The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Xenebron

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Xenebron » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:14 pm

Thank you for the info :)
beeber

Postby beeber » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:28 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
beeber wrote:Hi everyone :) ,

I'm new here and I'm seriously considering buying a very large dildo. The biggest ones I have now are Bam and Rambone (also Holmes), they are very good and I'm happy with them it's just that I need something bigger. So I'm looking for advice. I've pre-selected a couple - XXXL Seahorse, Centaur (both from Mr. Hankey) or XL Chance (yes, I love horse dick :D). The problem is, I can't really find a comparison in size between an XL Chance/Centaur, XXXL Seahorse and a dildo I own (Holmes, Bam, Rambone) so I can't really put things in perspective. Since they are quite expensive, I don't wanna do it blind and numbers aren't very visual. I'd be very happy for anyone to point me to or post a picture of them side to side. Pretty please :). Also if you have any advice in general as for what my next dildo should be, that'd be very welcome as well.

Thanks in advance

i have all three. here is a comparison i did in the past of the Centaur and Chance. https://imgur.com/a/Qtgb8 I can do some of all 3 and any other toy i own if you want. Check my profile for my collection. I will say that El Rey is an amazing toy, i highly recommend it.

As for the differences between Chance and Centaur. the Centaur design is a hybrid of human and Equine. the head is a nice combo of both, pointed like a human gland, but with the flare of a equine and its nicely textured as well, heck the whole toy is well textured. While Chance is relatively smooth, not gloss, more velvety.

The medial ring is a lot lower on the shaft than on Chance, which means you can get some nice, long, easy thrusts with the Centaur. With Chance you can pop the medial ring in and out with the same thrust length.

Getting past the medial on the centaur is not as easy as it is with Chance. As long as you are comfortable with depth play getting past Chances medial ring is rather easy and depending on how deep you are thrusting it will pass over your prostate. well at least for me if does. working Chances medial ring is, for me, the highlight of the toy. that and the length and ease of use. The Centaur's medial ring is a bit harder to work with. I'd say it starts roughly 4-5" from the base and it also thicker than Chance's and very textured. this makes taking the medial ring more of a task than Chance. first off you already has 10-12" of toy in you then you have to press down, relax and the ring with work its way in. Relax a bit more, take more of the toy, now your about 2-3" away from the base and your only an inch or two past the ring. All you can do is bounce a bit.

the "sheath" On both of them is difficult to take. You really have to put in a lot on training to fully hilt either of these beasts. Chances starts Somewhere between 3-5" past the medial ring and is quite thick and difficult to take. the Centaurs actually starts at the medial ring which explains the extra thickness and texture.

Both Chance and the Centaur are fantastic toys. I can not honestly tell you which one I enjoy more. Chance is just a really nice easy toy to use and the action of popping that medial ring in and out make doing deep thrusts with Chance fantastic. while the Centaur's texture's do a great job of stimulating everything at all times. If you can i would say get both, wait till next month. Both BD and MHT have Black Friday sales. you will probably be able to get at least a 20% discount on both sites. MHT has a birthday discount of 25% off, there is a link of their website about it.

the XXXL Seahorse is a texture monster, can get up to 5" thick and is 15" insert-able. It is a monster. I got mine in med-firm, and wow is it intense toy. i would recommend getting it in 75% unless you really like firm toys.

Hi, thanks a million for the info :-). It seems like the centaur is the one for me since I love textures. The seahorse seems like an insanity but if I look at the dimensions, it sounds like a good step up from the centaur. The biggest I have now is bam or rambone so what do you think, should I buy both the centaur and the seahorse or just the centaur? As per the pictures, a comparison shot between seahorse, centaur and something I own (rambone, Holmes or bam) would be awesome. Thanks again :-)
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:49 pm

beeber wrote:Hi, thanks a million for the info :-). It seems like the centaur is the one for me since I love textures. The seahorse seems like an insanity but if I look at the dimensions, it sounds like a good step up from the centaur. The biggest I have now is bam or rambone so what do you think, should I buy both the centaur and the seahorse or just the centaur? As per the pictures, a comparison shot between seahorse, centaur and something I own (rambone, Holmes or bam) would be awesome. Thanks again :-)

I'll get some picture's up when i get the time. I only have the Centaur and Seahorse though. I never managed to pick up a rambone, Holmes or bam. I had/have a cyclops and Super manly cock and balls. I learned that silicone is a much better material for sex toys then the crap that those other are made of.

Also if these three are your biggest toys, I would recommend getting a Seahorse in a smaller size. all three of those toys are three inches thick or less. the XXXL Seahorse reaches 5" thick. that is at the base, but still the toy is massive. Its also long enough that playing with it solo can be awkward. that said as long as you can easily take the head of the Seahorse you can train on it. the Size really depends on what you want, do you want a toy that you can comfortably use or something to train for?

You will probably do fine with the XXL Centaur.

P.S. you can also get custom colors from Mr. H. its a bit pricey, but pretty colors.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:51 pm

beeber wrote:As per the pictures, a comparison shot between seahorse, centaur and something I own (rambone, Holmes or bam) would be awesome. Thanks again :-)

here are some pictures. I didn't have a banana so a bottle of cum lube will have to suffice.:laugh:
https://imgur.com/a/rpPtR5n

One more thing. if you want giant horse toys, ya might wanna check out Exotic Erotics. the Lifecast Jackson is a monster. 19" insertable and 3.1"/10"circ head. Henry is their second biggest with only slightly smaller dimensions. http://www.exotic-erotics.com/store/ind ... page=index
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Xenebron

Postby Xenebron » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:39 pm

Could someone please compare:

M Nox with L Crash
Old XL Fenrir with XL Crash

Thank you
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:35 am

I'm new here and I'm seriously considering buying a very large dildo. The biggest ones I have now are Bam and Rambone (also Holmes), they are very good and I'm happy with them it's just that I need something bigger. So I'm looking for advice. I've pre-selected a couple - XXXL Seahorse, Centaur (both from Mr. Hankey) or XL Chance (yes, I love horse dick :D). The problem is, I can't really find a comparison in size between an XL Chance/Centaur, XXXL Seahorse and a dildo I own (Holmes, Bam, Rambone) so I can't really put things in perspective. Since they are quite expensive, I don't wanna do it blind and numbers aren't very visual. I'd be very happy for anyone to point me to or post a picture of them side to side. Pretty please :). Also if you have any advice in general as for what my next dildo should be, that'd be very welcome as well.

Thanks in advance

Hey, I only have the Seahorse, but in LARGE instead of XXXL. I put also a L El Rey, Chode and CutlerX.
comparison_0.jpg

comparison_1.jpg

comparison_2.jpg

(these are older pics of CutlerX but I include it anyways)
file.jpg

file1.jpg
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
beeber

Postby beeber » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:44 am

Harbenz wrote:

Thanks in advance

Hey, I only have the Seahorse, but in LARGE instead of XXXL. I put also a L El Rey, Chode and CutlerX.
comparison_0.jpg

comparison_1.jpg

comparison_2.jpg

(these are older pics of CutlerX but I include it anyways)
file.jpg

file1.jpg

Thanks a lot for the pics, the seahorse looks insane, shame it isn't in xxxl, but even this looks big. As per the XXL centaur, does anyone have that? It'd be awesome to be able to compare it. What do you guys think I should get then? I wanna have a comfortable and a training toy, biggest versions of centaur and seahorse seem to fit the bill pretty good, bud I'm open to suggestions. Thanks :-)
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:06 am

beeber wrote:Thanks a lot for the pics, the seahorse looks insane, shame it isn't in xxxl, but even this looks big. As per the XXL centaur, does anyone have that? It'd be awesome to be able to compare it. What do you guys think I should get then? I wanna have a comfortable and a training toy, biggest versions of centaur and seahorse seem to fit the bill pretty good, bud I'm open to suggestions. Thanks :-)

If the biggest you have is Bam, it's only 8.5" circumference and barely 9" usable, XXL Centaur is 8.75" just at the head, Rambone is 13.5" usable but just 7.5" circumference. I don't know if comfortable is the word, I think is a slightly challenge at least (down the ring for sure). And XXL Seahorse is just a madness. Seahorse in my opinion is a toy for enjoy its aggesive texture, not training stretching or so. As I don't know your tastes I can't recommend an alternative model, but I'll don't get anything thicker than 10" at your level.
Mr. Hankey's have Cyber monday sale on November 26, so probably is the best moment to buy.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
beeber

Postby beeber » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:16 pm

Harbenz wrote:
beeber wrote:Thanks a lot for the pics, the seahorse looks insane, shame it isn't in xxxl, but even this looks big. As per the XXL centaur, does anyone have that? It'd be awesome to be able to compare it. What do you guys think I should get then? I wanna have a comfortable and a training toy, biggest versions of centaur and seahorse seem to fit the bill pretty good, bud I'm open to suggestions. Thanks :-)

If the biggest you have is Bam, it's only 8.5" circumference and barely 9" usable, XXL Centaur is 8.75" just at the head, Rambone is 13.5" usable but just 7.5" circumference. I don't know if comfortable is the word, I think is a slightly challenge at least (down the ring for sure). And XXL Seahorse is just a madness. Seahorse in my opinion is a toy for enjoy its aggesive texture, not training stretching or so. As I don't know your tastes I can't recommend an alternative model, but I'll don't get anything thicker than 10" at your level.
Mr. Hankey's have Cyber monday sale on November 26, so probably is the best moment to buy.

Thanks again. Yeah, no seahorse for me, or maybe only large. I'll go for the centaur. As per my preferences, I like texture, big and deep and challenges. If it resembles a human dick, that's all the better.
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:36 am

beeber wrote:Thanks again. Yeah, no seahorse for me, or maybe only large. I'll go for the centaur. As per my preferences, I like texture, big and deep and challenges. If it resembles a human dick, that's all the better.

If you really like texture Seahorse in large is a valid option, it's 11" near the base so you'll have some work there (go soft, though). About deep stretching, El Rey is shaped like Bam (huge head, thinner base, can bend) and in my experience it works well, doesn't have wrinkles like others models but it's texture is strong (if you like this shape but with scales check the Dragon), I have El Rey in large for almost a year and I hilted it recently (was a bit long for me) the swell feels good and makes easy to stretch. Big daddy is tapered like John Holmes, check the large. And the lifecasts, all has texture too, I love my CutlerX. Chode is great to stretching and sit on it, but its smooth.
:psyduck:
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
AnimalPun

Postby AnimalPun » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:50 pm

Could someone please compare a Large EE Yacuruna to a Medium Crackers, or anything in my checklist, or to anything at all really? Pretty sure I want the large but I'd like to see at least one comparison to be sure...
Twenty six - Bio-Female - Queer - Checklist!
NightSergal

Postby NightSergal » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:30 pm

Hi everyone! Please, could anybody make a short gif or video with firm Flint in large size to show how it shrinks? I want to understand what have I done last Friday. :misc8:
Noll

Postby Noll » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:07 am

There's a thread dedicated to that: Firmness Comparison Thread :smile:
I don't think there's a gif and/or video that corresponds to your criterias, but one never knows...
List of toys owned in profile.
NightSergal

Postby NightSergal » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:22 am

Noll wrote:There's a thread dedicated to that: Firmness Comparison Thread :smile:
I don't think there's a gif and/or video that corresponds to your criterias, but one never knows...

Oh, what a good thread! Thank you.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:59 am

Because I can't find any pics of what I'm looking for....

Anyone able to do pics of a medium Flint compared to a Medium Nova, Medium Xar, medium Apollo, medium Spritz, and/or medium bumblehooves?
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:00 am

I have a Cassius from Primal Hardwere. I have many XL toys to compare it to. All you have to do is ask. :laugh:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
katze

Postby katze » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:18 pm

Can anyone give me the measurements for a large Diego?

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
CelSwift

Postby CelSwift » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:16 am

So looking at maybe getting my first BD soon ish hopefully.
But the size tool seems off to me, maybe I'm using it wrong?
Does anyone have both a medium and large "Rex"?
Looking for a girth comparison mostly and size comparison to like, a person/hand.
:misc14: :misc2: :misc15:
Snowblind

Postby Snowblind » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:30 am

Blue Sapphire wrote:Anyone here who owns a small and/or medium Dexter and can put it next to one of the following?

Medium Nox
Medium Roland

Here's my medium Roland, small Dexter, and medium Nox! All in firm.
I realize Roland's girth looks similar to Dexter's here, but there is a notable, visible difference IRL.

DexterCompa2.png
DexterCompa1.png
Have:
► Show Spoiler

Want:All the silicone. :scheming: :misc9: :misc8:
Padre

Postby Padre » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:24 am

Alright, here's a weird one:

I'm thinking about getting a Rex. I know the small knot is a piece of cake to me, but the medium knot is 0.5 bigger than my current thickest toy.
My thickest toy is currently a Hunter (or a Medium Zaratan in firm, that actually feels thicker despite being thinner), and when warmed up well I can somewhat-comfortably wear that one. It's still a struggle to make work though, and hurts if I'm too impatient. I think I have the potential for a liiiittle more, but Rex' 0.5 more has me a bit sceptical.

So, basically my question is: How bad is Rex' knot? Is that a forgiving 8, or a harsh one? How difficult is he to knot?

I would also love to see a photo comparison of a medium or small Rex to any of my toys, if possible!
► Show Spoiler
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]

Return to “Sharing Experiences”