The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Laz

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Laz » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:11 am

Idra wrote:
Laz wrote:Oh gosh, now I'm going to have trouble deciding... the small looks like a great easy toy with good girth and lovely texture, but that medium is so appealing!! Thank you so much, these are perfect.

You're welcome! And... I love both of mine for these exact reasons! The small is small enough that I can take it easily and thrust freely, for days where I don't feel like warming up or being super full, but the medium is fantastic on those days where all I want is something Thick and textured af. I know that doesn't really help but I totally recommend both/either, depending on what exactly you're looking for xD

Idk if you're using these vaginally, but if you are, Clayton in Medium is just a little long for me to be able to hilt, and some people have reported finding it fairly cervix-pokey if they ride it or try to hilt it. I've never had that issue personally, but it's something to be aware of.

That is a concern for me. Cervix poking has made me feel really sick in the past. I thought maybe the medium would be better in that regard because the tip has more area and thus is more rounded... I'm not all that concerned with hilting, not being able to hilt is only really a concern for me if the toy is knotted. Then it's just annoying. Thanks for the tips! I still want both, haha..
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:34 pm

Can someone compare a mini or small Sleipnir with a small Nox and/or a small Crackers?

Thanks!
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Idra

Postby Idra » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:50 pm

Laz wrote:That is a concern for me. Cervix poking has made me feel really sick in the past. I thought maybe the medium would be better in that regard because the tip has more area and thus is more rounded... I'm not all that concerned with hilting, not being able to hilt is only really a concern for me if the toy is knotted. Then it's just annoying. Thanks for the tips! I still want both, haha..

Like I said, the cervix poking has not been a problem for me personally; I think it depends on your particular anatomy. The times I've heard about it happening have been when riding (so all your body weight is obviously pushing down) or when someone was really trying to hilt the thing. My guess would be your cervix would be fine if you aren't concerned with hilting etc, but obviously YMMV.

(I fully encourage you to get both, but I'm a bad influence)
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
froggy

Postby froggy » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:58 pm

could someone do any combo of these preferably with the meng!

meng
mini echo
mini crackers
mini sleipnir
small nox
mini fb hyaenodon

thank you in advance :')
edit: also does anyone have vaginal experience w meng?
looking for: small nox, mini sleipnir, mini hyaenodon, mini sauropod, small crash
message me if you have any of those!
on the way: mini 5 crackers, mini 3 echo
Idra

Postby Idra » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:01 pm

froggy wrote:edit: also does anyone have vaginal experience w meng?

I don't have any of the comparison toys you listed, but I have vaginal experience with Meng! Anything specific you'd like to know about?
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
froggy

Postby froggy » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:05 pm

Idra wrote:
froggy wrote:edit: also does anyone have vaginal experience w meng?

I don't have any of the comparison toys you listed, but I have vaginal experience with Meng! Anything specific you'd like to know about?

i'm in the process of getting a mini echo / crackers as starter toys but do you think the meng would be a decent starter toy as well? is the texture like overpowering and is it like easy to insert?

idk i would love to hear any general thoughts you have or if you like meng for vaginal use etc!
i'm a nervous newcomer :doh:
looking for: small nox, mini sleipnir, mini hyaenodon, mini sauropod, small crash
Idra

Postby Idra » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:30 pm

froggy wrote:i'm in the process of getting a mini echo / crackers as starter toys but do you think the meng would be a decent starter toy as well? is the texture like overpowering and is it like easy to insert?

idk i would love to hear any general thoughts you have or if you like meng for vaginal use etc!
i'm a nervous newcomer :doh:

So... something that has caught me out in the past is that BD, for some inexplicable reason, takes their shaft measurements at the middle of the shaft -- which is where Echo and Crackers bulge, but Meng narrows right after the arms. So while yes, right around the midpoint, Meng is 1.8" in diameter, at the base Meng is more like 7.25" in circumference, or 2.3" in diameter, which is a pretty big jump from what you might imagine you're getting.

Meng is pretty tapered so this might only be an issue for you if you want to take the whole thing, but personally Meng was one of my first couple of toys and this EXACT thing caught me out. I thought Meng would be nice and tiny and it really didn't feel that way to me in use (although I was pretty determined to hilt the thing, so that's part of it).

Meng feels quite good to me when thrust. I can feel how the thickness changes all along the length and I can feel the scaly texture, and when thrust it's really very nice. It was one of the first toys to teach me I love texture and that thrusting can actually feel good. However, for me, in 5 firmness, Meng's scales are just a little bit too rough and scrapey to me (despite me liking both more textured toys, like Clayton, and toys with printer texture, which lots of people find very scrapey). I'm sure YMMV on this point because everyone is different with regard to texture. I would say that Meng definitely has more texture than either Mini Crackers or Echo, although I haven't tried Echo at all and I only have a small Crackers.

I wouldn't necessarily say I recommend it, at least in 5. It's not a toy I reach for a whole lot, because I've found other things I like better. But I also wouldn't say I completely don't recommend it. I know there are some people who really reach for their Mengs a lot, and I can see how other people would definitely enjoy it. I would probably overall say to wait and see how you like Echo and Crackers and go from there. :) I hope something in there was helpful!
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
froggy

Postby froggy » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:50 pm

Idra wrote:
froggy wrote: :words:

:words:

all of this was SUPER helpful thank you so much !!!
the scrapey is pretty much exactly what i was worried about, so i think i will see how i feel about the textures crackers has before i take the meng plunge.

also that is so weird that they measure in the middle... ! not all shafts are biggest in the middle hm!

thank you so much for all the info ! <3
Laz

Postby Laz » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:08 pm

Idra wrote:
Laz wrote:That is a concern for me. Cervix poking has made me feel really sick in the past. I thought maybe the medium would be better in that regard because the tip has more area and thus is more rounded... I'm not all that concerned with hilting, not being able to hilt is only really a concern for me if the toy is knotted. Then it's just annoying. Thanks for the tips! I still want both, haha..

Like I said, the cervix poking has not been a problem for me personally; I think it depends on your particular anatomy. The times I've heard about it happening have been when riding (so all your body weight is obviously pushing down) or when someone was really trying to hilt the thing. My guess would be your cervix would be fine if you aren't concerned with hilting etc, but obviously YMMV.

(I fully encourage you to get both, but I'm a bad influence)

I'm definitely interested in both. He's got glowing recommendations and nice sizes.
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:13 am

Kisa wrote: :misc1:

S. Sleip and S. Crackers.
If you need others, let me know!
100_7502.JPG
100_7507.JPG
100_7509.JPG
100_7510.JPG
Duncan Cahokian

Postby Duncan Cahokian » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:46 am

Hey guys!

Anyone got a mini flint next to a small/mini echo? Thanks! :widesmile:
You know what the best thing about hitting rock bottom is? There only one way to go, and that's UP! -Buster Moon
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:03 am

vixenvega wrote:
Kisa wrote: :misc1:

S. Sleip and S. Crackers.
If you need others, let me know!
100_7502.JPG
100_7507.JPG
100_7509.JPG
100_7510.JPG

Good lord that freaking crackers is so gorgeous!
The Size.....Princess
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:05 am

Is it at all possible to have someone compair a medium Croxic and a medium Hyaenodon to any of the toys on my page please? Thanks so much in advance of you can!
The Size.....Princess
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:12 pm

Kathulu'sbride wrote:Is it at all possible to have someone compair a medium Croxic and a medium Hyaenodon to any of the toys on my page please? Thanks so much in advance of you can!

I don't have my Croxic yet, but I can do the Hyena if you'd like?
Kathulu'sbride wrote:Good lord that freaking crackers is so gorgeous!

Knottery

Postby Knottery » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:57 pm

Kathulu'sbride wrote:Is it at all possible to have someone compair a medium Croxic and a medium Hyaenodon to any of the toys on my page please? Thanks so much in advance of you can!

Here's Medium Croxic vs. Small Flint vs. Medium Hyaenodon:

► Show Spoiler
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:33 pm

Knottery wrote:

Here's Medium Croxic vs. Small Flint vs. Medium Hyaenodon:

► Show Spoiler

Wow those both look perfect for me! :doh: I was hoping that would make it easer to decide between them as my first! Dang it! All three of them are gorgeous by the way!
The Size.....Princess
katze

Postby katze » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:51 pm

Now that I have my mini hyaenodon, I can take comparison pics with my toys if anyone wants!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:17 pm

FlyingFur wrote:Hey guys!

Anyone got a mini flint next to a small/mini echo? Thanks! :widesmile:

I did this previously, which has a mini Flint and a small Echo side by side (along with some others you didn't ask for, heh) viewtopic.php?p=1124906#p1124906
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Bloodwolf

Postby Bloodwolf » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:36 pm

Phelvia wrote:Anyone have a Small Crackers to compare to a Small Nox and/or Scorn?

I can! ^^ Give me like 10 mins!
Own:
► Show Spoiler

WTS:
► Show Spoiler

Wanted:
► Show Spoiler
Bloodwolf

Postby Bloodwolf » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:38 pm

Kisa wrote:Can someone compare a mini or small Sleipnir with a small Nox and/or a small Crackers?

Thanks!

I got chu~ ^^
Own:
► Show Spoiler

WTS:
► Show Spoiler

Wanted:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sharing Experiences”