The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
jessethemarshmallow
Gender: Male | sex-positive asexual/autochorissexual | Demiromantic | Engaged | DFAB

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Tue May 10, 2016 12:03 am

Is there any way a kind someone can compare a med Echo with a med Nox, Duke or Ridley? Just one of the three is fine. I'd really appreciate it.
My preference is I'll daydream about anything that its species deems to be an adult with human-level intelligence and be able communicate and give consent in an understandable way.

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Tue May 10, 2016 4:50 am

jessethemarshmallow wrote:Is there any way a kind someone can compare a med Echo with a med Nox, Duke or Ridley? Just one of the three is fine. I'd really appreciate it.

I could do a med Echo vs a med Ridley if you would like?
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
jessethemarshmallow
Gender: Male | sex-positive asexual/autochorissexual | Demiromantic | Engaged | DFAB

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Tue May 10, 2016 8:22 am

Kaiser wrote:
jessethemarshmallow wrote:Is there any way a kind someone can compare a med Echo with a med Nox, Duke or Ridley? Just one of the three is fine. I'd really appreciate it.

I could do a med Echo vs a med Ridley if you would like?

Yes please :) that would be great. Thank you
My preference is I'll daydream about anything that its species deems to be an adult with human-level intelligence and be able communicate and give consent in an understandable way.

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
Fableheart

Postby Fableheart » Tue May 10, 2016 1:12 pm

A bit of a long shot, but does anyone have a Medium or Large Cyborg that they can compare to a can or something like Medium Crackers or a Small Sleipnir (or anything, really.)

Can't decide between the two, so I'm bad at visualizing sizes.
I mostly lurk and don't really post or look at messages because I'm forgetful or lazy. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue May 10, 2016 3:52 pm

Fableheart wrote:A bit of a long shot, but does anyone have a Medium or Large Cyborg that they can compare to a can or something like Medium Crackers or a Small Sleipnir (or anything, really.)

Can't decide between the two, so I'm bad at visualizing sizes.

I do! I'll get it at some point tomorrow; promise!

Edit: Would anyone with an XL Cole, be able to measure the distance down the toy, from tip to right at the beginning of the knot? Also, is the 10.50" for the shaft, correct?

Same for a large Razor: length from tip to the beginning of the knot, and does the site list the correct dimensions for the shaft? Thanks!
Last edited by Rainbow Dasher on Tue May 10, 2016 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Tue May 10, 2016 6:51 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
Phelvia wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:Demon dick is here! I'll be taking some comparison pics tonight, so if anyone wants anything else while I'm at it, feel free to ask. All my stuff is in my profile. :) Doesn't have to be demon dick vs xyz, can be anything vs anything I've got.

Not asking for the Demon dick shots but...if possible can you do a comparison of your Medium Nova with the medium Terra and small Nox?

Sorry for my delay! Did you still need this? I'll do it tonight.

So sorry... Gah! I took the pics and will have them up in half an hour when I'm done with dinner on my pc.

I can do medium Echo and medium Nox in about half an hour. It's just one side view, since my Echo is in the bag still, but hopefully it helps.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
rovix81

Postby rovix81 » Tue May 10, 2016 7:08 pm

Grizzlydracos wrote:Arumaeruma these are for you as requested....and hope they help out others to. It's a medium stan, large fenrir, large nox, large scorn. And for s& g's a xl Apollo next to a large scorn.

These are amazing pictures,
especially to really grasp the size of Large Scorn and XL Apollo
► Show Spoiler
jessethemarshmallow

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Tue May 10, 2016 7:15 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:
Phelvia wrote:
Not asking for the Demon dick shots but...if possible can you do a comparison of your Medium Nova with the medium Terra and small Nox?

Sorry for my delay! Did you still need this? I'll do it tonight.

So sorry... Gah! I took the pics and will have them up in half an hour when I'm done with dinner on my pc.

I can do medium Echo and medium Nox in about half an hour. It's just one side view, since my Echo is in the bag still, but hopefully it helps.

That would help so much!!! Thank you dearly!

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Tue May 10, 2016 7:21 pm

Med Echo vs a Med Ridly
Image[/quote]
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Tue May 10, 2016 7:23 pm

Phelvia wrote:Not asking for the Demon dick shots but...if possible can you do a comparison of your Medium Nova with the medium Terra and small Nox?

My apologies for my extreme delay. Been super stressed and just never felt up to it. :( However, here's medium Nova vs small Nox vs medium Terra.

tnn1.jpg

tnn2.jpg

tnn3.jpg

Medium Nox vs medium Echo. Couldn't take any other angles because of that black backed bag. :(

nn1.jpg
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Tue May 10, 2016 7:42 pm

Hello all! I just recently (yesterday) got my first toy. I got a med. Apollo! I was wondering if anyone would be willing or able to compare him to a med. Cole and/or a med./large Flint? If you can, awesome and thank you so much in advance!
The Size.....Princess
jessethemarshmallow

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Tue May 10, 2016 8:10 pm

Kaiser wrote:

Med Echo vs a Med Ridly
[/quote]

This is really helpful. Thank you!

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
jessethemarshmallow

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Tue May 10, 2016 8:12 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
Phelvia wrote:Not asking for the Demon dick shots but...if possible can you do a comparison of your Medium Nova with the medium Terra and small Nox?

My apologies for my extreme delay. Been super stressed and just never felt up to it. :( However, here's medium Nova vs small Nox vs medium Terra.

tnn1.jpg

tnn2.jpg

tnn3.jpg

Medium Nox vs medium Echo. Couldn't take any other angles because of that black backed bag. :(

nn1.jpg

Thank you! It helps me judge the bulge!

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Tue May 10, 2016 9:47 pm

blushingkitten wrote:

tnn1.jpg

tnn2.jpg

tnn3.jpg

nn1.jpg

Hah thank you so much! You're a great help. :widesmile:
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Wed May 11, 2016 1:51 am

Can anyone compare an medium echo with either a medium nocturne or rex. Maybe both :stick:
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Wed May 11, 2016 9:36 am

Here are some comparison pictures for Samson! I hope they help you and others! :widesmile:
20160511_103551_resized.jpg
Mini FB Cryo VS Meng VS Mini Clayton VS Mini Nocturne

20160511_103618_resized.jpg
Mini FB Cryo VS Meng VS Mini Clayton VS Mini Nocturne

20160511_103638_resized.jpg
FB Cryo's Girthiest

20160511_103706_resized.jpg
Mini Clayton's Girthiest

20160511_103727_resized.jpg
Mini Nocturne's Girthiest
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
CutieCollie

Postby CutieCollie » Wed May 11, 2016 10:16 am

Could I see a comparison of a medium Razor with a large Razor and a medium/large Rex, please? Thank you in advance!
► Show Spoiler
CutieCollie

Postby CutieCollie » Thu May 12, 2016 8:03 am

Zaphora wrote:I can do the large rex aND med razor that ok??? :)

That'd be great!
► Show Spoiler
CutieCollie

Postby CutieCollie » Thu May 12, 2016 8:24 pm

Zaphora wrote:Wow the ummmmm large rex makes med razor look small

Side note: my med razor has printed texture

That's super helpful, thank you!
► Show Spoiler
reine

Postby reine » Sat May 14, 2016 8:38 am

I now have a mini Crackers and large Gryphon that I can take comparison photos with, if anyone wants some shots with anything else in my profile!

I can also borrow a mini Flint, medium Flint, small Scorn, extra large Scorn, Bruce, and a small Basilisk Sheath for pics.
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”