The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Bye Curiosity

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Bye Curiosity » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:05 pm

Here’s something I’ve never thought about asking until now. I’m not planning to buy this immediately, but I would like a hindsight in the future:

Can anyone compare a medium Pearce to a medium Nox. I thought I might be able to take a medium Nox, but past experiences tells me it might be a tad bit too thick.
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:54 pm

Bye Curiosity wrote:Here’s something I’ve never thought about asking until now. I’m not planning to buy this immediately, but I would like a hindsight in the future:

Can anyone compare a medium Pearce to a medium Nox. I thought I might be able to take a medium Nox, but past experiences tells me it might be a tad bit too thick.

Medium Pearce is 8" circumference, while medium Nox is 6.5".

NoxPearce.jpg

NoxPearce1.jpg

NoxPearce2.jpg
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:47 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Bye Curiosity wrote:Here’s something I’ve never thought about asking until now. I’m not planning to buy this immediately, but I would like a hindsight in the future:

Medium Pearce is 8" circumference, while medium Nox is 6.5".

NoxPearce.jpg

NoxPearce1.jpg

NoxPearce2.jpg

Oh yeah, I think I can take a medium Nox. Btw, your peace is beautiful....
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
Padre

Postby Padre » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:10 am

I'm still looking for my perfect knot toy -- Does anyone happen to have a PH Growler to compare to one of my toys? :widesmile:
► Show Spoiler

If you have a Growler but none of my toys, I'd honestly also be happy about some general size gauge pics, like holding in a hand or on a desk with some clutter. I'm having trouble picturing its size in general...
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:13 pm

I know I asked this before and I will ask again. Does anyone have the largest Kona , largest Ika, and a large tentacle (Tako) to compare? I’ve always wanted a kona, but I’m almost confident that I can fit with the X-tra large kona, but I don’t know if that’s too much. I’ve also wanted an Ika, but I wonder how much can I take and if it’ll hurt if it hits me inside.

► Show Spoiler

Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:47 pm

Is there really no comparisons to Votan? That’s sad...

► Show Spoiler

Pasdebol

Postby Pasdebol » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:03 pm

Padre wrote:Alright, here's a weird one:

I'm thinking about getting a Rex. I know the small knot is a piece of cake to me, but the medium knot is 0.5 bigger than my current thickest toy.
My thickest toy is currently a Hunter (or a Medium Zaratan in firm, that actually feels thicker despite being thinner), and when warmed up well I can somewhat-comfortably wear that one. It's still a struggle to make work though, and hurts if I'm too impatient. I think I have the potential for a liiiittle more, but Rex' 0.5 more has me a bit sceptical.

So, basically my question is: How bad is Rex' knot? Is that a forgiving 8, or a harsh one? How difficult is he to knot?

I would also love to see a photo comparison of a medium or small Rex to any of my toys, if possible!
► Show Spoiler
I have a mini, small and medium Rex to be compared to a small Nox.
I'll post it as soon as I can.
► Show Spoiler
Pasdebol

Postby Pasdebol » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:22 am

As promised:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Padre

Postby Padre » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:37 am

Pasdebol wrote:As promised:
► Show Spoiler

Thank you very much!! I assume that's the mini and small Rex? :) I'm mainly interested in the medium, how much "worse" than the small is it in your opinion?
Pasdebol

Postby Pasdebol » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:33 am

Padre wrote:
► Show Spoiler

Thank you very much!! I assume that's the mini and small Rex? :) I'm mainly interested in the medium, how much "worse" than the small is it in your opinion?

No these are small and medium Rex.
Do you want me to add the mini Rex?
► Show Spoiler
Padre

Postby Padre » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:41 am

Pasdebol wrote:
Padre wrote:
► Show Spoiler

No these are small and medium Rex.
Do you want me to add the mini Rex?

Oh wow, really? :bugeyed: I imagined the medium to be a lot bigger than that, going off of measurements alone! In that case those pics really helped me, thank you! No need for the mini ;)
Pasdebol

Postby Pasdebol » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:21 am

Medium Rex shaft is quite similar to nox's.
It's knot is way too big for me but makes it good for thrusting as it grows suddenly and can't get its way inside.

Small Rex shaft is smaller while its knot is bigger than Nox.
► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:33 pm

HodgePodge Entourage's small slyph with a medium archer and medium cole
Attachments
IMG_1250.jpg
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:36 pm

lizardbreath wrote:HodgePodge Entourage's small slyph with a medium archer and medium cole

Love the coloring for Archer

► Show Spoiler

lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed May 01, 2019 7:35 am

Bye Curiosity wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:HodgePodge Entourage's small slyph with a medium archer and medium cole

Love the coloring for Archer

thank you :)
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed May 01, 2019 7:36 am

med cole, small axle, med archer
Attachments
IMG_1252.jpeg
IMG_1251.jpeg
Pretzal queen!!
[
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat May 04, 2019 5:51 am

Taking a chance since this site isn't very active anymore.

Anywho.

Would anyone be able to verify the measurements on a medium and large Zaratan? Specifically: the head? I'd also like to see a medium or large Zaratan (head, mainly) against a medium Flint or medium or large Sleipnir. Thanks!

Edit: If possible, too, would love to see a medium Stan and/or large Votan next to toys like medium Flint, large Sleipnir. Definitely would like to know if the measures for a medium Stan are correct. Where does the 10" circ start for the shaft, and is the head truly 9" circumference or is it larger? Thanks!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Padre

Postby Padre » Sat May 04, 2019 6:48 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Taking a chance since this site isn't very active anymore.

Anywho.

Would anyone be able to verify the measurements on a medium and large Zaratan? Specifically: the head? I'd also like to see a medium or large Zaratan (head, mainly) against a medium Flint or medium or large Sleipnir. Thanks!

Edit: If possible, too, would love to see a medium Stan and/or large Votan next to toys like medium Flint, large Sleipnir. Definitely would like to know if the measures for a medium Stan are correct. Where does the 10" circ start for the shaft, and is the head truly 9" circumference or is it larger? Thanks!

I have a medium Zaratan, but none of the other toys you mentioned -- My toy list is on my profile, would any of my other ones help as a comparison? Maybe the small Flint?

Though with Zaratan, a nugget of wisdom: In numbers, the head sounds a lot bigger than it is. The odd shape and "slant" it has, plus the fact that it kind of folds together (even my firm one does), makes that head easier to tackle than, say, a solid knot with the same diameter would be.
You can also insert one edge of the head and work your way down, you don't have to pop the whole thing in at once.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Sat May 04, 2019 12:19 pm

Anywho.

Just measured my medium stan accurately as I could so I hope this helps: The head looks to be just shy of 9" at its thickest, and the 10" is just the very thickest part of the toy near the base. Underneath the head, the shaft's narrowest circumference is just shy of 7", then it fairly gradually tapers up toward 10" max thickness, and narrows a tiny bit before reaching the base of the shaft at 9.75" circumference.

I can get you a comparison of M stan vs M flint if needed.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat May 04, 2019 4:47 pm

Robiland wrote:

Anywho.

Just measured my medium stan accurately as I could so I hope this helps: The head looks to be just shy of 9" at its thickest, and the 10" is just the very thickest part of the toy near the base. Underneath the head, the shaft's narrowest circumference is just shy of 7", then it fairly gradually tapers up toward 10" max thickness, and narrows a tiny bit before reaching the base of the shaft at 9.75" circumference.

I can get you a comparison of M stan vs M flint if needed.

That'd be great, thanks!

Thanks for the offer, Padre, but after much thought, I'm going to skip on Zaratan. Those nubs around the head would likely rub me raw.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”