The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Ghost_the_Crow

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:41 am

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
Ghost_the_Crow wrote:
thesharkwhisperer wrote:Would a legacy med UF Chance and an XL Roland do it ? I looked the measurements up for Chance and they seem to be roughly the same if you believe them, the legacy is only a tad longer than the new one, but I don't have a flared version if this is what you are looking for.

I have the current Unflared version so it should work if it's roughly the same

They should be if for one BD didn't mess up the measurements :unamused: I hope those can still help.

Legacy med UF Chance and XL Roland
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Well, I think I'm gonna choose a Large then ^^
XL seems a bit too big
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:51 pm

Still looking large Trent next to large Nox if anyone has :)
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:08 pm

Can someone compare a EE Howard to anything I have viewtopic.php?f=126&t=3564&start=453
Thanks in advance!
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:45 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:I can't remember if I asked but I would love to see a large stan compared with any of the toys in my profile! Particularly my larger toys :smilenox:

I got you, buddy.
L Stan with L Scorn and XL Apollo. He's a beast! You'll like him. :smile:

Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:58 pm

Tempest wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:I can't remember if I asked but I would love to see a large stan compared with any of the toys in my profile! Particularly my larger toys :smilenox:

I got you, buddy.
L Stan with L Scorn and XL Apollo. He's a beast! You'll like him. :smile:

That's amazing! Thanks a ton! He's really shot up on my "want" list. I was also considering if they had a year in review getting Alexandrite, he looks so pretty in it! I think that head will feel amazing! I'm addicted to the sensation the medium gives me :smile:
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:15 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:That's amazing! Thanks a ton! He's really shot up on my "want" list. I was also considering if they had a year in review getting Alexandrite, he looks so pretty in it! I think that head will feel amazing! I'm addicted to the sensation the medium gives me :smile:

Glad to help! I found the curve challenging in this size, more so than Apollo's knot, but it's like nothing else even if you can't clear the whole thing. Overall he's girthier than Apollo, but tapered rather than abrupt so you can stretch onto him gradually.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:18 pm

Tempest wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:That's amazing! Thanks a ton! He's really shot up on my "want" list. I was also considering if they had a year in review getting Alexandrite, he looks so pretty in it! I think that head will feel amazing! I'm addicted to the sensation the medium gives me :smile:

Glad to help! I found the curve challenging in this size, more so than Apollo's knot, but it's like nothing else even if you can't clear the whole thing. Overall he's girthier than Apollo, but tapered rather than abrupt so you can stretch onto him gradually.

Yeah that's what I thought would be nice too, the taper. I know how to wrangle Stan's curve, the medium's curve is awkward too so I have to try different positions to get him in. I think the abruptness of apollo is what's stopping me rather than actual girth, especially since my large flint is wider than apollo's knot and I can take him easier :| Who knows with my anatomy, knots sometimes get caught on my back when I'm trying to insert them, and I don't think apollo has enough room to twist and pop in like my fenrir. He seems like a great step for me!
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:36 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Yeah that's what I thought would be nice too, the taper. I know how to wrangle Stan's curve, the medium's curve is awkward too so I have to try different positions to get him in. I think the abruptness of apollo is what's stopping me rather than actual girth, especially since my large flint is wider than apollo's knot and I can take him easier :| Who knows with my anatomy, knots sometimes get caught on my back when I'm trying to insert them, and I don't think apollo has enough room to twist and pop in like my fenrir. He seems like a great step for me!

Apparently I need a Large Flint! :smile: Any tips for wrangling Stan's curve?
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:28 pm

Does anyone have a Small and/or Medium EE Hippocampus they could compare the anything on my Profile? Please and Thank you! :widesmile:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:02 pm

Tempest wrote:Apparently I need a Large Flint! :smile: Any tips for wrangling Stan's curve?

Try approaching it at different angles! I like to use mine either backwards, with the curve facing out (It puts a lot of pressure on my back wall which feels nice) or sideways he slips in a lot easier. I can also take pics of my large flint next to things if you'd like :)
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:26 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
Tempest wrote:Apparently I need a Large Flint! :smile: Any tips for wrangling Stan's curve?

Try approaching it at different angles! I like to use mine either backwards, with the curve facing out (It puts a lot of pressure on my back wall which feels nice) or sideways he slips in a lot easier. I can also take pics of my large flint next to things if you'd like :)

Next to L Scorn and XL Apollo if you please! :smile:
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:54 pm

Tempest wrote:Next to L Scorn and XL Apollo if you please! :smile:

Of course! Here you go :) I would say that Flint is wider than any of them, he measures about 4 inches wide for me, but not as round as the chimera is.

Photo Nov 07, 8 50 40 PM.jpg

Photo Nov 07, 8 50 22 PM.jpg
gooedneighbor

Postby gooedneighbor » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:06 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:Does anyone have a Small and/or Medium EE Hippocampus they could compare the anything on my Profile? Please and Thank you! :widesmile:

Small Hippocampus and mini Nocturne. Be aware that the jump from small to medium Hippocampus is pretty big.

hipponocturne1.jpg

hipponocturne2.jpg
Codyw99

Postby Codyw99 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:34 pm

Anyone have a medium Stan? I have...
Medium nox
Medium tyson
Medium trent
Large echo
Large Pretzal

Just trying to size it up to something I already have! Thanks!
:cool:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:15 pm

gooedneighbor wrote:
stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:Does anyone have a Small and/or Medium EE Hippocampus they could compare the anything on my Profile? Please and Thank you! :widesmile:

Small Hippocampus and mini Nocturne. Be aware that the jump from small to medium Hippocampus is pretty big.

hipponocturne1.jpg

hipponocturne2.jpg

Thanks for posting this! I didn't realize I wanted a hippocampus until now :smilenox: . If you don't mind how would you say the printer texture is on the small..heavy, moderate or non existant? I hear some of their older smalls and minis at least have some heavy/rough printer texture.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:19 pm

gooedneighbor wrote:

Dang! That Small is VERY small! Its even in the size range for my BF! I need to see a medium one compared now to be really sure of what size I want! :doh:

That Hippo is VERY beautiful by the way! ^_^ Thanks you!
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
gooedneighbor

Postby gooedneighbor » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:41 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
gooedneighbor wrote:

hipponocturne1.jpg

hipponocturne2.jpg

Thanks for posting this! I didn't realize I wanted a hippocampus until now :smilenox: . If you don't mind how would you say the printer texture is on the small..heavy, moderate or non existant? I hear some of their older smalls and minis at least have some heavy/rough printer texture.

It's one of my favorite thrusting toys. Those underside bumps...Mmmm. While it's actually one of their newer smalls iirc, it has patches of what I'd call moderate printer texture, especially on the head. Some parts, like the back of the shaft, are pretty well sanded down. But where I can feel it, I can feel it even with plenty of lube. I do own it in firm, though, so YMMV.

I'd do a close-up photograph of the texture for you, but it just doesn't show up on the GITD blue with my shitty camera.

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:
gooedneighbor wrote:

Dang! That Small is VERY small! Its even in the size range for my BF! I need to see a medium one compared now to be really sure of what size I want! :doh:

That Hippo is VERY beautiful by the way! ^_^ Thanks you!

You're welcome! I wish there was more I wanted from EE, because they do some stunning work.
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:20 am

can anyone compare a large and/or medium Sleipner to anything in my profile?
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:55 pm

Medium EE Hippocampus, medium legacy Breeder, cum lube bottle by pm request
Attachments
KIMG0731.jpg
KIMG0732.jpg
KIMG0733.jpg
KIMG0734.jpg
katze

Postby katze » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:25 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
katze wrote:Could anyone do a medium terra and medium echo for me?

I can on Sunday! If nobody has done it by then, that is.

I don't intended to push you or anything, but were you able to do it? It's fine if you weren't able to, get to it when you can/take your time!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!

Return to “Sharing Experiences”