The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Robiland

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Robiland » Sat May 04, 2019 5:03 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:That'd be great, thanks!

I'll take another one when I get the chance, but I had a picture with both of them in it lying around on my computer, cropped them to be as close as possible(picture had my rex and cephalopod in between them).

edit: Personally, I find that stan in medium is a great deal more challenging than flint in medium. So much that I feel like I need another toy to help bridge the stretch difference between the two. I kinda wanna make a thread asking about that cause it's a troubling toy for me. It doesn't help that mine is also in medium firmness, but I think it will be for the best in the end.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat May 04, 2019 5:44 pm

Thanks!

I plan to get him in soft. My medium Flint is actually extra-soft and is perfect for me that way. If I had either in medium firmness, well, they wouldn't be going in. XD
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Sat May 04, 2019 6:54 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Thanks!

I plan to get him in soft. My medium Flint is actually extra-soft and is perfect for me that way. If I had either in medium firmness, well, they wouldn't be going in. XD

Yeah stan's head really punches hard when it pops in lol. It's super intense in a good way, but I don't feel comfortable using it to train to that level without buying a new toy to bridge the gap. Just not sure what a good toy would be to stretch me that way. I think my biggest concern is how thick the head is at the depth of full insertion. Hard to find a toy that is almost as thick as stan's head when 7" deep. Getting a large pearce will help train me for the girth of the shaft's bottom, but the head is tricky. I'll figure it out tho.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun May 05, 2019 12:00 am

Robiland wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:Thanks!

Yeah stan's head really punches hard when it pops in lol. It's super intense in a good way, but I don't feel comfortable using it to train to that level without buying a new toy to bridge the gap. Just not sure what a good toy would be to stretch me that way. I think my biggest concern is how thick the head is at the depth of full insertion. Hard to find a toy that is almost as thick as stan's head when 7" deep. Getting a large pearce will help train me for the girth of the shaft's bottom, but the head is tricky. I'll figure it out tho.

Yeah, I mainly want it for the head pop. Love my large Sleipnir for just that reason alone sometimes.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Sun May 05, 2019 10:42 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Yeah, I mainly want it for the head pop. Love my large Sleipnir for just that reason alone sometimes.

Yeah it should be a good toy for you if that's what you want, could end up being one of your favourites because it is the definitive bd head pop toy as far as I know. Maybe a flared chance is comparable, but the shaft's meaty curve on stan makes it into like a spring loaded pop. More of a punch than a pop really, calling it intense almost feels like an understatement. Soft will obviously be less intense than my medium, but yeah it's got pop that's for sure.

The listed measurements are accurate so depending on your experience with sleipnir and how accurate the measurements are for that model, I feel you should be able to manage it. For sure the head and a large portion of the shaft. When it gets to maximum girth it's kind of a strange thickness because of how deep the bulges/ridges are, but that's something you pretty much have to use the toy to know how it will interact with your body. Going off your experience with large sleipnir(without knowing how much of the toy you can take), and medium flint, you should be fine.

I'm sorry I haven't got around to taking the picture yet, just been busy and stressed out. I might not get around to it for a few days but I will do a few pictures when I find the time and energy.

edit: Took the pictures!

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
HentaiBD

Postby HentaiBD » Mon May 20, 2019 2:55 am

I was wondering if anyone has an XL Change unflared to compare it to the flared one. I noticed that I quite like the feeling of Chance's unflared head slowly coming out of my butt. So I got kinda curious how much bigger the flared head actually is. So if someone got any comparison pics I'd highly appreciate that. Any type of advice is also always welcome.

:smile:
Toys owned:
-> M/3 Fenrir, L/5 Gryphon, XL/5 Nox, XL/5 Chance (new):
-> XL/8 Winston, XL/5 Flint, XL/3 Crackers, Natasha
Cenwen

Postby Cenwen » Mon May 20, 2019 4:52 am

Yay, finally a comparison I can help with. :widesmile:

XL unflared and flared Chance:

I focussed mostly on the heads, since that's what seems to interest you the most. If you need any more angles just shout.

Also, as probably quite easily seen, the flared head is waaaay bigger. :smile:
HentaiBD

Postby HentaiBD » Mon May 20, 2019 5:13 pm

Cenwen wrote:Yay, finally a comparison I can help with. :widesmile:

XL unflared and flared Chance:

:words:

I focussed mostly on the heads, since that's what seems to interest you the most. If you need any more angles just shout.

Also, as probably quite easily seen, the flared head is waaaay bigger. :smile:

Thanks, that's exactly what I was out for in terms of comparison pictures.

Now, how would you personally describe the difference for how it feels in use? Do you recommend getting the flared one if I already have an unflared?
Toys owned:
Cenwen

Postby Cenwen » Mon May 20, 2019 6:09 pm

To be honest I haven't used the flared chance that often yet. It takes quite some warmup for me to get it in and once in there is not much room for thrusting left. (I'm toying vaginally btw so not sure how it performs anally.) I don't always have the patience and energy for that. :P

I had some difficulties with insertion. The head is like a very flat knot but without a shaft upfront to guide it where it should go. It just wanted to go everywhere except where I wanted it. :P Loved the very full and slightly proud feeling once i succeeded though. ;) (I'm someone who loves conquering bigger and bigger toys...)

All in all I do like the flared one, it's just not one of my absolute favourites. The unflared chance ranks quite a bit higher for me. In comparison the head just pops in rather comfortably (but still with a slight punch) and I love feeling it move around inside. If only the base wasn't so heavy...
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Tue May 21, 2019 5:09 am

I have a similar experience with Chance Flared, also vaginal play only.

It is fun once it in, but getting it in is a challenge... I was ready to give up, when I finally managed it on the last try.

And I already used the bigger L Flint to warm up for it, since I knew the head shape makes it difficult.

I still recommend it, if you have the patience for this unwilling beast.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue May 21, 2019 12:44 pm

HentaiBD wrote:Thanks, that's exactly what I was out for in terms of comparison pictures.

Now, how would you personally describe the difference for how it feels in use? Do you recommend getting the flared one if I already have an unflared?

insertion is can be a pain solo and getting the head past the bend take some training. Other than that Flared Chances head does a good job at rubbing my P-spot and the feeling of the fat head moving inside feels very interesting.

I prefer my UF's over My flared, mostly because of ease of use. Flared is still a nice and interesting toy.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Wed May 22, 2019 3:38 pm

I'm not sure if this is helpful, or just showing off, but:

Everything 20190522 2.jpg

(First Row:) Bad Dragon Stubbs Legacy One-size, Bad Dragon Sleipner Med, Bad Dragon Clayton XL, Squarepeg Mel XXL, Squarepeg Leo Small, Squarepeg Leo XXL, Bad Dragon Pearce XL, Bad Dragon Echo XL,

(Middle Row) MrHankey Solatok LG, standard 750ml wine bottle,

(Third Row) Bad Dragon Change LG, Squarepeg Slink Legacy LG, Bad Dragon Flint Med, MrHankey Topher Michels LG, Bad Dragon Flint XL, Bad Dragon Chance XL, Bad Dragon Flint LG,

(Bottom): Square Peg Depth Probes: 1"x13", 1"x36", 1¼"x18", 1½"x13", Squarepeg Leo Med, Bad Dragon Flint LG.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
HentaiBD

Postby HentaiBD » Fri May 24, 2019 1:45 am

Shardik wrote: :words:

I wonder, that 36" depth probe, how does it feel? My longest toy is the XL Chance UF and I can't really imagine how something feels that's more than twice as long.
Toys owned:
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:15 pm

EE small Halfling
Driving Desires small talus
BD med archer
Attachments
IMG_1454.jpg
IMG_1452.jpg
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
SansPenis

Postby SansPenis » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:00 pm

Does anyone have a medium Cole they could compare to a medium Tyv from Strange Bedfellas?
fluffy master

Postby fluffy master » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:43 pm

Interested in possibly getting a large Bumble. But would like to see a measurement/comparison from tip to bottom of medial. Med Nox, med Xar or small Sleipnir
TIA
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:43 am

lizardbreath wrote:EE small Halfling
Driving Desires small talus
BD med archer

I LOVE the black one with the ghost!
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
fluffy master

Postby fluffy master » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:01 am

Hoping someone could measure a large Bumble from tip to medial ring. Thanks
reine

Postby reine » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:48 pm

This forum is pretty dead, but on the off chance anyone is still around...

Does anybody have a medium Cole and/or a small Rex to compare with any of the toys in my signature?

Thanks! :misc1:
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:51 pm

XL Votan with L Sleipnir and XL Clayton:

20191006_185648_resized.jpg

20191006_185623_resized.jpg

Return to “Sharing Experiences”