The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Watervixen
Posts: 239
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:00 am

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Watervixen » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:15 am

spiralcatfox wrote:
Watervixen wrote:
it's better to pm and thank you i hate when that happens. :doh:

I need to update my list anyways. :smilenox:

Update list
► Show Spoiler


Woop, sorry;;
Could you also do both sizes of your tnp poseidon, by any chance?


Syre i hope to get them up by later tonight. my family really want to hang out today.
:smilenox: You can never have too many Bad Dragon! :widesmile:
72 toys
Top favs atm out of 54 types :excited:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Kemnebi
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:16 pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Kemnebi » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:07 am

Watervixen wrote:
it's better to pm and thank you i hate when that happens. :doh:

I need to update my list anyways. :smilenox:

Update list
► Show Spoiler

Can you do Small crackers with either Meng, Royal dragon, small Vasu or medium Crash, please?
Female/27/Straight/Single

I've been told I'm blunt and can come off wrong. I promise, I'm not actually mad. Just bad with the talking thing. :words:
Watervixen
Posts: 239
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:00 am

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Watervixen » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:48 pm

Kemnebi wrote:
Watervixen wrote:
it's better to pm and thank you i hate when that happens. :doh:

I need to update my list anyways. :smilenox:

Update list
► Show Spoiler

Can you do Small crackers with either Meng, Royal dragon, small Vasu or medium Crash, please?


Sure added on my to do list. :widesmile:
:smilenox: You can never have too many Bad Dragon! :widesmile:
72 toys
Top favs atm out of 54 types :excited:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
reine
Posts: 1430
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: F
Location: Canada

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby reine » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:07 pm

This might be a bit early, but does anyone have a small or medium Alto from TTC to compare to any of the toys on my profile? Comparisons with small Flint, small Nox, medium Crash, or any household objects would also be fine. :misc1:

Thanks!
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
User avatar
blushingkitten
Posts: 1719
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:34 pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby blushingkitten » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:51 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
reine wrote:This might be a bit early, but does anyone have a small or medium Alto from TTC to compare to any of the toys on my profile? Comparisons with small Flint, small Nox, medium Crash, or any household objects would also be fine. :misc1:

Thanks!


Seconding this.
Maybe even a mini. Any size, really.


I'm hoping my small Alto will be here soon! Last I heard, they were at the con but thought pictures may be ready... Which, if that's true, I'm hoping it'll be shipped soon!

Either way, whenever it arrives, if this is still needed, I'll do it! Toy list is in my profile.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
User avatar
reine
Posts: 1430
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: F
Location: Canada

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby reine » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:17 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
reine wrote:This might be a bit early, but does anyone have a small or medium Alto from TTC to compare to any of the toys on my profile? Comparisons with small Flint, small Nox, medium Crash, or any household objects would also be fine. :misc1:

Thanks!


Seconding this.
Maybe even a mini. Any size, really.


I'm hoping my small Alto will be here soon! Last I heard, they were at the con but thought pictures may be ready... Which, if that's true, I'm hoping it'll be shipped soon!

Either way, whenever it arrives, if this is still needed, I'll do it! Toy list is in my profile.


Thank you! A comparison with your medium Nox would be perfect. :widesmile:
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
User avatar
infernalty
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:31 am
Gender: Male

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby infernalty » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:13 pm

Villie wrote:
infernalty wrote:
Villie wrote:Can someone show me a mini and small Clayton compared to small nova? Trying to decide on a good skinnier textured toy and wanna see how those ones size up to each other


I don't have a mini Clayton, but I have smalls of Nova and Clayton if you'd like some pictures of just those two.

Sure!

Oh my goodness, I am so terribly sorry! I completely forgot about getting those comparisons! Life came up and I've only now just gotten a brief reprieve. If you still would like them I can definitely get them tomorrow.


Addtionally, I have a medium Altothat is expected to arrive tomorrow so if anyone wants comparisons with him anything else I have in my profile, just let me know. I finally have a whole day with no plans so I can do all sorts of things (read: play video games and think about dildos).
:) Shit happens :)
Collection in profile :smile:
Successfully bought from:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
stuck-on-the-knot1
Posts: 2094
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:30 pm
Gender: Female/22/Pan
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:28 pm

infernalty wrote:Addtionally, I have a medium Altothat is expected to arrive tomorrow so if anyone wants comparisons with him anything else I have in my profile, just let me know. I finally have a whole day with no plans so I can do all sorts of things (read: play video games and think about dildos).

Would you be able to compare your Small clayton and Medium Tentacle to it please ans thank you!
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
User avatar
infernalty
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:31 am
Gender: Male

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby infernalty » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:38 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:
infernalty wrote:Addtionally, I have a medium Altothat is expected to arrive tomorrow so if anyone wants comparisons with him anything else I have in my profile, just let me know. I finally have a whole day with no plans so I can do all sorts of things (read: play video games and think about dildos).

Would you be able to compare your Small clayton and Medium Tentacle to it please ans thank you!

My tentacle is actually a mini, sorry. I have the toys sorted by increasing size then alphabetically and I have a small m for mini and capital M for medium. My apologies, but I sure can do Clayton and Alto.

EDIT: Clayton and Alto below, I have a couple more from other lightings and orientations (I have no place to make a nice setup :crying: )
► Show Spoiler
:) Shit happens :)
Collection in profile :smile:
Successfully bought from:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
infernalty
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:31 am
Gender: Male

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby infernalty » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:20 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:If you could do [medium Alto] with a small nove, I'd appreciate it :nomnom:

Medium Alto and small Nova, upon request from a different thread. :cool:
► Show Spoiler

As a side note, Alto's thickest is approximately an inch wider and 2/3 - 3/4 of an inch bigger in circumference than Nova's knot, but is circular whereas Nova's knot is ovate. This makes Alto overall even more of a jump as potentially rotating him for easier insertion won't do much.
:) Shit happens :)
Collection in profile :smile:
Successfully bought from:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
reine
Posts: 1430
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: F
Location: Canada

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby reine » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:51 pm

infernalty wrote:Additionally, I have a medium Altothat is expected to arrive tomorrow so if anyone wants comparisons with him anything else I have in my profile, just let me know. I finally have a whole day with no plans so I can do all sorts of things (read: play video games and think about dildos).


If you wouldn't mind (and have the time), could you compare your medium Nox with medium Alto? :0

Thanks!
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
User avatar
infernalty
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:31 am
Gender: Male

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby infernalty » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:38 pm

reine wrote:If you wouldn't mind (and have the time), could you compare your medium Nox with medium Alto? :0

Thanks!

More excuses to look at my Alto! :D

The heads were difficult as they both are no match for gravity.
► Show Spoiler
:) Shit happens :)
Collection in profile :smile:
Successfully bought from:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
LadyStorm
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:19 pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby LadyStorm » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:10 pm

Can someone please do a comparison of a medium Nova next to a Medium Nox? That's really the only comparison I can't find no matter how hard I look!
| 21 | Demisexual/panromantic |Own 53 toys |
User avatar
stuck-on-the-knot1
Posts: 2094
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:30 pm
Gender: Female/22/Pan
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:15 pm

infernalty wrote:EDIT: Clayton and Alto below, I have a couple more from other lightings and orientations (I have no place to make a nice setup :crying: )
► Show Spoiler

Thank you so much for these! I will be getting a Medium! :smilenox:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
User avatar
reine
Posts: 1430
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: F
Location: Canada

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby reine » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:20 pm

LadyStorm wrote:Can someone please do a comparison of a medium Nova next to a Medium Nox? That's really the only comparison I can't find no matter how hard I look!


These aren't my photos or toys, but I found some comparison pictures for you! :smilenox:
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
User avatar
blushingkitten
Posts: 1719
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:34 pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:12 pm

reine wrote:
LadyStorm wrote:Can someone please do a comparison of a medium Nova next to a Medium Nox? That's really the only comparison I can't find no matter how hard I look!


These aren't my photos or toys, but I found some comparison pictures for you! :smilenox:


Ha! I was just going to say I could do this for you, but looks like I apparently already did forever ago, oops!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
User avatar
LadyStorm
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:19 pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby LadyStorm » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:57 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
reine wrote:
LadyStorm wrote:Can someone please do a comparison of a medium Nova next to a Medium Nox? That's really the only comparison I can't find no matter how hard I look!


These aren't my photos or toys, but I found some comparison pictures for you! :smilenox:


Ha! I was just going to say I could do this for you, but looks like I apparently already did forever ago, oops!


Thank you guys so much!

Seeing how big Nova is makes me wish that BD would do a flashback sale so I can get the original breeder because Nova is HUGE
| 21 | Demisexual/panromantic |Own 53 toys |
User avatar
iwikiwi
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:31 am
Gender: female

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby iwikiwi » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:04 pm

Does anyone have a small Spritz and a small Bumble? :misc2: I would be very gratful :3
:misc3: ESTP / Bisexual / Switch
Toys:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
lizardbreath
Posts: 3448
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:06 pm
Gender: female
Location: pgh, pa

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:58 pm

a small EE [email protected] ([email protected]? )
vrs a meng
Attachments
DSC04939.jpg
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:36 pm

who wants XL canine Comparisons when my Diego gets to me.
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sharing Experiences”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests