FZ Cerberus Canine Sheath

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!

Re: FZ Cerberus Canine Sheath

Postby Shandrel » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:46 am

O.O now i want one.....
Shandrel

Postby IsisKitsune » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:53 am

T.T me too...
And I was already jealous of their new pegasis sheath...
Evil evil yummy toys!
IsisKitsune

Postby Canine_angel » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:58 am

0.0 WANT

Too bad I can barely fit my subs in me by itself, let alone with a sheath...Gotta find someone with a smaller cock
Canine_angel

Postby IsisKitsune » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:07 am

wolf_girl wrote:LOL guys this thing is amazing..but yea i suppose a big deep vag helps :( We wanted the horse one at first, but they were sold out. Shhh I'm glad he got cerby instead ;)

I want them both :cry: problem is I'm obstaining until I get sterilized because I have this horrible feeling that those things would cause condoms to break due to excess friction (since they have the cum-holes unlike most other 'extenders')
IsisKitsune

Postby IsisKitsune » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:15 am

yeah well you have to be carefull those magnums are silicone lubed so you're going to end up damaging the sheath with frequent use...
IsisKitsune

Postby IsisKitsune » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:21 am

wolf_girl wrote:Ah fuck that's right..meh. It was 2 condoms, so i know its fine. I know "skyn" makes magnums, not sure if they're silicone lubed. sad face.

If I'm not mistake "Skyn" is just a NON-LATEX and/or ultra-thin option they put out for those allergic, it would still be silicone-lube...
IsisKitsune

Postby SchwarzerWerwolf » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:50 am

I heard about that thing already.
I would get one but:
a) i have noone to use it on
b) shipping would take forever and be extra-expensive
c) i am most like to too big for it to fit right

Thank you for the review though, gave me a nice hardon reading that...
SchwarzerWerwolf

Postby Lady-Ryn » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:21 am

These things can stretch like the above. Sounds like either the lube was causing him to slip out, or it wasn't on correctly.
No offense but when guys say 'it's slipping off because I'm so thick' it honestly sounds like their bigging themselves up.
Lady-Ryn

Postby IsisKitsune » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:24 am

When I read that I was thinking that it wasn't one right
>.>
<.<
The ring is suppose to go under and around the balls to hold it in place. SOooo it's either he has a smaller set or like Ryn said the lube made it slip or something....
IsisKitsune

Postby SchwarzerWerwolf » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:40 am

Oh, i did not expect it to be that strechable...
Scratch c) then.
It still might be a bit uncomfortable though...
SchwarzerWerwolf

Postby Chronepsis » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:45 am

I got the chance to mess around with one of those. I just met the 6in lenght min but also had the girth problems cause I'm also 6in circum as well. Sounds like you had a blast thought and a great read for the review. Hopw to hear more about you and him.
Chronepsis

Postby IsisKitsune » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:52 am

wolf_girl wrote:LMAO..oh he's big alright. considering he had sex WITH me I'd know. And no, when he used it on himself the first time to stroke, barely any lube. Yes it was on right, not upside-down, ball strap was in place. No gloating, no "bigging" up. might have been cause he was seriously curved??? and the sheath is straight? idk. but it worked in the end, and was amazing! yes it's stretchy!! Fit my whole forearm in it to clean it lmao!!!

If he's got a downward curve then yeah that explains it, not sure about upward though, I figure it would still stay on
IsisKitsune

Postby alandog1979 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:17 am

I need to get one now. It sounds like its blast to use.
alandog1979

Postby Canine_angel » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:18 am

Are there any other animal sheaths out there? I'm not really liking the look of the cerberus
Canine_angel

Postby Canine_angel » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:30 am

Damn, I was hoping there might be another company that makes them, I will give Cerberus a shot though. Even if I think it's kinda ugly lol
Canine_angel

Postby Master Crimson » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:33 am

The Cerberus is definitely a fun toy. We picked one up a few weeks ago. The girth it adds makes for quite a nice full feeling, although we weren't able to knot with it (not for lack of trying :oops: ). It was a little loose fitting on (didn't pull quite snug against the base of Crimson's shaft), but worked pretty well in use! He's built longer (as oppose to thicker) and the extra girth was definitely nice.
Master Crimson

Postby Chronepsis » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:19 pm

an 8 inch knot sounds like a lot to take but I also dont own any bd toys yet so dont have anything to compare to either. i think mine was about 8 inchs come to think about it. would be fun to sink that into a partner and knot with them.
Chronepsis

Postby Shandrel » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:33 pm

wolf_girl wrote:Well Chrone i dont have any household items that are 8 around right now lol but yes, it sank, and it buried inside me wonderfully. supoose im just gifted with a deeper/stretchier than average vag. :lol: :lol:

All worship the Gifted Vag. <3
Shandrel

Postby Willow » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Nice review. Never gave the Cerberus much thought but I don't have a partner so the point it moot. I'd should look into the equine for shits and giggles.
Now if only I had a girl who was into such canine fantasies... then more serious thought would go into it. Course I also like to be the one getting filled. Sounds like fun.
Willow

Postby Jagdwolf » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Lady-Ryn wrote:Image

These things can stretch like the above. Sounds like either the lube was causing him to slip out, or it wasn't on correctly.
No offense but when guys say 'it's slipping off because I'm so thick' it honestly sounds like their bigging themselves up.

Well I have one, and if my sack was as firm and as big around a s bottle like that....well something would stay! But it does slip off. My solution was putting it on and then using an adjustable snap ring. I'm no slouch in size but something is not right about it just yet. I'm glad you had a good time hun. thats what tieing the knot is all about.
Jagdwolf

Next

Return to Sharing Experiences