The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
infernalty

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby infernalty » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:06 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:Holy shit that is...way off :psyduck: How do they even mess up so badly ? Kind of a bummer since you never know what you can trust from what is listed on the site.

It's not technically messing up because their measurements for the head are at the very tip above the ridge/swell. It's not inaccurate it's just irrelevant. They don't have listed measurements for the areas people actually want to know about. In a way it is a bit misleading but I don't think it's intentional, just lazy.
:) Shit happens :)
Collection in profile :smile:
Successfully bought from:
► Show Spoiler
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:19 pm

infernalty wrote:It's not technically messing up because their measurements for the head are at the very tip above the ridge/swell. It's not inaccurate it's just irrelevant. They don't have listed measurements for the areas people actually want to know about. In a way it is a bit misleading but I don't think it's intentional, just lazy.

It's not about wanting to know about them, it's about needing to know the largest dimension isn't 2 inches off what it is listed at so that you don't waste money on a toy that will never fit. I think the large's head measurement is even further off. It doesn't really matter if it's intentional or not. At least we have the post for user-generated measurements stickied though, but not everyone who buys the toys browses the forums.

edit: Yeah missed RD's post. 3 inches off for large.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
infernalty

Postby infernalty » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:21 pm

Robiland wrote:
infernalty wrote:It's not technically messing up because their measurements for the head are at the very tip above the ridge/swell. It's not inaccurate it's just irrelevant. They don't have listed measurements for the areas people actually want to know about. In a way it is a bit misleading but I don't think it's intentional, just lazy.

It's not about wanting to know about them, it's about needing to know the largest dimension isn't 2 inches off what it is listed at so that you don't waste money on a toy that will never fit. I think the large's head measurement is even further off. It doesn't really matter if it's intentional or not. At least we have the post for user-generated measurements stickied though, but not everyone who buys the toys browses the forums.

edit: Yeah missed RD's post. 3 inches off for large.

But the page doesn't say largest dimension, it simply says "Head."

You could say that you're touching your head and be touching your left ear. You're not wrong, but you're not fully accurate. I still think it's just laziness/ignorance on BD's part and nothing to get too worked up over. Yea it sucks but like you said we have these kinds of threads to deal with it.
:) Shit happens :)
Collection in profile :smile:
Successfully bought from:
► Show Spoiler
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:33 pm

infernalty wrote:But the page doesn't say largest dimension, it simply says "Head."

You could say that you're touching your head and be touching your left ear. You're not wrong, but you're not fully accurate. I still think it's just laziness/ignorance on BD's part and nothing to get too worked up over. Yea it sucks but like you said we have these kinds of threads to deal with it.

Yeah you're right. There are no laws about it either since sex toys are technically novelty. I do kind of consider it a moral issue, but meh lol it's just dildos.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:20 am

Robiland wrote:
infernalty wrote:But the page doesn't say largest dimension, it simply says "Head."

Yeah you're right. There are no laws about it either since sex toys are technically novelty. I do kind of consider it a moral issue, but meh lol it's just dildos.

Lol, I want a shirt that says that! "Meh, it's just dildos"
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Zombiehorse287

Postby Zombiehorse287 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:42 am

Hey! Can anyone do a small Roland vs a small Rex? Thank you in advance!!

Also I'm available to do any comparisons! Check my signature for what I got. :misc2:
My babies:
► Show Spoiler

“Comparison is the thief of joy” – Theodore Roosevelt
hooooonk
katze

Postby katze » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:29 pm

I have a bunch of new toys that I can do comparisons of since last posting here!

Small FB hyaenodon, medium TTC mocha, large fenrir, medium razor, and meng. My complete toy list is in my signature/profile!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
nevan

Postby nevan » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:38 pm

katze wrote:I have a bunch of new toys that I can do comparisons of since last posting here!

Small FB hyaenodon, medium TTC mocha, large fenrir, medium razor, and meng. My complete toy list is in my signature/profile!

Can I see small Hyaenodon with mini Hyaenodon, small reptilian, and medium mocha please?
katze

Postby katze » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:39 pm

nevan wrote:Can I see small Hyaenodon with mini Hyaenodon, small reptilian, and medium mocha please?

Sure! I'll post pics when I get home from work later. :)

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Watervixen

Postby Watervixen » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:37 pm

katze wrote:I have a bunch of new toys that I can do comparisons of since last posting here!

Can you do a comparison pics with medium Terra, small Terra,mini Crackers,small Nox,
medium Fenrir,large Fenrir,medium Crash, large Crash,mini Flint, and small Flint

small Reptilian, Meng and medium Mocha by themselves.

Sorry for for the long list it's a mix of toys I have and I plan on getting. :buddy:
:smilenox: You can never have too many Bad Dragon! :widesmile:
72 toys
Top favs atm out of 54 types :excited:
► Show Spoiler
katze

Postby katze » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:34 pm

nevan wrote:Can I see small Hyaenodon with mini Hyaenodon, small reptilian, and medium mocha please?

Here you go! Sorry for the shit lighting.

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
nevan

Postby nevan » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:51 pm

katze wrote:

Here you go! Sorry for the shit lighting.

Thank you, that helps a lot! <3
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:07 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Can anyone do a medium or large (preferrably) Chance with
Small Sleipnir
Medium sleipnir
XL Chance
?

PLease and thanks~

Here's a L Chance with a Med Sleipnir
20170414_105109.jpg
20170414_105141.jpg
20170414_105204.jpg
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:53 am

If possible can you do comparisons for;
Medium Crash, Small Nox, Medium Fenrir and Razor?
katze

Postby katze » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:06 am

Phelvia wrote:If possible can you do comparisons for;
Medium Crash, Small Nox, Medium Fenrir and Razor?

Yep! I'll do it tonight when I get off work or tomorrow. :)

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:48 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Gargoyle242 wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Can anyone do a medium or large (preferrably) Chance with
Small Sleipnir
Medium sleipnir
XL Chance
?

PLease and thanks~

Here's a L Chance with a Med Sleipnir
20170414_105109.jpg
20170414_105141.jpg
20170414_105204.jpg

Thank you!
Think you can compare the heads too?
That makes a med sleip look...manageable.
Looking at the measurements made me cross my legs in fear :laugh:

Will measurements of their flares do? L Chance's flare is 7.25", & M Sleipnir's flare is 8" on the dot. Sleipnir's head is pretty intense going in(at least for me), but once it's in it's not bad. Chance's flare is a lot less intense. If you still want a comparison pic, it won't be until tomorrow.
katze

Postby katze » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:45 pm

reine wrote:Does anyone have a Medium Vasu and/or Medium Cole to compare with any of the toys on my profile?

Thanks! :misc1:

I can do medium cole with medium crash when I have my medium cole next week!

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Fallout Warning

Postby Fallout Warning » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:52 pm

Can any one do comparisons of a Med Clayton with any of the following?

Med seadragon ,med bruiser, med roland, demon dick, wine bottle, pop can.

Thank you in advance!
Image Hello, I am a pagan trans person who works at an apothecary. Married poly. Check out my fa Here Feel free to ask me about my collection! :misc8: Now on Dragonmoor as Runboi
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:48 pm

Fallout Warning wrote:Can any one do comparisons of a Med Clayton with any of the following?

Med seadragon ,med bruiser, med roland, demon dick, wine bottle, pop can.

Thank you in advance!

I have this group photo with my Medium Clayton, hopefully it helps.
20170308_160838-1.jpg

Left of Clayton: Large Chance
Right of Clayton: Medium Nova
In front: Mountain Drake
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:50 pm

med cortez and small flint
Attachments
DSC04047.jpg
DSC04046.jpg
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[

Return to “Sharing Experiences”