Female Size Queens: What's working for you?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Ashrahn

Re: Female Size Queens: What's working for you?

Postby Ashrahn » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:43 pm

Any tips for taking longer toys? Or if you're a vagina-owner do you just have to work with what nature gave ya?
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:50 pm

Ashrahn wrote:Any tips for taking longer toys? Or if you're a vagina-owner do you just have to work with what nature gave ya?

Unfortunately, you can't increase length. Some women have been able to get up and behind the cervix, gaining what feels to be an extra .5" - 1.5" in length. I've managed to do it a few times, usually in doggy style with my butt way up, but I've managed it before, too, on my back with my knees pulled in as far as I can manage. Soft toys with longer shafts can play a big part in why some on here can take 10" in the vagina: The shaft is apt to bend and fold over, giving the illusion of being able to take more than one actually can.

Have you tried riding? I've heard that can help with taking more length than when on your back.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
SSQ2

Postby SSQ2 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:37 pm

Hi everyone! I don't consider myself a size queen but I do love a good fist, so I guess that qualifies LOL. I ordered my first two BD toys but I didn't realize quite how big they are so I think I'm kind of screwed. I also don't enjoy riding dildos because I prefer to luxuriate in my endorphins and just relax.

I bought a large Apollo which I do like, although so far I've only gotten as far as the knot. The large Stan is going to be impossible though and I'm hoping to be able to sell it.

Any suggestions? What do people tend to like? I'm much more a girth person than length.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:39 pm

SSQ2 wrote:Hi everyone! I don't consider myself a size queen but I do love a good fist, so I guess that qualifies LOL. I ordered my first two BD toys but I didn't realize quite how big they are so I think I'm kind of screwed. I also don't enjoy riding dildos because I prefer to luxuriate in my endorphins and just relax.

I bought a large Apollo which I do like, although so far I've only gotten as far as the knot. The large Stan is going to be impossible though and I'm hoping to be able to sell it.

Any suggestions? What do people tend to like? I'm much more a girth person than length.

Flint might be up your alley. He's an awesome toy with not a lot of length. Great for thrusting, riding and grinding. He's very versatile and has awesome texture
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:42 pm

My suggestion would be to get the biggest toy in your collection that you can take all the way down, comfortably, and measure it at the widest points for both circumference and diametre. Use that as a starting point for where you are, and then look at toys with slightly bigger measurements. Like, if you can take a medium Crackers, a medium Flint might be a challenge, but likely do-able.

It really helps to have a starting point.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
zaazhigalka

Postby zaazhigalka » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:25 pm

I need some advice, help, i dunno. Im looking for a bigger toy amd cant decide. Sorry if theres typos; im on my phone. I have a small 5 flint that i can use basically immediately and want something bigger or around the same size. Ive been looking at reviews and stuff but i still cant choose! So heres what i had in mind: a small slep 5, medium 3 crackers, medium 3 xar, or medium 3 flint but im thinking he'd be the last purchase for a while. I want a crackers or xar but i dont know. I dont want toys that are too long to take all of the length of either. So i bottom out at about 6.5. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? This is gonna be my last purchase for a few months and i dont want to end up buying a toy i dont enjoy much. I recently got 2 toys without a lot of texture and realized im a texture girl 9 times out of 10. Crackers and xar are like polar opposites there too haha. So im just generally unsure.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:50 pm

zaazhigalka wrote:I need some advice, help, i dunno. Im looking for a bigger toy amd cant decide. Sorry if theres typos; im on my phone. I have a small 5 flint that i can use basically immediately and want something bigger or around the same size. Ive been looking at reviews and stuff but i still cant choose! So heres what i had in mind: a small slep 5, medium 3 crackers, medium 3 xar, or medium 3 flint but im thinking he'd be the last purchase for a while. I want a crackers or xar but i dont know. I dont want toys that are too long to take all of the length of either. So i bottom out at about 6.5. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? This is gonna be my last purchase for a few months and i dont want to end up buying a toy i dont enjoy much. I recently got 2 toys without a lot of texture and realized im a texture girl 9 times out of 10. Crackers and xar are like polar opposites there too haha. So im just generally unsure.

I had a medium xar and didn't care for it, it didn't sit on my good spots and put pressure on me like I wanted, the knot totally missed my gspot. I have a medium crackers and really like it! a lot of the girth is at the top so even if you can't take the full length I think you can still get some use out of it. Crackers is such a pretty model too, but it's a big step up from a small flint, not impossible but something to keep in mind. You can totally get it to work up to, but if you want a more in between size with a good knot, apollo is an underappreciated model with a size that's smaller than a crackers or xar, but bigger than a flint, plus even if you can't take the knot it's amazing to bounce on and pop the head in and out!
Koshmary

Postby Koshmary » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:55 pm

zaazhigalka wrote:I need some advice, help, i dunno. Im looking for a bigger toy amd cant decide. Sorry if theres typos; im on my phone. I have a small 5 flint that i can use basically immediately and want something bigger or around the same size. Ive been looking at reviews and stuff but i still cant choose! So heres what i had in mind: a small slep 5, medium 3 crackers, medium 3 xar, or medium 3 flint but im thinking he'd be the last purchase for a while. I want a crackers or xar but i dont know. I dont want toys that are too long to take all of the length of either. So i bottom out at about 6.5. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? This is gonna be my last purchase for a few months and i dont want to end up buying a toy i dont enjoy much. I recently got 2 toys without a lot of texture and realized im a texture girl 9 times out of 10. Crackers and xar are like polar opposites there too haha. So im just generally unsure.

I would recommend looking at a medium Clayton as while he is a little smaller than a small Flint his textures make him feel bigger. I also find Clayton has more texture than any of my other toys.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”