Shiku: Sexing a Varka (pic&vid)

Shiku: Sexing a Varka (pic&vid)

Postby Shiku » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:59 pm

Got around to this. Here's where the real fun starts.

The toy itself: You know...a lot of people like to knock this toy because of how it looks. With all the wrinkles and looking essentially shribbled up. For me. I'm easily willing to look past that, heck, I can look at it and tell myself, "I can't wait." The design was made by hand before 3D modeling came around, so there are imperfections etc, but again. It really feels great (I personally actually like the look of the toy). The lack of a base color design leaves something to be wanted, but hey, it stands straight up like it should for such a small base. I'd recommend max firmness to make sure it stays that way. Also with the lack of a base detail, the toy comes in slightly cheaper than most. Thus if you wanted a one foot dildo at a cheaper than average price, this is it.

The experience: Now...isn't this thing actually fun. No seriously. All I had to do is mount the head and I can slide all the way down and the way the head is shaped is perfect, not to mention those features on the outside of the toy I can really feel good. Then the knot coupled with it's base feels so nice that when you knot it, if you got a stretchy enough bum, you can really push it in deep. It's awesome fun, without it being too challenging at times. (size queen)

Challenge: The Varka is definitely a lv6 to lv7...it's not the biggest, but it's a big toy. Tread carefully, taming the Varka is no small matter. ;)

The Video: http://videos.toypics.net/view/1062/shi ... the-varka/
Attachments
101_0394.JPG
Shiku

Re: Shiku: Sexing a Varka (pic&vid)

Postby Bugfiend » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:18 pm

Have you a favorite so far?
Bugfiend

Postby Shiku » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:06 pm

grendeljenn wrote:Have you a favorite so far?

I'd say...by general shape. It'd be these thick toys with the knots on them. Sea dragon and this are a good example of what I tend to like. I have too many of these things for my own good though. @_@
Shiku

Postby Bugfiend » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:02 pm

Heh heh heh Good luck on crackers..... :shock:
Bugfiend

Postby Shiku » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:31 pm

grendeljenn wrote:Heh heh heh Good luck on crackers..... :shock:

Gonna save that one for last. I'm on a reviewing binge right now.
Shiku

Return to Legacy Varka