The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Drazard

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Drazard » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:24 pm

Could anyone compare a PH Growler to anything on my currently owned list on my profile, please? More interested in how the length measures up than anything! :excited:
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:38 pm

katze wrote:
Laz wrote:
Thank you!!

Here you go! Again, if you need more pics, let me know :)

► Show Spoiler

Flint looks amazing from the angle in your first picture!! Holy! :excited: Maybe flint will be the next BD toy I buy :nomnom:
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:22 pm

Drazard wrote:Could anyone compare a PH Growler to anything on my currently owned list on my profile, please? More interested in how the length measures up than anything! :excited:

I can do the inflatable for you with the Android. I think the measurements are the same as the normal dildo when not inflated.
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:37 pm

vixenvega wrote:
Drazard wrote:Could anyone compare a PH Growler to anything on my currently owned list on my profile, please? More interested in how the length measures up than anything! :excited:

I can do the inflatable for you with the Android. I think the measurements are the same as the normal dildo when not inflated.

That'd be brilliant if you could! The inflatable's actually the version I'm interested in - forgot to specify that, haha. :misc6: :widesmile:
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:22 pm

Drazard wrote:
vixenvega wrote:

That'd be brilliant if you could! The inflatable's actually the version I'm interested in - forgot to specify that, haha. :misc6: :widesmile:

Sure! I'll get them for you in the morning!
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:12 am

Drazard wrote: :misc3:

Here you go. Two of them are not inflated at all and I took one of each pump so you can see how the knot grows against the Android.
100_8098.JPG
100_8100.JPG

One Pump
1 pump.JPG

Two Pumps
2 pumps.JPG

Three Pumps
3 pumps.JPG
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:56 am

vixenvega wrote:Here you go. Two of them are not inflated at all and I took one of each pump so you can see how the knot grows against the Android.

Those are perfect, thank you so much! :misc2: :nomnom: Looks like the Growler's outside my length range, so it looks like it'll be Fluffer for me~
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:37 am

Drazard wrote:
vixenvega wrote:Here you go. Two of them are not inflated at all and I took one of each pump so you can see how the knot grows against the Android.

Those are perfect, thank you so much! :misc2: :nomnom: Looks like the Growler's outside my length range, so it looks like it'll be Fluffer for me~

Happy to help!
I think the Fluffer looks really nice too, I'm glad to see them have so many options for size.
Laz

Postby Laz » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:18 pm

katze wrote:
Laz wrote:
Thank you!!

Here you go! Again, if you need more pics, let me know :)

► Show Spoiler

That's perfect! Gosh. Small is still intimidating, but that is what I want, I suppose. I really appreciate all the pictures, thank you again.
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
Alta

Postby Alta » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Can someone compare a small Crackers with a small Flint or small Terra? The last two are on the top of my wishlist.
Female|24|Queer|Single|Proud cat mom|Animator student|Cartoon nerd|
katze

Postby katze » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:58 pm

Alta wrote:Can someone compare a small Crackers with a small Flint or small Terra? The last two are on the top of my wishlist.

I could compare a small flint and terra with a cumlube bottle and/or water bottle if that would help?

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
katze

Postby katze » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:00 pm

Laz wrote:
That's perfect! Gosh. Small is still intimidating, but that is what I want, I suppose. I really appreciate all the pictures, thank you again.

No problem at all!

Yeah, it was a little intimidating when I pulled it out of the bag. Getting it in soft firmness REALLY helped, I was able to generously lube it up and use it without any prior warmup. Though maybe I'm just stretchy. :mystery:

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Alta

Postby Alta » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:15 pm

katze wrote:
Alta wrote:Can someone compare a small Crackers with a small Flint or small Terra? The last two are on the top of my wishlist.

I could compare a small flint and terra with a cumlube bottle and/or water bottle if that would help?

Hm okay, but the thing is I only have Crackers, so I wouldn't really know how Flint or Terra compare to it...
But go for it, it could be useful for me later!
BasilBunny

Postby BasilBunny » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:08 pm

I can do small crackers vs small flint if you'd like and no one else gets to it before tomorrow!
Alta

Postby Alta » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:05 am

BasilBunny wrote:

I can do small crackers vs small flint if you'd like and no one else gets to it before tomorrow!

THAT WOULD BE PERFECT YES PLEASE!
BasilBunny

Postby BasilBunny » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:02 am

Alta wrote:
BasilBunny wrote:

Alright, here you go! If you need any other angles let me know.

► Show Spoiler

So yeah, Flint is waaaay bigger overall than Crackers even though they're both smalls. On the other hand, I used to have a small Terra and let me tell you he's definitely smaller than both of them.
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:45 am

I need to reorganize my toy storage tomorrow so going to break out the camera to take a collection shot. If anyone wants comparisons of anything in my profile, let me know and I'll try to get them done while I'm at it!
Alta

Postby Alta » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:46 am

BasilBunny wrote:
Alta wrote:
BasilBunny wrote:

Alright, here you go! If you need any other angles let me know.

► Show Spoiler

So yeah, Flint is waaaay bigger overall than Crackers even though they're both smalls. On the other hand, I used to have a small Terra and let me tell you he's definitely smaller than both of them.

OH GOD DAMN THAT'S GIRTHY!

That's perfect, thanks a bunch! I will def get a small Flint!
reine

Postby reine » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:08 pm

I now have an XL David that I can compare with any of the toys in my profile, if anyone is looking for something! :misc1:

I can also compare XL David with XL Nox, XL Xar, XL Scorn, or XL Pearce.
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:04 pm

Knottery wrote:I need to reorganize my toy storage tomorrow so going to break out the camera to take a collection shot. If anyone wants comparisons of anything in my profile, let me know and I'll try to get them done while I'm at it!

Could you compare your small Tentacle and small Trent, please? :dukeretro:

Return to “Sharing Experiences”