The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Amaranthe

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:52 am

Looking for any of these:

Mini Stan
Mini Flint

Compared to any of these:
Medium Crash
Small Terra

I would prefer the Stan to be compared to the Terra, but any combo would be helpful!
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:04 pm

Amaranthe wrote:Looking for any of these:

Mini Stan
Mini Flint

Medium Crash
Small Terra

I would prefer the Stan to be compared to the Terra, but any combo would be helpful!

I can do Flint with Terra. I'll try to get it done soon.
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:07 pm

AltheaThune wrote:

Mini Stan
Mini Flint

Medium Crash
Small Terra

I can do Flint with Terra. I'll try to get it done soon.

Thank you! Someone did a small flint for me before, and I decided he looks too big right now. So mini it is! :misc3:
reine

Postby reine » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:21 pm

Mini Stan
Mini Flint

Medium Crash
Small Terra

I should be able to get shots of mini Flint with medium Crash tomorrow!
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:45 pm

reine wrote:

Mini Stan
Mini Flint

Medium Crash
Small Terra

I should be able to get shots of mini Flint with medium Crash tomorrow!

Thank you! :misc3:
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:07 pm

Amaranthe wrote:Looking for any of these: :words:

Hope this helps!

terra1.jpg

terra3.jpg

terra4.jpg

terra2.jpg
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:10 pm

AltheaThune wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:Looking for any of these: :words:

Hope this helps!

That helps a ton, thank you so much! :misc3:
BlueJackal

Postby BlueJackal » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:21 pm

Kaiser wrote:
BlueJackal wrote:Geeze, that's the Medium Gryphon next to a Medium Chance, not a Small Gryphon? And you say you're able to take the Chance down to the medial ring without any problems, but can't get past the Gryphon's knot? I ask because, while it's uncomfortable to do so, I'm able to completely hilt a Medium Gryphon with a little effort, and have had my eyes on Chance for a while now, but Small is too, well, small. :psyduck:

Yeah thats a medium gryphon next to a medium chance, gryphon was my first toy, second was a small chance which while nice just was not as good as i was hoping for, but the medium chance is by far one of my fav toys. As for not being able to hilt the gryphon its mainly due to the fact that i get about 90% down the knot then i start feeling some discomfort in my gut if i try and progress(which it wont :crying: ) ive got the same problem with my medium Roland for reasons i still dont know since i have taken wider and longer toys. I can now hilt my medium chance fully now and that med ring is just :nomnom: i can take some more pictures with the gryphon and my chances if you would like? what do you want to know about them?

I dunno, I guess I'd like to see exactly how big the head is compared to the Gryphon's knot? I'm worried the Medium Chance will be too big for me, even though I can hilt a Medium Gryphon... That head especially looks freaking enormous!

(You can seriously hilt that Chance but not the Gryphon? :bugeyed: Is it a softer firmness than the Gryphon, or...?)
Hi! You can call me BlueJackal, Blue-J, Blue, or just BJ!

...On second thought don't call me "BJ" lol.
memphs

Postby memphs » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:23 pm

Looking for some comparisions if anyone has the time! There are quite a few that I'm considering for my next purchase and some in a few different sizes, so sorry ahead of time for the big request! :stick:

Mini Echo vs. Small Echo, Mini Crackers (particularly the bulge vs Echo's and length), Small Nova
Mini Bumbles vs. M/L/XL Winston, Mini Clayton, M/L Tentacle
Small Gryphon or Mini Nocturne vs. Mini Xar, Small Bruiser, S/M Ridley, Small/M Fenrir, S/M Fenrir, S/M Rex, S/M Roland, M/L Austin (looking mainly for knot comparisions)

If Echo/Bumbles/Gryphon/Nocturne isn't possible, anything else in my sig should do just as well, those are just the ones I know the best! I can also post comparisions of anything in my sig if they're needed, my dongs are always ready for a photoshoot. :misc2: :smile:
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
xyman

Postby xyman » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:16 pm

Hello every one! :widesmile:

I was wondering if some one could post a comparison for these toys:

Large Clayton
Medium Slipnir
XL Nova The Breeder
XL Ridley

Thanks!
Toy's in spoiler

► Show Spoiler
Dragonfire

Postby Dragonfire » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:15 am

memphs wrote:Looking for some comparisions if anyone has the time! There are quite a few that I'm considering for my next purchase and some in a few different sizes, so sorry ahead of time for the big request! :stick:

Mini Echo vs. Small Echo, Mini Crackers (particularly the bulge vs Echo's and length), Small Nova
Small Gryphon or Mini Nocturne vs. Mini Xar, Small Bruiser, S/M Ridley, Small/M Fenrir, S/M Fenrir, S/M Rex, S/M Roland, M/L Austin (looking mainly for knot comparisions)

If Echo/Bumbles/Gryphon/Nocturne isn't possible, anything else in my sig should do just as well, those are just the ones I know the best! I can also post comparisions of anything in my sig if they're needed, my dongs are always ready for a photoshoot. :misc2: :smile:

I can do mini echo versus small echo and mini crackers tomorrow for you!
kalas

Postby kalas » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:06 am

BlueJackal wrote:
Kaiser wrote:
BlueJackal wrote:Geeze, that's the Medium Gryphon next to a Medium Chance, not a Small Gryphon? And you say you're able to take the Chance down to the medial ring without any problems, but can't get past the Gryphon's knot? I ask because, while it's uncomfortable to do so, I'm able to completely hilt a Medium Gryphon with a little effort, and have had my eyes on Chance for a while now, but Small is too, well, small. :psyduck:

Yeah thats a medium gryphon next to a medium chance, gryphon was my first toy, second was a small chance which while nice just was not as good as i was hoping for, but the medium chance is by far one of my fav toys. As for not being able to hilt the gryphon its mainly due to the fact that i get about 90% down the knot then i start feeling some discomfort in my gut if i try and progress(which it wont :crying: ) ive got the same problem with my medium Roland for reasons i still dont know since i have taken wider and longer toys. I can now hilt my medium chance fully now and that med ring is just :nomnom: i can take some more pictures with the gryphon and my chances if you would like? what do you want to know about them?

I dunno, I guess I'd like to see exactly how big the head is compared to the Gryphon's knot? I'm worried the Medium Chance will be too big for me, even though I can hilt a Medium Gryphon... That head especially looks freaking enormous!

I have a medium chance and i must say the head is hard to take unless i use one of my other toys to warm up but it is worth it the medium chace feels wonderfull. Are you looking at the flared or unflared?

(You can seriously hilt that Chance but not the Gryphon? :bugeyed: Is it a softer firmness than the Gryphon, or...?)

I have a medium chance and i must say the head is hard to take unless i use one of my other toys to warm up but it is worth it the medium chace feels wonderfull. Are you looking at the flared or unflared?
BlueJackal

Postby BlueJackal » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:00 am

kalas wrote:I have a medium chance and i must say the head is hard to take unless i use one of my other toys to warm up but it is worth it the medium chace feels wonderfull. Are you looking at the flared or unflared?

Definitely the unflared.
Hi! You can call me BlueJackal, Blue-J, Blue, or just BJ!

...On second thought don't call me "BJ" lol.
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:48 am

BlueJackal wrote:
kalas wrote:I have a medium chance and i must say the head is hard to take unless i use one of my other toys to warm up but it is worth it the medium chace feels wonderfull. Are you looking at the flared or unflared?

Definitely the unflared.

Will take some comparison shots in a hour or so, have to do a few things first.
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:26 am

Kaiser wrote:
BlueJackal wrote:

Definitely the unflared.

Will take some comparison shots in a hour or so, have to do a few things first.

Boom, medium gryphon with a medium unflared chance
As for the size of the knot, oi cant get my forefinger and thumb to touch when i go around the knot but thumb and forrefinger do ouch easily on the head. The head is actually smaller than you expect, its just a bit blunt but overall once its past that its amazing :smile:
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
memphs

Postby memphs » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:29 pm

Dragonfire wrote:
memphs wrote:Looking for some comparisions if anyone has the time! There are quite a few that I'm considering for my next purchase and some in a few different sizes, so sorry ahead of time for the big request! :stick:

I can do mini echo versus small echo and mini crackers tomorrow for you!

Thank you! :misc2:
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:38 pm

My Demon shipped this morning! Tracking isn't updated yet, but going off of previous experience, I imagine it should be here Wednesday or Thursday. If anyone wants a comparison, all my stuff is in my profile.

Not that many people seemed that excited about the demon, but figured I'd put it out there just in case. :)
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:43 pm

blushingkitten wrote:My Demon shipped this morning! Tracking isn't updated yet, but going off of previous experience, I imagine it should be here Wednesday or Thursday. If anyone wants a comparison, all my stuff is in my profile.

Not that many people seemed that excited about the demon, but figured I'd put it out there just in case. :)

I am a bit curious....Could you do one with your small clayton and medium echo when you receive it?
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:16 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:My Demon shipped this morning! Tracking isn't updated yet, but going off of previous experience, I imagine it should be here Wednesday or Thursday. If anyone wants a comparison, all my stuff is in my profile.

I am a bit curious....Could you do one with your small clayton and medium echo when you receive it?

Sure can! My Clayton is at my boyfriend's house and my medium Echo is still in the bag, but I'll figure it out for you. :D They might be separate (Demon vs Echo then Demon vs Clayton), but I'll manage somehow!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Kemnebi

Postby Kemnebi » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:20 pm

I would love a comparison to anything in my profile, please. I'm actually super excited for the demon...as soon as my wallet recovers from my last custom. :laugh:
Female/27/Straight/Single

I've been told I'm blunt and can come off wrong. I promise, I'm not actually mad. Just bad with the talking thing. :words:

Return to “Sharing Experiences”