The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Fallout Warning

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby Fallout Warning » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:50 pm

Huge shot in the dark but can i see a Med Spitfire next to any of the following;
Small Sleipnir (this is preferred
Small Spitfire
Med nox (this is preferred
Small moko
Image Hello, I am a pagan trans person who works at an apothecary. Married poly. Check out my fa Here Feel free to ask me about my collection! :misc8: Now on Dragonmoor as Runboi
eraser51

Postby eraser51 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:09 am

hey there

can anyone help me out:

I currently own a Naga in L and a Spritz (old one/legacy/sea dragon) in M (i think)

What would be in between those two?

I cant really comfortable fit the Naga in, anally, but the Spritz quite good with some "room left" or so to say :laugh:

A Knot would be a must have for me right now I think.
Anyone has also pics to compare the ideas?
eraser51

Postby eraser51 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:57 am

eraser51 wrote:hey there

can anyone help me out:

I currently own a Naga in L and a Spritz (old one/legacy/sea dragon) in M (i think)

I cant really comfortable fit the Naga in, anally, but the Spritz quite good with some "room left" or so to say :laugh:

no one ? :(
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:41 am

eraser51 wrote:

can anyone help me out:

no one ? :(

Your best option is probably to look at the measurements on the Google doc here:
viewtopic.php?f=127&t=49650

Except not every toy is documented there. However, it's a good way to see a lot of measurements all on one page.

The other thing you can do is look at the measurements of all the toys you're interested in (on their product pages). I did a screen grab of the measurement charts of the toys I'm interested in, so I can compare several at the same time (save them to your hard drive, naming them after which toy they're associated with, so you can tell them apart).

A typical recommendation is that a step up in size (or step down) is .25 inches diameter (6.3 mm). If you need a serious jump in size you might go up (or down) as much as a half inch in diameter (12.5 mm), or anywhere in between. With that in mind, you should be able to find a few different toys that could work from you, and then pick the one that interests you the most.

It's not as nice as getting personal suggestions from other users, but if you do some research, you can figure out which toys will work.
eraser51

Postby eraser51 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:27 am

can anyone help me out:

I currently own a Naga in L and a Spritz (old one/legacy/sea dragon) in M (i think) and a flint in M

Hi

I checked the excel as well as the comparison chart but I am more unsure than before
Compared my flint to the naga in L and the spritz in M but well... hmmm....
I first thought I just go up one number in the spritz but it would be a huge jump in size I think :/

What toy with knot would you recommend people?

Also does someone know: do they only deliver with UPS or also with DHL because I want to get it delivered to a drop station?
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:57 am

eraser51 wrote:
eraser51 wrote:
Also does someone know: do they only deliver with UPS or also with DHL because I want to get it delivered to a drop station?

I don't know about Europe but in the US, UPS will deliver to "pickup" stations. I don't think Bad Dragon will deliver to those, though. I think their policy is "no PO boxes". Contact customer service to be sure.

For an in-between size of Large Naga (2.5 inch knot) and Medium Flint (3 inch shaft) you have a lot of options. Medium Xar has a knot that is 2.75 inches. Axel is 2.9 inches diameter but smooth (so maybe easier than Flint). Large Nox is 2.8 inches if I recall correctly. Large Clayton has a diameter of 2.7 in the middle (with maximum of 3 inches at the base). I think there are many toys which have a maximum dimension between 2.5 and 3 inches.

I am referring to inches and diameter because that's what I am most familiar with.

Sorry if I misunderstood your size question.
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:59 pm

Begging, begging, if anyone has a visual comparison of a Mr. Hankey Ogre XXL with a Bad Dragon Flint, Pearce, or Clayton.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:32 pm

Shardik wrote:Begging, begging, if anyone has a visual comparison of a Mr. Hankey Ogre XXL with a Bad Dragon Flint, Pearce, or Clayton.

someday............... maybe

IDK i have kinda stepped away from super girth toys and have been using fucking machine friendly stuff
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sharing Experiences”