The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Fae Fantase

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:32 am

katze wrote:Sorry this is late!

Small and medium Austin:

Thank you so very much :widesmile:! Looks like I may be able to get a medium Austin after all! Now to wait for a pretty tubed one to show up in Adoptions/Flops/Secondhand.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:22 am

Twili wrote:I lurk around this thread a lot but haven't seen anything lately I could help with, so I figured with my recent adoptions, I'll just put it out there that I can supply comparisons of anything in my signature. ^^

Can I request:
Large Ika + Medium Flint + XL Fenrir

Thank you!
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:19 am

Would someone be able to get a measurement of a large elden from tip to bottom of knot? Comparisons against toys in my profile are an appreciative bonus.
ArkonInu

Postby ArkonInu » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:10 pm

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:BTW I wasn't the original requester but this comparison has been what I was looking for to answer several questions. I ordered a large Fenrir. Based on the comparison to large David, now I'm thinking XL Fenrir and Medium Rex might be possible for me to handle.
Thanks for lining all these up. And I love the patterns in your toy colors! I can see you know what you like and you like a lot of it! :smile:

Thank you very much for your kind words, it took quite some time for me to build up this collection ^///^
XL Fenrir might be a little bit shorther than large Rex, but his knot is very fullfilling ;)
Furry - Artist - http://www.furaffinity.net/user/arkoninu/

My Collection
► Show Spoiler
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:39 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:Would someone be able to get a measurement of a large elden from tip to bottom of knot? Comparisons against toys in my profile are an appreciative bonus.

I can do this tonight if no one beats me to it - are there any specific toys I have you'd like to see compared with it?
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:49 pm

Knottery wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:Would someone be able to get a measurement of a large elden from tip to bottom of knot? Comparisons against toys in my profile are an appreciative bonus.

I can do this tonight if no one beats me to it - are there any specific toys I have you'd like to see compared with it?

Cool thanks! Would it be possible to see it next to your large chance and large echo? I'm just unsure about the length on it.
nevan

Postby nevan » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:51 pm

If anyone has a small ee orca they'd be willing to compare to anything in my profile, that would be awesome.
marcii

Postby marcii » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:16 pm

Screamy wrote:Measurements as requested in another thread for the FckBuddies Carl the Caterpillar.

photos below spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Please keep in mind that this was a LOOSE FIT around the lil leggies where measured. They can be squished in a decent bit.
-------- -------- -------- --------

Total Length: ~ 6.5'’
Head: ~ 4.75 in’’ (etsy listing says 5′‘)
Second Set of Leggies: ~ 8.37′’
Third Set of Leggies: ~ 9.5′’
Usable Length: 4.5′‘ (etsy listing)

-------- -------- -------- --------

Ahh thank you so much! He's definitely too big for me now (I can only take my small xar as my largest) but I may have to pick one up in the future!!!
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:35 am

Arumaeruma wrote:
Knottery wrote:

Cool thanks! Would it be possible to see it next to your large chance and large echo? I'm just unsure about the length on it.

Here you go! Let me know if there's another specific angle you want, they're kind of all big floppy monsters so it can be hard to wrangle them for photos, lol.

Large Echo vs. Large Elden vs. Large Chance

► Show Spoiler

It's about 9-9 1/2 inches from the very tip to the bottom of the knot, but the top inch or so is very thin. In soft, there's definitely potential for it to kind of fold over at the top of the shaft because of the shape. It's still a really long toy, though.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:09 am

Knottery wrote:
Here you go! Let me know if there's another specific angle you want, they're kind of all big floppy monsters so it can be hard to wrangle them for photos, lol.

Large Echo vs. Large Elden vs. Large Chance

► Show Spoiler

It's about 9-9 1/2 inches from the very tip to the bottom of the knot, but the top inch or so is very thin. In soft, there's definitely potential for it to kind of fold over at the top of the shaft because of the shape. It's still a really long toy, though.

That looks totally do-able, thanks! I was able to take the length of a large uf chance (with some pushing) and can take 9 inches on my XL fenrir and XL echo, if it's as soft as you say I'll totally be able to take the knot :D i was planning on getting it in soft anyways. Have you been able to knot it? I was just wondering your experience with the toy.
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:35 am

Arumaeruma wrote:That looks totally do-able, thanks! I was able to take the length of a large uf chance (with some pushing) and can take 9 inches on my XL fenrir and XL echo, if it's as soft as you say I'll totally be able to take the knot :D i was planning on getting it in soft anyways. Have you been able to knot it? I was just wondering your experience with the toy.

Yeah, I think if you can manage that much length, the knot should be totally do-able!

I've been pretty busy lately so I've only tried once so far - I only got partway down the knot. I'm not sure if it was the length or width that was stopping me at the time, though - I haven't toyed much lately and it's become harder for me to take bigger toys than it was before because of it. :doh:

Hoping I can manage to do it at some point though!
marcii

Postby marcii » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:18 pm

oops, found what i was looking for :stick:
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:30 pm

Just got three new toys in the mail! My toy list in my profile is updated, so if anyone would like anything, please feel free to ask!

For myself, could someone please compare a mini Crackers to anything in my profile? I just received a small, but I'm wondering if he's a bit too big and I should downsize to a mini before opening it...
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
memphs

Postby memphs » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:54 pm

blushingkitten wrote:Just got three new toys in the mail! My toy list in my profile is updated, so if anyone would like anything, please feel free to ask!

For myself, could someone please compare a mini Crackers to anything in my profile? I just received a small, but I'm wondering if he's a bit too big and I should downsize to a mini before opening it...

I can do a comparison with mini Crackers for you c: I've got Flint, Pearce, Bumblehooves, small Crackers, small and medium Nox, Clayton, Trent, Fenrir and Echo in common with you, are there any of those that would work best for you?

I'd appreciate any of those with the Mountain Drake, if you can! Been looking at him for a while, just a bit wary of the knot shape.
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:56 pm

blushingkitten wrote:Just got three new toys in the mail! My toy list in my profile is updated, so if anyone would like anything, please feel free to ask!

Before I sold my mini, I took some comparisons with my others. Hope they help!

Small and mini

Crackers1.jpg

Mini - large

lineup2.jpg

lineup1.jpg

Shoot...misread the original post. Hope they help anyway! :smilenox:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:22 pm

memphs wrote:I can do a comparison with mini Crackers for you c: I've got Flint, Pearce, Bumblehooves, small Crackers, small and medium Nox, Clayton, Trent, Fenrir and Echo in common with you, are there any of those that would work best for you?

I'd appreciate any of those with the Mountain Drake, if you can! Been looking at him for a while, just a bit wary of the knot shape.

Awesome! Mini Crackers with mini Pearce and small Bumble would be the best! I use them the most frequently, so I think that would be the most helpful.

I can do MD with whatever you want! I can do all of them, if you'd like, or if there are some that would be more helpful I can focus on those instead.

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Before I sold my mini, I took some comparisons with my others. Hope they help!

Small and mini

Crackers1.jpg

Mini - large

lineup2.jpg

lineup1.jpg

Shoot...misread the original post. Hope they help anyway! :smilenox:

This is helpful, yes, thank you! I actually initially typed my post asking for a mini and small Crackers comparison, so this is perfect! Small just seems more taller overall than I was expecting! So he looks really big to me, and it's freaking me out... But then mini looks so much smaller! Argh. Don't know what to do, LOL.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:27 pm

It's under an inch of difference and though the small is larger around, his swell isn't as pronounced. How are you with your medium Echo? His shaft is on par with small Crackers. If that one gives you no real issues, you should be golden with Crackers in small.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:32 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:It's under an inch of difference and though the small is larger around, his swell isn't as pronounced. How are you with your medium Echo? His shaft is on par with small Crackers. If that one gives you no real issues, you should be golden with Crackers in small.

I've only ever used my medium Echo one time... Soooo, that's probably not the greatest sign XD I'm lazy when I toy by myself and I hate having to make it a big ordeal with a bunch of warm up, so I have been sticking to smaller things (like mini Flint, mini Pearce, small Echo). That sounds so bad when I type about how lazy I am, LOL.
memphs

Postby memphs » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:45 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
memphs wrote:I can do a comparison with mini Crackers for you c: I've got Flint, Pearce, Bumblehooves, small Crackers, small and medium Nox, Clayton, Trent, Fenrir and Echo in common with you, are there any of those that would work best for you?

Awesome! Mini Crackers with mini Pearce and small Bumble would be the best! I use them the most frequently, so I think that would be the most helpful.

I can do MD with whatever you want! I can do all of them, if you'd like, or if there are some that would be more helpful I can focus on those instead.

MD with small Crackers, Fenrir and medium Nox would probably be the best visual for me!

Here's mini Crackers vs mini Pearce and small Bumbles. If you like those, you may like the mini size better than small. Small Crackers is great, but I love the mini no matter what.
► Show Spoiler
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
reine

Postby reine » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:04 pm

Does anyone have a Large and/or Medium Luka to compare with any of the toys on my profile?

Thanks! :misc1:
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”