The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Sushichip

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Sushichip » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:13 pm

I was wondering if someone could post a comparison of mini Flint next to mini/small Sleipnir and small/medium Tucker. I'm looking to get either of these but I'm not sure which one to get for vaginal use. :nerdy: If no one has pictures then any advice on which size I should get based on mini Flint would be appreciated! :widesmile: I can take Flint all the way without any warm up, and can do a bit more stretching in girth still.
katze

Postby katze » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:53 pm

Sushichip wrote:I was wondering if someone could post a comparison of mini Flint next to mini/small Sleipnir and small/medium Tucker. I'm looking to get either of these but I'm not sure which one to get for vaginal use. :nerdy: If no one has pictures then any advice on which size I should get based on mini Flint would be appreciated! :widesmile: I can take Flint all the way without any warm up, and can do a bit more stretching in girth still.

Mini Flint and small Sleipnir:

► Show Spoiler

Small Sleipnir is no joke, he's quite girthy and really blunt! Unless you want something you can work up to/are sure you can handle it, go with the mini. :smilenox:

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | around 40 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:36 am

Sushichip wrote:I was wondering if someone could post a comparison of mini Flint next to mini/small Sleipnir and small/medium Tucker. I'm looking to get either of these but I'm not sure which one to get for vaginal use. :nerdy: If no one has pictures then any advice on which size I should get based on mini Flint would be appreciated! :widesmile: I can take Flint all the way without any warm up, and can do a bit more stretching in girth still.

I can do mini Flint and mini Sleipnir after work tonight! If that would help.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Sushichip

Postby Sushichip » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:47 am

katze wrote:

Mini Flint and small Sleipnir:

► Show Spoiler

Small Sleipnir is no joke, he's quite girthy and really blunt! Unless you want something you can work up to/are sure you can handle it, go with the mini. :smilenox:

Thanks for the pic! Wow, a small is pretty darn big. I'll probably end up getting a mini haha :blush:
Sushichip

Postby Sushichip » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:49 am

blushingkitten wrote:

That would be appreciated! I'm thinking about getting a mini Sleip today but I'll wait for that comparison tonight from you to make sure.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:14 am

Anyone have a Medium Xar to compare to...I dunno, a...

Medium Crash
Medium Pretzel
Small Stan
Medium Bumblehooves
Medium Nox
Medium Trent
Mountain Drake
Medium Clayton
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:55 am

Sushichip wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:

That would be appreciated! I'm thinking about getting a mini Sleip today but I'll wait for that comparison tonight from you to make sure.

I'm sorry, I forgot! :( I'll try again tonight if I remember.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:16 am

Can anybody do a comparison of Blaze and Pearce? And in the same sizes? Preferably I'd like to see Small Blaze & Small Pearce, but I wouldn't mind seeing something like an XL Blaze & XL Pearce either.

I'm trying to see what the toys look like from the front (like you're looking at the belly of the shaft). I already know what they look like from the sides thanks to BD's Actual Size Tool, but it's harder to gauge whether or not I'll like Blaze girth-wise without a visual reference.

And the teenie Blaze I have is throwing me off because it makes the toy look so much smoother and plumper than the website makes it out to be (too bad I don't have a teenie Pearce to help me).
Wait speaking of: a comparison between teenie Blaze and teenie Pearce will also be great if anyone has them! :misc3: :smilenox:

EDIT: Nevermind, turns out I'm getting Blaze anyway lol don't mind me
Last edited by CakeLurker on Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageI made some emojis! Image Feel free to use them for your forum needs! :D Instructions in spoiler!Image

► Show Spoiler

If the dick is not an eldritch abomination, it's not a monster dong.
Villie

Postby Villie » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:04 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:Here you go!~ I basically took all my smaller toys out and figured I could give you a bit of variety with this! Hope this helps! :smile:

Top Row: Mini EE Singe, Lil' vibe bruiser, Lil vibe Crackers
Bottom row: Mini Clayton, OS Snow Leopard, Mini Nocturne, Small Legacy Breeder

20171113_183711-1_1510620153650_resized.jpg

20171113_184042-1_1510620151938_resized.jpg

Wow nearly all of the toys in this are making me jealous haha
That lil vibe cockatrice is so cute

Did you happen to have any more sizes of singe or scorch or have a mini echo to compare the singe against?
seeking: BD: kippy, mini egg plug
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:15 pm

Phelvia wrote:Anyone have a Medium Xar to compare to...I dunno, a...

Medium Crash
Medium Pretzel
Small Stan
Medium Bumblehooves
Medium Nox
Medium Trent
Mountain Drake
Medium Clayton

Bumping just in case because my last post was almost the last of that page and I dunno if people read anything on those >_<
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:17 pm

Phelvia wrote:

Medium Crash
Medium Pretzel
Small Stan
Medium Bumblehooves
Medium Nox
Medium Trent
Mountain Drake
Medium Clayton

Bumping just in case because my last post was almost the last of that page and I dunno if people read anything on those >_<

Here you go. If you need another angle just let me know

M Pretzal M Xar side.jpg

M Pretzal M Xar front.jpg
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:39 pm

LittleRedVixen wrote:
Phelvia wrote:

Medium Crash
Medium Pretzel
Small Stan
Medium Bumblehooves
Medium Nox
Medium Trent
Mountain Drake
Medium Clayton

Here you go. If you need another angle just let me know

M Pretzal M Xar side.jpg

M Pretzal M Xar front.jpg

Hmmm...
Can you do a pic similar to the 2nd one but with them laying next to each other to get a better idea of the thickness?

Thanks btw!
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:28 am

Phelvia wrote:Hmmm...
Can you do a pic similar to the 2nd one but with them laying next to each other to get a better idea of the thickness?

Thanks btw!

Here it is :):
WP_20180309_15_22_32_Pro.jpg

ImageImage
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:56 am

LittleRedVixen wrote:
Phelvia wrote:Hmmm...

Thanks btw!

Here it is :):
WP_20180309_15_22_32_Pro.jpg

Thank you! :laugh:
Pretty colors you have for them both!
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:07 am

Phelvia wrote:Thank you! :laugh:
Pretty colors you have for them both!

Thanks, I got Pretzal secondhand and the Xar is a Custom to look like Chance's Natural :smilenox:

ImageImage
Fruityrumpusasshole

Postby Fruityrumpusasshole » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:55 pm

I'm willing to do comparisons with anything in my collection if anyone is interested
► Show Spoiler
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:07 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I'm willing to do comparisons with anything in my collection if anyone is interested
► Show Spoiler

Is it okay with your GF if I can see a comparison of her Echo, Nocturne, and Demogorgon? They're all minis and I'm often on the fence with the last two. I used Echo before so it's the perfect reference to have for them. But only if it's okay with both of you lol
ImageI made some emojis! Image Feel free to use them for your forum needs! :D Instructions in spoiler!Image

► Show Spoiler

Fruityrumpusasshole

Postby Fruityrumpusasshole » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:49 pm

CakeLurker wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I'm willing to do comparisons with anything in my collection if anyone is interested
► Show Spoiler

Is it okay with your GF if I can see a comparison of her Echo, Nocturne, and Demogorgon? They're all minis and I'm often on the fence with the last two. I used Echo before so it's the perfect reference to have for them. But only if it's okay with both of you lol

of course! I have all her toys here. I'll take some pics of them tonight!
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:53 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:of course! I have all her toys here. I'll take some pics of them tonight!

*insert intense vibrating gif here* AAAAAAAAA can't wait! Ty both! :misc2: :smilenox:

► Show Spoiler

Fruityrumpusasshole

Postby Fruityrumpusasshole » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:34 am

CakeLurker wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:of course! I have all her toys here. I'll take some pics of them tonight!

*insert intense vibrating gif here* AAAAAAAAA can't wait! Ty both! :misc2: :smilenox:

(pardon the work desk)
► Show Spoiler

Hope that helps :smilenox:

Return to “Sharing Experiences”