Page 304 of 386

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:40 pm
by blushingkitten
katze wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:
katze wrote:Could anyone do a medium terra and medium echo for me?


I can on Sunday! If nobody has done it by then, that is.


I don't intended to push you or anything, but were you able to do it? It's fine if you weren't able to, get to it when you can/take your time!


Oops, sorry! I forgot. My bad! I'll go down and do it right now. I'll edit this post shortly (like 10 minutes) with pics. :D

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:40 pm
by stuck-on-the-knot1
Why can't there be an inbetween size with the Hippocampus? I mean....holy crap! The Small is comparable to a Mini and the Medium is a normal medium size! Thanks for the comparison though! It really helped!

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:49 pm
by blushingkitten
katze wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:
katze wrote:Could anyone do a medium terra and medium echo for me?


I can on Sunday! If nobody has done it by then, that is.


I don't intended to push you or anything, but were you able to do it? It's fine if you weren't able to, get to it when you can/take your time!


Here you are! My apologies for the delay. Totally slipped my mind.

et1.jpg

et2.jpg

et3.jpg

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:51 pm
by katze
blushingkitten wrote:
katze wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:
I can on Sunday! If nobody has done it by then, that is.


I don't intended to push you or anything, but were you able to do it? It's fine if you weren't able to, get to it when you can/take your time!


Here you are! My apologies for the delay. Totally slipped my mind.

et1.jpg

et2.jpg

et3.jpg


Don't worry about it! :) Thank you SOO much omg!! I think I'll order a medium 3 terra in nox's signature once I get my next paycheck. Thank you again!!

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:54 pm
by vixenvega
blushingkitten wrote:Here you are! My apologies for the delay. Totally slipped my mind.

et1.jpg

et2.jpg

et3.jpg

Is your Terra in Terra-Torial? If it is, would you mind adding a close up image of it? I'm thinking about getting the fade on a Flint, but I've not seen it in "real life" yet.

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:07 pm
by Tempest
Arumaeruma wrote:
Tempest wrote:Next to L Scorn and XL Apollo if you please! :smile:


Of course! Here you go :) I would say that Flint is wider than any of them, he measures about 4 inches wide for me, but not as round as the chimera is.

Photo Nov 07, 8 50 40 PM.jpg

Photo Nov 07, 8 50 22 PM.jpg

Oh. Oh my. Yeah, Flint has definitely moved up my to-buy list.

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:56 am
by Rispy_Girl
stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:Why can't there be an inbetween size with the Hippocampus? I mean....holy crap! The Small is comparable to a Mini and the Medium is a normal medium size! Thanks for the comparison though! It really helped!


Yeah, there's got to be a solution to these big size jumps. Maybe having even more sizes if the final size is really big?

Btw I updated my toy list finally. If you or anyone else needs to see any comparisons I'd be more than happy to oblige. :smile:

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:18 pm
by Codyw99
Ahhhhhh it came! Let totally right....
Large Nocturn 8 firmness split blue/green
Large David 8 marbled red/gray
Small Bumblehooves 5 opal
Medium Tucker 5 sinister pumpkin
Medium Stan 5 crimson Drake (definitely way bigger than expecting haha)
Nox on the end I've had. Just size comparison.
20161109_171619.jpg

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:42 pm
by Domina et Chimere
♥ Anyone got a small or medium EE Hippocampus they can compare to anything on my profile? I'm wanting to get a Hippocampus like crazy but I want to see how it compares to the toys I have.

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:17 pm
by Raven
Is it appropriate to ask for tape measurements here?

Just got my medium tentacle and it says on the page that usable length is 14.6 cm/5.75 inch and I was quite surprised when I tried it out, that I wasn't even able to get to the double suckers. So I measured it and it is in fact more like 17 cm/6.7 inch. Thankfully I still love it but with toys that I would like to take whole it would be a huge problem.

Can somebody who has any of these toys take measurements/pics for me? (either cm or inch is fine, I can google the other myself) (you can also include comparison with M Tentacle but I don't really need it, pref. numbers)

Fenrir Medium
- picture of tape from tip to bottom (pref. in a way that the curve doesn't distort the numbers)
- measurements: circumferences of biggest point on head, shaft and knot

Meng
- picture of tape from tip to bottom
- measurements: circumferences of biggest point on head and at 14 cm/5.5 inch length from the tip

Nova Small
- picture of tape from tip to bottom (pref. in a way that the curve doesn't distort the numbers)
- measurements: circumferences of biggest point on head and knot

Mountain Drake
- picture of tape from tip to bottom (again as straight as possible)
- measurements: circumferences of biggest point on head and knot

Thank you very much

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:28 pm
by Raven
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I'll be able to do a med fenrir if I can find my tape measure tonight :)

That would be lovely, thank you. Really love the model so I'm praying I can take it with my 14 cm/5.5 inch limit.

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:40 am
by Idra
Raven wrote:Meng
- picture of tape from tip to bottom
- measurements: circumferences of biggest point on head and at 14 cm/5.5 inch length from the tip

Mountain Drake
- picture of tape from tip to bottom (again as straight as possible)
- measurements: circumferences of biggest point on head and knot

Hey! I don't have a small Nova and I see someone already got to the Med Fenrir, but I have these two!

First up, Meng:
IMG_20161111_032843.jpg

I'm measuring Meng as between 6.5"-6.75" total length. Usable length is what they say, right around 6".
IMG_20161111_033014.jpg

Meng is pretty short, so 5.5" is actually pretty far down, and Meng's definitely thicker at the base than is listed on the page. I'm getting about 6.75" circumference. (BD measures in the middle of the shaft, which isn't the thickest point for any tapered model.)
IMG_20161111_033100.jpg

And finally, the head is just under 5", including horns and jaw :)

And Mountain Drake!
IMG_20161111_033145.jpg

MD is pretty spot-on 7" total length.
IMG_20161111_033217.jpg

Knot about 7.5" circ. It's pretty big. Mine is in 8 so I can really, really feel every bit of that circ, lol.
IMG_20161111_033241.jpg

And the head is just a hair over 5" circ.

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:54 am
by Raven
Thank you so much for your help, both of you <3. It made me really happy to see that I can fit those :3

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:26 am
by blushingkitten
vixenvega wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:Here you are! My apologies for the delay. Totally slipped my mind.

et1.jpg

et2.jpg

et3.jpg

Is your Terra in Terra-Torial? If it is, would you mind adding a close up image of it? I'm thinking about getting the fade on a Flint, but I've not seen it in "real life" yet.


Sorry for spacing this. I started the reply then went to eat dinner and forgot o.o

But yes! It is Terra Tonal. It was my first adoption ever from BD, ha. I wish the base was a bit more clean, but overall it's a really nice color. Fits Terra really well imo. Are there any specific pics you're looking for, or just some more close up ones to show the colors?

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:01 am
by vixenvega
blushingkitten wrote:Sorry for spacing this. I started the reply then went to eat dinner and forgot o.o

But yes! It is Terra Tonal. It was my first adoption ever from BD, ha. I wish the base was a bit more clean, but overall it's a really nice color. Fits Terra really well imo. Are there any specific pics you're looking for, or just some more close up ones to show the colors?

No worries!
I'd love a picture of the shaft, one with indoor lighting and one with natural lighting if that's possible.

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:20 pm
by rovix81
Hi All,
I already tried to search but I was not able to find a comparison between
XL Tyson and:
    (i) L Chance Flared (new model) and
    (ii) L Chance Unflared (new model).

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks a lot in advance

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:41 pm
by kalas
rovix81 wrote:Hi All,
I already tried to search but I was not able to find a comparison between
XL Tyson and:
    (i) L Chance Flared (new model) and
    (ii) L Chance Unflared (new model).

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks a lot in advance

Do not have a flared but i do have an Xl Tyson and a L chance (new model)

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:43 pm
by Syntyth
I'm taking pictures to make a sales post in the next couple days, so if anyone wants comparisons of anything in my profile (for sale or otherwise), I'm happy to add those to the photoshoot.

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:25 pm
by Kathulu'sbride
Syntyche wrote:I'm taking pictures to make a sales post in the next couple days, so if anyone wants comparisons of anything in my profile, I'm happy to add those to the photoshoot.



Would it be possible to have you compare your Avian to any of the toys on my profile? If it is, thank you so much!

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:53 pm
by Syntyth
Kathulu'sbride wrote:
Syntyche wrote:I'm taking pictures to make a sales post in the next couple days, so if anyone wants comparisons of anything in my profile (for sale or otherwise), I'm happy to add those to the photoshoot.


Would it be possible to have you compare your Avian to any of the toys on my profile? If it is, thank you so much!


My own profile has a complete list of all the toys I own. It doesn't look like I have any of the same ones you do, unfortunately. Is there anything else I can compare to instead? Also, I have two Avians: a small I'm keeping and a medium I'm selling. Which did you want to see? :)