Bad Dragon's First Clit Cock Competition

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Wildshadow

Re: Bad Dragon's First Clit Cock Competition

Postby Wildshadow » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:52 pm

Are we done now? We're here to celebrate clit-dicks, not get our panties in a bunch over a single user. Mm'kay?
ruffruffwolf

Postby ruffruffwolf » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:56 pm

DearMrKittens wrote:No I guess not, but say if a girl dresses like a total whore than I think she should be able to handle any name that comes her way that is related to how she dresses, I mean otherwise why dress up like that in the first place if you didn't expect to get both negative or positive reactions/attention?

I think how the person replied to him was just but like I also noticed it seemed to have made him stop acting the way he did since he has not come back and if he does than I guess just somehow just ignore him and if you are not able to ignore a user *goes for everyone including myself* than idk just speak your mind till he shuts the hell up and gets some manners :P

To put it onto me now: If I showed my genitals and he directed that mainly to me than I would react the same way more than likely

Because maybe she likes that type of clothing, hmmm? It's that type of belief that leads to slut shaming (note your use of whore), and then to victim blaming. It's disgusting.

But yes, we shall get back on topic.
DearMrKittens

Postby DearMrKittens » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:16 pm

ruffruffwolf wrote:
DearMrKittens wrote:No I guess not, but say if a girl dresses like a total whore than I think she should be able to handle any name that comes her way that is related to how she dresses, I mean otherwise why dress up like that in the first place if you didn't expect to get both negative or positive reactions/attention?

I think how the person replied to him was just but like I also noticed it seemed to have made him stop acting the way he did since he has not come back and if he does than I guess just somehow just ignore him and if you are not able to ignore a user *goes for everyone including myself* than idk just speak your mind till he shuts the hell up and gets some manners :P

To put it onto me now: If I showed my genitals and he directed that mainly to me than I would react the same way more than likely

Because maybe she likes that type of clothing, hmmm? It's that type of belief that leads to slut shaming (note your use of whore), and then to victim blaming. It's disgusting.

Isn't the choice of word "slut" shaming enough though? It already implies something "shameful" right?

Bah I still don't know if I should post a pic, everyone else is just so....shaven and me scared to shave!!! :geek:
On the Way:Razor the Doberman/Medium/Firm:5/Color:Dark Natural
Number of drawings of my Fursona by people: 0
I might never be leaving the boards
ruffruffwolf

Postby ruffruffwolf » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:21 pm

DearMrKittens wrote:
ruffruffwolf wrote:

Isn't the choice of word "slut" shaming enough though? It already implies something "shameful" right?

Bah I still don't know if I should post a pic, everyone else is just so....shaven and me scared to shave!!! :geek:

Uh no. Slut shaming is the practice of believing women who just in revealing clothing, have a lot of sex, are promiscuous, etc. are loose, disgusting, shameful, etc. Thus, slut shaming. There is nothing wrong with being a slut (someone who has a lot of sex).
http://finallyfeminism101.wordpress.com ... t-shaming/
per haps!

Postby per haps! » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:23 pm

DearMrKittens wrote:
ruffruffwolf wrote:

My picture is totally unshaven, and nobody yelled at me for it! Go for it---solidarity!

(Edit: shaved/shaven grammar... if I second guess it again I'll just say unshorn.)
Last edited by per haps! on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toys with a medium (8) Flared Chance with cumtube, a small (8) Cockatrice, an 8 Dragon's Tongue with metallic gold highlight, a medium (3) Xar, a small (5) Razor, an XL (8) Winston's Tail, a large (5) Legacy Drippy Dragon and a Chico.
Things for trade or sale

I can be slow about reading PMs---don't take it personally :)
Avatar courtesy of MadKeith, and it gets better.
DearMrKittens

Postby DearMrKittens » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:26 pm

ruffruffwolf wrote:Uh no. Slut shaming is the practice of believing women who just in revealing clothing, have a lot of sex, are promiscuous, etc. are loose, disgusting, shameful, etc. Thus, slut shaming. There is nothing wrong with being a slut (someone who has a lot of sex).
http://finallyfeminism101.wordpress.com ... t-shaming/

Sorry? :|
Shit mate so I didn't know, nothing wrong with someone being sexual or having alot of sex because well....its natural thats what we tend to do alot of as humans, I guess I just never thought of it like this considering I don't dress like that, I hardly will ever show skin XD and thats just me so sorry to have offend anyone again I guess.
RomanHyena

Postby RomanHyena » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:13 am

Okay yes this is getting off topic. Just to offer my two cents here:

People dress the way they like, because they feel good when they look a certain way. Working out is a similar principle. You wear short shorts because you look hot, maybe you don't even care if other people notice, or maybe you'd like them to say "you look really hot in those shorts"- there is NOTHING disrespectful in that statement. But it is disrespectful to say "I wanna bend you over and _____ your ______". That's creepy and not right regardless of outfit.

Now lets say a girl goes to the gym and works out a few times a week- she is working her glutes to make her ass nice and shapely and pert. She would like people to say "You look good, you look hot, etc etc" but she is NOT inviting people to smack, grab, squeeze, or pinch her ass NOR is she asking them to say they want to do lewd things to her.
Jarleshannara

Postby Jarleshannara » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:40 am

I can understand most of the points of view i've read in the last replyes, but i do not really find the statement of Nerdcock so offensive or disrespectful... I mean it was vulgar, but i find it a kind of funny. From how he expressed himself i can see there were no insults intended, nor it was so rude like the example HyenaGlitter said. He did not insist or said something worse... he offered himself to do something erotic; not classy, really :P but he probably tought that (looking at other theads too) he could be a little more direct.
It's not the first comment of that type i read here, but the other times probably they were made from people you know better... So they weren't creepy.
It's difficult for me to write complex sentences in english, i usually cannot explain what i want to say in the right way, but i hope i explained myself.
He did not grab, squeeze, stalked or similar (if he continued in PM it would be the case), the mood of many thread is light and explicit... I'm kind of playing the devil's advocate here :D, but i think he already learned the lesson without need to go any further.
Ordered:
The Xenogon - small - 5 firmness - fade FF3503E140ED - suction cup

Drawing commissions:
Sheila - the Sex-Puppy /2/ - thanks Helix!
RomanHyena

Postby RomanHyena » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:00 am

Yes I do agree he seems to have definitely learned his lesson. My post was just pointing out to those who think anyone doing the slightest provocative thing is inviting everything short of molestation that people can want to be sexy without wanting harassment.

Heck, back in the old days simply wearing a low cut dress that was form fitting was one of the sexiest and most seductive outfits (equivalent to todays miniskirts and shortest blouses) but there wasn't that acceptance of inappropriate behavior.

To me, things like that online aren't really serious but I want people to understand it isn't okay because not only will some people find it serious online, but offline and in person that is even more vulgar and distressing plus it would only encourage more people to act the same as they get more and more used to it and come to think of it as acceptable/
DearMrKittens

Postby DearMrKittens » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:16 am

HyenaGlitter wrote:Okay yes this is getting off topic. Just to offer my two cents here:

People dress the way they like, because they feel good when they look a certain way. Working out is a similar principle. You wear short shorts because you look hot, maybe you don't even care if other people notice, or maybe you'd like them to say "you look really hot in those shorts"- there is NOTHING disrespectful in that statement. But it is disrespectful to say "I wanna bend you over and _____ your ______". That's creepy and not right regardless of outfit.

Now lets say a girl goes to the gym and works out a few times a week- she is working her glutes to make her ass nice and shapely and pert. She would like people to say "You look good, you look hot, etc etc" but she is NOT inviting people to smack, grab, squeeze, or pinch her ass NOR is she asking them to say they want to do lewd things to her.

Agree she shouldn't have to get that treatment cuz it can be seen if anything as just one way, to make her body look the way she wants it to be, I guess I just grew up differently than most people to think that dressing overly sexualy *boobs almost hanging out and vag or ass showing* wasn't the way it was supposed to be, but than again my parents are old fashioned and I need to get out of this house
A_W

Postby A_W » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:57 pm

I wonder how the judges are fairing?
RomanHyena

Postby RomanHyena » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:47 pm

Hmm good question, the contest ended yesterday they must still be deciding *pokes at the judges*
DearMrKittens

Postby DearMrKittens » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:15 pm

HyenaGlitter wrote:Hmm good question, the contest ended yesterday they must still be deciding *pokes at the judges*

How long did they say it would take to decide?
Nerdcock

Postby Nerdcock » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:33 pm

My comments were meant to be light hearted sorry to offend.
I can tell you I am here to appreciate all forms of the human body...
Please accept my apologies. Is there anything I can do to redeem myself?
A_W

Postby A_W » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:34 pm

DearMrKittens wrote:
HyenaGlitter wrote:Hmm good question, the contest ended yesterday they must still be deciding *pokes at the judges*

How long did they say it would take to decide?

They didn't say, I don't think.
Wildshadow

Postby Wildshadow » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Nerdcock wrote:My comments were meant to be light hearted sorry to offend.

C'mere and share some movie theater popcorn with me while we wait for the judges to decide. Imo, it wasn't that creepy, but I hang out with some pretty creepy dudes. Just use a wee bit more tact next time, 'eh?
DearMrKittens

Postby DearMrKittens » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:28 pm

I think you are all good mate....some people can't take a joke or otherwise, but even the person whom you directed it to mostly was pretty much ok...
A_W

Postby A_W » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:35 pm

DearMrKittens wrote:

I think you are all good mate....some people can't take a joke or otherwise, but even the person whom you directed it to mostly was pretty much ok...

If you're going to type something, use regular font please. I can't read it otherwise and half a sentence isn't worth hiking zoomtext up or turning on the screenreader. Also, the comment wasn't a joke, don't be disingenious.
A_W

Postby A_W » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Besides which, m'pretty sure that part of the discussion ended severtal hours ago. Not much sense to bring it up again.
ruffruffwolf

Postby ruffruffwolf » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:37 pm

DearMrKittens wrote:

Or don't appreciate creepy, tactless, sexual advances towards them. :/

Also, I totally forgot this was a competition with judges and shit. LOL

Return to “Sharing Experiences”