The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
User avatar
katze
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:05 pm
Gender: female/idc
Location: CA

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby katze » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:58 pm

Cadiana wrote:so have settled on a Spritz. Now it's just a matter of size.

Can anyone do Small and/or Medium Spritz compared to:

Medium Echo
Small Nox

Thanks!


Here you go! Small nox, small spritz, medium echo. If you want to wait, when my medium spritz ships I can take new comparison pics.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
User avatar
Reflet
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:37 pm
Gender: Female, Asexual

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Reflet » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:15 pm

Knottery wrote:
Reflet wrote:Probably an odd request but can anyone compare a Medium (and/or) Large EE Reptilian to a Small BD Sleipnir (and/or) Medium BD Pretzal?

want that reptilian like hella but i want to know how big of a size jump the large might be from some of my current stuff >_>" nothing is ever big enough aghhghgg


Here you go!

Medium Reptilian vs. Medium Pretzal vs. Large Reptilian
~images snipped for quote size~

Oh holy crap you're the best! Thank you so much! Since you have all of them, do you think a large would be too big of a jump? It doesn't seem like it from the pictures, but...

And all three of those are so beautiful! :D Thanks again.
BD's currently owned:
Sleipnir (Sm/Med), Spritz (Sm/Med), Pretzal (Med/Med/SC/CT), Flint (Sm/Med), Ultimatefantasy (Med/Med)
Others:
FB Drone (Sm/Med/Crown Jewel)
EE Reptillian (Med/Soft/Deluxe Surprise)


used-to-own/sold: Fenrir (Old Med/Soft), Crash (Sm/Soft), Pretzal (Sm/Med/SC)
User avatar
Cadiana
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:00 pm
Gender: Couple

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Cadiana » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:05 am

katze wrote:
Cadiana wrote:so have settled on a Spritz. Now it's just a matter of size.

Can anyone do Small and/or Medium Spritz compared to:

Medium Echo
Small Nox

Thanks!


Here you go! Small nox, small spritz, medium echo. If you want to wait, when my medium spritz ships I can take new comparison pics.



that's great! Just what we needed. We may be ordering in the next day or two, depending on when customer service gets back about a customization question.

But I think that's enough to go on regardless.

Thanks sooooo much!
User avatar
Knottery
Posts: 1901
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:25 am

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Knottery » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:50 am

Reflet wrote:Oh holy crap you're the best! Thank you so much! Since you have all of them, do you think a large would be too big of a jump? It doesn't seem like it from the pictures, but...

And all three of those are so beautiful! :D Thanks again.


Hard to say since I've also got some bigger toys but I think the girth itself is not too much of a jump - it's just how comfortable you are inserting that much girth from the get go. Pretzal has a taper so it's easier to use, but if you're OK with small sleipnir you might be OK. The star shape of the reptilian does make it harder to insert than sleipnir (I have a medium), though.

I'd go with soft firmness here and give it a shot if you really want it - it's kind of a model that's hard to tell if you'll it like until you try.
User avatar
Duncan Cahokian
Posts: 257
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:32 am
Gender: Magical Male

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Duncan Cahokian » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:24 am

Does anyone happen to have a Kippy?
I just ordered one and am trying to get a read on his actual size.

Would love pics of him compared to:

Med Crash
Med Moko
Small Luka
Mini Ika
Mini Echo
Small Terra
And small Elden.

Thanks!
You know what the best thing about hitting rock bottom is? There only one way to go, and that's UP! -Buster Moon
User avatar
Avari
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:59 pm
Gender: Heteroflexible cis-female

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Avari » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:53 pm

Hi all! I searched and didn't find one, but forgive me if I'm repeating a previous comparison. I really want a custom EE Reptilian, but I want to be sure of the sizing first.

Would someone mind comparing a medium Reptilian to a small or medium Sleipnir? And/or to a medium Crackers, medium UF Chance, or some common objects like a soda can?

Please and thank you! :smile:
► Show Spoiler

acadiar.tumblr.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Arumaeruma
Posts: 3353
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm
Gender: Female- Bisexual

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:55 pm

On the same vein of the reptillian, i'd like to see an XL next to a medium flint and large xar :)
User avatar
Twili
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:55 pm
Gender: Male

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Twili » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:07 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:Requested in another thread! XL Ika, XL Pretzal, Large Xar, and Medium Flint

Photo Jan 07, 3 31 53 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 07, 3 31 13 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 07, 3 30 34 PM.jpg


Not that I had requested this, but I've been longing for an XL Pretzal, so this helped me a lot! (I have a Large Xar and Medium Flint). He totally dwarfs the others so much it's kind of laughable and frightening... but I don't think Large Pretzal will be enough for me, so I'll stick with my XL plan. ;)

Thanks for sharing!
Collection :D
► Show Spoiler


Wishlist II: The Return
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Knottery
Posts: 1901
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:25 am

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Knottery » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:47 pm

Did someone say... Reptilian comparisons? :misc3: :dukeretro:

Arumaeruma wrote:On the same vein of the reptillian, i'd like to see an XL next to a medium flint and large xar :)


Large Xar vs. XL Reptilian vs. Medium Flint

► Show Spoiler


Avari wrote:Hi all! I searched and didn't find one, but forgive me if I'm repeating a previous comparison. I really want a custom EE Reptilian, but I want to be sure of the sizing first.

Would someone mind comparing a medium Reptilian to a small or medium Sleipnir? And/or to a medium Crackers, medium UF Chance, or some common objects like a soda can?

Please and thank you! :smile:


I did comps of both the medium and large Reptilians because I felt like the large was more comparable to med Sleip and Crackers and thought it might help!

Medium Sleipnir vs. Medium Reptilian vs. Medium Crackers

► Show Spoiler


Medium Sleipnir vs. Large Reptilian vs. Medium Crackers

► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Avari
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:59 pm
Gender: Heteroflexible cis-female

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Avari » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:54 pm

Knottery wrote:Did someone say... Reptilian comparisons? :misc3: :dukeretro:



Ah!! Thank you so much!!! Now I'm actually debating between the medium and large! XD
This helps a TON.


P.S. Those toys are all gorgeous. :crying: :excited:
► Show Spoiler

acadiar.tumblr.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Twili
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:55 pm
Gender: Male

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Twili » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:06 pm

Knottery wrote:Did someone say... Reptilian comparisons? :misc3: :dukeretro:

Large Xar vs. XL Reptilian vs. Medium Flint

:words:


Wooooow. Is that large Xar a custom? It's such a lovely combination of colors :o Really, really nice! The Crackers is super fascinating to me too. Thanks for sharing. ^^

Since I was photographing my new duo of toys, I thought I'd offer up a comparison nobody asked for, in the hopes it may help someone by chance! So I present:

Large Crackers (Winter Wonderland) vs. XL Fenrir (adoption)


Lg-Crackers-XL-Fenrir-1.jpg

Lg-Crackers-XL-Fenrir-2.jpg
Collection :D
► Show Spoiler


Wishlist II: The Return
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Knottery
Posts: 1901
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:25 am

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Knottery » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:19 pm

Twili wrote:
Wooooow. Is that large Xar a custom? It's such a lovely combination of colors :o Really, really nice! The Crackers is super fascinating to me too. Thanks for sharing. ^^


Thanks! Xar is in Vasu's signature Copperhead and Crackers was a custom from a while back. :smilenox:
User avatar
Avari
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:59 pm
Gender: Heteroflexible cis-female

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Avari » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:51 am

Along this same line now... If someone could compare a large Reptilian (and a medium, if possible) to a small and/or medium Sleipnir, and a medium Stan or Crackers, I would be very grateful!

I know I could handle the medium thanks to Knottery, but mayyybe I could take the large.
:misc1: :smile:
► Show Spoiler

acadiar.tumblr.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Knottery
Posts: 1901
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:25 am

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Knottery » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:45 am

Avari wrote:Along this same line now... If someone could compare a large Reptilian (and a medium, if possible) to a small and/or medium Sleipnir, and a medium Stan or Crackers, I would be very grateful!

I know I could handle the medium thanks to Knottery, but mayyybe I could take the large.
:misc1: :smile:


I actually did the large too! It's in my post under the medium. :dukeretro:
User avatar
Fruitbat
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:34 am
Gender: male
Location: Germany

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Fruitbat » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:16 pm

here we are.

XL Xar and XL Blaze.
gcio wants to see.
IMG_4416.jpg
IMG_4415.jpg
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:12 pm

Could anyone do a large Blaze against a medium Flint?
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
Arumaeruma
Posts: 3353
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm
Gender: Female- Bisexual

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:16 pm

Knottery wrote: :words:


Thank you! I really like the bulges on him they interest me a lot but I'm not sure how the model would work out for me.
User avatar
Twili
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:55 pm
Gender: Male

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Twili » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:55 pm

Zaphora wrote:Fuck me these are pretty! :excited: VERY NICE!!!


Hahaha, don't tempt me right!? I'm SO tempted to get Winter Wonderland on something else this week while I still can, but I don't wanna overdo it... ^^;
Collection :D
► Show Spoiler


Wishlist II: The Return
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Darkthorn
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Michigan

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Darkthorn » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:23 pm

Was hoping someone had a large Duke that they could compare with regular items so i can see how big he is.
:smile: Male/subordinate
User avatar
Avari
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:59 pm
Gender: Heteroflexible cis-female

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Avari » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:33 am

Knottery wrote:
Avari wrote:Along this same line now... If someone could compare a large Reptilian (and a medium, if possible) to a small and/or medium Sleipnir, and a medium Stan or Crackers, I would be very grateful!

I know I could handle the medium thanks to Knottery, but mayyybe I could take the large.
:misc1: :smile:


I actually did the large too! It's in my post under the medium. :dukeretro:


Whoops!! I read that as the XL the second time I read through it. :blush: :doh:
► Show Spoiler

acadiar.tumblr.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Sharing Experiences”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests