The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Rainbow Dasher

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue May 24, 2016 5:20 pm

DrZed wrote:Still interested in how large and/or XL David fare compared to large gryphon or medium ridgeback.

I can do a large David against a medium Ridgeback, in a couple hours or so.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
reine

Postby reine » Tue May 24, 2016 5:42 pm

DrZed wrote:Still interested in how large and/or XL David fare compared to large gryphon or medium ridgeback.

Unless someone beats me to it, I can get large David and large Gryphon for you tomorrow!
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Tylin1

Postby Tylin1 » Tue May 24, 2016 9:05 pm

Hey guys i'm new here, but i'm trying to decided between a medium or large unflared chance. Could somebody please post a picture of a large and medium chance next to a soda can so I can have a better idea of the size? Thanks!
bairdy102

Postby bairdy102 » Wed May 25, 2016 4:42 am

As per PM request, BD Snow Leopard VS ZP Euro Akita
elbarto123123

Postby elbarto123123 » Wed May 25, 2016 11:27 am

I only own one BD toy at the moment, but maybe this will help get a better idea of size of a Medium Austin

I wish i had knew this before i bought it, as the medium was a bit on the small side for my girlfriend, the knot popped in after a bit of warming up, it is good, but a large Austin is on its way.
Samson

Postby Samson » Wed May 25, 2016 3:52 pm

I'm pretty sure I am going to go for a large Echo. Can someone please compare him to anything on my profile? (Large Moko preferred, but I will take anything) I was looking through the thread and it looks like 6 inches down is right about where the medial ring is? What is the circumference at about 6.5/7? (About my usual length limit)
Thank you :buddy:
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
reine

Postby reine » Wed May 25, 2016 4:13 pm

Got some pics of large David vs. large Gryphon. Let me know if you want any other angles!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
fourdays

Postby fourdays » Wed May 25, 2016 4:43 pm

This has been asked before, but can anyone do a comparison of the Lil' Squirts?
Lil' Chico, Seadragon, Bruiser, and Crackers- as many as possible, compared to each other, please!
s/3 CT Terra Onyx Black s/3 Crash Rogue s/3 Spritz Frankenpour Wind Egg
s/3 SC Scorn Golden Hoard s/H [email protected] H0r5e Delux Surprise s/2 Cocksheath Rocket Red
katze

Postby katze » Wed May 25, 2016 11:05 pm

Could I see a small flint with either a: small terra, small xar, small echo, or mini crackers?

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Thu May 26, 2016 12:09 am

katze wrote:Could I see a small flint with either a: small terra, small xar, small echo, or mini crackers?

I don't know how to link directly to a post, but viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13564&p=1124906. If you scroll down a bit, I have a post that has small Echo and a small Flint in the same pic.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
katze

Postby katze » Thu May 26, 2016 12:27 am

blushingkitten wrote:
katze wrote:Could I see a small flint with either a: small terra, small xar, small echo, or mini crackers?

I don't know how to link directly to a post, but viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13564&p=1124906. If you scroll down a bit, I have a post that has small Echo and a small Flint in the same pic.

Thank you! I think I'm definitely going to go for it eventually :nomnom:

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Thu May 26, 2016 6:21 am

I think I already did a comparsion between the XL-Ultimate Fantasy and medium Flint, but hey, let's use the fact that I'm a mad collector of Flints:

Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu May 26, 2016 7:07 am

Would anyone be able to measure the length of an XL Fenrir and Large Apollo from the tip of the toy to the bottom of the knot? :smilenox:
Darkthorn

Postby Darkthorn » Thu May 26, 2016 9:12 am

Hey everyone. Im looking between a medium and large luka that are in the adoptions. Can anyone compare the 2?
:smile: Male/subordinate
Jhyllah

Postby Jhyllah » Thu May 26, 2016 9:25 am

Is there anyone who could do a Mini and Small Clayton compared to any one of the toys in my profile (perferably a Small Flint)? Thank you in advance :widesmile:
Female || Bi/Pansexual || MLP Fandom || Digital Artist || Classical Musician || 7 Insertables || 2 Accessories || 3 Teenies
My List
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Thu May 26, 2016 10:37 am

Jhyllah wrote:Is there anyone who could do a Mini and Small Clayton compared to any one of the toys in my profile (perferably a Small Flint)? Thank you in advance :widesmile:

My small Clayton is at my boyfriend's house currently, but since I love it so much, I'm going to bring it home this weekend. If I remember... So if you still need this in a few days, I should be able to do small Clayton, small Flint and medium Nox. :)
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Unhappybobross

Postby Unhappybobross » Thu May 26, 2016 4:53 pm

There are three flops i am looking at. Med flint, pretzal, and Trent... Can anyone post pictures of any of those three together. Please and thank you.
salpher

Postby salpher » Sat May 28, 2016 5:02 am

I was wondering if anyone could do a girth comparison of Medium Nova, Medium Sleipnir and Large Fenrir? Or either Sleipnir or Fenrir against Nova (That's the one I have). Thanks in advance if anyone can do it :3
Defiant

Postby Defiant » Sun May 29, 2016 7:01 pm

Samson wrote:I'm pretty sure I am going to go for a large Echo. Can someone please compare him to anything on my profile? (Large Moko preferred, but I will take anything) I was looking through the thread and it looks like 6 inches down is right about where the medial ring is? What is the circumference at about 6.5/7? (About my usual length limit)
Thank you :buddy:

I don't have a tape measure or anything here, but I took some comparison shots of large Echo vs. large Moko. Feel free to let me know if you want a different angle or other shot:

► Show Spoiler

salpher wrote:I was wondering if anyone could do a girth comparison of Medium Nova, Medium Sleipnir and Large Fenrir? Or either Sleipnir or Fenrir against Nova (That's the one I have). Thanks in advance if anyone can do it :3

Medium Nova vs. Large Fenrir:

► Show Spoiler

I just got a new phone, so higher quality images, woo! Somewhat fitting of me that I get a new phone and one of the first things I do is use it to take silicock photos, haha.
Proud owner of 293(!) toys - viewtopic.php?f=126&t=3564&start=440#p985131

I buy a lot of my toys secondhand! If you're curious about those I've done business with, I have a list on my profile. Feel free to PM me with any questions about the toys I own or my secondhand experiences!
memphs

Postby memphs » Sun May 29, 2016 8:55 pm

Filling request for FB's mini Atlas Lion compared to BD's small Gryphon and mini Echo. Echo has a few battle wounds :stick: but the use/comparisons aren't changed by that! There is also a bonus comparison with a Lil Squirt Crackers and a mini Crackers because I already had them taken.

Vs mini Echo
► Show Spoiler

Vs small Gryphon
► Show Spoiler

Vs Lil Squirt and mini Crackers
► Show Spoiler
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List