Bad Dragon's First Clit Cock Competition

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
PerfectlyImperfect

Re: Bad Dragon's First Clit Cock Competition

Postby PerfectlyImperfect » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:43 pm

Haha, that is true! I definitely did not cheat, at least. -Munches popcorn, shares some.-
Nerdcock

Postby Nerdcock » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:44 pm

IMO you are all winners :)
White Dragon

Postby White Dragon » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:52 pm

Okay peeps, it seems some data was overlooked during my portion of the judging...so go ahead and blame the old tired 10 hour day working old man.

I am re-looking at all data: photos and text in posts and will get back to you all shortly.
If a mistake was made on my part I shall be the responsible adult and make amends.

Please be patient, have a hot/cold beverage of your choice and I will get back to you soon after deliberating with the other judges.
An anciently crusty old Dragon, don't mind my intermittent posts/rants....
RomanHyena

Postby RomanHyena » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:28 am

Aww no one is mad at you Perfectly Imperfect *hugs*

And yeah I agree with Ruffruff, I don't think I have ever seen someone with foreskin extending past the glans who'd taken any hormones or been trying to increase in size- only "all natural" ones seem to have longer hoods for some reason.

But even if some hoods *were* longer- on all the longer entries you could see the glans so that wouldn't have been the case here.
A_W

Postby A_W » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:16 am

HyenaGlitter wrote:Aww no one is mad at you Perfectly Imperfect *hugs*

And yeah I agree with Ruffruff, I don't think I have ever seen someone with foreskin extending past the glans who'd taken any hormones or been trying to increase in size- only "all natural" ones seem to have longer hoods for some reason.

But even if some hoods *were* longer- on all the longer entries you could see the glans so that wouldn't have been the case here.

They say patience is a virtue, but I think it's one I need to work on.
White Dragon

Postby White Dragon » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:19 am

Right clicks and saves all the photo evidence...
Breaks out micrometer, magnifying glass and slide ruler...
zooms in & out...
Uses calculus formula to find the volume...

I still show IP as the winner.

Now with that being said, in 4-6 months if we do this again I suggest measurements be taken with a Q-tip, marked off and measured with a ruler, with photos of clit cock fully erect and measured, marked off and measured Q-tip with the ruler. If we are going to be sticklers for accuracy.
I can easily state I am 12" fully erect, but we all know I am less than half of that, not that this is what happened here, but I have to go with photographic evidence.

No one cheated, just saying these need to be the rules for next times go around. This was supposed to be a fun competition. Next competition we can have a winner for who grew the most, and largest, and of course the cutest.
An anciently crusty old Dragon, don't mind my intermittent posts/rants....
Jarleshannara

Postby Jarleshannara » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:50 am

I agree with White Dragon about measurement stuff. I mean it's really hard to see the size of something on photo, you can just rely on proportions.
I don't know who have the largest/longest clit around here, and i think we cannot be very picky on his judgement cause there where no precise reference measurements.
As i can see it, like Nerdcock already said, you are all winner :) I thought the competition was like "for fun", a nice and happy moment of sharing. I enjoyed it this way!
Ordered:
The Xenogon - small - 5 firmness - fade FF3503E140ED - suction cup

Drawing commissions:
Sheila - the Sex-Puppy /2/ - thanks Helix!
PerfectlyImperfect

Postby PerfectlyImperfect » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:20 am

:shock: Oh! Well, thank you, again!
RomanHyena

Postby RomanHyena » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:52 pm

I say f- the q-tip next time let's just use a ruler and cut out the middle man. Yeah that would've been good this time around, now we all know.

And sooo excited for the next one cuz by then I will be on HRT so if I am lucky I hope to see a good bit of growth at least for a few weeks :)

Congrats perfectlyimperfect
A_W

Postby A_W » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:54 pm

HyenaGlitter wrote:I say f- the q-tip next time let's just use a ruler and cut out the middle man. Yeah that would've been good this time around, now we all know.

And sooo excited for the next one cuz by then I will be on HRT so if I am lucky I hope to see a good bit of growth at least for a few weeks :)

Also voting for screw the Qtip, although I dislike a rulers' sharp edge. Congrats PI
per haps!

Postby per haps! » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:05 pm

A_W wrote:
HyenaGlitter wrote:I say f- the q-tip next time let's just use a ruler and cut out the middle man. Yeah that would've been good this time around, now we all know.

Also voting for screw the Qtip, although I dislike a rulers' sharp edge. Congrats PI

I used a metal ruler on my clit once and it was the most unpleasant sensation ever. It felt like when you chew aluminum foil on a tooth with a filling, except it lasted for like three hours. I have no idea why, just thought I'd warn people in advance.
Toys with a medium (8) Flared Chance with cumtube, a small (8) Cockatrice, an 8 Dragon's Tongue with metallic gold highlight, a medium (3) Xar, a small (5) Razor, an XL (8) Winston's Tail, a large (5) Legacy Drippy Dragon and a Chico.
Things for trade or sale

I can be slow about reading PMs---don't take it personally :)
Avatar courtesy of MadKeith, and it gets better.
A_W

Postby A_W » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:55 pm

per haps! wrote:I used a metal ruler on my clit once and it was the most unpleasant sensation ever. It felt like when you chew aluminum foil on a tooth with a filling, except it lasted for like three hours. I have no idea why, just thought I'd warn people in advance.

I have plastic rulers for that, it's just a pain in the ass getting a good shot with a phone - haven't managed it yet, or it would've been posted.
ruffruffwolf

Postby ruffruffwolf » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:08 pm

I only have measuring tape.
PerfectlyImperfect

Postby PerfectlyImperfect » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:12 pm

I don't own a ruler of any kind... haven't had any need for one, haha. The pictures that I posted, I took myself with a cell phone, but it certainly is tricky. Thanks, everyone!
RomanHyena

Postby RomanHyena » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:27 am

Ah measuring tape would be just as good as a ruler. That's what I use (but I count mine as a ruler anyway due to sizes being marked off on it stock from factory). Never had discomfort measuring myself with it
PerfectlyImperfect

Postby PerfectlyImperfect » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:10 am

Just in case anyone might be curious, I'm going with the Anthro Dragon, small, firm (8), in pearly white. ^^'
White Dragon has ordered it! Thank you again, everyone. It was a lot of fun seeing others bits and knowing I'm not only not alone, but that it is liked!
RomanHyena

Postby RomanHyena » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:13 am

PerfectlyImperfect wrote:Just in case anyone might be curious, I'm going with the Anthro Dragon, small, firm (8), in pearly white. ^^'
White Dragon has ordered it! Thank you again, everyone. It was a lot of fun seeing others bits and knowing I'm not only not alone, but that it is liked!

Good choice :) never seen one in pearly white i am gonna try and look ip a pic of that :)
aisanslave

Postby aisanslave » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:14 pm

Damn Im sad this is not an ongoing event
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Thu May 30, 2019 12:38 pm

aisanslave wrote:Damn Im sad this is not an ongoing event

Could always make a new big clit competition -- 2019 competition lmao I'd be down for that. No Guarantee I'd personally post my own, but definitely might bring some more liveliness to the forums uwu
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:

Return to “Sharing Experiences”