The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
lizardbreath

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby lizardbreath » Sun May 20, 2018 6:38 pm

one size hanns and a small EE Yacuruna
Attachments
DSC05769.jpg
DSC05768.jpg
DSC05767.jpg
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
selling at dragonmoor.com
Blue Sapphire

Postby Blue Sapphire » Mon May 21, 2018 5:31 am

Still no one here able to compare a small and/or mid Dexter with a M Nox, M Roland, M Nocturne or S Flint? There are just so few non-XL dexter around in this forum it seems :bugeyed:
Optimism is the result of not knowing all or ignoring the relevant facts :bugeyed:
... aaaaaaand I like cynicism :widesmile:
By the way: Always in for a nice chat, so send a PM, if you feel chatty :smile:
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Mon May 21, 2018 10:25 am

Blue Sapphire wrote:Still no one here able to compare a small and/or mid Dexter with a M Nox, M Roland, M Nocturne or S Flint? There are just so few non-XL dexter around in this forum it seems :bugeyed:

I can take pics of med Dexter, M Nox and S Flint when I get home at the end of the week.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon May 21, 2018 2:16 pm

Blue Sapphire wrote:Still no one here able to compare a small and/or mid Dexter with a M Nox, M Roland, M Nocturne or S Flint? There are just so few non-XL dexter around in this forum it seems :bugeyed:

This is just my opinion, but dexter is kinda a meh toy. Sure its based on a character, which is a reason I got mine. In use its just lacklustre, the shaft is very plain and does do anything for me. The knot is the only redeeming feature, its very big and feels amazing.

If you want a good knot or you are into the fantasy behind the toy get one. It is a good looking toy, a pity it isn't popular. Hope this helps.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue May 22, 2018 8:25 pm

Compairison of XL Bruiser, Dexter, Diego, Cole and Tucker for Fruitbat

its a largish photo dump so: https://imgur.com/a/XsyzWjT
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Fruitbat

Postby Fruitbat » Tue May 22, 2018 9:27 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Compairison of XL Bruiser, Dexter, Diego, Cole and Tucker for Fruitbat

its a largish photo dump so: https://imgur.com/a/XsyzWjT

:bugeyed: :bugeyed: Oh, thank you, now I definitely WANT XL Cole!
Blue Sapphire

Postby Blue Sapphire » Wed May 23, 2018 9:39 am

Dracon Ra wrote:

I can take pics of med Dexter, M Nox and S Flint when I get home at the end of the week.

That would be great, thanks! That would surely help me figuring out which size to choose :smile:

KnotyDes wrote:
Blue Sapphire wrote: :words:

This is just my opinion, but dexter is kinda a meh toy. Sure its based on a character, which is a reason I got mine. In use its just lacklustre, the shaft is very plain and does do anything for me. The knot is the only redeeming feature, its very big and feels amazing.

If you want a good knot or you are into the fantasy behind the toy get one. It is a good looking toy, a pity it isn't popular. Hope this helps.

Well indeed it is quite a bit for the fantasy. Plus, in my case texture quite fast can be too much (which, sadly, is my problem with my Flint), hence the lack of texture shouldn`t be too much of a problem. I usually am looking for toys to both thrust and - for the lazy days - sit on, so I thought te Dexter should work out. For me the knot shouldn`t be too thick, which I am unsure between getting an S or M, wich is the reason for me to get some pictures to compare :smilenox: Thank you for sharing your pics, by the way :smile:
Optimism is the result of not knowing all or ignoring the relevant facts :bugeyed:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed May 23, 2018 12:43 pm

Blue Sapphire wrote:Well indeed it is quite a bit for the fantasy. Plus, in my case texture quite fast can be too much (which, sadly, is my problem with my Flint), hence the lack of texture shouldn`t be too much of a problem. I usually am looking for toys to both thrust and - for the lazy days - sit on, so I thought te Dexter should work out. For me the knot shouldn`t be too thick, which I am unsure between getting an S or M, wich is the reason for me to get some pictures to compare :smilenox: Thank you for sharing your pics, by the way :smile:

Your welcome.
I can make dexter work for me, it just not a toy that I will actively seek out. If you do get one I hope it works out for you.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri May 25, 2018 7:50 am

Blue Sapphire wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:

That would be great, thanks! That would surely help me figuring out which size to choose :smile:

Here you go:

20180525_162750_resized.jpg

20180525_162816_resized.jpg

20180525_162856_resized.jpg

20180525_162934_resized.jpg

20180525_162955_resized.jpg

The pics don't really do it justice, the knot is quite bigger then Flint, more closer to the med Flint, I'd say.

Blue Sapphire wrote:Well indeed it is quite a bit for the fantasy. Plus, in my case texture quite fast can be too much (which, sadly, is my problem with my Flint), hence the lack of texture shouldn`t be too much of a problem. I usually am looking for toys to both thrust and - for the lazy days - sit on, so I thought te Dexter should work out. For me the knot shouldn`t be too thick, which I am unsure between getting an S or M, wich is the reason for me to get some pictures to compare :smilenox: Thank you for sharing your pics, by the way :smile:

If texture is the problem, you might want to look into Echo, similar to Flint, less texture, but longer.

Small Flint with med and large Echo:

20180525_163035_resized.jpg

20180525_163057_resized.jpg
Blue Sapphire

Postby Blue Sapphire » Sat May 26, 2018 4:39 am

Dracon Ra wrote:
Blue Sapphire wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:

Here you go:

► Show Spoiler

The pics don't really do it justice, the knot is quite bigger then Flint, more closer to the med Flint, I'd say.

Blue Sapphire wrote: :words:

If texture is the problem, you might want to look into Echo, similar to Flint, less texture, but longer.

Small Flint with med and large Echo:
► Show Spoiler

Thank you, that`s exactly the pictures I wanted! Now I have an Idea about the size of the Dexter :smile:
So now I can figure out which to buy. Just need to find out how much of a challenge I wanna take :widesmile:

I haven`t had the Echo on my radar, but I guess I`ll look into him as well, he indeed looks good :smile:

Thanks again for helping me out with these pictures :smile: :smile: