enlarging it, you should give it a shot. My clit is not even visible when I am spreading my legs- though you can see the hood. I need to actually use two hands to push the hood back away from my clit and then hold it there so I can see or touch it, which will be obvious in the photos. I had always felt *something* down there while masterbating but had never taken the effort to pull back the hood because I thought the hood was my clit. When I saw photos of exposed clitoris' I was worried, thinking perhaps I was a victim of female circumcision and didn't have a clitoris. In a panic, I looked and desperately pulled my hood back before finally seeing the little nub and being filled with relief. My clit was there alright, but it was small.

Anyway, here are pics of my clit as it is now, as well as pics of my equipment.
Attachments
c1.jpg
Notice that my clit cannot currently be seen at all- the hood is somewhat visible, that's all. By the time I am done with these creams and pumps I would like it to be completely visible, even in this position. Rikochan has one such clit which shows all the time due to large size, and I want to attain the same
c2.jpg
Spreading- notice that my clitoris is completely hidden still because it's tucked away behind the hood
c3.jpg
Spreading and attempting to pull back clitoral hood- as you can see, my clit is small and even when trying I can't really show it off with one hand, but you can see it a bit in this photo
c4.jpg
View of my clit from 1st person view (what I see when I look down) NOTE: it takes both hands to spread and pull my clitoral hood back, then I still need to firmly hold it back with two fingers so my clit will be visible, otherwise it's 100% covered
c5.jpg
View of my exposed clit from the side
pump.jpg
This is my pump with its smallest attachment (the one which fits my clitoris) also comes with two larger glass attachments for those with more growth
bd lube.jpg
Bad Dragon Cumlube- the lube I use while pumping. Works wonderfully
tube split.jpg
This is the tube of Andractim which split in the mail- both busted open like this but the company is replacing them as it is an unusual occurence, and I am seeing if they will ship in boxes rather than envelopes next time
RomanHyena

Postby ByyakoKitsune69 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Interesting topic there and you have such a nice pussy too ^^
ByyakoKitsune69

Postby Michael » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:28 pm

It looks like you are seeing good progress. Keep up the good work.

You do have a nice vagina by the way, I hope you reach your goal.
Michael

Postby Mr.Wolfy » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:28 pm

Awesome I absolutely love clitoral and pussy pumping.
Mr.Wolfy

Gender: Um last time I checked....*looks*....yup still male.

Postby Toggenburg » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:08 am

I'd be VERY CAREFUL with the Androgel/Andractim. Supposedly it only has localized effects, but I'd keep an eye out for the early side effects before the permanent stuff sets in. :tinfoil:

I'm curious about the pump kit, though! I've been eyeballing it at the local shop and wondering if it's a worthwhile investment.
Toggenburg

Postby OnePunkSkunk » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:36 am

you have some pretty lady bits there. i do hope you are satisfied with your clit enlargement.
OnePunkSkunk

Postby SchwarzerWerwolf » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:39 am

OsZeAc wrote:Does the pump increase the size permanently or is it more for temporary enlargement?

I hope its not permanent, that is a pretty nice pussy and i would not want to change it [/opinion]
SchwarzerWerwolf

Postby RomanHyena » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:04 am

Thanks for your nice comments everyone, I'm glad y'all like my lady-bits ^.^ And yes I am being careful and keeping an eye out for any effects of the gel, but it is certainly safer than other hormones due to the fact that it doesn't remain or build up in your tissues, so at the first sight of anything hinky I am going to stop use and talk to a doctor about making more progress without bad side effects, though at this point I will say that at least the clit growth is measureable, even if only 1/8 inch, and that nothing else has happened :)

I do believe that application will also make my clitoral hood grow a litle (unavoidable because it will slide down over my clit and likely contact the Androgel) but this is okay because my clit is very very very sensitive, and when I pull back the hood/foreskin for a few moments I can feel the air make it less moist and direct contact is still not my cup of tea, though I have heard that as clits grow they get more accustomed to being handled whether due to the application of creams, pumping, or even just being more 'out there' and visible.

OsZeAc wrote:Does the pump increase the size permanently or is it more for temporary enlargement?

The less a pump is used the more temporary the results are. Any tissues filled with blood will become much larger and more sensitive, even to the point where just the fullness sensation is enough and you don't even want to be touched until the pumping effects wear off which may take up to one hour. If you pump a lot and leave the cylinder on your clit for a long time, and practice this over the course of months, you can see some pretty big results. That is because the erectile tissue gets stretched out every time it fills with blood, and if you do the pumping slowly and carefully, then teeny little microtears can form in the tissue, just like they form in muscle, and these will repair and heal up, which will cause the tissue to become larger. But you cannot just pump pump pump on super high pressure and leave it there a long time, because that will strain the tissues, just like you can strain a muscle, and you don't want to cause any damage, you just want a little bit of a healing process as with careful bodybuilding.

wolf_girl wrote:Hyena i'm sooo jealous!!!! I wish I had a tiny hide-able clit!!!!! These are the only pics I have found at the moment.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11284 In my review... :( I hate mine..its about an inch "at rest" and 1.5 to 2 inches long when I'm horny..It's like a mini penis... :cry: And my lips look like a sleeve..it's gross...You have a very nice wonderfully looking lady bit!! :P

*blushes* thank you but don't be jealous of mine, I just looked at your pictures and they're very beautiful, your huge clit is amazing and exactly what I was going for, not to mention I am sure that one 'gets the job done' much better than mine. Couldn't tell you how many times I've tried to get off for 45mins+ without results. It feels good, yeah, but that's it. Supposedly larger clits expose more sensitive tissues and women who have them often have amazing orgasms, and fairly easily (at least from what I've read of women who increased their size). From what I am aware of there is no way to decrease clit size while leaving it on, but if you really don't like your lips you could have labiaplasty done. It's about 3-6k but if it would improve your self esteem it may be well worth it. For what it's worth though, I love your pics and I think that you look great just the way you are, but you should always do what makes you feel right and makes you happy :)
RomanHyena

Postby RomanHyena » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:10 pm

wolf_girl wrote:Thanks Hyena!! Meh, if I had $6,000 I'd but BD toys heheheh :lol: I personally don't have "amazing" orgasms..some are hard and toe curling..but not..moan my lungs out amazing. They're short 15 second ones...just hard vaginall contractions. I've never had "the big one" or a g spot orgasm. Just mini-orgasms as I call them. :D

Yeah it would take a lot of time to save, but if you would feel a lot better with different anatomy then it would be worth saving money for 3 or 4 years to get the surgery, even if you make some little cutbacks along the way, because the new labia would last the rest of your life :P And if you've got good credit or a car you could take a loan out on, then it may be just as well to do that and then just pay them back.

Anyway I know what you mean about having little orgasms. I've only had two big ones in my life, the rest are more mild like 'well that feels good' but twice I've had the pelvic contractions, and hopefully I will be able to work up to that again ^.^ Used to have a thrusting rabbit vibrator but it was so darn loud I got rid of it. Regretting that now, the thing was pure magic.
RomanHyena

Postby Black-Cat » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:12 pm

Wow, just wow HG, I hope to see more of this experiment. =3
Black-Cat

Postby RedHand » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:13 am

Everyone's bits are a little different HG! Your's would be a fun challenge for the right person!

And wolf_girl, that clit of yours is hot. That'd ne a different fun challenge!
RedHand

Postby RomanHyena » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:09 am

Still waiting on the replacement tubes of Androgel..
RomanHyena

Postby Phen » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:50 am

hey Hyena, what's good lube for these tubes? I'm waiting for my pump to come in the mail, but I'm wondering if I should use cumlube, get some KY or Astroglide at Walmart or if I could just mix up a light J-Lube. would it all just be the same or is there a specific that would work better? :psyduck:
Phen

Postby Michael » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:31 pm

wolf_girl wrote:@redhand..how's my clit a fun challange???

Figuring out all the interesting things you can do to it for starters. Reminds me of a comic called Spunky Knight actually. I'll have to post it one of these days.
Michael

Postby RomanHyena » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:50 pm

DarthGlacier wrote:hey Hyena, what's good lube for these tubes? I'm waiting for my pump to come in the mail, but I'm wondering if I should use cumlube, get some KY or Astroglide at Walmart or if I could just mix up a light J-Lube. would it all just be the same or is there a specific that would work better? :psyduck:
The only lube I would recommend using for clit pumping is either Bad Dragon lube or astroglide`s glycerine free. That`s because most lubes contain glycerine aka sugar which can give you a terrible UTI if some gets into your urethra (know from experience) and ky jelly contains that. now the special ky lubes such as `intense` and her pleasure do not have glycerine but theyre 20-30 dollars for a bottle the size of a chapstick. astroglide glycerine free is a bit pricey but not quite as much, though to me it seems skin absorbs it much faster than cumlube. i have never used j-lube nor am I aware of whether it contains glycerine or not, but I will be sticking to BD lube for pumping.
RomanHyena

Postby ~Kira~ » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:56 pm

I'm following this. I want to know if it helps and I'm considering trying it myself.
~Kira~

Postby naughtyjackal » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Quail wrote:Sliquid is a very good brand, it's vegan, all natural ingredients; for sure worth a look.

OK, Lube time, three barnds that dont have sugar AND are PH balanced are Pjur, Sliquid, and System JO. all three are great lubes to use, for and pourpose you might need it for, though Pjur is the highest quality of the three and one bottle will last quit a Long time.
naughtyjackal

Postby Lillith » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:45 am

This is something I am interested in. It would be great to see an in progress view and final results. Roughly how long does it take with useing all these special creams and such?
I wanted to get into clit pumping too because I think it looks really sexy when women do it. I actually have a fairly big clit for a woman, with a pretty tight hood, so when I get aroused it sticks out about a centimetre.
Ideally I would like to have a penis with a vagina. Much like a herm with no balls. But I know thats not acheivable :p
Lillith

Next

Return to Sharing Experiences