The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Drazard

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Drazard » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:58 pm

Syntyche wrote:
Kathulu'sbride wrote:
Syntyche wrote:I'm taking pictures to make a sales post in the next couple days, so if anyone wants comparisons of anything in my profile (for sale or otherwise), I'm happy to add those to the photoshoot.

Would it be possible to have you compare your Avian to any of the toys on my profile? If it is, thank you so much!

My own profile has a complete list of all the toys I own. It doesn't look like I have any of the same ones you do, unfortunately. Is there anything else I can compare to instead? Also, I have two Avians: a small I'm keeping and a medium I'm selling. Which did you want to see? :)

I'd personally love to see your small Nova compared to both the small and medium Avian please! :nomnom:
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:21 pm

Syntyche wrote:
Kathulu'sbride wrote:
Syntyche wrote:I'm taking pictures to make a sales post in the next couple days, so if anyone wants comparisons of anything in my profile (for sale or otherwise), I'm happy to add those to the photoshoot.

Would it be possible to have you compare your Avian to any of the toys on my profile? If it is, thank you so much!

My own profile has a complete list of all the toys I own. It doesn't look like I have any of the same ones you do, unfortunately. Is there anything else I can compare to instead? Also, I have two Avians: a small I'm keeping and a medium I'm selling. Which did you want to see? :)

Hahaha oops my bad! Is it possible than to just compare the medium Avian to any basic household items? A bottle of cum lube would be good if you have one or even some firmness sample discs. Sorry about the confusion and thanks so much!
The Size.....Princess
rovix81

Postby rovix81 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:44 pm

kalas wrote:
rovix81 wrote:Hi All,
I already tried to search but I was not able to find a comparison between
XL Tyson and:
    (i) L Chance Flared (new model) and
    (ii) L Chance Unflared (new model).

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks a lot in advance

Do not have a flared but i do have an Xl Tyson and a L chance (new model)

Kalas,
thanks a lot for your quick reply.
Heads appear to be pretty similar in size, and overall they are very comparable.Do you think is a waste of money to buy a Large Chance if you already can take an XL Tyson, or you found an appreciable difference in feeling so it worth to have both of them?
► Show Spoiler
Raven

Postby Raven » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:52 pm

I would love if you could post measurements of small Nova
- picture of tape from tip to bottom (pref. in a way that the curve doesn't distort the numbers)
- measurements: circumferences of biggest point on head and knot

Thank you
Female, My toys: (all in soft, details under Spoiler)
Fenrir M, Flint m, Meng O, Mountain Drake O, Nova S, Nox S, Pretzal S, Stan m, Tentacle M
► Show Spoiler
kalas

Postby kalas » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:11 am

rovix81 wrote:
kalas wrote:
rovix81 wrote:Hi All,
I already tried to search but I was not able to find a comparison between
XL Tyson and:
    (i) L Chance Flared (new model) and
    (ii) L Chance Unflared (new model).

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks a lot in advance

Do not have a flared but i do have an Xl Tyson and a L chance (new model)

Kalas,
thanks a lot for your quick reply.
Heads appear to be pretty similar in size, and overall they are very comparable.Do you think is a waste of money to buy a Large Chance if you already can take an XL Tyson, or you found an appreciable difference in feeling so it worth to have both of them?

If You can already handle a xl tyson, i would say go with a large flared chance

I do use both of them, my large chance is soft my xl tyson is medium, i can take all of my chance, but i can not hilt my xl tyson
elbarto123123

Postby elbarto123123 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:07 pm

Could anyone compare a LARGE NOX and MEDIUM NOX to any of the following

Large Austin
Large Razor
Large Winston

Medium David
Medium Chance
Medium Austin
Medium Cole
Medium Ridley
Medium Fenrir

Thanks in advance :) Can't decide on wether to get a LARGE or MEDIUM NOX
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:14 pm

Had a request for a comparison of my small FB Drone, small FB Hyaenodon, and small EE Orc on my tumblr the other day - might as well chuck 'em here too!

comp.jpg

► Show Spoiler
3TK

Postby 3TK » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:38 pm

Would love to see a Large Gryphon and a Medium Flared Chance (current, not legacy) comparison. Took some estimates into mind...and both sound great. :liplick: Now I just need to see if those are the sizes I actually want.

A comparison to anything I have (in profile) would be awesome. Or even a comparison against each other (so I know how they both compare in size to each other, since I'm planning on getting both if things pan out well). :dukeretro:

As always, thanks in advance. You folks are great. :misc2:
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:26 pm

3TK wrote:Would love to see a Large Gryphon and a Medium Flared Chance (current, not legacy) comparison. Took some estimates into mind...and both sound great. :liplick: Now I just need to see if those are the sizes I actually want.

A comparison to anything I have (in profile) would be awesome. Or even a comparison against each other (so I know how they both compare in size to each other, since I'm planning on getting both if things pan out well). :dukeretro:

As always, thanks in advance. You folks are great. :misc2:

I can compare them both against s small and medium bumbles if you want?
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
Sans

Postby Sans » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:13 pm

Can I ask someone who has a M Flint and L Sleipnir laying around to give me a comparison photo? :nerdy:
3TK

Postby 3TK » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:01 pm

Kaiser wrote:I can compare them both against s small and medium bumbles if you want?

Sounds perfect! I've been thinking of upgrading my Small Bumble to a Medium, so if you choose to show that one off, too, you'd be doing me a huge favor. :dukeretro: (didn't think to ask for a comparison on that one, since it's a direct upgrade as opposed to a model I don't have)

No pressure if you can't show off both! :smilenox: I'll be happy with just the original request.
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:05 pm

3TK wrote:
Kaiser wrote:I can compare them both against s small and medium bumbles if you want?

Sounds perfect! I've been thinking of upgrading my Small Bumble to a Medium, so if you choose to show that one off, too, you'd be doing me a huge favor. :dukeretro: (didn't think to ask for a comparison on that one, since it's a direct upgrade as opposed to a model I don't have)

No pressure if you can't show off both! :smilenox: I'll be happy with just the original request.

Well considering my medium bumble is one of my pride and joys ill happily show him off :stick:
will post in about half an hour, or until i find the cable to connect my phone to my computer :laugh:
Reviews Completed
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
Reviews In Progress
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:44 pm

PM Request for XL Fenrir and XL Apollo
Photo Nov 15, 7 30 53 PM.jpg

Photo Nov 15, 7 31 11 PM.jpg

Photo Nov 15, 7 30 42 PM.jpg
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:46 pm

3TK wrote:

Boom, here we go
Large gryphon and medium flared chance
Small and medium bumble
All four in a group photo, medium chance would not stay upright without assistance :laugh:
Reviews Completed
Reviews In Progress
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:48 pm

Raven wrote:Can somebody who has any of these toys take measurements/pics for me? (either cm or inch is fine, I can google the other myself) (you can also include comparison with M Tentacle but I don't really need it, pref. numbers)

Nova Small
- picture of tape from tip to bottom (pref. in a way that the curve doesn't distort the numbers)
- measurements: circumferences of biggest point on head and knot
Thank you very much

Because no one else has been able to do Small Nova for you...
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Raven

Postby Raven » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:06 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Because no one else has been able to do Small Nova for you...

Thank you so much <3 I just spent like the last hour or two just staring at pictures of Novas on forums :D So happy that it is in my size range <3
Female, My toys: (all in soft, details under Spoiler)
Fenrir M, Flint m, Meng O, Mountain Drake O, Nova S, Nox S, Pretzal S, Stan m, Tentacle M
► Show Spoiler
3TK

Postby 3TK » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:25 pm

Kaiser wrote: :misc1:

Perfect!! Thank you so much!!

Both the Large Gryphon and Medium F Chance seem to be what I'm looking for; your comparisons definitely cinched that. :dukeretro:

Wow at the difference between Small and Medium Bumble, though! I guess you don't really have a grasp of how large the size jump is until you see them side-by-side.

Thanks a bunch again!! :misc2: :nomnom:
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:31 pm

3TK wrote:
Kaiser wrote: :misc1:

Perfect!! Thank you so much!!

Both the Large Gryphon and Medium F Chance seem to be what I'm looking for; your comparisons definitely cinched that. :dukeretro:

Wow at the difference between Small and Medium Bumble, though! I guess you don't really have a grasp of how large the size jump is until you see them side-by-side.

Thanks a bunch again!! :misc2: :nomnom:

yeah sometimes the size jumps can really surprise you, had a small clayron and decided to get a medium.........hes whole lotta nope :stick: waaaay too big.....pretty though :smile:
Reviews Completed
Reviews In Progress
Codyw99

Postby Codyw99 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:33 pm

Someone have a medium Sleipnir? Would like it compared to something in my profile. Medium Nox, Trent, or Tucker are the best bets. Ones I use the most. Thanks!
:cool:
Fuig

Postby Fuig » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:33 pm

Xl chance, L winston, Med bumble, Med chance, Med Clayton, Med Nova, Med tongue, Med fenrir, small Flint,
Own/Owned:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sharing Experiences”