Page 380 of 386

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:16 pm
by KnotyDes
Blue Sapphire wrote:Still no one here able to compare a small and/or mid Dexter with a M Nox, M Roland, M Nocturne or S Flint? There are just so few non-XL dexter around in this forum it seems :bugeyed:

This is just my opinion, but dexter is kinda a meh toy. Sure its based on a character, which is a reason I got mine. In use its just lacklustre, the shaft is very plain and does do anything for me. The knot is the only redeeming feature, its very big and feels amazing.

If you want a good knot or you are into the fantasy behind the toy get one. It is a good looking toy, a pity it isn't popular. Hope this helps.

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:25 pm
by KnotyDes
Compairison of XL Bruiser, Dexter, Diego, Cole and Tucker for Fruitbat

its a largish photo dump so: https://imgur.com/a/XsyzWjT

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:27 pm
by Fruitbat
KnotyDes wrote:Compairison of XL Bruiser, Dexter, Diego, Cole and Tucker for Fruitbat

its a largish photo dump so: https://imgur.com/a/XsyzWjT


:bugeyed: :bugeyed: Oh, thank you, now I definitely WANT XL Cole!

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:39 am
by Blue Sapphire
Dracon Ra wrote:
Blue Sapphire wrote:Still no one here able to compare a small and/or mid Dexter with a M Nox, M Roland, M Nocturne or S Flint? There are just so few non-XL dexter around in this forum it seems :bugeyed:


I can take pics of med Dexter, M Nox and S Flint when I get home at the end of the week.


That would be great, thanks! That would surely help me figuring out which size to choose :smile:


KnotyDes wrote:
Blue Sapphire wrote: :words:

This is just my opinion, but dexter is kinda a meh toy. Sure its based on a character, which is a reason I got mine. In use its just lacklustre, the shaft is very plain and does do anything for me. The knot is the only redeeming feature, its very big and feels amazing.

If you want a good knot or you are into the fantasy behind the toy get one. It is a good looking toy, a pity it isn't popular. Hope this helps.


Well indeed it is quite a bit for the fantasy. Plus, in my case texture quite fast can be too much (which, sadly, is my problem with my Flint), hence the lack of texture shouldn`t be too much of a problem. I usually am looking for toys to both thrust and - for the lazy days - sit on, so I thought te Dexter should work out. For me the knot shouldn`t be too thick, which I am unsure between getting an S or M, wich is the reason for me to get some pictures to compare :smilenox: Thank you for sharing your pics, by the way :smile:

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:43 pm
by KnotyDes
Blue Sapphire wrote:Well indeed it is quite a bit for the fantasy. Plus, in my case texture quite fast can be too much (which, sadly, is my problem with my Flint), hence the lack of texture shouldn`t be too much of a problem. I usually am looking for toys to both thrust and - for the lazy days - sit on, so I thought te Dexter should work out. For me the knot shouldn`t be too thick, which I am unsure between getting an S or M, wich is the reason for me to get some pictures to compare :smilenox: Thank you for sharing your pics, by the way :smile:

Your welcome.
I can make dexter work for me, it just not a toy that I will actively seek out. If you do get one I hope it works out for you.

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Fri May 25, 2018 7:50 am
by Dracon Ra
Blue Sapphire wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:
Blue Sapphire wrote:Still no one here able to compare a small and/or mid Dexter with a M Nox, M Roland, M Nocturne or S Flint? There are just so few non-XL dexter around in this forum it seems :bugeyed:


I can take pics of med Dexter, M Nox and S Flint when I get home at the end of the week.


That would be great, thanks! That would surely help me figuring out which size to choose :smile:


Here you go:

20180525_162750_resized.jpg

20180525_162816_resized.jpg

20180525_162856_resized.jpg

20180525_162934_resized.jpg

20180525_162955_resized.jpg


The pics don't really do it justice, the knot is quite bigger then Flint, more closer to the med Flint, I'd say.


Blue Sapphire wrote:Well indeed it is quite a bit for the fantasy. Plus, in my case texture quite fast can be too much (which, sadly, is my problem with my Flint), hence the lack of texture shouldn`t be too much of a problem. I usually am looking for toys to both thrust and - for the lazy days - sit on, so I thought te Dexter should work out. For me the knot shouldn`t be too thick, which I am unsure between getting an S or M, wich is the reason for me to get some pictures to compare :smilenox: Thank you for sharing your pics, by the way :smile:


If texture is the problem, you might want to look into Echo, similar to Flint, less texture, but longer.

Small Flint with med and large Echo:

20180525_163035_resized.jpg

20180525_163057_resized.jpg

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 4:39 am
by Blue Sapphire
Dracon Ra wrote:
Blue Sapphire wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:
I can take pics of med Dexter, M Nox and S Flint when I get home at the end of the week.


That would be great, thanks! That would surely help me figuring out which size to choose :smile:


Here you go:

► Show Spoiler


The pics don't really do it justice, the knot is quite bigger then Flint, more closer to the med Flint, I'd say.


Blue Sapphire wrote: :words:


If texture is the problem, you might want to look into Echo, similar to Flint, less texture, but longer.

Small Flint with med and large Echo:
► Show Spoiler


Thank you, that`s exactly the pictures I wanted! Now I have an Idea about the size of the Dexter :smile:
So now I can figure out which to buy. Just need to find out how much of a challenge I wanna take :widesmile:

I haven`t had the Echo on my radar, but I guess I`ll look into him as well, he indeed looks good :smile:

Thanks again for helping me out with these pictures :smile: :smile:

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 6:32 pm
by raspberrri
katze wrote:
Padre wrote:
katze wrote:I now have a large Batou from SB to take comparison pics of!!


Ooh, I'm really looking to get one of those!! Got my eyes set on a Large soft :bugeyed:
Could you do one with a small Nox and a mini flint? Thanks!
I'm sorry I keep bothering everyone in this thread haha I'm just decidedly a visual person and need to see photos of toys to gauge the size


Small Nox, large Batou, mini Flint! :dukeretro:

Image
Image
Image


I love your Batou! Mine is teal and purple, too! :D

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:36 am
by Bye Curiosity
Can anyone compare a medium Pearce with a large Echo? Are there photos already on here?

Also, I would like to see large tentacle (tako), extra large ika and a large or extra large Kona compared side by side. They don’t have to be all three, it can be 2 of the 3.

Thank you for your time.

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:28 pm
by Must <3 monsters 97
Can anyone compare a Bad dragon mini, small and medium Fenrir, Twin tails' small and mini anubite, or a small and mini Exotic erotic's subwoofer next to a soda can? I am looking to delve into knots and I am not sure what I can take. I have never even measured my penis bearing partners' girths before so I do not even know my limits. All I know is if it is smaller than my fist I can handle it because I can't insert my fist, I got curious and tried once.

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:20 pm
by KnotyDes
Who wants XL Moko compared to anything i have?

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:39 am
by Dracon Ra
Bye Curiosity wrote:Can anyone compare a medium Pearce with a large Echo? Are there photos already on here?



20180622_163010_resized.jpg


20180622_162858_resized.jpg

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:58 pm
by Bye Curiosity
Dracon Ra wrote:
Bye Curiosity wrote:Can anyone compare a medium Pearce with a large Echo? Are there photos already on here?



20180622_163010_resized.jpg


20180622_162858_resized.jpg


Thank you. The echo is definitely longer... But just as thick looking....

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:29 am
by Harbenz
KnotyDes wrote:Who wants XL Moko compared to anything i have?

L Flint and XL Clayton, please? And could you take the exact measurements of the head and max wide? I doubt I get an XL Moko because is too big, but the L is not that big, this model is one of these that have a silly size jump :unamused:

Dracon Ra wrote: :misc1:

Oh, I love that Pearce, it's a shame they don't do fades on him :misc5: :crying:

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:36 am
by Dracon Ra
Bye Curiosity wrote:Thank you. The echo is definitely longer... But just as thick looking....


Echo is slightly thinner.

Harbenz wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote: :misc1:

Oh, I love that Pearce, it's a shame they don't do fades on him :misc5: :crying:


Yes, he's beautiful, one of the first drops back when he was new, I just couldn't resist.

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:55 am
by KnotyDes
Harbenz wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:Who wants XL Moko compared to anything i have?

L Flint and XL Clayton, please? And could you take the exact measurements of the head and max wide? I doubt I get an XL Moko because is too big, but the L is not that big, this model is one of these that have a silly size jump :unamused:

sure. I'll get some picts up sometime today or tomorrow.

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:48 pm
by KnotyDes
Harbenz wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:Who wants XL Moko compared to anything i have?

L Flint and XL Clayton, please? And could you take the exact measurements of the head and max wide? I doubt I get an XL Moko because is too big, but the L is not that big, this model is one of these that have a silly size jump :unamused:

here ya go got a few measurements in metric as well https://imgur.com/a/wL0VrLA

Image

Moko's base is HUGE btw

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:41 am
by Harbenz
KnotyDes wrote:here ya go got a few measurements in metric as well https://imgur.com/a/wL0VrLA

Image

Moko's base is HUGE btw

Thanks you. Wow, it's even bigger than I thought :bugeyed: maybe the L is not bad at all :blush: I like huge bases, but Moko's is not very visual.
Though I never used the imperial system except for screens and sex toys, after so many time now I don't know measure correctly a big cock in centimeters :psyduck:

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:09 am
by KnotyDes
Harbenz wrote:Thanks you. Wow, it's even bigger than I thought :bugeyed: maybe the L is not bad at all :blush: I like huge bases, but Moko's is not very visual.
Though I never used the imperial system except for screens and sex toys, after so many time now I don't know measure correctly a big cock in centimeters :psyduck:

It a pretty gentle toy considering how thick it gets. It would be a decent trainer for 4" thick toys. For me the big problem with moko is i can only ride it one way. The curve does not agree with me at all doggie or reverse cowboy. It makes up for it by being fantastic riding it the "right" way.

I agree the base isn't very detailed, just big. The base is like 3"+ thick. This makes moko very stable, it great for riding.

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:23 pm
by Bye Curiosity
Dracon Ra wrote:
Bye Curiosity wrote:Thank you. The echo is definitely longer... But just as thick looking....


Echo is slightly thinner.


Yeah it is. I’m trying to get something that is less thick and scary looking than a medium Pearce, so I’m probably better off with either a small Echo or a medium Echo.