X-TRA Large Bruiser (Highly NSFW With PICS & VIDEO!!)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!

Re: X-TRA Large Bruiser (Highly NSFW With PICS & VIDEO!!)

Postby Huskysexy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:02 pm

HyenaGlitter wrote:
Kalia wrote:Come on now. If he actually wanted to discuss the issue he would have made a proper thread, not gone "Put your dick back in your pants I was just faking you out but seriously why doesn't anyone care about my husky review?"


You have nothing to base that assumption on.

He stated he wanted to see how many people would stop in.
He stated his other thread got only one reply.
He stated he had seen a similar pattern with other threads.
He asked if people are really only here just to see graphic stuff.
He stated that it is sad people go primarily to the NSFW first and foremost.

1/5 of his thread was about his review.
4/5 of his thread was about the issue of people going just to NSFW and focusing on naughty threads.

Either you are terribly confused or you really never learned about percentages. At most you could say 20% of the thread was dedicated to talking about his review, other than that it is all completely on topic with the issue at hand. Don't try and turn it into something else just because people on here aren't willing to admit that they did something that someone else may find disagreeable.

Everyone is getting super defensive because he brought the issue to light. It is time for everyone in the thread to ignore it because you didn't do it, ignore it because you don't want to be involved, agree with the poster, simply not care about any of it, or fess up because you did it. No changing the subject and getting goofy because he mentioned something irrelevant. It seems very suspicious that people completely ignore the matter he brought to light and try to turn the subject back to him so they can avoid the real issue some people have concerns about.


I would have replied earlier but i wasnt at home. You couldnt have said it better what I feel. Kalia, my husky review was just one of dozens of examples, I never intended to reflect upon my own experience. Tendaji, I don't need that warm cozy feeling inside and a sense of approval from people who reply to my review. I am not whining about my thread getting too few views, I wanted to see wether this community really is that one-sided or not.
It would be pointless to repeat everything that Hyena already said, because it's exactly my point of view.
One thread for example (this one: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14607 ) attracted my attention recently. The reviewer mentioned something about a video of her using the toy. here are some replies from others which i quote:

wow awesome...can't wait to see the video. also seeing you with that moko is making us impatient for ours to arrive

Niiiice.... thanks for sharing. (also, def interested in the video.... )

It seems that you enjoy moko ! I can't wait to see the video !

Your pics are so horny, could not wait to see you in motion. ^^

Do you think that thread would have gotten only half of the replies, if she hadnt mentioned something of a review?
Also: these 4 quotes have something else in common: they stem from users who with very few posts (1, 2, 13 and 38 posts to be precise). Believe me or not, these people don't want to read any constructive critizism, they have other plans (and i am MORE than sure you know what i am talking of). A more constructive post from someone with over 800 posts sounds like this:

Oooh! So this is the secret new toy of yours :) the first thing I said to myself when I saw this thread was, ' oh, shit... She got a large?!'

Very interesting how you say the bumps at the base of the shaft sort of speak to you. Might be something I will have to try for myself :)
Question: do you think the shaft would be too bumpy in an 8?
I've been very seriously considering a large Moko and I want to be able to feel the bumps, but also don't want to over stimulate myself o_O


commenting on her review, questioning her and actually thinking about what the reviewer wrote makes this post not so one-sided like the other ones. Also, please don't move this thread to the general discussion board, i want to see how many clicks it gets.

Again thanks Hyena for your post, i couldnt have said it better what i feel.
User avatar
Huskysexy
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:32 am

Re: X-TRA Large Bruiser (Highly NSFW With PICS & VIDEO!!)

Postby Kalia » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:08 pm

I want to point out that you're not going to be able to judge much from the viewcount considering how everything has turned out. You can't tell how many are legitimately interested in any review of the Bruiser vs. how many are just in it for in-use videos. Or any clicks that knew how the thread had gone and can't look away from an argument/drama for that matter. So viewcount in this case won't tell you anything.
User avatar
Kalia
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Re: X-TRA Large Bruiser (Highly NSFW With PICS & VIDEO!!)

Postby per haps! » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Huskysexy wrote: Also, please don't move this thread to the general discussion board, i want to see how many clicks it gets.


You do realize your "test" isn't going to be quite accurate, right? I don't click on NSFW posts just because they're NSFW. (Sometimes I will click on them if I am curious about the toy in question, because usually there are some SFW pictures included first.) But I *do* always click on XL toy reviews just because they're XL. Even ones without any pictures at all. So you're kind of conflating your variables.

Compare an SWF Husky review with an NSFW Husky review if you actually want to see the difference.
User avatar
per haps!
 
Posts: 3736
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:04 pm

Re: X-TRA Large Bruiser (Highly NSFW With PICS & VIDEO!!)

Postby Huskysexy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:21 pm

Kalia wrote:I want to point out that you're not going to be able to judge much from the viewcount considering how everything has turned out. You can't tell how many are legitimately interested in any review of the Bruiser vs. how many are just in it for in-use videos. Or any clicks that knew how the thread had gone and can't look away from an argument/drama for that matter. So viewcount in this case won't tell you anything.


I can tell you that the majority is in it for videos, and you can't tell me that this majority only wants to see constructive critizism in form of such a video.
User avatar
Huskysexy
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:32 am

Re: X-TRA Large Bruiser (Highly NSFW With PICS & VIDEO!!)

Postby Huskysexy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:24 pm

per haps! wrote:
Huskysexy wrote: Also, please don't move this thread to the general discussion board, i want to see how many clicks it gets.


You do realize your "test" isn't going to be quite accurate, right? I don't click on NSFW posts just because they're NSFW. (Sometimes I will click on them if I am curious about the toy in question, because usually there are some SFW pictures included first.) But I *do* always click on XL toy reviews just because they're XL. Even ones without any pictures at all. So you're kind of conflating your variables.

Compare an SWF Husky review with an NSFW Husky review if you actually want to see the difference.


geeze why does no one have the nuts to admit the truth and swim against the tide?! sure it won't be 100 percently accurate, but it will show a pattern, and eventually a confirmation of my opinion.
User avatar
Huskysexy
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:32 am

Re: X-TRA Large Bruiser (Highly NSFW With PICS & VIDEO!!)

Postby bejurin » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:27 pm

can a mod lock or move this thread please? its getting childish :/
bejurin
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:24 am
Location: Ontario Canada

Re: X-TRA Large Bruiser (Highly NSFW With PICS & VIDEO!!)

Postby Reizakirga » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:33 pm

bejurin wrote:can a mod lock or move this thread please? its getting childish :/

I agree
User avatar
Reizakirga
 
Posts: 2363
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:49 pm
Location: Canada
Gender: Female

Re: X-TRA Large Bruiser (Highly NSFW With PICS & VIDEO!!)

Postby Kalia » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:34 pm

Oh, I have no doubt that you will use it as evidence that you were right, considering you've ignored everything else anyone said if they disagreed with you in the slightest.
User avatar
Kalia
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Re: X-TRA Large Bruiser (Highly NSFW With PICS & VIDEO!!)

Postby ruffruffwolf » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:54 pm

On a dildo form complaining that reviews with real pussies/dicks in them get more view.

No shit sherlock, you want a medal for pointing out the obvious? :rolleyes:
User avatar
ruffruffwolf
 
Posts: 2996
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:10 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: X-TRA Large Bruiser (Highly NSFW With PICS & VIDEO!!)

Postby Huskysexy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:57 pm

Kalia wrote:Oh, I have no doubt that you will use it as evidence that you were right, considering you've ignored everything else anyone said if they disagreed with you in the slightest.


I haven't ignored anything that hasn't already been said twice or more often. You guys are the ones who are childish, not me. Face the truth, for honesty is the best policy.
User avatar
Huskysexy
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:32 am

Re: X-TRA Large Bruiser (Highly NSFW With PICS & VIDEO!!)

Postby Huskysexy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:00 pm

ruffruffwolf wrote:On a dildo form complaining that reviews with real pussies/dicks in them get more view.

No shit sherlock, you want a medal for pointing out the obvious? :rolleyes:


Thanks, thanks because you've just showed perfectly what this community is all about. :)
User avatar
Huskysexy
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:32 am

Re: X-TRA Large Bruiser (Highly NSFW With PICS & VIDEO!!)

Postby Kal Spiro » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:03 pm

Master Crimson wrote:My viewpoint:
This subforum is for reviews of toys/products.
It's not for 'reviews of your review experience'.

I clicked because I love 'bruiser' as a toy and was curious what color combination the user had.
I did not read his review for his 'natasha' because I am a girl and I have no interest in the penetratable toys.

Simple as that.

Yeah, I saw Bruiser, which I am getting, and for which there are VERY FEW reviews of. I also happen to only check out NSFW... while I'm at work because I don't generally forum at home, because what the hell do I want to see SFW pics for? I know what the thing looks like, and unlike some I'm not actually interested in colors other people chose. I want to see the thing in reference to a person, and that generally involves an N.

So when I come in here and see some guy start making judgements and complaints about people's viewing and replying preferences, and then specifically cite that it was spurred by not getting hits on his own review, I get rather annoyed. This thread doesn't belong here.
Kal Spiro
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:21 pm
Location: The State of Upstate

Re: X-TRA Large Bruiser (Highly NSFW With PICS & VIDEO!!)

Postby Reizakirga » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:04 pm

May I make a suggestion?
Why not make a pole about this, in the Adult off topic thread, I mean, it really does make more sense.
You would get a more accurate percent than just posting like this.
Sadly all this does is upset and irritate people..
Though, keep in mind, this is a adult sex toy site, and it's not unusual for threads with naked/visually sexual content deem more replies, it is only natural.
I'm sorry if this has irritated anyone, I'm only trying to find a better solution to go about doing these things without upsetting anyone on either side of the fence.
User avatar
Reizakirga
 
Posts: 2363
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:49 pm
Location: Canada
Gender: Female

Re: X-TRA Large Bruiser (Highly NSFW With PICS & VIDEO!!)

Postby Shad » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:09 pm

Huskysexy wrote:geeze why does no one have the nuts to admit the truth and swim against the tide?! sure it won't be 100 percently accurate, but it will show a pattern, and eventually a confirmation of my opinion.

tl;dr version: hurr hurr I'm right and you're wrong.


Just do everyone a favor and GO AWAY. Seriously. This is a forum for a company that sells SEX TOYS, and you didn't expect that reviews showing said toys in use would get more attention than ones that did not? Yeah... no. Just go far, far away from here.
User avatar
Shad
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:02 pm

Re: X-TRA Large Bruiser (Highly NSFW With PICS & VIDEO!!)

Postby Jarleshannara » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:46 pm

ruffruffwolf wrote:On a dildo form complaining that reviews with real pussies/dicks in them get more view.

No shit sherlock, you want a medal for pointing out the obvious? :rolleyes:


Lol, I liked this one :D

Really... what's the point of all this? Let's say (just making out the numbers)... 70% of the visitors (probably more) are here just for the photos and videos (omg shocking discovery!)... but the question is: so what?

I don't see the problem. Someone is interested in reviews, others in videos and pics... Everyone of them is a winner here! It's not a competition, everyone is here for the preferred reasons, there are not right and wrong ones. I too started to lurk around just searching for info on some practices and to find interesting ricreating material, but endend trying to be a more constructive member of the community. It's just the way i am, not how the entire community is.
User avatar
Jarleshannara
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:26 am
Location: Rome, Italy

Re: X-TRA Large Bruiser (Highly NSFW With PICS & VIDEO!!)

Postby Mongrel Vixen » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:47 pm

ruffruffwolf wrote:On a dildo form complaining that reviews with real pussies/dicks in them get more view.

No shit sherlock, you want a medal for pointing out the obvious? :rolleyes:


Want a medal for being a rude asshole all the time? :rolleyes:
User avatar
Mongrel Vixen
 
Posts: 6323
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:46 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: X-TRA Large Bruiser (Highly NSFW With PICS & VIDEO!!)

Postby Kalia » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:58 pm

Mongrel Vixen wrote:
ruffruffwolf wrote:On a dildo form complaining that reviews with real pussies/dicks in them get more view.

No shit sherlock, you want a medal for pointing out the obvious? :rolleyes:


Want a medal for being a rude asshole all the time? :rolleyes:


Yeah, except for the part where he isn't wrong in the least. He's more blunt than the other person was, but really. The OP is being ridiculous.
User avatar
Kalia
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Re: X-TRA Large Bruiser (Highly NSFW With PICS & VIDEO!!)

Postby Nemekh » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:39 pm

I'm locking this for, not only has it gone off track but it was not a sincere review from the onset.

Now you can discuss the merits of SFW and NSFW in the debate section constructively, but not like how this thread devolved into. Seeing as this is a false review and not something that we want to promote on our forums/website, it's new territory and one that shall be brought up with staff with regards to appropriate resolutions.
User avatar
Nemekh
 
Posts: 2487
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:51 pm
Location: Reading, United Kingdom

Previous

Return to Sharing Experiences

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nasa, Saultion and 14 guests