The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
AltheaThune

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby AltheaThune » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:48 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:Anyone got a medium nocturne to compare to anything in my profile~?

That Nocturne you bought this morning is incredible. Such pretty marbling. Please post pics of it under UV light. Mine's going up for sale 'cause it's just not right for me.

Comparison pics for you:

nocturne1.jpg

nocturne2.jpg

nocturne3.jpg

nocturne4.jpg
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:53 pm

AltheaThune wrote: :words:

Oh thank you so much! Haha the tongue dwarfs Nocturne! I'll be sure to take plenty of pics when he gets here. I'm just curious though, what didn't work about him for you? I ask because mine is in the same specs as that one.
(I also love your army of teenies in the background)
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:55 pm

HurricaneLane wrote:Can anybody compare a small or medium Tyson to small or medium Chance, or Tyson to Bumblehooves, or Tyson to basically anything in my signature?

Here's what I was able to come up with. Small Tyson with OS Meng, M Fenrir, and S Tucker:

tyson1.jpg

tyson2.jpg

tyson3.jpg
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:30 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:

Oh thank you so much! Haha the tongue dwarfs Nocturne! I'll be sure to take plenty of pics when he gets here. I'm just curious though, what didn't work about him for you? I ask because mine is in the same specs as that one.
(I also love your army of teenies in the background)

Haha that Tongue dwarfs every other toy I own. It was just too pretty to pass up, even though I don't expect to ever be able to do much with it. It's more of a display piece.

(long story ahead)
That Nocturne was the first RR/Aurora style toy I was FINALLY able to snag from adoptions, after trying and trying for months. Same drop, I saw a small Nox (a model I love, in the right size) in a gorgeous RR style pour, but someone else carted it before I could. Despondent, I jumped on the Nocturne as a sort of consolation prize.

I'd already bought and sold two other medium Nocturnes (one in soft, one in firm, pretty pours but not RR) and never even tried to insert them, because just from handling them I thought they were too big, and I just didn't think I'd enjoy using them, in either firmness. You've got three bulges, but if you can't get past the first one, what's the point? I like being able to hilt my toys. It just didn't seem like a good fit for the way I like to toy. But when the RR one came along I talked myself into it because hey I didn't really ever give Nocturne a fair chance, and what if this is the only chance I'll ever have, to grab a RR?

But miracle of miracles, after I'd bought the Nocturne, that Nox came back, and of course I bought it. And since then I've been able to snag other RRs, and it makes no sense at all to hang onto a RR I can't use, when I have others that I adore, and when there are so many people who want one and haven't had any luck with adoptions.
Rikabat

Postby Rikabat » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:50 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Rikabat wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:
If no one beats me to this within a few hours, I will.

I'm still on the hunt for a large anthro dragon beside just about anything in my profile, but mainly against a medium Crackers.

Didja do it? :3

I totally forgot; sorry about that! I went and got it done for ya, just now:

bumblecrackers3.jpg

Bumblecrackers2.jpg

Bumblecrackers1.jpg

bumblecrackers.jpg

Thanks! :widesmile: oh my goodness crackers is a big fella! :excited:
Have: One Size Opal Meng in Soft
Small Opal Bumble Hooves in Medium
Medium Peacock Crackers in Firm

Wish list: Stan, Dragon's Tounge, Apollo
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:52 pm

AltheaThune wrote:
HurricaneLane wrote:Can anybody compare a small or medium Tyson to small or medium Chance, or Tyson to Bumblehooves, or Tyson to basically anything in my signature?

Here's what I was able to come up with. Small Tyson with OS Meng, M Fenrir, and S Tucker:

tyson1.jpg

tyson2.jpg

tyson3.jpg

That's fantastic, thanks! Also.... I love those colours! I'm extremely jealous. :smilenox:
► Show Spoiler
3TK

Postby 3TK » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:26 am

Anyone have a Large Xar, Medium Scorn, and/or Medium Flint to compare to Medium Crackers? Those seem to be the next candidates on my list for the future. Wondering if I'm thinking "too big". :smilenox:
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:15 am

Aww sorry he didn't work out for you, he's really pretty! I think the size will be okay for me. Thanks so much for the pics!

3TK wrote:Anyone have a Large Xar, Medium Scorn, and/or Medium Flint to compare to Medium Crackers? Those seem to be the next candidates on my list for the future. Wondering if I'm thinking "too big". :smilenox:

Sure thing! Here you go! Let me know if you need more pics

Photo Apr 22, 9 50 21 AM.jpg

Photo Apr 22, 9 51 00 AM.jpg
3TK

Postby 3TK » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:30 am

Arumaeruma wrote:Sure thing! Here you go! Let me know if you need more pics

Photo Apr 22, 9 50 21 AM.jpg

Photo Apr 22, 9 51 00 AM.jpg

Oh wow! Thank you so much!! Those pictures should be more than enough to give me an idea on how I'd want to size-up. :widesmile:

The only one that catches me off-guard a little is Medium Scorn. He looks rather small! :surprised: Granted, he looks pretty thick from the front, so I guess that's where he carries it all. :laugh: Which is perfect. Certainly something to think about! Thank you again!!
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:37 am

3TK wrote:The only one that catches me off-guard a little is Medium Scorn. He looks rather small! :surprised: Granted, he looks pretty thick from the front, so I guess that's where he carries it all. :laugh: Which is perfect. Certainly something to think about! Thank you again!!

You're welcome! I was worried about medium scorn being so small, but in person he's much bigger and it's hard to capture on camera his size. He feels really nice, perfect for grinding imo. I have a review of him somewhere in the mess of reviews. I like all of these toys a ton in different ways, but Medium Flint is my favorite in my whole box. He's very versatile and works so well with my anatomy. All of them are very comfortable to use vaginally, I've had no issues hilting any of them so their lengths are nice. Xar is the longest at ~8 inches usable.

The thickest you've used is about 7 inches yeah? I would maybe go for a medium crackers. He's the thinnest out of all these toys but honestly he doesn't fuck around with girth. He feels much thicker than some of my other toys with his shape and boy is it satisfying. Feeling the bulge slide in is insanely intense and I've been able to cum just from that sensation alone!
3TK

Postby 3TK » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:31 am

Arumaeruma wrote: :words:

I actually already have a Medium Crackers. :widesmile: So he's actually the largest I've taken so far (girth-wise). It's actually why I asked to have a Medium Crackers in the compare, since I'd like to see the difference between girth/length vs my girthiest toy. :laugh: I absolutely love him and he still gives me a nice full feeling and a great stretch. But I figured I'd start considering my options for the future, you know? :smilenox: And for variance!
Length-wise...I seem to have a cap variance depending on arousal (although, I guess most people can say that?). Erring on the side of moderate arousal, I seem to cap just under 7.5~ish inches (going off of a couple of dildos I've used and taking an educated guess).

I'm actually surprised to hear Xar is actually 8 inches usable! The product page says 7.25 length-wise, which led me to believe he'd be a bit easier even as a Large (of course...if the product page was always right, this thread wouldn't exist :stick: )! Granted, with a knot-size of 10 inch circumference I certainly wasn't fooling myself with believing I was going to take him anytime soon! He'd certainly be something to work up to, I think! (Honestly, he was last on my list of possible usability right at this moment, but I figured I'd consider him anyway for kicks - his look appeals to me in a weird way!)

I absolutely loved my Small Flint! But...as of late, depending on my arousal, he just doesn't seem to be doing much for me anymore? :unamused: So a Medium upgrade might be a great idea for the future. And I certainly see completely and utterly overwhelming positive reviews for Flint of any size everywhere. :smilenox:

Scorn was admittedly an afterthought. I didn't think much of him until I did some calcs in my head on the product page. His usable length is extremely appealing, as is his girth in comparison to the others I've been looking at. With his shape, you're right, he does look like he'd be amazing to grind with as well, which is a pretty unique appeal. :smilenox:

There's a couple of other girthy guys I've considered, but I didn't want to shoot off bunch of dick requests, so I went with the ones I've had on my mind most recently. :stick:
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:37 am

3TK wrote: :words:

Oh okay! Sorry I misunderstood haha! I really love my Scorn, but if you're looking for something a bit more than Crackers then I would say go for Flint. You seem to enjoy your small, I enjoyed my small but outgrew him too, and the medium is just SO perfect. Perfect length, perfect girth for me. He's good for thrusting, grinding, and riding. I really love mine a lot and he gives me the most intense and deep orgasms out of any of my toys.

I'd take a pic of the length on my Xar but I just put all my toys away (I'm trying to clean up... slowly). I never found an issue with his length and can reach his base fine, the knot sits really comfortably inside of me. I think Flint will give you a bit of a challenge and a very filling experience! I have nothing but positive things to say about him. Anytime someone considers a medium flint I'm always sitting here like "YESS BUY IT!" Because he works SO well for me.

Another toy you might consider too is a large nox if the size of flint is too intimidating. He has a real nice bulge and a great sensation going in, I can't use him all the time with his length. Some days he works better than others ,but might be something to consider too!
3TK

Postby 3TK » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:58 am

Arumaeruma wrote: :words:

No worries at all! I appreciate the talk at any rate! :misc3: :widesmile:

I somewhat considered Nox...but for an entirely different reason than girth. I never actually bothered to look at his girth considering how the toy wasn't made to be solely girthy, so it just didn't register as something to look at. :smilenox:
I do actually love Nox, so I'll actually consider it. Thanks for the suggestion! :misc3: :widesmile:

I'm starting to understand that (unfortunately) as I'm looking for girth, I won't always be able to hilt the toys I'm looking for. That kind of sucks, but...I guess it's just something I'll have to deal with. :misc6: :stick:

► Show Spoiler
Layne27

Postby Layne27 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:11 am

Could someone compare a medium or large Scorn to a mini flint or a small Apollo?
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:39 pm

Does anyone have a mini orca they could compare against a small winston? Thanks.

For that matter, a small halfling against a medium UF?
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
rovix81

Postby rovix81 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:54 pm

Could anybody compare
L/3 Flint
L/3 Crackers
L/3 Scorn
L/3 Xar
L/3-5 Apollo
XL/3-5 Nox
and make a picture with some common house or office object (coke's can, small water bottle,...)?

There are lot of pictures but none of them gives really an idea of how big they really are, and how they do compare to each others.

If you don't have them all, or if you have only one of them, it's also fine if there some comparison object in the picture, or, even better, measurements with a flexible ruler.

Thanks in advance
Last edited by rovix81 on Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
► Show Spoiler
sevvymercer

Postby sevvymercer » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:47 pm

Anyone able to compare a Medium Spino from FB with a Small and medium Nox, as well as a medium Fenrir?
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:23 pm

Still looking for some shots of a large anthro dragon. No one has one, really? :bugeyed:

Edit: Also, if possible, could anyone do a comparison between an EE large or XL Cody, with a large BD Chance? Trying to decide between the two, and it would really help to see side-by-side comparisons.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
R-n-M

Postby R-n-M » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:07 am

Can anyone post a pic of a small Sleipnir with a small & a medium Scorn ?
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:38 am

Can someone compare a medium or large Tyson to a mini crackers or mountain drake?

Thanks in advance!!
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer

Return to “Sharing Experiences”