The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
katze

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby katze » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:29 pm

spiralcatfox wrote:Im pretty sure you've gotten this message a ton, but wow, the fade on your jake is so pristine <3

AH thank you! I still need to take proper pictures of him and post him in the proper show me thread!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
WindyKitt

Postby WindyKitt » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:47 pm

Can anyone compare a small bumble to a medium pretzal and/or a small nox? ordered a nox and a pretzal and may have bitten off a bit more than I can chew with this one... :excited:
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:16 pm

WindyKitt wrote:Can anyone compare a small bumble to a medium pretzal and/or a small nox? ordered a nox and a pretzal and may have bitten off a bit more than I can chew with this one... :excited:

I can do the smalls tomorrow probably! Don't have a medium pretzal, just a small :(
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Twili

Postby Twili » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:17 pm

*peeks head in* Hey, I'm still alive!

I just got an XL Diego and he looks... very exciting. But since he's the latest toy, I wanted to mention it here, and say that I can do comparisons with anything else in my signature for you lovely folks, so just say the word. :D
Collection :D
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist II: The Return
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:22 pm

Twili wrote:*peeks head in* Hey, I'm still alive!

I just got an XL Diego and he looks... very exciting. But since he's the latest toy, I wanted to mention it here, and say that I can do comparisons with anything else in my signature for you lovely folks, so just say the word. :D

Could you compare his shaft against a medium Flint, please? I know it's a bit jump but my head is convinced I can work up to it.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:32 pm

i got mine last week, Its a fun toy. i managed to get one of the only firm XL drops and it was a flop, the savings woot. Not gonna lie Diego's knot is brutal in firm, but in a good way :smile:

i also compaired mine to a few of my canine if you wanna take a look: http://imgur.com/a/DvzGW
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:39 pm

KnotyDes wrote:

i got mine last week, Its a fun toy. i managed to get one of the only firm XL drops and it was a flop, the savings woot. Not gonna lie Diego's knot is brutal in firm, but in a good way :smile:

i also compaired mine to a few of my canine if you wanna take a look: http://imgur.com/a/DvzGW

Fenrir always looks comically small in comparison to your others! :laugh:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:20 pm

Slaanesh wrote:Fenrir always looks comically small in comparison to your others! :laugh:

it so true and Fenrir is not a small toy. yet its still my fav
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:31 pm

Anyone care to do a comparison of a small TTC Mocha against any toy in my Collection list? I've only found comparisons for minis and smalls. ^.^
Thanks!
Twili

Postby Twili » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:46 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:

Could you compare his shaft against a medium Flint, please? I know it's a bit jump but my head is convinced I can work up to it.

Hey Rainbow, sorry for the delay on this! I took some side-by-sides and also took measurements of the fattest part of each (Diego's knot is another 1" circumference, coming in at 12", meaning the official measurements are actually right on this time. Let me know if these work for you!

Pics under spoiler:

► Show Spoiler
Collection :D
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist II: The Return
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:28 pm

Twili wrote:Hey Rainbow, sorry for the delay on this! I took some side-by-sides and also took measurements of the fattest part of each (Diego's knot is another 1" circumference, coming in at 12", meaning the official measurements are actually right on this time. Let me know if these work for you!

Pics under spoiler:

► Show Spoiler

Thanks! I could never get down to the knot but the shaft is really what I'm after. Looks great; I'm going to have to really find an inflatable that will work for me if I want to train up to Diego.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
reine

Postby reine » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:54 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Can anyone do a mini echo with anything in my profile/sig, or a cumlube bottle? maybe a hand? (I know all hands are different)

Also same with a guardian :)?

Here's mini Echo compared to a cumlube bottle and a small Gryphon! Echo's base is really tall, so I tried to line up its shaft with the Gryphon's for a better comparison. Also tossed in a couple pics comparing Echo's swell to the Gryphon's knot-- the Gryphon has more of a taper, but its knot (5.5" circ) is thicker than Echo's shaft (4.75" circ).

edit: Sorry about the kinda bad lighting; it's dark and cloudy here. :misc6:
Attachments
IMG_6618.JPG
IMG_6617.JPG
IMG_6615.JPG
IMG_6613.JPG
IMG_6606.JPG
IMG_6605.JPG
Last edited by reine on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
katze

Postby katze » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:07 pm

I've got a mini Alto I can take comparison pics of now!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
reine

Postby reine » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:14 pm

katze wrote:I've got a mini Alto I can take comparison pics of now!

If it's not too much trouble, could you compare Alto with small Nox and mini Crackers? Thanks!
katze

Postby katze » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:31 pm

reine wrote:
If it's not too much trouble, could you compare Alto with small Nox and mini Crackers? Thanks!

Of course! I'll do it tonight when I get home from work f I remember. I think I have another request I need to get to as well.

If I don't get to it within a few days, pm me to remind me!

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
katze

Postby katze » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:05 pm

reine wrote:If it's not too much trouble, could you compare Alto with small Nox and mini Crackers? Thanks!

Here you go! Small nox, mini Alto, mini Crackers!

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
katze

Postby katze » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:06 pm

Comparison for someone who PM'd me.

Mini Hyaenodon, medium Jake, small Xar, Meng, and small Luka.

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:40 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:That's fine and THANK YOU so much!
I know how lil the gryph is, so looks like the mini echo might be perfect for my gf :nomnom:
Well...she's shipping off to boot camp for 2 months next week, so I guess I have time to save now :laugh:
What firmness is yours?
She want's it in soft, but I'm worried it would be like jelly due to how small it is. Plus I'd like for the curve to stay pretty well, as she can feel her Gspot/squirt etc (jealous AF) so I think it would be nice for that.

I have a medium firmness small echo and he's pretty noodly
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:32 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
spiralcatfox wrote:
I know how lil the gryph is, so looks like the mini echo might be perfect for my gf :nomnom:
Well...she's shipping off to boot camp for 2 months next week, so I guess I have time to save now :laugh:
What firmness is yours?
She want's it in soft, but I'm worried it would be like jelly due to how small it is. Plus I'd like for the curve to stay pretty well, as she can feel her Gspot/squirt etc (jealous AF) so I think it would be nice for that.

I have a medium firmness small echo and he's pretty noodly

Maybe I should get her a med. firmness one. I'll keep an eye on adoptions :) There's a mini/5 one there now, but with no pic :unamused:

Can you do a gif/video of it's noodlyness? No rush and it's cool if not :blush:

My mini Echo is in medium firmness. I don't think it's too crazy wiggly that I recall...
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
reine

Postby reine » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:23 am

What firmness is yours?

My Echo is in medium firmness! It's got some give to it, but I wouldn't say it's super wiggly or jelly-like at all. If you want the curve to stay, I'd recommend getting it in medium firmness-- I think soft would lose some of the curve due to the extra squishiness, and medium is still pretty forgiving.

That said, I don't think soft would be unusable or too squishy if your GF really wants hers in soft. It might buckle under too much speed/pressure because of the taper near the base, though, if that's an issue- I heard that happens with models like Rex and Chance in soft.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”