The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Avari

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Avari » Sat May 14, 2016 1:41 pm

If anyone needs anything from my signature, let me know!!

Also, can anyone compare a Large Xar (Med Xar too, if possible) with Med Crackers/Med Stan/Med UF Chance?
► Show Spoiler

acadiar.tumblr.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sat May 14, 2016 2:02 pm

Avari wrote:If anyone needs anything from my signature, let me know!!

Also, can anyone compare a Large Xar (Med Xar too, if possible) with Med Crackers/Med Stan/Med UF Chance?

I can do large xar next to medium crackers and medium Stan tomorrow evening if no one beats me!
reine

Postby reine » Sat May 14, 2016 2:38 pm

In case anyone was wondering how big of a difference there is between Scorn's small and extra large sizes, here's a quick photo! I've seen a few people say that they want the XL as a trophy, and it's definitely a good size for that, haha.

image.jpeg

(excuse the clutter and alarmed-looking jigglypuff figure in the background)
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Avari

Postby Avari » Sat May 14, 2016 2:39 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:

I can do large xar next to medium crackers and medium Stan tomorrow evening if no one beats me!

Thank you SO much!!! It will help a lot!
► Show Spoiler

acadiar.tumblr.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Grizzlydracos

Postby Grizzlydracos » Sat May 14, 2016 3:44 pm

reine wrote:In case anyone was wondering how big of a difference there is between Scorn's small and extra large sizes, here's a quick photo! I've seen a few people say that they want the XL as a trophy, and it's definitely a good size for that, haha.

image.jpeg

(excuse the clutter and alarmed-looking jigglypuff figure in the background)

I don't think jigglypuff is alarmed....more like in awe . Or thinking to itself...dam how am I supposed to fit the in me :smile:
dragonous

Postby dragonous » Sat May 14, 2016 9:21 pm

So here's my crazy request. I'm actually looking for the maximum circumference of a bunch of toys, since it turns out BDs measurements for a lot of these are waaaaay off. Which is starting to explain why so many toys I thought would work didn't work. I thought this might be the place to ask. I mean, pictures would be lovely, but what I really need is a tape measure wrapped around the widest point of each toy so I can see what will fit, and why ones that didn't fit... didn't fit. Accurate measurements are super helpful! Some of the measurements I've gotten so far have been more than an inch larger than BDs size charts.

So here's what I'm looking for. Things I'm contemplating buying:
Medium Duke
Small Apollo
Small Trent
Medium Luka
Snow Leopard
Demon Dick
Meng

Things that didn't work and I'm trying to figure out why. I've already sold them so I can't measure...
Medium Nox
Small Crackers
Medium Werewolf
Medium Xar
Large Duke
Large Ultimate Famtasy

I really need the circumference around the widest usable part of the toy (not the base obvs). Circumference seems to be key for me, and I have a certain range that works. Thanks so much!
I am *way* too picky about my toys. I feel like the Goldilocks of dildos - too large, too small, too hard, too soft...
kt~

Postby kt~ » Sat May 14, 2016 9:50 pm

dragonous wrote:So here's my crazy request. I'm actually looking for the maximum circumference of a bunch of toys, since it turns out BDs measurements for a lot of these are waaaaay off. Which is starting to explain why so many toys I thought would work didn't work. I thought this might be the place to ask. I mean, pictures would be lovely, but what I really need is a tape measure wrapped around the widest point of each toy so I can see what will fit, and why ones that didn't fit... didn't fit. Accurate measurements are super helpful! Some of the measurements I've gotten so far have been more than an inch larger than BDs size charts.

So here's what I'm looking for. Things I'm contemplating buying:
Medium Duke
Small Apollo
Small Trent
Medium Luka
Snow Leopard
Demon Dick
Meng

Things that didn't work and I'm trying to figure out why. I've already sold them so I can't measure...
Medium Nox
Small Crackers
Medium Werewolf
Medium Xar
Large Duke
Large Ultimate Famtasy

I really need the circumference around the widest usable part of the toy (not the base obvs). Circumference seems to be key for me, and I have a certain range that works. Thanks so much!

I can do Small Apollo, Meng, and Snow Leopard in the morning!
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
dragonous

Postby dragonous » Sat May 14, 2016 10:06 pm

kt~ wrote:I can do Small Apollo, Meng, and Snow Leopard in the morning!

Thank you! That would be suuuper helpful. :widesmile:
I am *way* too picky about my toys. I feel like the Goldilocks of dildos - too large, too small, too hard, too soft...
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Sun May 15, 2016 2:02 am

Hey, please could you compare a small Sleipnir to a medium unflared Chance to a large Fenrir to a Meng please? Thank you very much! :widesmile:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun May 15, 2016 7:49 am

dragonous wrote:So here's my crazy request. I'm actually looking for the maximum circumference of a bunch of toys, since it turns out BDs measurements for a lot of these are waaaaay off.

Just got out small Trent and medium Werewolf both 5 firmness. Small Trent widest useable circumference is 6 1/2". Medium Werewolf widest useable circumference is 8".
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
dragonous

Postby dragonous » Sun May 15, 2016 8:10 am

lovelyscales wrote:
dragonous wrote:So here's my crazy request. I'm actually looking for the maximum circumference of a bunch of toys, since it turns out BDs measurements for a lot of these are waaaaay off.

Just got out small Trent and medium Werewolf both 5 firmness. Small Trent widest useable circumference is 6 1/2". Medium Werewolf widest useable circumference is 8".

Thank you! You've just saved me money. It looks like Small Trent may be too small. And it's pretty obvious why David only worked in extra soft...
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun May 15, 2016 8:13 am

dragonous wrote:
dragonous wrote:Thank you! You've just saved me money. It looks like Small Trent may be too small. And it's pretty obvious why David only worked in extra soft...

You're welcome! Glad to be of help :widesmile:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
kt~

Postby kt~ » Sun May 15, 2016 8:33 am

dragonous wrote:
kt~ wrote:I can do Small Apollo, Meng, and Snow Leopard in the morning!

Thank you! That would be suuuper helpful. :widesmile:

Okay here you go!

Small Apollo:
Looks like it's 6" around the biggest part of the head, and 6.5" around the biggest part of the knot.
100_2597.JPG

100_2591.JPG

Meng:
He was hard to figure out because of his tail and arms and stuff in the way. But he appears to be 5.25" right under his hands, and almost 7" near the base.
100_2601.JPG

100_2599.JPG

Snow Leopard:

Appears to be 6.25" at the head and bulge. No matter where I put the tape up there it just said 6.25". And it's almost 6.5" at the bottom of the shaft right before the base.
100_2605.JPG

100_2606.JPG

100_2607.JPG

dragonous

Postby dragonous » Sun May 15, 2016 8:43 am

kt~ wrote:Okay here you go!

:words:

Thank you thank you thank you! I can totally skip Apollo and the Snow Leopard, but somehow Meng, who I thought was way too small, is right in my sweet zone! Guess who's going to be shopping for a pretty Meng?
Samson

Postby Samson » Sun May 15, 2016 10:13 am

I am looking for comparison shots of Frisky Beast mini Atlas Lion. Comparing it to anything on my profile would be great. If we don't have any similar toys comparing it to household items (like a pop can) would be cool. If I can't get a picture of a mini, a small would be okay too. I'm looking at getting a first time toy for my SO and he likes the Atlas Lion. The size looks good to me, but he says he wants to see some pictures before we decide. Thank you in advance!
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
kt~

Postby kt~ » Sun May 15, 2016 10:25 am

Samson wrote:I am looking for comparison shots of Frisky Beast mini Atlas Lion. Comparing it to anything on my profile would be great. If we don't have any similar toys comparing it to household items (like a pop can) would be cool. If I can't get a picture of a mini, a small would be okay too. I'm looking at getting a first time toy for my SO and he likes the Atlas Lion. The size looks good to me, but he says he wants to see some pictures before we decide. Thank you in advance!

I can compare a small Atlas Lion if you want....would you prefer it compared to Meng, Mini Crackers, or Kage?

Samson

Postby Samson » Sun May 15, 2016 10:38 am

kt~ wrote:
Samson wrote:I am looking for comparison shots of Frisky Beast mini Atlas Lion. Comparing it to anything on my profile would be great. If we don't have any similar toys comparing it to household items (like a pop can) would be cool. If I can't get a picture of a mini, a small would be okay too. I'm looking at getting a first time toy for my SO and he likes the Atlas Lion. The size looks good to me, but he says he wants to see some pictures before we decide. Thank you in advance!

I can compare a small Atlas Lion if you want....would you prefer it compared to Meng, Mini Crackers, or Kage?

Mini Crackers and Meng would probably be best. I bought him a mini Crackers before but we felt it was too big to start with. And since Crackers has that curve Meng might give us a better idea girth wise. Thank you!
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
kt~

Postby kt~ » Sun May 15, 2016 10:56 am

Samson wrote:
kt~ wrote:

Mini Crackers and Meng would probably be best. I bought him a mini Crackers before but we felt it was too big to start with. And since Crackers has that curve Meng might give us a better idea girth wise. Thank you!

You're welcome! Just from my experiences with the toy, it's much easier than Crackers to insert because it's super tapered. Which is good if you don't want to start off with too much girth.

Meng, Small Atlas Lion, and Mini Crackers:
(I was having a hard time with my Crackers blending in on my toy chest, sorry!)

100_2610.JPG

100_2614.JPG

100_2615.JPG

100_2616.JPG

Samson

Postby Samson » Sun May 15, 2016 11:59 am

kt~ wrote:
Samson wrote:
kt~ wrote:I can compare a small Atlas Lion if you want....would you prefer it compared to Meng, Mini Crackers, or Kage?

You're welcome! Just from my experiences with the toy, it's much easier than Crackers to insert because it's super tapered. Which is good if you don't want to start off with too much girth.

Meng, Small Atlas Lion, and Mini Crackers:
(I was having a hard time with my Crackers blending in on my toy chest, sorry!)

100_2610.JPG

100_2614.JPG

100_2615.JPG

100_2616.JPG

Great! I'll show these to him when he gets home and see if he is now comfortable starting with a mini or if a small is okay.
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Sun May 15, 2016 8:12 pm

kt~ wrote:I can compare a small Atlas Lion if you want....would you prefer it compared to Meng, Mini Crackers, or Kage?

Hey! Sorry to bother you but is there alot of printer texture on the Atlas Lion cuz I really like the look of the model but with how much printer texture there has been on previous FB models, I am very hesitant to purchase one :doh:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends

Return to “Sharing Experiences”